May 01, 2024, 03:28:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #590 3/16 - 3/19/2007  (Read 109685 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: March 18, 2007, 02:10:56 PM »

Quote from: "Richard"
I've long thought that if the Pimps (J2D) plus others did have Natalee in a group setting, along with local girls, the latter could very well have participated in some brutality.  Women are as capable of cruelty as men are (bold statement perhaps, but true).

I wanted to say that one of the people going to Boston has heard from a certain Aruban source that either Nelson Oduber, prime minister, or Rudy Croes, the minister of tourism, will be appearing at the Boston Globe trade show.

Don't hold me to it ... but the source, if accurate, should be in a position to know.

very interesting, Richard. Very interesting indeed. Thanks for letting us know...Do we have any monkeys in the area who are planning to make this trip?

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: March 18, 2007, 02:12:37 PM »

That is so great, CBB!! I've been LOLOLOL for the past 5 minutes! I just posted a couple of avis in the lounge to see if you can do anything with one of them for Easter.....

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: March 18, 2007, 02:15:15 PM »

Quote from: "Richard"
I've long thought that if the Pimps (J2D) plus others did have Natalee in a group setting, along with local girls, the latter could very well have participated in some brutality.  Women are as capable of cruelty as men are (bold statement perhaps, but true).

I wanted to say that one of the people going to Boston has heard from a certain Aruban source that either Nelson Oduber, prime minister, or Rudy Croes, the minister of tourism, will be appearing at the Boston Globe trade show.

Don't hold me to it ... but the source, if accurate, should be in a position to know.

Say hi to them for us  Wink
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: March 18, 2007, 02:20:46 PM »

Klaas, do you mean hi or do you mean  Thumb down    

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: March 18, 2007, 02:33:22 PM »

Mishy - you said it, I didn't.... Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: March 18, 2007, 02:36:13 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hi monkeys! I'm cracking up here and just had to share the laugh with you..................

Now THAT is adorable!!!!! Laughing
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: March 18, 2007, 02:39:44 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Mishy - you said it, I didn't.... Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: March 18, 2007, 02:43:31 PM »

They are nice avi's.i ate my easter bunny.She was good.I offered to share,but no one showed up.I was suprised that the lawyers for k2 were from Chicago and specialized in things like Ins Fraud,not defamation.Hmmm.jvds had lawyers from NYC.Hmm There are signs of a split,imo.Guido's lawyer is in amsterdamned.I know that several groups use the abc's for different things,and cooperate with each other.I do not think Croes is that powerful.He may under suicide watch at any time.I have not read Simian,sorry.I really like the new avi's,I might like to nibble on one soon.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: March 18, 2007, 02:45:57 PM »

I think I saw that woman on an advertisement at a hotel,late at night.Please remember,that the native Indians gave the captured and wounded to the women,and that is why about half of Custer's men shot themselves.cat

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: March 18, 2007, 02:58:07 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I think I saw that woman on an advertisement at a hotel,late at night.Please remember,that the native Indians gave the captured and wounded to the women,and that is why about half of Custer's men shot themselves.cat

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: March 18, 2007, 03:05:44 PM »

Boston is to far for me to drive.i am sure we have Monkeys around.Is just me,or does croes look funny with whatever you call,on his chin.I am waking up now,the sun has shitfed again.CAT

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: March 18, 2007, 03:08:25 PM »

Boston is to far for me to drive.i am sure we have Monkeys around.Is just me,or does croes look funny with whatever you call,on his chin.I am waking up now,the sun has shitfed again.CAT

i am close.....lol...but really what am i gonna do? take pics???
or throw eggs?   either way u know me and i will end up in jail...lol
when is the trade show?

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: March 18, 2007, 03:56:28 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

i am close.....lol...but really what am i gonna do? take pics???
or throw eggs?   either way u know me and i will end up in jail...lol
when is the trade show?

Throw eggs. Laughing

I would love for someone to hand out a fact sheet of why not to travel to Aruba.

Let's see what are the facts we can use:

1. The 4 murderers of Natalee Holloway still roam the streets freely targeting young American females.  Also watch out for the male tourists because the murderers swing both ways.
2. Drug and rape American tourists and when you put up a fight they get murdered.
3. Police Department is corrupt and ask you for money when your child is missing to go search for her.
4. Tell you to go have a drink at CnC's she will show up but be careful and watch your drink.
5. Julia Renfro is a ho.
6. Anita Van der Sloot is the most stylish dresser on the island. Rolling Eyes
7. Ruben Trappenberg is and idiot.
8. If you meet a person named Lorenzo you really haven't.
9. If you see a flash flood look for Paulus Van der Sloot in the area.
10. If you hear someone throwing a tantrum that will be Joran Van der Sloot the murderer.
11. If you run in to Satish Kalpoe make sure you know sign language because he is a mute.
12. Tito Lacle is well what can you say just Tito.
13. Freddy is a chimp.
14. For a good time please call Aileen. Laughing

Please feel free to add comments.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: March 18, 2007, 04:03:00 PM »

Another rediculous exchange involving Medleyrelay.  It's in regards which forum Anita Van der Sloot reads  Rolling Eyes :

blenchi wrote:
I am sure she reads RU too not only FOB Medley.  

Medleyrelay wrote:
And you would be wrong! sorry she only has time for one site. And she knows which site supports Joran 100%  

How sad is it that people are fighting over who gets read more by the mother of a sociopathic bullying punk Rolling Eyes
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: March 18, 2007, 04:12:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Another rediculous exchange involving Medleyrelay.  It's in regards which forum Anita Van der Sloot reads  Rolling Eyes :

blenchi wrote:
I am sure she reads RU too not only FOB Medley.  

Medleyrelay wrote:
And you would be wrong! sorry she only has time for one site. And she knows which site supports Joran 100%  

How sad is it that people are fighting over who gets read more by the mother of a sociopathic bullying punk Rolling Eyes

LOL
so, the killers wife and mother reads over there.. Cool

the question is... which disfunctional POSTER is she ???

or better yet...which POSTERS,,plural  is she ?

in case you read here ANITA... i cant stand you or your whole family

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: March 18, 2007, 04:12:23 PM »

SAN-----

nice list so far

Laughing

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: March 18, 2007, 04:13:21 PM »

BET the FARM,, anita read here

and so does URINE and so does paulus and freddy
and GUIDO and all the other JERK OFFS  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: March 18, 2007, 04:14:20 PM »

Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a nice St. Patti's Day yesterday.  

CBB is there anyway you could put my avatar peeking from behind this image, please?

Here is my original avatar.

TIA

<crosses her fingers she doesn't blow the margins>

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: March 18, 2007, 04:23:34 PM »

Nice list San.  I think it's a good idea to hand out a "FACT" sheet to why not to travel to Aruba.  There are a lot of good reasons and facts.

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: March 18, 2007, 04:25:19 PM »

Great Avis,may I play with egg later.FOM<I will go your bail.I saw a great TV show,that got cancelled that included,some Boston Jail.Can anyone understand why the girl and guy were strange,inbreeding.cat

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.