April 30, 2024, 03:03:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #590 3/16 - 3/19/2007  (Read 109632 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: March 18, 2007, 12:44:30 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
As a matter of habit, I occasionally look through the online party pics in Aruba for any photos of the usual "pimps" or pimpettes".  For a long time you couldn't look at a group of photos without finding Steve Croes and Jerry.  They have been missing from the photos for a while now.  I did find a photo of Aline just now though  Wink

When isn't there a photo of Aline.  I will hold my comments about this girl because I will offend others but read between the lines.

Yeah. She is "always around somewhere", isn't she?

Who is the dude with her?

Some ugly idiot with a Gucci hat. Laughing
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: March 18, 2007, 12:49:44 PM »

just thinkin.....wondering if people who helped him/ pvds get rid of Natalee are blackmailing him yet......seems like he is on his way to being blackballed and blacklisted......

just a thought.....i bet he is

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: March 18, 2007, 12:55:46 PM »

As a matter of habit, I occasionally look through the online party pics in Aruba for any photos of the usual "pimps" or pimpettes".  For a long time you couldn't look at a group of photos without finding Steve Croes and Jerry.  They have been missing from the photos for a while now.  I did find a photo of Aline just now though  Wink

When isn't there a photo of Aline.  I will hold my comments about this girl because I will offend others but read between the lines.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: March 18, 2007, 12:57:13 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
just thinkin.....wondering if people who helped him/ pvds get rid of Natalee are blackmailing him yet......seems like he is on his way to being blackballed and blacklisted......

just a thought.....i bet he is

Very well could be, FOM.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: March 18, 2007, 12:59:43 PM »

Art your avatar is very cute.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: March 18, 2007, 01:08:09 PM »

I have always believed what Mario Puzo said,I do you a favor and someday when I need a favor,etc.So yes I believe that debts are being called in ,in aruba.But we don't who owed whom.It is worth nothing posner,is Chicago mob and others aren't.Maybe there will be a power struggle ,or maybe they all ready have one.I think Humpty Dumpty egg is cracking and the truth will spill out soon.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: March 18, 2007, 01:08:25 PM »

Art your avatar is very cute.

Thank you, San Klaas made it..I needed an Easter Outfit for the Colley!!!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: March 18, 2007, 01:16:18 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I have always believed what Mario Puzo said,I do you a favor and someday when I need a favor,etc.So yes I believe that debts are being called in ,in aruba.But we don't who owed whom.It is worth nothing posner,is Chicago mob and others aren't.Maybe there will be a power struggle ,or maybe they all ready have one.I think Humpty Dumpty egg is cracking and the truth will spill out soon.CAT

I agree Cat.  It would be very interesting if there is a power struggle.

At the end of the day Rudy Croes will settle that dispute.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: March 18, 2007, 01:21:44 PM »

Slightly off the topic here, but isn't Deepak's lawyer based in Chicago?
If so...is Posner behind this hiring?
You KNOW Deepak does not have the money it costs to persue this legal channel on his own.
A part of the blackmail perhaps?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: March 18, 2007, 01:29:22 PM »

You KNOW Deepak does not have the money it costs to persue this legal channel on his own.

Well according to Deepak he has family members in the United States that are helping his family out.  He just doesn't have family in California Wink .
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: March 18, 2007, 01:33:11 PM »

Well according to Deepak he has family members in the United States that are helping his family out.  He just doesn't have family in California Wink .

Well, alrighty, then!  And of course, we all believe him. Rolling Eyes
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: March 18, 2007, 01:41:14 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
a boat anchor?  Laughing  Laughing you are a hoot too Peaches  Laughing

ya'll have to go look at what CBB did for Bleached's easter avi, I can't stop laughing it's so funny and so cute  Laughing

None, if that isn't the cutest little avi I've seen yet...that butterfly is kissing the bunny's nose!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  I adore it!!!!!!!!

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: March 18, 2007, 01:46:11 PM »

that's[/b] a dude?!?!?!?!  Wink  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #573 on: March 18, 2007, 01:46:17 PM »

Hi all.....What goes around' comes around....??? LOL....ACkkkkkk!! Mr. Green  

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Richard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: March 18, 2007, 01:52:09 PM »

I've long thought that if the Pimps (J2D) plus others did have Natalee in a group setting, along with local girls, the latter could very well have participated in some brutality.  Women are as capable of cruelty as men are (bold statement perhaps, but true).

I wanted to say that one of the people going to Boston has heard from a certain Aruban source that either Nelson Oduber, prime minister, or Rudy Croes, the minister of tourism, will be appearing at the Boston Globe trade show.

Don't hold me to it ... but the source, if accurate, should be in a position to know.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: March 18, 2007, 02:00:51 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Oh dear, I fear I may run everyone off now. Embarassed

Nice hat lala ! ! ! Hope you don't wear that outside of the house ! !

Those are my "muff".  You know "ear muffs".   Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: March 18, 2007, 02:02:44 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Good Morning Monkeys.  Hope everyone is recovering from their St. Patty's Day parties.  

Hi Peaches!  You are not alone.  I am here and that's all that counts.  Laughing

Love your "Easter Bonnet", Lalas! Laughing

Thank you, thank you very much.  (in my best Elvis imitation)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: March 18, 2007, 02:02:52 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

that's[/b] a dude?!?!?!?!  Wink  Laughing

Kind of strange looking character, isn't "it"? Shocked
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: March 18, 2007, 02:04:14 PM »

You monkeys just keep talking, I need to run to K Mart.  No, it will take me longer than Klaas.  So don't time me.   Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #579 on: March 18, 2007, 02:06:48 PM »

Hi monkeys! I'm cracking up here and just had to share the laugh with you..................

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.