April 30, 2024, 04:39:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #590 3/16 - 3/19/2007  (Read 109642 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: March 16, 2007, 11:08:22 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Cat"
i guess I should not be eating the food either.I will put it out for the possums.CAT

Cat you are so funny when I understand you!   Wink

I think so too AZSunny. I quite often read Cats post to my hubby as I am laughing about them.

I also had to show hubby the cake Klaas made for Cat.

Tibro seems to pick up on them very well. Telling Cat not to eat the possums after he feeds them the food.

Klaas you have cute doggies too. Our couch is soft leather too. 2 years old and no scratches and my brother does always bring his doggie which is allowed on the furniture. So the furniture store was probably trying to cover their A**

Just a swinging with the tribe
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: March 16, 2007, 11:11:05 PM »

Klaas,  where is the info on PVDS  I have looked on front page and searched back and I can't find it.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: March 16, 2007, 11:13:31 PM »

oh boy,  it is 8:15 here and my dinner is made, but I haven't fed the hubby...i will check in later.

hugs..

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: March 16, 2007, 11:13:58 PM »

i guess I should not be eating the food either.I will put it out for the possums.CAT

I think I would certainly change my brand. Ask for a refund...but don't try Wal Mart they are just plain stupid there.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: March 16, 2007, 11:14:09 PM »

Klaas,  where is the info on PVDS  I have looked on front page and searched back and I can't find it.

Here you go AZ.

Also check out Klaas' art work on the same page  Laughing

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=126951#126951
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: March 16, 2007, 11:14:40 PM »

O/T - anyone looking to move to Alaska?

http://tinyurl.com/2wacww

The City of Anderson is selling up to twenty-six lots at no costs starting March 19, 2007 at 9:00 AM.  Applications will be selected on a first come, first served bases.  A $500.00 refundable deposit will be required at the time of application.  Applicant will be required to build a residential home within 2 years from date of signed agreement.  Other covenants and restrictions apply.  Lots are 1.3 acres in size, electrical and phone has been installed.  In April, the city council will hold a lot selection meeting for applicants to select their individual lots, based upon the first come, first served critieria.  For more information contact the city clerk @ 582-2500 or coaclerk@mtaonline.net.  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: March 16, 2007, 11:18:45 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
O/T - anyone looking to move to Alaska?

http://tinyurl.com/2wacww

The City of Anderson is selling up to twenty-six lots at no costs starting March 19, 2007 at 9:00 AM.  Applications will be selected on a first come, first served bases.  A $500.00 refundable deposit will be required at the time of application.  Applicant will be required to build a residential home within 2 years from date of signed agreement.  Other covenants and restrictions apply.  Lots are 1.3 acres in size, electrical and phone has been installed.  In April, the city council will hold a lot selection meeting for applicants to select their individual lots, based upon the first come, first served critieria.  For more information contact the city clerk @ 582-2500 or coaclerk@mtaonline.net.  

I'm not looking to move there but I can think of a few people I would like to send.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: March 16, 2007, 11:21:31 PM »

Quote from: Sam

Cat you are so funny when I understand you!   Wink

I think so too AZSunny. I quite often read Cats post to my hubby as I am laughing about them.

I also had to show hubby the cake Klaas made for Cat.

Tibro seems to pick up on them very well. Telling Cat not to eat the possums after he feeds them the food.

Klaas you have cute doggies too. Our couch is soft leather too. 2 years old and no scratches and my brother does always bring his doggie which is allowed on the furniture. So the furniture store was probably trying to cover their A**[/quote

I read Cat's post to my DH too.  And I show him the photos we find of Cat getting into mischief.  Also showed him the cake Klaas made and DH said he hopes I do not get any baking ideas from Klaas.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
I enjoy Cat's posts - always a lot of wisdom and plenty of humour, just the way I like it.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: March 16, 2007, 11:22:49 PM »

That picture of Paulus getting a spanking is great!  Laughing  
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: March 16, 2007, 11:23:38 PM »

That post would have looked better if I had not cocked up the quote.
Hi Lala's - now you will have to write me in your book.  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: March 16, 2007, 11:24:51 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

The pervert would probably enjoy it.   Oh oh - here comes Lala's

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: March 16, 2007, 11:25:41 PM »

They can keep that free land in Alaska,LOL! I want to go somehwere warm, and w/o snow and ice. (As I sit here with my car covered in both again!)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: March 16, 2007, 11:26:44 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Ask your hubby if he likes turkey and mashed potatoes, that's what I fixed tonight.  Without sardines, lol  Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: March 16, 2007, 11:28:47 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

The pervert would probably enjoy it.   Oh oh - here comes Lala's
Yes, you are probably right  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: March 16, 2007, 11:29:04 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Ask your hubby if he likes turkey and mashed potatoes, that's what I fixed tonight.  Without sardines, lol  Laughing

That would just suit him fine - he is a mashed potatoes freak.  Always mashed potatoes.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: March 16, 2007, 11:31:00 PM »

If it's free... it's NOT. There's got to be a catch somewhere LOL.

I guess the catch is that you freeze for 10 months. I will pass and stay where it's warm.

Did y'all see my post a couple of pages ago? It is unreal how time has passed in this case, it's been a long time with nothing to hang much hope on.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: March 16, 2007, 11:33:01 PM »

Have all the monkeys seen where cbb has set up shop in the Lounge with avatars for Easter?
I am going to be a cute little Bilby in a Basket.
Love the rabbit she has done for None with Butterflies.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: March 16, 2007, 11:33:45 PM »

And BTW Klaasend, I will take turkey and mashed potatoes any day of the week and twice on Sundays. That is just about my favorite food but tonight I am relagted to leftovers from a buffet place, not as good.

Keeping an eye on March Madness and my Mighty Gators who are a little off stride tonight but still winning!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: March 16, 2007, 11:35:38 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
And BTW Klaasend, I will take turkey and mashed potatoes any day of the week and twice on Sundays. That is just about my favorite food but tonight I am relagted to leftovers from a buffet place, not as good.

Keeping an eye on March Madness and my Mighty Gators who are a little off stride tonight but still winning!

My husbands favorite too!  Lately I'm been buying just the turkey breast because that's all we usually eat anyway and it works out perfect.  Can have dinner and lunch the next day.   Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: March 16, 2007, 11:35:49 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
If it's free... it's NOT. There's got to be a catch somewhere LOL.

I guess the catch is that you freeze for 10 months. I will pass and stay where it's warm.

Did y'all see my post a couple of pages ago? It is unreal how time has passed in this case, it's been a long time with nothing to hang much hope on.

Yes sb I saw your post.  Brings it all afresh somehow when you relate it like that.  It is truly amazing how so many people are still supporting Natalee's family after all this time.  I got teary when I read that article about Beth and her travel advisory talks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.