March 29, 2024, 08:35:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kayla Mae Croft-Payne Missing 4/28/10 Centralia WA  (Read 53108 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2011, 04:24:37 AM »

kayla also has a friend MANNY that kind of looks like the guy in the above photo...not sure though... I'd have to blow up the photos and it is 1:30 am, and I'm too tired to do that right now..

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2011, 03:11:12 PM »

I am starting to get a little info on Kayla's situation and some of it I can post and some I can't... some is given to me in confidence... but I will post what I can...

I have been posting over on Kayla's Missing facebook page as well and so I'll bring over some posts of info over there from a friend of Kayla's... this is also the person who reported Kayla missing...

I'll try to keep up bringing her posts here so we can use them for info we can use in researching. 

I do have to caution that a lot of Kayla's friends are minors, she is only 18 years old when she went missing and a lot of old posts between her and others were from minors, so we have to be careful who we are posting names about etc... I'll try to research the posters before I post anything about them, so as not to be exposing minors names in these posts.  If I post anything on this forum about anyone it will be ONLY about adults... I do research minors in private so if you need any other info I might have that might involve what minors have said you will have to contact me privately. 

these are posts on the Kayla Missing FB page... they are posted by the person who reported Kayla Missing. She was a good friend of Kayla's.

you will see the time posts in (hours ago) at the end of each post and this will be the amount of time before "I" posted the post here on this thread...

Casii Sines = Cassandra Sines - reported Kayla missing and is a good friend of Kayla's

Casii Sines Not a single search for Kayla has even been planned nor executed i contacted guardians of the children or something another and a phychic that located that David Austin King boy who dissaperared just after Kayla went missing and they all said no searches were in progress nor being planned.
11 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlike

Casii Sines No there are not to everyones apparent knowledge no one has really cared or made an effort to even try to look for Kayla not even Kaylas mother Michellle Croft has looked for her.

Casii Sines yes in Lewis County there were Sherrifs department flyers at gas stations hospitols homeless shelters DSHS and the court houses, although it has been a year and most flyers have been removed, so there are very few cirrcuulating Lewis County.

Casii Sines Port Angeles she only went there to get high, i do not know the people she went with only that they were really bad people and that she told me she was afraid of them but she kept seeing them because they gave heer drugs. one womans name that she saw in Port Angeles was Wendy, that is all i know, i know that Ashley Smith went with her each time she went to P.A i do not use so i know very little about the actual events that took p;ace there except for what Kayla and Ashley have told me.
12 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlike

Casii Sines Kayla was a very good friend of mine. i reported her missing after not being able to locate her for almost a week. May 5th 2010 i made the call no one ever wants to make, it has almost been a year since kayla went missing on April 28, 2010. We need answers, I miss her.
12 hours ago ˇLikeUnlike ˇ

Casii Sines I was unaware of this site. thanks for bringing it to my attention. i think about Kayla every day and wonder what happened to her. I miss her terribly. I love You Kayla, you are always in my heart and your picture stays on my desk.
11 hours ago ˇUnlikeLike ˇ

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2011, 03:19:11 PM »

as a lot of you know, I also do a lot of research on people who are connected to the case and who were around the victim etc.... In researching these people I dig up the names of people they are close too, addresses where they might have been(kayla might have been), criminal records of these people, info on their lifestyles and what they are involved in, etc...just anything at all about them and I cross-reference all of this info with anyone else or any other place they are connected to....

In doing this kind of research I post a lot of information that is not suitable for posting out here on scaredmonkey's open forum, so I post this information in a members only area of my research board... so if you need access to this information you have to be a member there which is just a matter of signing up...

here is a link to the members case files for the Kayla Croft-Payne case... you are welcome to use the research info for your discussions here, but a lot of it cannot be posted here because of SM rules... So you'll have to go there to access the info. 

members case files for the Kayla Croft-Payne case

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=487

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2011, 04:08:00 PM »

cassandra Sines' post on kayla missing fb

Casii Sines Port Angeles she only went there to get high, i do not know the people she went with only that they were really bad people and that she told me she was afraid of them but she kept seeing them because they gave heer drugs. one womans name that she saw in Port Angeles was Wendy, that is all i know, i know that Ashley Smith went with her each time she went to P.A i do not use so i know very little about the actual events that took p;ace there except for what Kayla and Ashley have told me.

trying to find out who this WENDY person is in port angeles...

Ashley Smith who is also mentioned in the above post was Kayla's best friend

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2011, 04:48:20 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/hottie_not_4_u/photos#mssrc=SitesPhotos_PP_Breadcrumbs_SP

According to Myspace some of the photos were uploaded as late as April 27, 2010:

This is part of the April 27th mobile photos upload.  Who is this guy?

I'm thinking this might be the guy in the above photo with kayla... this person is listed on myspace as a friend to ASHLEY SMITH, Kayla's best friend...

http://www.myspace.com/balizial/friends

anyone think this is the same guy?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2011, 04:50:47 PM »

oooops made a boo boo... the guy in the link I just posted in the previous post, THAT ONE GUY / balizia
is listed as a friend on Kayla's myspace, not ashely's ...

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2011, 05:01:37 PM »

I think this might be him Lyle pfleger... also in the army and same name as listed on the myspace page as THAT ONE GUY...
http://www.facebook.com/lyle.pfleger?sk=info

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2011, 09:39:46 PM »

cassandra Sines' post on kayla missing fb

trying to find out who this WENDY person is in port angeles...

Ashley Smith who is also mentioned in the above post was Kayla's best friend

this is the right wendy; she is also listed as port orchard

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000314141419&sk=wall
Wendy Smith

To find me:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2011, 09:48:18 PM »

I think this might be him Lyle pfleger... also in the army and same name as listed on the myspace page as THAT ONE GUY...

To me the forehead and nose seem different. 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2011, 09:51:37 PM »

wendy smith's ms, on kayla's page as friend

♥QUEEN BIITCH♥
 badbitch4life2009

http://www.myspace.com/badbitch4life2009

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2011, 09:54:07 PM »

To me the forehead and nose seem different. 

yes, I am not sure either.  I think it does look like him, but it might not be... I'll try to confirm one way or the other as I get more info.  thanks for your opinion klaas.. I always like to get several opinions on photos, so many people look alike and so many people change from photo to photo...even Kayla's photos look like different people.. she changes a LOT. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2011, 02:46:53 AM »

okay, did a little more research on this case.  Seems kayla was in and about a lot of places that were "risky" and she led a bit of a wild life.  This would have brought her into an environment where a lot of unscrupulous people would have been in contact with her... she was a young pretty girl, and smart, but for some reason she just got tangled up in a lifestyle that didn't do her any favors.  That is sad.  So there are any number of things that might have happened to her. 

she could have owed the wrong people money, she could have be a threat to someone because she knew something, she could have got ahold of some bad drugs, she could have just made some enemies, or she could have died accidentally and someone was worried about the police investigating so they hid kayla's body and never reported her death...

on the other hand it is possible kayla just wanted away from all this mess and took off and did not tell anyone... or it is possible she got tangled up in the sex trade and can't get out or was sold into the sex trade...

in Kayla's case any one of these scenarios could fit... I have not looked at this case long enough to narrow these down and from what little i have looked at it, it only makes me think that any one of these could have happened...it seems kayla was around a lot of people and many were not someone who could be considered the best choice of people to hang out with... I think she was in a very vulnerable position and it's going to take a lot of unraveling to figure out which one of these situations ended up being responsible for her disappearance. 

I believe there will be some new interest in her case which should surface soon and maybe that will help in getting someone to tell someone where she is... If someone would just anonymously say where she is, and get her home, then maybe that is enough? I don't know... I am sure people will still want to know WHAT happened to her... I'm not sure how easy that is going to be... This is a tricky case to work on. 

i am sure there is someone out there who knows something and who is not saying it and I really can't say that I blame them for staying quiet...                                                                                           

I just hope someone will get some info to someone to at least say where she is. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2011, 03:56:53 PM »

progress is coming along in this case..

I really wish fbi would take a look at this case...

hopefully the news/media will pick this case back up soon and get some interest going. 

i have a few ideas going on and if someone would just pick this case up and run with it, I think kayla can be found. 

I believe people do know what happened to Kayla and this is not a case of her just being grabbed off the street by some elusive sk or RSO... people KNOW what happened to her, it is just a matter of putting some pressure on them and getting them to say where she is... getting her case out in the public might be all it takes for that to happen.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2011, 09:07:03 PM »

Kayla was "MODELING" - When & Where?

One of Kayla's posts on her myspace page says she had to go ON BELLEVUE concerning becoming a runway model... i would like to find out where this place is and who owned it or ran it. "ON BELLEVUE" is that the name of a STREET? and if so, in which town? I don't know what town she was living in or at when she posted that message. (I'll be researching that more)

Kayla also mentioned commuting to SEATTLE for modeling. I would also like to know which "agency" she was working for in SEATTLE.

I wonder if she was doing these model shoots before she turned 18.

I believe this is worth looking into.  I'm not sure these "modeling jobs" were legit or not.  Some might be and some might not be.  If not, then I would really like to find out who else was going to these "agencies" for photo shoots.  And I would like to figure out if Kayla was 18 at the time or if she was still a minor when someone was doing photo shoots of her. 

I'll be researching this some more.  I do have reason to believe that at least some of these photo shoots were not legit.  If so you can just about bet whoever was doing photo shoots of Kayla was doing them of others as well. 

I do not have a clue if this has anything to do with Kayla's disappearance or not, but it is just something I came across when researching her case.  I felt I need to mention this because even if not have to do with her disappearance(although it could have), there is most other girls being photoed by at least one of these photographers who is not legit, and we need to find out who this guy is and what he is doing. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2011, 09:10:47 PM »

do we know of any other cases where anyone who came up missing was involved in "modeling".  If anyone runs across any other cases where the victim was doing photo shoots somewhere, please let me know

To find me:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2011, 09:11:04 PM »

Are we talking about Bellview Washington?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2011, 09:15:23 PM »

Bellevue Washington is near Seattle:

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2011, 11:28:26 PM »

kayla spelled it BELLEVUE, and  said "ON Bellevue" so sounds like a street name.

To find me:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2011, 01:39:46 AM »

kayla spelled it BELLEVUE, and  said "ON Bellevue" so sounds like a street name.

There is a Bellevue Way in Washington

http://goo.gl/maps/Y7hd
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2011, 04:59:54 PM »

This is a shot in the dark but there is a modeling agency on Bellevue Way in Seattle:

http://www.athenamodeling.com/contactus.html

Athena Modeling Agency
1075 Bellevue Way NE Suite #572
Seattle WA 98004-4298

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.