April 23, 2024, 07:37:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pink Slip? Thank a Democrat...  (Read 1338 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 23, 2011, 09:52:48 AM »

Years before Obama became president, Democrats controlled both houses of Congress.

What did we get?  TARP, rising unemployment, Obama Depression, Obamacare, Stimulus3(never seems to end), more rising unemployment, rising underemployment, rising despair among those that have given up...

Pink Slip?  Thank a Democrat.

Didn't they learn to read?  Passing bills they haven't read?  Have to pass a bill so 'we' can find out what's in it?

Prosperity for all?  Or, expanding the middle class on the backs of the working poor and property tax payers?

Entitlement class and union workers get unending benefits "gateway to middle class", paid for by retirees, the unemployed, the underemployed, property tax payers...working poor.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 10:00:32 AM »

I believe it was Democrats who controlled Congress when the TARP and bailouts happened.  I don't think Bush originated the legislation.

Democrats in control for legislation writing a blank check/orgy of profits for Wall Street, foreign banks, insiders, special interests, Fed wheeling and dealing...

Democrats in control as TARP/Stimulus recipients send jobs to China and other foreign nations, TARP/Stimulus money grants go to Chinese factories/workers/companies...big campaign donors.

Just my humble opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 10:11:38 AM »

Can't afford gas for your car?  Gas $10 a gallon? 

Thank a Democrat. 

Past generations realized the importance of affordable energy, transportation, food, to a prosperous economy.

What do Democrats do?  Kill oil drilling in this country.  Bankrupt energy companies, heating oil, gas, electric...

What do Democrats do?  Destroy jobs, companies, business...send it to foreign nations, workers, big global companies...

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.