June 03, 2024, 05:43:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #9 3/05/11 - 3/17/11  (Read 153242 times)
Boston Lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: March 15, 2011, 08:25:33 PM »

I think this means an arrest is close:

Authorities Cease Regular Searches for Hailey Dunn

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=352436

Searches for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn continue to dwindle down.
 ::snipping2::

According to Colorado City city manager Pete Kampfer, law enforcement is out looking for her only on a "need-be basis." If there are crews available or if there is an area where investigators need to look at, they will search it, he added.

Clint Dunn and the search group "Hope for hailey" will be at Railhead Trade Days in Colorado City this Saturday with a booth to pass out flyers.
Edit to snip article.  Please post only link and partial article.  MB
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 08:32:19 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Boston Lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: March 15, 2011, 08:34:27 PM »

Sorry   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: March 15, 2011, 09:05:14 PM »

Well, it's the Ides of March.
Pete is going to answer questions ?

Yes but ... will those answers reveal the truth or ... is LE furthering a strategy to build a case?

What to believe?  What to believe?

Janet

+++++

Capp, you sure have a tough job ahead of you.

Janet, in America, LE is allowed to mislead and even tell 'mistruths' to the public in order to get their case together, especially if it makes the perp relax and do something stupid.

No one in LE is obligated to show their hand when it can have the effect of compromising a case.  If we know the truth, so does the perp and his/her lawyer which gives them the opportunity to cover things up and disappear lickety split.

If I comprehend correctly.  In the investigative process ... info that LE releases through official spokespersons ... through BTHN hosts ... through Peter Hyatt ... may or may not be the truth.  The info released publicly could all be part of a strategy.

Janet

Yes ma'am.

I didnt see anywhere that he is going to discuss this case at all on this "Voice of Mitchell County" radio show

He is suppose to answer call in questions starting at 8:15AM CDT

I don't know if he will ignore question about the Hailey Dunn Case or not.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: March 15, 2011, 09:07:14 PM »

To listen to Pete Kampfer's call-in show TOMORROW morning, please use this link and click the "Live streaming".
The Voice of Mitchell County
www.kvmckaum.blogspot.com

Hmmm, so Mister "I purposefully don't know all the details so I can't answer them" is going to speak, huh?
(http://www.ktxs.com/news/26958088/detail.html)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: March 15, 2011, 09:07:15 PM »

I was reading in the Amber Dubois thread last evening.
Why ? My friend told me that there was going to be a program on her. There was one, maybe a repeat.
One thing that stood out was that the family hired dogs thru ?? and her scent was traced month and months after to the area where she was found. LE dismissed it however and it was never followed up on.
I also had read a book on Scott Peterson and the same thing happened there, Laci's scent was traced to the Bay where she was finally found.
Is there any possibility that this could happen here ?

anything is possible Kat...hope that Hailey is found soon..bless her heart..

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: March 15, 2011, 09:08:37 PM »

Well, it's the Ides of March.
Pete is going to answer questions ?

Yeah, I've been waiting for the 'beware - no really, beware' prophecy to fulfill itself, but so far nothing.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: March 15, 2011, 09:26:38 PM »

Maybe Billie 'n Shawn will call in and ask Pete some questions.
If they are broken up again, maybe Billie will say how much she lubs Shawn.
Then ditto for Shawn. And they will all sing the Barney song.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: March 15, 2011, 09:36:06 PM »

Maybe Billie 'n Shawn will call in and ask Pete some questions.
If they are broken up again, maybe Billie will say how much she lubs Shawn.
Then ditto for Shawn. And they will all sing the Barney song.

<3!!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: March 15, 2011, 09:46:16 PM »

Wednesday, December 29th is the day that Billie claims that Shawn revealed to her that he had not gone to work on Monday, December 27th.  Could it be that the polygraph was the catalyst that prompted Shawn to reveal all to Billie and ... this is when Billie became a participant in a cover up in the disappearance of her daughter by embarking on a mission to protect Shawn.

Why was Dale ... Billie's brother ... required to take a polygraph.  How did he become a focus of LE?  Billie stated in the February 7th BTHN interview that her brother failed the polygraph twice prior to passing ... the polygraph that LE requested.

Janet

+++++

THURSDAY UPDATE 12:00pm Search for Colorado City Girl Takes a New Turn 1/6/11
January 6, 2011

<snipped>

Wednesday afternoon Billie told CBS 7 that her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, was with authorities taking a polygraph test.

City Manager Pete Kampfer said he heard the same thing but that he could not confirm the information.

However, at about 8:00pm, Hailey’s older brother David told our CBS 7 crew that Shawn had refused to take two polygraph tests Wednesday.

David says that Shawn signed the paperwork to take a third but then refused to take it and left the building.

According to David, the Dunn family and police had not seen Shawn since that last polygraph refusal.

Hailey’s two uncles corroborated that story but police are not releasing information about any polygraph tests at this time.

Hailey’s uncle Dale says he took a polygraph test and passed it and added that Billie may have taken one Wednesday night as well.

As of 8:00pm Wednesday night, Billie Jean Dunn was not at her home and her family believed she was in downtown Colorado City with law enforcement authorities.

<snipped>

http://www.cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=23234

Hailey Dunn: Billie Jean Dunn Radio Interview Feb 7: Transcription

Who has taken polygraphs and what are the results of those?

<snipped>

As far as I know, me, Shawn, and my brother. I’m not really sure why my brother took one. Shawn and I volunteered them. My brother didn’t, so again, I’m not sure why he was given one.

Shawn and I were both told we failed. My brother was told he failed twice. He was allowed to take another one the next day and he passed it, and also, one other guy that I don’t really know. I heard another guy took one, and I don’t know the results.

<snipped

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/billie-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-february-7-transcription/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/08/exclusive-live--billie-dunn-speaks-1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Boston Lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: March 15, 2011, 10:03:08 PM »

I don't think I can believe anything that Billie Dunn states.   She's been caught lying and the police insist they did not reveal the results to Billie & crew.   Plus, her statement of another guy and one other guy took them is really hard to believe.   

Maybe we will learn the truth once arrests are made.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: March 15, 2011, 10:19:18 PM »

I don't think I can believe anything that Billie Dunn states.   She's been caught lying and the police insist they did not reveal the results to Billie & crew.   Plus, her statement of another guy and one other guy took them is really hard to believe.   

The affidavits revealed that Billie was truthful when she claimed on the Nancy Grace show that Shawn and her failed their respective polygraphs.

Janet

++++++

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/link.asp?L=471989

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: March 15, 2011, 10:52:55 PM »

The Failed Polygraphs

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

BILLIE DUNN: ... They came, picked him up. He took his. I went in. They told me he failed it. I lost it, of course. I told them I had so much faith in that test.

Then they took me over to the courthouse. I took a polygraph test. I failed it, lost all faith in the test. ...

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: March 15, 2011, 10:53:33 PM »

The affidavits revealed that Billie was truthful when she claimed on the Nancy Grace show that Shawn and her failed their respective polygraphs.

Janet

++++++

Well, she certainly wont get a trophy or medal of honor for having one truth in her web of lies & sorry miserable life

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: March 15, 2011, 10:55:29 PM »

To listen to Pete Kampfer's call-in show TOMORROW morning, please use this link and click the "Live streaming".

Hmmm, so Mister "I purposefully don't know all the details so I can't answer them" is going to speak, huh?

Boston Lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: March 15, 2011, 10:55:54 PM »

Janet

++++++

In the affidavit, it states that Shawn walked out on the first two.   

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/inconsistenciesstrange-145hobbies/?print=1

n Adkins volunteered to be subjected to a polygraph exam on three separate occasions. The first two attempts, he terminated the exam, walking out and refusing to cooperate. On the third try, he submitted to two stages of the test, the first indicating that he was being deceptive regarding knowing Hailey Dunn's whereabouts.

n Billie Jean Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph test on two occasions. On the first attempt, she was found to be under the influence of narcotics and was prohibited from taking the test. Later, she said that she had taken an anti-anxiety medication to alleviate the stress of the situation.

Billie claimed Shawn failed the first one with her because of Ativan.  She doesn't mention that she was also taking narcotics.   And, she omitted the second polygraph for Shawn completely.   (see below)   Billie tried to paint it as they were both innocent and had only taken the Ativan to sleep. 

Maybe she incorporated the rest "after" she read the affidavit to make it sound like the police told her?   

From Nancy Grace - Transcript - on 1/6/11

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

BILLIE DUNN: Thanks for having us again. I don`t know. They had me very faithful (ph) in that test. We brought the polygraph up first. We asked for it, and they were told us -- they told us they were very confident in those tests. They -- I put a lot of confidence into those tests.

The first Friday they had it set up for us to take, we had taken Ativan the night before to go to sleep. They didn`t tell us we couldn`t have anxiety medicine. So when we were able to get it set up again -- Shawn had actually called them and asked them if he could come down and take it yet, and they said yes. They came, picked him up. He took his. I went in. They told me he failed it. I lost it, of course. I told them I had so much faith in that test.

Then they took me over to the courthouse. I took a polygraph test. I failed it, lost all faith in the test. A couple of other people failed it. One guy I do not know. One person took it three times, took it twice and failed it...
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: March 15, 2011, 11:03:58 PM »

I can't wait to hear them all sing the Barney song, as Kat Gram suggested.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: March 15, 2011, 11:18:08 PM »

Janet

++++++

AFFIDAVITS

AFFIDAVITS

Shawn Adkins

<snipped>

On the third attempt to polygraph ADKINS he submitted to the first stage of the polygraph and the polygraph was deception indicated, meaning ADKINS failed the examination on the relevant questions of knowing the whereabouts of Hailey Dunn.

<snipped>

Billy Dunn

<snipped>

On the second attempt to conduct a polygraph examination of DUNN she did submit to a polygraph and the results of the examinatin was deception indicated, meaning that DUNN failed the polygraph examination on the relevant questions of participation in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn.

<snipped>

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: March 16, 2011, 12:24:35 AM »

This was posted on WS forum
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130879

According to District Attorney Ann Reed, Billie Dunn IS a person of interest in her daughter Hailey's case.

A person I trust with my life was asked by me to call the district attorney to find out if indeed Billie Dunn is considered a "person of interest."

Ann Reed the district attorney said that Billie Dunn cannot be ruled out and is a "person of interest."

Let me stress. A person of interest IS NOT a suspect. IS NOT A SUSPECT.

According to D.A. Reed the city manager Pete Kampfer is not in any way shape or form part of law enforcement.

Pete Kampfer has repeatedly stated that Billie Dunn is not a person of interest.

It is logical and correct to go with what the local district attorney is stating.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: March 16, 2011, 01:18:45 AM »

According to District Attorney Ann Reed, Billie Dunn IS a person of interest in her daughter Hailey's case.

A person I trust with my life was asked by me to call the district attorney to find out if indeed Billie Dunn is considered a "person of interest."

Ann Reed the district attorney said that Billie Dunn cannot be ruled out and is a "person of interest."

According to D.A. Reed the city manager Pete Kampfer is not in any way shape or form part of law enforcement.

Pete Kampfer has repeatedly stated that Billie Dunn is not a person of interest.

It is logical and correct to go with what the local district attorney is stating.

No wriggling out of that one.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: March 16, 2011, 02:27:03 AM »

I have heard LE, and I wish I could remember what case it was, say someone was not a person of interest right up till they arrested him. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.