May 28, 2024, 06:55:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #182 3/02/11 - 3/04/11  (Read 140650 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2011, 08:25:53 PM »

Casey got all flattered when the officer was asked how much he thought that Casey weighed and how tall she was..it was sickening to watch..She is sooooo proud of herself..
I liked when Yuri kept saying, I could not believe that the mother of a missing child would lie to me, said it time and again and his point was well taken I felt...

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: March 02, 2011, 08:29:42 PM »

There was a tape recording of Yuri talking to KC in the bedroom and his voice was not as CA stated as become more intimidating as Cindy said. It looks to me as if Cindy has been caught in a lie already. Did you see Cindy's  face when Linda B. told her that conversation was recorded  ? Cindy very obviously did not know that before that second - it was priceless!!!

Another thing about Cindy's testimony    
When she was testifying KC being handcuffed, Cindy said if she could consult her notes at home she might be able to pinpoint more specific time line. Now WHY would someone have all those notes including a timeline if she did not think KC had killed Caylee? No one would have taken notes about things like that if they did not know the truth.

My next question is where did she think she was going today if she KNEW she had those notes and did not bring them?  What did she think she was going to testify concerning if not the handcuffs? You know the attorneys briefed her prior. I am thinking she is going to go home and "write" some bogus notes.

isn't it weird that baez isnt the only one that conveniently shows up in court unprepared no notes? if you cant walk it dont talk it.

Casey Judge Recalls Black Widow's Death Sentence
Perry: 'She Was An Evil Woman'

http://www.wesh.com/news/27056853/detail.html

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #122 on: March 02, 2011, 08:52:05 PM »

I learned something very important today. If Cindy isn't heavy, I learned that I'm never, ever going on TV!!   

Cindy lied big time on the stand today. She didn't come clean about asking that Casey be taken to jail and showing the receipts to the officer.

She and George both stated they had meticulous, contemporaneous notes at home. I believe they got that on the record so they could later change anything that didn't work out well today by "refreshing their memory" after looking at their notes.

Personally, I think Zenaida is keeping those notes for them.   Rolling Eyes
crazybabyborg
« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2011, 08:54:04 PM »

Thanks for the info from the courtroom, Cookie and Tupelo!!   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: March 02, 2011, 09:24:21 PM »

Cookie, Tulepo~

Did u guys see George blow Casey a kiss when he took the stand, because you're saying he never looked at her.
Everyone stuck out in the hall must have been furious. I know I would be.
It makes Bozo and Foghorn feel powerful keeping people waiting, and they think they're intimidating Yuri by showing that they can inconvenience him.
I wish JP would step in and say enough already.

These 2 clowns should package "boring"..It's a great sleeping pill. I'm sure the jury will see this just from the voire dire.
No! I did not see George blow her a kiss.  I had men sitting in front of me, then the prosecution table, and the podium was in the way. I was lucky if I could see their heads when they were on the witness stand.  Well, he certainly didn't look at her on the way back from the stand.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: March 02, 2011, 09:30:02 PM »

I learned something very important today. If Cindy isn't heavy, I learned that I'm never, ever going on TV!!   

Cindy lied big time on the stand today. She didn't come clean about asking that Casey be taken to jail and showing the receipts to the officer.

She and George both stated they had meticulous, contemporaneous notes at home. I believe they got that on the record so they could later change anything that didn't work out well today by "refreshing their memory" after looking at their notes.

Personally, I think Zenaida is keeping those notes for them.   Rolling Eyes
  Funny

Yeah, how many times have they testified all along the way?  We've seen George carry in a huge stack of notes before. They know the drill.  Excuses, excuses.......for what?    

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: March 02, 2011, 09:30:44 PM »

There was a tape recording of Yuri talking to KC in the bedroom and his voice was not as CA stated as become more intimidating as Cindy said. It looks to me as if Cindy has been caught in a lie already. Did you see Cindy's  face when Linda B. told her that conversation was recorded  ? Cindy very obviously did not know that before that second - it was priceless!!!

Another thing about Cindy's testimony    
When she was testifying KC being handcuffed, Cindy said if she could consult her notes at home she might be able to pinpoint more specific time line. Now WHY would someone have all those notes including a timeline if she did not think KC had killed Caylee? No one would have taken notes about things like that if they did not know the truth.

My next question is where did she think she was going today if she KNEW she had those notes and did not bring them?  What did she think she was going to testify concerning if not the handcuffs? You know the attorneys briefed her prior. I am thinking she is going to go home and "write" some bogus notes.

Exactly, Turbo.
She's modeling herself after the duhfense, except she's playing dumb. They aren't.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: March 02, 2011, 09:32:18 PM »

Casey got all flattered when the officer was asked how much he thought that Casey weighed and how tall she was..it was sickening to watch..She is sooooo proud of herself..
I liked when Yuri kept saying, I could not believe that the mother of a missing child would lie to me, said it time and again and his point was well taken I felt...

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: March 02, 2011, 09:32:45 PM »

Yeah, guys. Thanks so much.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2011, 09:39:40 PM »

Cappuccino

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony #181 2/22/11 -
« Reply #973 on: March 02, 2011, 04:37:52 PM »

WHOA   WHy did Casey just grab at her attorney?    DId someone catch that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I brought this over from the last thread.  This is what I was talking about, or trying to anyway. I'm glad you all saw it too. I'll have to wait till I'm home on Friday before I can watch the  videos.   But Casey was not happy with Baez at that moment.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: March 02, 2011, 09:40:49 PM »

Yeah, guys. Thanks so much.

It was my pleasure!  lol  It's nice to share with you all, as well.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: March 02, 2011, 09:45:51 PM »

Personally, I think Zenaida is keeping those notes for them.   Rolling Eyes

Boy, me either about going on TV - I would look like a round beach ball on there as short as I am. People would think I was as round as I was tall.

I think u are right about the on & on about the notes. They were setting it up so if they got caught in a lie, they could say later they referred to their notes and didn't remember correctly.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: March 02, 2011, 09:45:56 PM »

Cappuccino

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony #181 2/22/11 -
« Reply #973 on: March 02, 2011, 04:37:52 PM »

WHOA   WHy did Casey just grab at her attorney?    DId someone catch that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I brought this over from the last thread.  This is what I was talking about, or trying to anyway. I'm glad you all saw it too. I'll have to wait till I'm home on Friday before I can watch the  videos.   But Casey was not happy with Baez at that moment.

Maybe because she was wearing the hoodie she bought with amys money and in that picture she was almost smiling no grief stricken demeanor?  I mean why else would she grab him?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: March 02, 2011, 09:46:48 PM »

Boy, me either about going on TV - I would look like a round beach ball on there as short as I am. People would think I was as round as I was tall.

I think u are right about the on & on about the notes. They were setting it up so if they got caught in a lie, they could say later they referred to their notes and didn't remember correctly.

me either because my buttocks would look like two good year tires.
Edit-fix typo.  MB
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 09:50:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: March 02, 2011, 09:47:12 PM »

me either because my buttocks would look like two god year tires.

goodyear

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: March 02, 2011, 09:49:59 PM »

I would love for him to have said "ah.....about 165"..........that would have cropped her egotistical attitude she had throughout the hearing.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: March 02, 2011, 09:57:46 PM »

I dedicate this song to casey!
25 more minutes to go~~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxvR7ZUjaJk

Loca
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: March 02, 2011, 10:04:02 PM »

Thank you so much Cookie and Tupelo .

I look forward to your next report tomorrow evening.   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: March 02, 2011, 10:12:07 PM »

I know this is off topic sort of, and feel free to move it where it would go moderators. I just wanted everyone to know there are others out there for justice for these children. With the rape of a 2 year old at Sea World recently, this has good information.

"Hunted Child" Series Launched
    * children
    * molesters
    * pedophiles
    * predators

(2/25/11)  Oakley, California.  Today the dynamic new series designed specifically to protect children from predators was pre-launched before the media, with the official launching date to be March 1st.  Immediately after the website opened, hundreds of people signed on.

The Hunted Child is a shocking but informative new video series.  Child abduction and rape has become epidemic throughout the world and even though predators have been incarcerated, placed under psychological and psychiatric care, once released they go right back to repeat their crimes.

According to Jerry Hanoum who spoke at the news conference, each pedophile, according to statistics, has molested at least 120 children before caught, and goes on to repeat that behavior when released.  No private or government program has been able to provide an effective solution or program to put a stop to these criminal sexual acts. That is until the launching of The Hunted Child Video Series with the goal of bringing a bill to Congress titled, The Mark for Mark Act.

With the passing of this bill, every person who has been convicted of harming a child will be required to have a Mark on his or her name and/or body, to identify that individual as a danger to children. An abused child carries a Mark on his or her life forever.  It is time to put a Mark on those who have Marked our children.

The mark can be removed only when that individual has gone though treatment and extensive counseling and has proven beyond doubt to be responsible. However, a GPS device will be on that person for the rest of his of her life, to be certain that our children are protected.

These sexual criminals, who are driven by constant out-of-control lust, can grab your child in an unguarded split-second and disappear. The news regularly reports these stories including the recent one where a pedophile snatched a little girl from the aisle of a Dollar Store, threw her down on the floor and got on top of her in an attempt to rape her while her parents were in the next aisle.

The Hunted Child videos will provide specific preventative measures to keep your child safe.  It is not a ‘predator’ series. The videos re-enact various actual cases and provide specific preventative measures to keep your child safe.

It’s not just the pedophiles who target our children. Kids are also targeted by gangs, witchcraft, Satan worship and by those who want to sell them into sexual slavery which includes prostitution.

Questions were asked by those who packed the facility at Mountain View Christian Center in Oakley   The first question was to be expected: “Is this movement a Christian initiative?”  Hanoum answered, “This is not a Christian initiative. This is not about religion in any form nor is it about politics, gays, straights or anything else. This is about protecting children from pedophiles. It is all of us against them.”

Another questioner took it further: “Are you instigating this as a pastor?”  Hanoum graciously answered, “I’m a pastor. But it wouldn’t matter if I was a fireman, policeman or farmer. This is not about a position, but as a father and grandparent…not about what we do as a vocation, but is done as a measure of our responsibility to our children.” He was also asked if the “Mark for Mark’ bill was too harsh.

All of that can be seen and heard on the news video that has already found its way to U-Tube. In his opening address to the media, he stated: “As the founder of “The Hunted Child” and the developing bill, “Mark For Mark, “ my credentials and reason for doing this is simple, I’m a passionate father and grandfather who has seen and heard enough of the rising war of abduction, molestation and rape against our children.”  He went on to quote startling statistics as to how bad the problem is.

Beginning March 1st, The Hunted Child will be officially launched to the whole world with a new program every week. This might be the first effective program to deal with the pedophile problem yet to be implemented.  

The website is:  http://www.thehuntedchild.com

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: March 02, 2011, 10:53:59 PM »

I finally got caught up reading. You Monkeys were in great form today.  Thanks for good comments and laughs!

I'm glad I'm here experiencing the hearings, but I really think viewing from the computer, in the comfort of your home, is the way to go.   I didn't get to see a lot of things today that you all did.  I even had a hard time hearing at times today and there was no volume to turn up. Those wooden benches are hard on the rear.  I'm definitely watching the trial at home. Then I can be with all the Monkeys!! 

Monkalicious.......You and yours are in my prayers.  Keep us posted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.