May 01, 2024, 05:20:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #590 3/16 - 3/19/2007  (Read 109715 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: March 17, 2007, 08:29:50 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "klaasend"
FYI - I just posted a current list of all the dog and cat food brands that are being recalled:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=955

Thanks, klaasend.  I was worried when I heard Wal Mart because that is where I get my kitties' food but I don't get the Special Kitty which is Wal Mart's brand.  I think mine are safe except my crazy black kitty ran outside earlier and I can't find him!  He has been declawed and stays inside so it worries me when he escapes!  He usually doesn't go far when he escapes.  Usually goes under the house or in the flower beds.

Sorry to hear about your little black Kitty.
Hopefully he'll show up soon.

Thanks, Art!  He just showed up a few minutes ago and is safely inside!

Oh, thank God!
I know when my little Arty gets out I am beside myself with worry..so I know just how you must have felt.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: March 17, 2007, 08:42:30 PM »

Artcolley - are your headaches getting less and less?  I sure hope so!

YES, Klaas,  Thanks for asking!!!
I had another night headache free last night!!!! YIPEEEE

More than that it was trying to survive on 2 hours sleep or so a night that was getting me down.

I think I am nearly all better, dare I hope????? Laughing

GREAT NEWS!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: March 17, 2007, 08:44:19 PM »

Artcolley - are your headaches getting less and less?  I sure hope so!

YES, Klaas,  Thanks for asking!!!
I had another night headache free last night!!!! YIPEEEE

More than that it was trying to survive on 2 hours sleep or so a night that was getting me down.

I think I am nearly all better, dare I hope????? Laughing

GREAT NEWS!

And as soon as this snow and slush leaves, I'll be terrorizing the roads again in my buggy! Twisted Evil
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: March 17, 2007, 08:44:49 PM »

The posting by carpe on the F/P and brought into here by msmarple makes very interesting reading.  Comemencia is someone I have read very little about - seems to have kept a very low profile.  Looks like we need to start reading Shango again with this character in mind for Dirty Hand.  Where is Lala's ?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: March 17, 2007, 08:53:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
The posting by carpe on the F/P and brought into here by msmarple makes very interesting reading.  Comemencia is someone I have read very little about - seems to have kept a very low profile.  Looks like we need to start reading Shango again with this character in mind for Dirty Hand.  Where is Lala's ?

You know, there were/are so many players in this thing that it is a miracle one of them hasn't had an attack of conscience by now.

I remember back when they were toting all that stuff out of the house. I think it was all for "show".
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: March 17, 2007, 08:54:18 PM »

Comenencia DOES need further investigation.

I have NEVER thought that  VDStraten was DirtyHand. Not even for a second. I remember AG coming on here (though certainly since then she has shifted her loyalties) and she was adamant that he is of the highest character and not corrupt. I don't mean in the Refugee sense of glorifying PVDS the way they do, she was very genuine about it.

Remember that DirtyHand is supposedly an ARAWAK. That means Aruban, NOT Dutch. The Dutch are Babylonians. I don't understand why that isn't self-evident to everyone?

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: March 17, 2007, 09:00:13 PM »

You know, there were/are so many players in this thing that it is a miracle one of them hasn't had an attack of conscience by now.

I remember back when they were toting all that stuff out of the house. I think it was all for "show".

Or their personal garbage collection

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: March 17, 2007, 09:05:50 PM »

Or their personal garbage collection

YEs, that too, ROFLMAO!!!
I wouldn't put it past them to waltz all their garbage out there knowing the cameras were on them!!! Laughing  Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: March 17, 2007, 09:17:00 PM »

Quote from: "sb"

I have NEVER thought that  VDStraten was DirtyHand. Not even for a second. I remember AG coming on here (though certainly since then she has shifted her loyalties) and she was adamant that he is of the highest character and not corrupt. I don't mean in the Refugee sense of glorifying PVDS the way they do, she was very genuine about it.

Remember that DirtyHand is supposedly an ARAWAK. That means Aruban, NOT Dutch. The Dutch are Babylonians. I don't understand why that isn't self-evident to everyone?

Comenencia

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: March 17, 2007, 09:18:58 PM »

Comenencia

Thanks for that pic, Klaas. REfreshes my memory of what he looked like.
EEEEEWWwwwww
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: March 17, 2007, 09:22:35 PM »

Got it from the Aruba Who's Who thread of Sunfreak's.  Don't forget about those threads in the Important Case Document forum.  Sunfreaks threads are a great resource.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: March 17, 2007, 09:36:05 PM »

Got it from the Aruba Who's Who thread of Sunfreak's.  Don't forget about those threads in the Important Case Document forum.  Sunfreaks threads are a great resource.

Yes, I should really go read up on them. There have been so many characters and so much that has gone on that it would be good to peruse the threads and get it all sorted out in my mind again.
Sometimes the ol' memory just doesn't do its job the way it should! Wink
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: March 17, 2007, 09:48:16 PM »

Sunfreak also posted a couple of lists in this thread with "Fact or Fiction" entries, trying to help us sort out all the misinformation we have read over time.  I hope she continues it when she gets more time, as I found it particularly good for quick reference.  She may include it n the ICD thread when she is happy it is finished.
 Think it would be easier to move house rather than renovate.   Laughing

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: March 17, 2007, 10:45:30 PM »

Comenencia

EEEEEWWwwwww
This guy needs a good looking at! Hi Monkeys!!!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: March 17, 2007, 10:50:32 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Comenencia

EEEEEWWwwwww
This guy needs a good looking at! Hi Monkeys!!!

HI Elaine!!!!
How are you tonight?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: March 17, 2007, 10:53:42 PM »

Hi Art, I am great! Good to see you here too! , sorry for the delay was googling Comenencia , didn't find much yet, but we will!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: March 17, 2007, 10:56:00 PM »

Hi Art, I am great! Good to see you here too! , sorry for the delay was googling Comenencia , didn't find much yet, but we will!

Glad to hear you are great!!!

I've been flittin in and out..reading about Anna Nicole..doing jigsaw puzzles, watching for wild animals and knitting! Laughing
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: March 17, 2007, 10:58:09 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Isn't it rather funny that Comenencia seemed to fall off the radar about the time that van der Straaten did??

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: March 17, 2007, 11:00:08 PM »

Glad to hear you are great!!!

I've been flittin in and out..reading about Anna Nicole..doing jigsaw puzzles, watching for wild animals and knitting! Laughing
I enjoy crocheting in the winter, I make two or three nice warm blankets every winter. I am a bit reluctant to admit that here in case ol "roger" that used to have scrux is reading here. He saw us monkeys as a knitting circle. !! LMAO!! Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: March 17, 2007, 11:02:17 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

Isn't it rather funny that Comenencia seemed to fall off the radar about the time that van der Straaten did??
Hi Yapperz! Yes, it is. And where is he now, this Comenencia? IN Aruba or has he flown the coupe, anyone know?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.