May 01, 2024, 05:34:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #590 3/16 - 3/19/2007  (Read 109717 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: March 17, 2007, 01:07:14 AM »

I'll tell you all who got on my nerves worse than most back in the original forum days....Luna.  "Oh, moderator, moderator, please help us moderator" She would whine and whine "Moderator please tell these people to stay on topic"  Of course, she was here to let us know that Natalee was a bad egg, and the three perps were innocent.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: March 17, 2007, 01:07:19 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Angie
Thanks for the update.  I had meant to ask you earlier about her.  Just take it one day at a time.  You know she's in my prayers.

Time for me to hug Nemo.  

Tibro, I haven't forgotten about your email.  

Night all.

No hurry Lala's .  Nite Nite

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #282 on: March 17, 2007, 01:08:21 AM »

I put a star by your name.  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: March 17, 2007, 01:08:25 AM »

Angie
Thanks for the update.  I had meant to ask you earlier about her.  Just take it one day at a time.  You know she's in my prayers.

Time for me to hug Nemo.  

Tibro, I haven't forgotten about your email.  

Night all.

Nite Lala's
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: March 17, 2007, 01:10:15 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
I remember Resorttownmom. She was so far on the fringes I can't believe she didn't fall off from time to time into the abyss of crazy.  Everything and I do mean everything was a major conspiracy.

Lalas..
  Was there a Resortownmom and a Resortownwoman?

What about the other triplet - Resortownho?

LMAO  Tibro!!   Laughing  Laughing
Hey OT. but my Gram went to thr dr today.. he gave her vitamins for the brain.. helos with Dementia and Alzheimers..  you were correct in the email you sent me.  Smile  Hope it helps her .  She didnt even get mad at my mother at the appt for telling the dr about her behavior lately.  Othe rthen she said to the Dr. WELL I AM going to be 80 yrs old. I guess I would forget stuff.   I didnt get tinme to post in the lounge. and I TY for your kindness and others as well.

Angie that is great news.  Hope you see an improvement very soon.  God bless her - you should be allowed some failings at 80  Laughing
Hugs to her, your mom and yourself

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: March 17, 2007, 01:12:17 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
I'll tell you all who got on my nerves worse than most back in the original forum days....Luna.  "Oh, moderator, moderator, please help us moderator" She would whine and whine "Moderator please tell these people to stay on topic"  Of course, she was here to let us know that Natalee was a bad egg, and the three perps were innocent.

I could not stand that - I would have been banned in the first week with all that nonsense. Laughing  Laughing

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: March 17, 2007, 01:12:38 AM »

Angie, I hope the vitamins help your Grandma. God bless her! Goodnight monkeys  I am following Lala's to that monkey bunky.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: March 17, 2007, 01:12:51 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I remember Resorttownmom. She was so far on the fringes I can't believe she didn't fall off from time to time into the abyss of crazy.  Everything and I do mean everything was a major conspiracy.

Lalas..

Woman, I think

thats what I thought too Klaas? IIRC way back when she posted .. then Katrina happend.. and her hubby was missing in the aftermath.?
 Crap I am trying  HARD to think now of the SOCK monkey man back then that posted  alot?   HELP!  its gona drive me NUTZ!  Someoen here has to recall who I mean??
crazybabyborg
« Reply #288 on: March 17, 2007, 01:14:00 AM »

There's a "spokeslady" from the Bahamas on Greta going on and on about "in our laws, Mr. Stern is the father.......The judge is a no nonsense honorable man....blah, blah. She sounds remarkably like Glenda. Guess one is the wicked witch of the west and I swear she's got a sister that must be the wicked witch of the east.

WORLD ALERT! THERE'S TWO of 'em!   Shocked  pale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: March 17, 2007, 01:15:30 AM »

I don't remember LUNA?  Why don't I remember that name?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #290 on: March 17, 2007, 01:16:57 AM »

Sounds like it may be misspelled, Klaas.

Probably L-O-O-N-Y
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: March 17, 2007, 01:17:58 AM »

Well, speaking of potatoes the best one was IDAHO. Ever have a 'tater that went fugly and sprouted ugly arms and legs ? And looked almost humanish ? Or how about those 'taters that are in the shape of Aruba and look Arubish fugly ?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: March 17, 2007, 01:18:23 AM »

Thanks to you all  about my Gramma.   SHe will be 80 in Arpil

OK.. I got lost and caught back up..
  I dint read RWV much at ALL long ago? SO Id Resortowmom  was there.. then it isnt the person I was thinking about.

Klaas.. I recal now who the sock man monley was back then
  it was TING!    (I think)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: March 17, 2007, 01:18:50 AM »

Sounds like it was short for lunatic  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

crazybabyborg
« Reply #294 on: March 17, 2007, 01:20:55 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Well, speaking of potatoes the best one was IDAHO. Ever have a 'tater that went fugly and sprouted ugly arms and legs ? And looked almost humanish ? Or how about those 'taters that are in the shape of Aruba and look Arubish fugly ?

Arubish Fugly???          

Say that ten times fast and I'd get in trouble!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: March 17, 2007, 01:21:39 AM »

I dont either?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: March 17, 2007, 01:22:54 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

ROFL KAT

and CBB..  LMAO  Hope you and John are feeling better sweety!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: March 17, 2007, 01:24:18 AM »

Lalas..

Woman, I think

thats what I thought too Klaas? IIRC way back when she posted .. then Katrina happend.. and her hubby was missing in the aftermath.?
 Crap I am trying  HARD to think now of the SOCK monkey man back then that posted  alot?   HELP!  its gona drive me NUTZ!  Someoen here has to recall who I mean??

TING
crazybabyborg
« Reply #298 on: March 17, 2007, 01:26:08 AM »

Thanks, Angie! John's healing........and eating! Laughing

Physical Therapy is helping me, and I'm eating too!  Embarassed

Is there a F-A-T smiley?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #299 on: March 17, 2007, 01:30:22 AM »

LOL Klaas. I finally remembered his name.!
 Oh well . back then I was really PC stupid,. and didnt save alot.. other then links to threads on SM. some of them.  
  I still got them saved.  If we can ever get back to some I have . it will be interesting as heck IMO.     Smile  ESP the BONDIA ones!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.