April 30, 2024, 03:37:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #590 3/16 - 3/19/2007  (Read 109635 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #540 on: March 18, 2007, 10:39:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  Hope everyone is recovering from their St. Patty's Day parties.  

Hi Peaches!  You are not alone.  I am here and that's all that counts.  Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: March 18, 2007, 10:59:46 AM »

Oh dear, I fear I may run everyone off now. Embarassed
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: March 18, 2007, 11:02:17 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Hopefully CBB will take pity on my fruity avatar and make it something pretty for Easter.  

How's cookies?

What time zone am I supposed  to be set for?  I'm so confused.

Testing the "old" avatar ... AND:

Peaches - In your profile, your time should be set at GMT - 4.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: March 18, 2007, 11:07:06 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

never Lala's.......

really...i think u r great...... Laughing
going to sun....bbl

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: March 18, 2007, 11:18:43 AM »

Nice hat lala ! ! ! Hope you don't wear that outside of the house ! !
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: March 18, 2007, 11:25:00 AM »

A Front Page poster, Chris, says there's something about Natalee in Parade (today's, I'm guessing?). I can't find anything in the online version ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: March 18, 2007, 11:27:10 AM »

Quote from: Peaches
I specifically bought a pc that had Windows XP.  I don't have the patience for something new.

Vista according to the Help Desk geeks at my work was released before it was ready. It is a memory hog. They said some other stuff, but is was GeekSpeak, the one I had the chat with said he would never have it at his house. I was doing some " consumer" testing of the some new stuff
so we had quite a big discussion of Vista.
We are all getting new systems and new hardware, etc and it isn't Vista.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: March 18, 2007, 11:33:05 AM »

Did anyone ever discover who had the court case so that their name could not be used in Joran's book ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: March 18, 2007, 11:37:10 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Did anyone ever discover who had the court case so that their name could not be used in Joran's book ?

Goodmorning all.

The court case is at 10am tomorrow in Amsterdam.  Nobody has let out what name or who wants there name out of the book yet.  I suspect it's Guido Wever.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: March 18, 2007, 11:56:04 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
A Front Page poster, Chris, says there's something about Natalee in Parade (today's, I'm guessing?). I can't find anything in the online version ...

There is a small paragraph (with grad pic of Natalee) in the question/answer section of Parade.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: March 18, 2007, 12:01:04 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Goodmorning all.

The court case is at 10am tomorrow in Amsterdam.  Nobody has let out what name or who wants there name out of the book yet.  I suspect it's Guido Wever.

Ty... for some reason I thought it had happened. Well someone from Holland on BFN will find out. I did go to RU Embarassed  Embarassed and they seem just as well....it's Sunday...eh ? RU'ed. Went to see what they had to say about the article about Paulus getting spanked in a very public fashion.
His days are numbered. Anyone within that govt department will start to
exclude him as he now has the "pox'. Why?  because they, the ppl who are with that department will not want to associate in any manner with him. Organizational Behaviour 101. I know he is a lawyer in private practise, but this will affect him in that practise.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: March 18, 2007, 12:02:38 PM »

Here is what the Natalee Question/Answer says:

Does Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, hold out hope of ever finding out what happened to her daughter in Aruba? And has she used psychics?

"Beth is very cautiously optimistic about one day getting answers," says her lawyer, John Q. Kelly. "The family was contacted by psychics. All leads were followed up, with no results." Sadly, Beth's second husband, "Jug" Twitty, filed for divorce last year, no doubt affected by the strain of Natalee's disappearance.

I Stand With The Girl
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: March 18, 2007, 12:19:18 PM »

ty BT

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #553 on: March 18, 2007, 12:20:57 PM »

Quote from: Kat_Gram
I specifically bought a pc that had Windows XP.  I don't have the patience for something new.

Vista according to the Help Desk geeks at my work was released before it was ready. It is a memory hog. They said some other stuff, but is was GeekSpeak, the one I had the chat with said he would never have it at his house. I was doing some " consumer" testing of the some new stuff
so we had quite a big discussion of Vista.
We are all getting new systems and new hardware, etc and it isn't Vista.

Some guy at the store even said "don't get Vista"!  I've been using Microsoft products long enough to know that if it's new, chances are, it's not done yet.

Off to Lowe's with Mr. Peach.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #554 on: March 18, 2007, 12:21:55 PM »

My money is on Guido.  You can tell his family has the time and money to litigate about every little thing that might piss them off.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: March 18, 2007, 12:24:33 PM »

As a matter of habit, I occasionally look through the online party pics in Aruba for any photos of the usual "pimps" or pimpettes".  For a long time you couldn't look at a group of photos without finding Steve Croes and Jerry.  They have been missing from the photos for a while now.  I did find a photo of Aline just now though  Wink

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: March 18, 2007, 12:26:44 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Yes there was.  It is scary.  People getting poisioned, and our fluff pals.

I know.
I did get some snacks for the dogs at Walmart..wonder if they are okay? They are those beef strip thingies.
I'll probably throw them in the garbage.

Good grief.  I have four dogs.  I buy those twists.....kinda orange looking rawhide thingies.  And other rawhide chewie thingies.  

On the other hand, I have a tasty recipe for liver biscuits.  Of course the house stinks for days after that little baking session!

NOTE PEACHES IS BACK IN BUSINESS!!  Woohoo!
I bought a brand new pc.  Flat screen monitor.  We are pooping in tall cotton here now.

Good morning.

Peaches!!! Congratulations on your new PC!!!!   Laughing

I used to make those liver biscuits also and think I'll begin again.
After all the problems with commercial feeds I think its the right thing to do.
BTW, I had read several years ago that the reason dogs in the US get so much bloat as compared to European countries is that we feed too much commercial food. At that time, the Europeans tended to feed home prepared food to their dogs.
Don't know if that is the case..this was about 20 years ago when I had Afghan Hounds and was always concerned about bloat!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: March 18, 2007, 12:28:35 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  Hope everyone is recovering from their St. Patty's Day parties.  

Hi Peaches!  You are not alone.  I am here and that's all that counts.  Laughing

Love your "Easter Bonnet", Lalas! Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: March 18, 2007, 12:40:28 PM »

As a matter of habit, I occasionally look through the online party pics in Aruba for any photos of the usual "pimps" or pimpettes".  For a long time you couldn't look at a group of photos without finding Steve Croes and Jerry.  They have been missing from the photos for a while now.  I did find a photo of Aline just now though  Wink

When isn't there a photo of Aline.  I will hold my comments about this girl because I will offend others but read between the lines.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: March 18, 2007, 12:42:04 PM »

Quote from: "San"

When isn't there a photo of Aline.  I will hold my comments about this girl because I will offend others but read between the lines.

Yeah. She is "always around somewhere", isn't she?

Who is the dude with her?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.