April 28, 2024, 06:01:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #182 3/02/11 - 3/04/11  (Read 139298 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: March 04, 2011, 12:01:51 AM »

Court resumes at 8:45 tomorrow.
Darn, I will miss the beginning of it due to doctor's appt.  Been sick for 3 weeks already.    Who is going to be on the stand first or do we know yet?

Sorry you have been sick; hope you get well fast!

I believe Sgt. John Allen will finish up his testimony first tomorrow. I don't think they were done with him today.

Could be wrong, but I believe that to be the case.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: March 04, 2011, 12:17:31 AM »

What's really driving me insane is that JP is allowing Bozo to play those videos
and that tape of George in the cop car (with all that background noise). That audio was in it's entirety.
It's a waste..huge waste of time. Why isn't he stopping him?
I don't even think they'll be finished on Sat.
I thought they weren't "done" with Yuri Melich either.
They're keeping all those people waiting in the wings because they can.
It's just spiteful.
If this is any indication of how the actual trial will proceed, at this rate it'll go on for years.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: March 04, 2011, 12:22:09 AM »

What's really driving me insane is that JP is allowing Bozo to play those videos
and that tape of George in the cop car (with all that background noise). That audio was in it's entirety.
It's a waste..huge waste of time. Why isn't he stopping him?
I don't even think they'll be finished on Sat.
I thought they weren't "done" with Yuri Melich either.
They're keeping all those people waiting in the wings because they can.
It's just spiteful.
If this is any indication of how the actual trial will proceed, at this rate it'll go on for years.

Good point about Yuri. Who knows what order they will go in tomorrow.

Just made sense to start where they left off. But, that might speed things up, and as you insinuated, they seem to be drawing this whole thing out on purpose.

I found myself quite bored having to listen and watch the exhibits today as well.

Making me age very fast. LOL

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: March 04, 2011, 12:30:40 AM »

I know, Brandi.
They love the fact that they're keeping these folks waiting to be called, and then again they might not
even call them back. It's a game to them.
If I were LE, I'd give Bozo and Foghorn a ticket every time they crossed the street the wrong way.
If had it with these 2 azzhats, and now on my day off, I have to wake up @ the crack of dawn to
listen to their gibberish.
And what about Bozo's contempt charge?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: March 04, 2011, 12:57:00 AM »

I agree, I will not be surprised if this hearing goes into Saturday.   IMHO, it was ridiculous that it took 2 days to argue a motion which was dead on arrival within the first few hours...yadda yadda yadda fair trial and all.   I fully anticipate that while Casey's letter may not come in, Bozo will not prevail keeping her statements of 7/15 and 7/16 out.   The entire accusation of police misconduct & rights infringed upon Casey due to her being "in custody" is flippin ludacrious!   No need to reiterate as we have pages of comments watching the farce unfold live.  I vote Jose Baez the worst attorney of all time!

Thanks for the report Tupelo, I was wondering if officers were on guard when George was being hostile.

Even for him I was stunned that he had the nerve to go off on the judge, he should consider himself a lucky man that he's not in the slammer.   Rightfully so, if he does anything to that magnitude again it shouldnt matter who he is in this case.  I'm sorry but that was out of control & inexcusable.  How he ended his testimony with telling not only the court but the world watching that he would be willing to do anything including ignoring a subpeona or something illegal to save his daughter's life confirmed to everyone that's what he and Cindy have been doing all along....shame on them.   I dont care if Casey is their daughter or not, they are forsaking Caylee in the process....that's just how I feel about it.   If he grieves Caylee so deeply he should have struggled with his guilty enough by now to honor her in earnest above all else.    He remembers everything when the defense questions him & gets selective memory in a combative manner when the State poses questions to him...if he stood for Caylee there would be no hostility, just the truth.   This behavior along with her moronic defense team's conduct will all but assure her conviction.  Meanwhile, Casey doesnt give a dang whatsoever & the defense is going to end this with throwing George head first under the bus.

I will see the first few minutes and then I have to go to the doctors but will be back in an hour or two.   I'll get caught up with a much needed cup of coffee.

BBM

Hi.  Been following this case since the beginning.  It seems that Baez might have planted an idea for him not to show up to testify at the trial.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #865 on: March 04, 2011, 01:34:12 AM »

Cindy was sequestered along with George so I assume she will testify again? I wish that JP would move this along. The trial is going to take forever this way. I'm sure he's just being careful to protect the case from re-trial on appeal, but geeez........
crazybabyborg
« Reply #866 on: March 04, 2011, 01:44:06 AM »

The hearing starts early tomorrow (8:45am) so I'm going to go ahead and post these for anyone who might need them. They've been following the hearings so far:

No refresh clicking required:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream

Other live stream sites:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

http://www.wftv.com/video/27049808/index.html

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html

http://www.wesh.com/video/27050096/detail.html
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: March 04, 2011, 01:52:55 AM »

ok I hadnt been able to get back here! with dr's appointments etc. I just watched the first day and half of  today. I didnt see where george was yelling at the judge any links? and wow casey yesterday pulling on baez slleve pissed. She is hanging herself with her attitude and wow was she mad at lee today! she is toast because casey is casey a ho and nothing will change. I seen the thingie about judge perry and the black widow article! he said she was one of the coldest women he ever met! till now I bet!! he witnessed her execution!

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #868 on: March 04, 2011, 02:03:53 AM »

Hi loca!! 

I don't have a link, but I'd bet some news station will snip it. I'll go look.   
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: March 04, 2011, 02:13:24 AM »

Okay, a new theory about where all the $300,00 really went...........Bozo's 29 year old wife who has since left him evidently - notice he no longer wears a wedding ring.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: March 04, 2011, 02:15:15 AM »

Hi.  Been following this case since the beginning.  It seems that Baez might have planted an idea for him not to show up to testify at the trial.   

If she throws him under the bus like I think she will he will wish he was not there. I am still thinking they are going to blame the murder on George.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: March 04, 2011, 02:19:25 AM »

Just looking back in my photo bucket - want to see the face of pure evil?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: March 04, 2011, 02:22:22 AM »

Here is Mark Hawkins

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: March 04, 2011, 02:25:29 AM »

From KC's facebook

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: March 04, 2011, 02:31:52 AM »

Okay, a new theory about where all the $300,00 really went...........Bozo's 29 year old wife who has since left him evidently - notice he no longer wears a wedding ring.

LOL
So thats where he spent all that money! and all those sex clinics! bingo!!! so how do you know dhe left him?  ok before I get in trouble not that it matters! just asking he is such an a hole!

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: March 04, 2011, 02:41:28 AM »

LOL
So thats where he spent all that money! and all those sex clinics! bingo!!! so how do you know dhe left him?  ok before I get in trouble not that it matters! just asking he is such an a hole!

I don't know that she did but when they served the foreclosure papers it had other "occupants" listed on them which were both men and IIRC were attorneys in his office. She was not listed that I could find. She was Columbian and I wonder if she left and went back to Columbia, since he was not wearing a wedding ring after that foreclosure thingy.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #876 on: March 04, 2011, 02:54:35 AM »

ok I hadnt been able to get back here! with dr's appointments etc. I just watched the first day and half of  today. I didnt see where george was yelling at the judge any links? and wow casey yesterday pulling on baez slleve pissed. She is hanging herself with her attitude and wow was she mad at lee today! she is toast because casey is casey a ho and nothing will change. I seen the thingie about judge perry and the black widow article! he said she was one of the coldest women he ever met! till now I bet!! he witnessed her execution!

Here you go, loca. The exchange between George and the judge begins at about 18:47 in the video:

http://www.wftv.com/video/27066156/index.html
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #877 on: March 04, 2011, 02:57:36 AM »

OmG, if that is his wife, how in the world did he snag her??????  She must be blind, deaf, and dumb, so she could not tell how fugly and stooopid he is.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: March 04, 2011, 02:59:23 AM »

Ahh, that also answers why he has been so dang crabby lately.  He ain't gettin any, jus sayin!!!!! 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: March 04, 2011, 03:02:39 AM »

It is quite apparent, baby's got back, Bahahahahahaah.  No wonder why he loves Casey so much. He goes for the youngins.  How old is his sorry butt?  I wish she would do an interview with somebody and tell us all about Mr. Bozo.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.