May 01, 2024, 05:58:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #590 3/16 - 3/19/2007  (Read 109722 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2007, 09:58:11 PM »

I would doubt it would be the beef strips, sounds more like the processed food.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: March 16, 2007, 09:59:21 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Medleyrelay at FOB regarding PVDS getting his "spanking":

Sounds to me that this is just the usual political type of intrigue in any court system anywhere in the States or another country. Everyone has enimies and Paul is such a man of integrity and honor, I dare say he would have his share of backstabbing types that would want to take certain situations and make too much of them. If not for the Holloway case noone would even care.

I am just amazed at how some people on the hates sites follow every crime, every murder, every traffic accident, the weather, the cruise ships blah blah of Aruba. Most of these people I contend never ever heard of Aruba before this case. It just boggles my mind how each and every thing is twisted to MEAN SOMETHING - life goes on for these fine people. Hopefully someday the spotlight will no longer be on them.

Man of integrity??

When will these posters at FOB get a grasp on reality?
What planet are they from?
"these fine people" - fine compared to what?  
You have to wonder about the company they keep over there.  
I suppose we are a hate site - we hate lies, criminals, perverts, murderers, rapists, molesters ........ the list goes on.......

Yup.
I think the posters there never met a criminal they didn't love.
Jeesh.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2007, 09:59:27 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Klaas,  thanks for the pet food alert! We don't use the brand, but I have alerted all my friends.  
I would love to know the full list that  of who they provide  production for.  ( I know that is not grammatically correct)  whoops. thanks!

Seem's PETA doesn't care much for them either:

http://www.peta.org/feat/iams/menu-mfg.html

Menu Foods manufactures only wet (canned) dog and cat foods. A dry dog or cat food with one of the labels listed below is most likely manufactured by a company other than Menu Foods. Ask your supermarket officials to tell you which company produces their foods for them if you buy dry dog or cat food under any store label.

Albertson’s
A&P’s Master Choice
Authority (PetSmart brand)
Award (PetSmart brand)
IGA
Kroger
Loblaw
Pathmark
Safeway Select
ShopRite
SophistaCat (PetSmart brand)
Stop & Shop
Wal-Mart’s Special Kitty Pouches
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: March 16, 2007, 10:00:12 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Klaas,  thanks for the pet food alert! We don't use the brand, but I have alerted all my friends.  
I would love to know the full list that  of who they provide  production for.  ( I know that is not grammatically correct)  whoops. thanks!

Well,  I think yer particles  Embarassed were left dangling there.
The list of what brands etc will be available tomorrow. I looked at my fancy feast, but it is not them. Not sure about IAMS, I don't keep the bag, use a container, dump into container, toss bag.
Maybe these newer guys on Aruba aren't part of the club.. lots of them have moved on..or been shoved under the proverbial bus.. except Satish who is still in Grade XII.  Rolling Eyes

Hey Kat, I think Satish has graduated to XIIb this year  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: March 16, 2007, 10:02:16 PM »

I would doubt it would be the beef strips, sounds more like the processed food.

You are probably right. I just get so nervous about what the little guys eat.

I am seriously considering cooking for them again. Its healthier as well.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2007, 10:04:01 PM »

Lalas, I can't access it either...It is supposed to be up tomorrow...Guess they're doing their homework tonight...

Bring Natalee home...
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: March 16, 2007, 10:04:10 PM »

My fluffs...just sheered for a summer of swimming.  It was 98 here today.  One has already dipped his feet in...not fluffy on the bottom half.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2007, 10:05:24 PM »

whoops too big...I thought I reduced it enough.  Embarassed

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: March 16, 2007, 10:06:20 PM »

AZSunny - I see your dogs allow you on their couch too!  We also purchased a nice leather couch for our dogs  Laughing  Laughing
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: March 16, 2007, 10:07:56 PM »

we have two in the family room, they just forget which one is theirs. Wink   both are leather...best investment ever for doggies.  Our couches are 4 years old and look great.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2007, 10:08:32 PM »

My fluffs...just sheered for a summer of swimming.  It was 98 here today.  One has already dipped his feet in...not fluffy on the bottom half.

OH My...How ADORABLE!!!!!

My little bichon has not had a haircut since November when I  went for the first surgery!!! BUT she is brushed and bathed and she is so funny..looks like a huge cotton ball. Well, its snowing out right now and she went out in her little coat and came in  all fluffed out but her head and tail.
She now has dreadlocks!  Laughing
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: March 16, 2007, 10:09:51 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "San"
I went to physical therapy today and I had on my Grumpy t-shirt.  He looked and said I don't see you as Grumpy.  I turned to him and said you haven't seen me at home. Laughing  Laughing .

San, I know we get things in our head about how folks may look in here.

I envision you as small or petite. Am I wrong? It maybe because of your avatar that I think that way.

Of course like some of us told Igsigs last night , on the internet you can be anyway you want to be. I said I was young and could still dance the way I used to.

San emailed me this photo of herself:    Laughing  Laughing  

OMG this is so funny Laughing        

WOW, those are some long legs girl.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: March 16, 2007, 10:12:57 PM »

I yelled at Teddy when he jumped in the pool, so he ran in the house and jumped on the couch...then said...sorry mom...it felt good. (picture)  legs are needing fluffing.  if is so funny with them short.  I know about the dreadlocks after 2 months.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: March 16, 2007, 10:15:16 PM »

AZSunny those Bichon's are gorgeous!  They look quite at home on the couch as well.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: March 16, 2007, 10:17:49 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
AZSunny those Bichon's are gorgeous!  They look quite at home on the couch as well.

Oh trust me they are quite at home.  We just adore them.  Not show dogs, just wonderful pets. Thanks...

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: March 16, 2007, 10:17:55 PM »

AZSunny

I love those hairdos.
I can't wait to clip my little one down, but , alas, it appears the warm weather is a long way off for us.  Twisted Evil
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: March 16, 2007, 10:18:49 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Posted by Medleyrelay at FOB regarding PVDS getting his "spanking":

Sounds to me that this is just the usual political type of intrigue in any court system anywhere in the States or another country. Everyone has enimies and Paul is such a man of integrity and honor, I dare say he would have his share of backstabbing types that would want to take certain situations and make too much of them. If not for the Holloway case noone would even care.

I am just amazed at how some people on the hates sites follow every crime, every murder, every traffic accident, the weather, the cruise ships blah blah of Aruba. Most of these people I contend never ever heard of Aruba before this case. It just boggles my mind how each and every thing is twisted to MEAN SOMETHING - life goes on for these fine people. Hopefully someday the spotlight will no longer be on them.

Man of integrity??

ROFLMAO! Laughing  Laughing  Rolling Eyes

Yah, man of integrity. My alltime favorite VidClip is the sweatyone running from the journalist trying so hard to unlock his car door but wasn't quite smooth enough.  A real man of integrity indeed.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: March 16, 2007, 10:19:08 PM »

Thanks Klaas for fixing!!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: March 16, 2007, 10:20:18 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
AZSunny

I love those hairdos.
I can't wait to clip my little one down, but , alas, it appears the warm weather is a long way off for us.  Twisted Evil

I think she left Teddys head to big...he looks like ted Kopple... Wink

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: March 16, 2007, 10:20:27 PM »

Hi everyone,

Just got back from hearing a special speaker at a church here in the area that I basically helped build... it's been a while back...

As I was driving over there tonight, I thought about when the last time was that I was over there for a service. I remembered it and it is thought-provoking.

My last time over there was Sunday night, May 30, 2005.

That service has been, and will be, my benchmark for the case... the "Where was I WHEN..." event that I have mentally connected with Natalee's disappearance.

It seems like a LOOOONNNNG time ago.

And today now FINALLY someone on Aruba has some character to stand up to PVDS publicly. Good for him!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.