April 30, 2024, 08:36:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #590 3/16 - 3/19/2007  (Read 109660 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #200 on: March 16, 2007, 11:37:24 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
O/T - anyone looking to move to Alaska?

http://tinyurl.com/2wacww

The City of Anderson is selling up to twenty-six lots at no costs starting March 19, 2007 at 9:00 AM.  Applications will be selected on a first come, first served bases.  A $500.00 refundable deposit will be required at the time of application.  Applicant will be required to build a residential home within 2 years from date of signed agreement.  Other covenants and restrictions apply.  Lots are 1.3 acres in size, electrical and phone has been installed.  In April, the city council will hold a lot selection meeting for applicants to select their individual lots, based upon the first come, first served critieria.  For more information contact the city clerk @ 582-2500 or coaclerk@mtaonline.net.  

I'm not looking to move there but I can think of a few people I would like to send.

Ob, boy...San's got a list...I may be tall, but she means business...          

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: March 16, 2007, 11:38:04 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
If it's free... it's NOT. There's got to be a catch somewhere LOL.

I guess the catch is that you freeze for 10 months. I will pass and stay where it's warm.

Did y'all see my post a couple of pages ago? It is unreal how time has passed in this case, it's been a long time with nothing to hang much hope on.
Yes, I saw that and you are right. It has been a long time. Sometimes when sitting here discussing the case with the monkeys  I forget about the fact that 2 years almost have gone by. And the three lying suspects are all out there living their lives like nothing happened. A social injustice.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #202 on: March 16, 2007, 11:38:32 PM »

Ob, boy, means Oh, boy....learned that from Angie.   Embarassed

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: March 16, 2007, 11:39:21 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
O/T - anyone looking to move to Alaska?

http://tinyurl.com/2wacww

The City of Anderson is selling up to twenty-six lots at no costs starting March 19, 2007 at 9:00 AM.  Applications will be selected on a first come, first served bases.  A $500.00 refundable deposit will be required at the time of application.  Applicant will be required to build a residential home within 2 years from date of signed agreement.  Other covenants and restrictions apply.  Lots are 1.3 acres in size, electrical and phone has been installed.  In April, the city council will hold a lot selection meeting for applicants to select their individual lots, based upon the first come, first served critieria.  For more information contact the city clerk @ 582-2500 or coaclerk@mtaonline.net.  

I'm not looking to move there but I can think of a few people I would like to send.

Ob, boy...San's got a list...I may be tall, but she means business...          

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: March 16, 2007, 11:40:35 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
They can keep that free land in Alaska,LOL! I want to go somehwere warm, and w/o snow and ice. (As I sit here with my car covered in both again!)

They do that sometimes here and hold a ballot to decide who gets the free blocks.  They say that it is worth giving away the blocks to encourage people to move into their district and then they have more people to pay council rates etc.  They would recoup the price after a few years I reckon.  Mostly crown land so would not cost the anything.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: March 16, 2007, 11:45:10 PM »

Aruba does not care about one missing American tourist. If another goes missing, they will not care then either. They care about one thing... $$$$
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: March 16, 2007, 11:47:11 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
They can keep that free land in Alaska,LOL! I want to go somehwere warm, and w/o snow and ice. (As I sit here with my car covered in both again!)

They do that sometimes here and hold a ballot to decide who gets the free blocks.  They say that it is worth giving away the blocks to encourage people to move into their district and then they have more people to pay council rates etc.  They would recoup the price after a few years I reckon.  Mostly crown land so would not cost the anything.
Hmmm, now i would not mind moving over there! Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: March 16, 2007, 11:47:12 PM »

http://www.aruba-zone.com/

Missing: Sarah Ferro - the 11yr old girl in Aruba

This is a video of Sarah Ferro, she is 11 years old. Her father left Aruba with her on Feb. 12, 2007 without the knowledge of her mother and have not contacted her since. Her mother needs to hear from her daughter. She does not know where she is at. Please contact her if you have seen her or her father Ernesto Ferro. Contact her through Youtube by double clicking the video.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: March 16, 2007, 11:48:59 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
well it looks like leather couches are in. They told us not to let animals on ours that the toenails would do a number on the leather. We do not have any pets at this time but family members do.

When I came back on a short while ago I was going to post in the lounge about the pet food recall but of course our Klaas was already on top of it.

Art Colley, I was watching Dr. House on TV earlier. The patient of the night had a AVM but it was of the spinal column. Of course thought of you and all you went through. This patient also went through a lot. Very interesting.

AV Sunny your babies are beautiful.

Don't you just love House? I always try and watch it!!!

Regarding AVM's..they are very interesting. Scarey, but interesting!
OFten misdiagnosed and only found upon autopsy as there are often no symptoms leading up to a crises.
I wonder how many crib deaths are actually AVM's.

I have had both my kids get checked to be sure they don't have one. They are not supposed to be hereditary, but congenital, but it is always best to be on the safe side!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: March 16, 2007, 11:50:11 PM »

They really have been hoping Americans will just forget about it. And some will, no doubt, but Natalee is still VERY MUCH on our minds and she is affecting them far more than they they thought possible. I mean, look what that judge told PVDS?

That gives me hope that the worm is turning a little down there.

I'm headed out early tonight... see y'all tomorrow evening!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: March 16, 2007, 11:50:21 PM »

Klaas

Your Jack Russels are absolutely adorable!!!!  I love that breed!!! Laughing
Very smart!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: March 16, 2007, 11:51:31 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
They really have been hoping Americans will just forget about it. And some will, no doubt, but Natalee is still VERY MUCH on our minds and she is affecting them far more than they they thought possible. I mean, look what that judge told PVDS?

That gives me hope that the worm is turning a little down there.

I'm headed out early tonight... see y'all tomorrow evening!

Nite SB
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: March 16, 2007, 11:51:42 PM »

Aruba does not care about one missing American tourist. If another goes missing, they will not care then either. They care about one thing... $$$$

Well hopefully some of those dollars have dried up  at least from Americans.

Elaine where do you live that it is snowing? I know San and Bleachedblack both live in New York State. Robots and Art Colley and Nuts 44x4 all live in Maine.Oh Sea Monkey and Mrs. Red too.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: March 16, 2007, 11:53:58 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

Well hopefully some of those dollars have dried up  at least from Americans.

Elaine where do you live that it is snowing? I know San and Bleachedblack both live in New York State. Robots and Art Colley and Nuts 44x4 all live in Maine.Oh Sea Monkey and Mrs. Red too.
I live in Pennsylvania, about a half hour away from Philadelphia on one side and Allentown on the other side.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: March 16, 2007, 11:54:53 PM »

Well, I am off to beddy bye. Got a full nights sleep last night with NO HEADACHE!!!! YIPEEE
Gonna try for another one nights sleep! Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: March 16, 2007, 11:57:54 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Well, I am off to beddy bye. Got a full nights sleep last night with NO HEADACHE!!!! YIPEEE

No headache??!!  Very cool!

Nite Artcolley
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: March 16, 2007, 11:58:00 PM »

That's good Art! Take good care of yourself!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: March 16, 2007, 11:58:07 PM »

Night Art Colley.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: March 17, 2007, 12:02:37 AM »

So we have Elaine and Angie in Pennsyvania, oh and the occasional Rob.

It is interesting that there are so many late night East Coast posters.
Then Klaas from the west coast but I do not think she ever sleeps. Me and Old Fart from Midwest oh Carnut too.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: March 17, 2007, 12:06:37 AM »

From Jossy/Easy

On the case itself there is little news only that Paul v/d Sloot gave an interview to the Amigoe, that he was taken down in front of his colleagues, that he is writing a book, that his son is also writing a book, but not much else. The silence from the Dutch team is becoming permanent. We hear no sounds from that corner. I wonder why they took all those documents and tapes. There must be a reason behind the prolonged silence, but i refuse to speculate on what that silence means because i don't want to disillusion myself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.