May 01, 2024, 12:29:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #590 3/16 - 3/19/2007  (Read 109673 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2007, 08:51:33 PM »

did she say   he has ENIMIES... or does he want to give DEEPAK an Enema ??

im uncertain  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2007, 08:53:32 PM »

Sounds to me that this is just the usual political type of intrigue in any court system anywhere in the States or another country. Everyone has enimies and Paul is such a man of integrity and honor, I dare say he would have his share of backstabbing types that would want to take certain situations and make too much of them. If not for the Holloway case noone would even care. [/b]

yes, if not for the Holloway case..... Evil or Very Mad

yes, that case where he and his son lied their asses off  to the POLICE

- A Horse's Tale
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2007, 08:53:42 PM »

BEND OVER PAULUS

EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE SCUM

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2007, 08:55:00 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
BEND OVER PAULUS

EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE SCUM

i heard that ANITA is going to leave paulus for SATISH  Shocked

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2007, 08:57:10 PM »

O/T - I'll post this in the Monkey Lounge too:

60 Million Containers of Pet Food Recalled After Dog and Cat Deaths

Friday, March 16, 2007

WASHINGTON —

A major manufacturer of dog and cat food sold under Wal-Mart, Safeway, Kroger and other store brands recalled 60 million containers of wet pet food Friday after reports of kidney failure and deaths.

An unknown number of cats and dogs suffered kidney failure and about 10 died after eating the affected pet food, Menu Foods said in announcing the North American recall. Product testing has not revealed a link explaining the reported cases of illness and death, the company said.

"At this juncture, we're not 100 percent sure what's happened," said Paul Henderson, the company's president and chief executive officer. However, the recalled products were made using wheat gluten purchased from a new supplier, since dropped for another source, spokeswoman Sarah Tuite said. Wheat gluten is a source of protein.

The recall covers the company's "cuts and gravy" style food, which consists of chunks of meat in gravy, sold in cans and small foil pouches between Dec. 3 and March 6 throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico.

The pet food was sold by stores operated by the Kroger Company, Safeway Inc., Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (WMT) and PetSmart Inc., among others, Henderson said.

Menu Foods did not immediately provide a full list of brand names and lot numbers covered by the recall, saying they would be posted on its Web site -- www.menufoods.com/recall -- early Saturday. Consumers with questions can call (866) 463-6738.

The company said it manufacturers for 17 of the top 20 North American retailers. It is also a contract manufacturer for the top branded pet food companies. Its three U.S. and one Canadian factory produce more than 1 billion containers of wet pet food a year. The recall covers pet food made at company plants in Emporia, Kan., and Pennsauken, N.J., Henderson said.

Henderson said the company received an undisclosed number of owner complaints of vomiting and kidney failure in dogs and cats after they had been fed its products. It has tested its products but not found a cause for the sickness.

"To date, the tests have not indicated any problems with the product," Henderson said.

The company alerted the Food and Drug Administration, which already has inspectors in one of the two plants, Henderson said. The FDA was working to nail down brand names covered by the recall, agency spokesman Mike Herndon said.

Menu Foods is majority owned by the Menu Foods Income Fund, based in Ontario, Canada.

Henderson said the recall would cost the company the Canadian equivalent of $26 million to $34 million.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2007, 09:02:57 PM »

thx for the pet food alert Klass...

nite monkeys Wink

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: March 16, 2007, 09:04:51 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
thx for the pet food alert Klass...

nite monkeys Wink

Nite FOM.

I must compliment you on your stunning bikini. Obviously, you're ready for springtime.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: March 16, 2007, 09:09:45 PM »

BTgirl - check your email when you get a chance (sockmonkey). TIA Wink
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: March 16, 2007, 09:12:20 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Sounds to me that this is just the usual political type of intrigue in any court system anywhere in the States or another country. Everyone has enimies and Paul is such a man of integrity and honor, I dare say he would have his share of backstabbing types that would want to take certain situations and make too much of them. If not for the Holloway case noone would even care. [/b]

yes, if not for the Holloway case..... Evil or Very Mad

yes, that case where he and his son lied their asses off  to the POLICE

Yeah, and if not for Paul's Neanderthal son there would BE no Holloway case.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: March 16, 2007, 09:14:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
O/T - I'll post this in the Monkey Lounge too:

60 Million Containers of Pet Food Recalled After Dog and Cat Deaths

Friday, March 16, 2007

WASHINGTON —

A major manufacturer of dog and cat food sold under Wal-Mart, Safeway, Kroger and other store brands recalled 60 million containers of wet pet food Friday after reports of kidney failure and deaths.

An unknown number of cats and dogs suffered kidney failure and about 10 died after eating the affected pet food, Menu Foods said in announcing the North American recall. Product testing has not revealed a link explaining the reported cases of illness and death, the company said.

"At this juncture, we're not 100 percent sure what's happened," said Paul Henderson, the company's president and chief executive officer. However, the recalled products were made using wheat gluten purchased from a new supplier, since dropped for another source, spokeswoman Sarah Tuite said. Wheat gluten is a source of protein.

The recall covers the company's "cuts and gravy" style food, which consists of chunks of meat in gravy, sold in cans and small foil pouches between Dec. 3 and March 6 throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico.

The pet food was sold by stores operated by the Kroger Company, Safeway Inc., Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (WMT) and PetSmart Inc., among others, Henderson said.

Menu Foods did not immediately provide a full list of brand names and lot numbers covered by the recall, saying they would be posted on its Web site -- www.menufoods.com/recall -- early Saturday. Consumers with questions can call (866) 463-6738.

The company said it manufacturers for 17 of the top 20 North American retailers. It is also a contract manufacturer for the top branded pet food companies. Its three U.S. and one Canadian factory produce more than 1 billion containers of wet pet food a year. The recall covers pet food made at company plants in Emporia, Kan., and Pennsauken, N.J., Henderson said.

Henderson said the company received an undisclosed number of owner complaints of vomiting and kidney failure in dogs and cats after they had been fed its products. It has tested its products but not found a cause for the sickness.

"To date, the tests have not indicated any problems with the product," Henderson said.

The company alerted the Food and Drug Administration, which already has inspectors in one of the two plants, Henderson said. The FDA was working to nail down brand names covered by the recall, agency spokesman Mike Herndon said.

Menu Foods is majority owned by the Menu Foods Income Fund, based in Ontario, Canada.

Henderson said the recall would cost the company the Canadian equivalent of $26 million to $34 million.

OMG...I don't feed their food but they do all have major processors in common. Guess its time to start cooking again for the fur children.

Thanks, Klaas for the info!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: March 16, 2007, 09:15:33 PM »

How freaky Friday is this ?
I am reading about the pet Fud recall and it is on the radio ! !
TY Klaasend for being on top of these things for us Monkeys.
Lady at work, her beloved Mr. Cloud ( kitty kat ) passed away last Sunday night. I 'm sure she will look into this.
And I did read that they don't seem to be too impressed with old Sweaty Pants in Aruba  ! !
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: March 16, 2007, 09:45:56 PM »

Klaas,  thanks for the pet food alert! We don't use the brand, but I have alerted all my friends.  
I would love to know the full list that  of who they provide  production for.  ( I know that is not grammatically correct)  whoops. thanks!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: March 16, 2007, 09:50:11 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Klaas,  thanks for the pet food alert! We don't use the brand, but I have alerted all my friends.  
I would love to know the full list that  of who they provide  production for.  ( I know that is not grammatically correct)  whoops. thanks!

I know what you mean, lol! AND I have the same concern and would also love to know who they provide production for.
Wasn't there a problem not long ago with gluten in the feed poisoning dogs? It had gone bad or something.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: March 16, 2007, 09:51:33 PM »

Yes there was.  It is scary.  People getting poisioned, and our fluff pals.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: March 16, 2007, 09:52:39 PM »

"for whom they provided production"  ok there...do I sound british?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: March 16, 2007, 09:53:41 PM »

Well,  I think yer particles  Embarassed were left dangling there.
The list of what brands etc will be available tomorrow. I looked at my fancy feast, but it is not them. Not sure about IAMS, I don't keep the bag, use a container, dump into container, toss bag.
Maybe these newer guys on Aruba aren't part of the club.. lots of them have moved on..or been shoved under the proverbial bus.. except Satish who is still in Grade XII.  Rolling Eyes
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: March 16, 2007, 09:54:40 PM »

"for whom they provided production"  ok there...do I sound british?

Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: March 16, 2007, 09:56:21 PM »

Yes there was.  It is scary.  People getting poisioned, and our fluff pals.

I know.
I did get some snacks for the dogs at Walmart..wonder if they are okay? They are those beef strip thingies.
I'll probably throw them in the garbage.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: March 16, 2007, 09:57:28 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Medleyrelay at FOB regarding PVDS getting his "spanking":

Sounds to me that this is just the usual political type of intrigue in any court system anywhere in the States or another country. Everyone has enimies and Paul is such a man of integrity and honor, I dare say he would have his share of backstabbing types that would want to take certain situations and make too much of them. If not for the Holloway case noone would even care.

I am just amazed at how some people on the hates sites follow every crime, every murder, every traffic accident, the weather, the cruise ships blah blah of Aruba. Most of these people I contend never ever heard of Aruba before this case. It just boggles my mind how each and every thing is twisted to MEAN SOMETHING - life goes on for these fine people. Hopefully someday the spotlight will no longer be on them.

Man of integrity??

When will these posters at FOB get a grasp on reality?
What planet are they from?
"these fine people" - fine compared to what?  
You have to wonder about the company they keep over there.  
I suppose we are a hate site - we hate lies, criminals, perverts, murderers, rapists, molesters ........ the list goes on.......

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: March 16, 2007, 09:58:08 PM »

Evening Monkeys.  I was trying to access that website with the list of pet foods that have been recalled and it won't load for me. Can anyone else access it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.