April 17, 2024, 08:55:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote Fraud and Mob Rule...connect the dots...  (Read 1570 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 24, 2011, 10:32:12 AM »

How long did it take for organizers to round up and bus in all those protesters from outside Wisconsin?  Don't those people have jobs?  Support themselves and/or families?  Should that mob be making decisions for Wisconsin families?  Wisconsin voters? 

Why would anyone ever think mob rule should substitute for the will of the people, of Wisconsin?

Why aren't they at their home making their neighborhoods better?  Fixing their states?  Supporting their families?  Maybe this is their job?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 10:36:52 AM »

I have to wonder how many of these folks are rounded up before elections to move to Wisconsin and register to vote?

How easy is it to fake a lease?  Write a phony lease?  Photoshop a utility bill? 

I've read for years that some cheat the utility companies by running up massive bills, not paying, and just changing the name on the bill to one of their children.  How would anyone know the name on the bill is an adult?

In this day and age, how is it possible that ANYONE doesn't have a government issued ID?  Maybe the Amish?  I don't think the Amish are likely voters...

I voted in my Democrat primary in 2008. 

I saw two women in front of me, registering one of them to vote.   One woman used the utility bill/lease to prove residency, and the other was verbally vouching for her identity.  Neither of these women was asked for any kind of ID.  It was an honor system.

There was another woman (never asked for her ID) that was told she already voted that day...she said surprised "I did?"

Many people know the names of their neighbors and likely their address too.  How easy would it be to vote when all one needs to supply is a name and address?  No one ever asks for your ID?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 10:41:33 AM »

the U.S. Census just happened.  Data has been made available to local communities for planning purposes. 

Do they know how many children and adults live in every housing units?

Why not run some queries and find out how many voters are registered in those housing units? 

Maybe there are 6 unit apartments in urban areas with say 2,000 registered voters?  Maybe registered voters on lots that are vacant?

It seems like much could be done to clean up the voter registration roles just by running some reasonable queries.

How is it possible that a 12 unit apartment, with 6 units vacant and uninhabitable, has 5,000 registered voters?

A single family home has voters from say 25 years ago still registered?

I also recall a City of Milwaukee investigation a few years ago that brought to light all kinds of problems with registration in the city.

What's the worst thing that could happen if some light were shed on the voter roles in Wisconsin? 

Maybe allow ordinary people to put in an address and find out who and how many are registered?

just my humble opinions

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 10:42:52 AM »

Should our elections be determined by mobile mobs, brought in from other cities and states?  Property taxes?  Income taxes?  Spending?

Or, should folks with a long term relationship to the community decide?  Actual property tax payers?

Should there be a higher standard for voting than mob rule?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.