May 01, 2024, 04:16:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #590 3/16 - 3/19/2007  (Read 109708 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: March 19, 2007, 12:48:34 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Well go figure.  Maybe I need to get on his mailing list??  I send him a message to add me  Wink

I made a public plea for some kind of e-mail thingy so I wouldn't miss any of his shows.  I learn stuff about current events listening to his guests.  I really like his shows.

I really enjoy his shows too.  I've requested to be added to his email list.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: March 19, 2007, 01:02:18 AM »

I read here that The Amazing Race is giving away free Aruba trips.  They usually use Travelocity, I think.  I've seen commercials with the Gnome.  Love the Gnome.   Laughing

House Hunters International is moving a family from New Zealand to Jamiaca.  No Aruba.  I do like seeing the style and price of homes in other countries on this show, although I don't know if the one from Aruba showed the typical Aruban home.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #842 on: March 19, 2007, 01:02:54 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Well go figure.  Maybe I need to get on his mailing list??  I send him a message to add me  Wink

I made a public plea for some kind of e-mail thingy so I wouldn't miss any of his shows.  I learn stuff about current events listening to his guests.  I really like his shows.

I really enjoy his shows too.  I've requested to be added to his email list.

Klaas:

I was just sitting here eating my dinner reading the front page.  One of the regulars, Mayan, suggested that we e-mail some of the networks and let them know about the upcoming demonstration at the trade show... and
I got to thinking:

Wouldn't it be a good human interest story to cover a protest that is being organized at Scared Monkeys, a network that helps families in their quest to find missing family members, to show their support of the boycott against Aruba for the benefit of missing Natalee Ann Holloway?

I didn't want to post anything on the front page until I checked with you, Red and Richard/but many of these programs that she mentioned have done follow-up stories on missing persons and maybe they would be interested in covering this story, as well.   Many have been hoping that the networks would do more to keep the story of Natalee Ann Holloway in the news and perhaps, this is one way that we could do that.

What do you think?  

Cool

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #843 on: March 19, 2007, 01:07:16 AM »

P.S.

Remember, those that are attending are coming from all over the nation
for a common cause... I think that's pretty amazing in an of itself and
would make a great story!

Let me know... it starts this Friday.

I think that Justice may have the e-mail addresses for these people.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: March 19, 2007, 01:12:24 AM »

Good night Patti, Klaas, and any other monkeys hanging around.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: March 19, 2007, 01:16:50 AM »

Good Night Li'l Puma:

Sweet Dreams...

Incedently, you look great with your pink ribbon and everything!

Night...

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: March 19, 2007, 01:27:01 AM »

Patti - I know Red is aware of the protest at the Boston travel show next weekend and I would suspect he'll do something on the front page.  He may have even already notified some of his MSM contacts about it.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #847 on: March 19, 2007, 02:02:11 AM »

Okay, Klaas...

I'm exhausted with a full tummy...

Nite!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #848 on: March 19, 2007, 07:33:18 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Amazing Race just awarded first place team at pit stop a trip to Aruba Occidental resort (which I realize is something that occurred a while back when filming).  Rolling Eyes

I saw this too last night...and will be writing to CBS today.  The awarding of this trip is happening this season!!!

Let's all join in and get those letters going.  There's no reason that this show should be promoting Aruban tourism - except to save a few bucks which, with enough Monkey clamor, will lose its appeal!   Evil or Very Mad
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: March 19, 2007, 07:44:20 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: March 19, 2007, 08:03:36 AM »

Hummm. From today's Amigoe.com:

Tiara Air flights canceled  

Aviation Administration has grounded the aircrafts of Tiara Air, because irregularities were ascertained during an administrative investigation on the company.

ORANJESTAD – The two aircrafts of Tiara Air are for the time being grounded.  Since Thursday afternoon, the government has ordered to cancel all the flights of Aruba’s only airline company.  One of the two aircrafts was already grounded, due to a routine-inspection.  

Reason for the intervention is a so-called audit by Aviation Administration on March 14th and 15th.   It appears that Tiara Air’s books do not tally.  Spokesperson of Aviation Administration, Rowena Geerman emphasized that grounding the aircrafts has nothing to do with the safety or the condition of the aircrafts.  “There is noting wrong with the safety.  The check is more on administration and personnel matters.  That’s why, this is just a formality, but the company must comply with international rules.”

Aviation Administration would like Tiara Air to resume her flights soon, because it is the only airline company of Aruba.  But also Aruba Airport Authority (AAA) couldn’t tell how soon.  “Aviation Administration decides that; it’s their business”, said spokesperson Ruben Trapenberg.  AAA presumes though that Tiara Air will start flying within one week.  When this paper went to press, the director of Tiara Air, Alejandro Muyale was still in discussion with the Aviation Administration.  

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: March 19, 2007, 08:27:45 AM »

Apparently quite a few tourists "stuck" on Aruba during spring break due to Jet Blue flight cancellations (weather I guess) ...

Hopi vuelo cancela pa mal tempo… HOPI MERICANO PEGA NA ARUBA RABIA CU JET BLUE SU TRATO

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Hopi ta e vuelonan di Merca cu a ser cancela den fin di siman pasobra e avionnan no por a sali for di Merca. Mal tempo ta e factor mas grandi di e cancelacion di e vuelonan aki. Pa esnan na Merca kizas e no ta mucho problema, pero pa esnan di Merca cu mester bolbe Merca si esaki tabata un problema hopi fastioso.

Despues di a pasa un dushi vacacion na Aruba, practicamente tur e turistanan a keda sin placa den nan poder. Un cantidad di hoben Mericano a bin Aruba riba nan Spring Break Vacation.

DIARIO a bishita aeropuerto caminda cu tabata a combersa cu varios di esnan cu tabata sinti nan mes perhudica pasobra nan tin dos dia na Aruba sin cu por bolbe Merca. Algun di nan hopi rabia cu e manera cu esnan di e aerolinea tabata atende e asunto. Nan tabata sinti nan mes engańa.

Segun algun turista tur cos tabata hopi bon y dushi na Aruba te na momento cu nan a yega aeropuerto y haya e trato aki na e bali. Un operador di viahe a bisa DIARIO cu na Merca sigur nunca mas e lo bende Jet Blue pasobra e experiencia cu el a pasa den, sigur su persona no ta desea ningun cliente di dje pasa den e mal momento aki.

E falta di comunicacion y amabilidad a hunga un rol den henter e problema cu avionnan cu a cancela nan vuelo procedente di Merca.

Segun informacion e problema cu a presenta cu e vuelonan aki no ta worde cubri pa aerolinea y kizas e parti aki no tabata mucho cla cerca e turistanan cu a kere cu nan lo sali pa Merca segun nan a stipula.

Varios di e turistanan aki a yama nan famia na Merca pa asina por a manda placa pa nan di tal forma cu nan por a cubri dos of tres dia di estadia prome cu nan avion bolbe Merca. Kizas ATA lo tabata bon pa interveni den e situacion aki pasobra con cu bay bin Merca ta keda e pais cu mas turista ta yega Aruba for di dje.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: March 19, 2007, 09:43:24 AM »

Is everyone still asleep ???  

WAKE UP !!!

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #853 on: March 19, 2007, 10:19:48 AM »

Good morning.

Working and lurking.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: March 19, 2007, 10:47:53 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Hummm. From today's Amigoe.com:

Tiara Air flights canceled  

Aviation Administration has grounded the aircrafts of Tiara Air, because irregularities were ascertained during an administrative investigation on the company.

ORANJESTAD – The two aircrafts of Tiara Air are for the time being grounded.  Since Thursday afternoon, the government has ordered to cancel all the flights of Aruba’s only airline company.  One of the two aircrafts was already grounded, due to a routine-inspection.  

Reason for the intervention is a so-called audit by Aviation Administration on March 14th and 15th.   It appears that Tiara Air’s books do not tally.  Spokesperson of Aviation Administration, Rowena Geerman emphasized that grounding the aircrafts has nothing to do with the safety or the condition of the aircrafts.  “There is noting wrong with the safety.  The check is more on administration and personnel matters.  That’s why, this is just a formality, but the company must comply with international rules.”

Aviation Administration would like Tiara Air to resume her flights soon, because it is the only airline company of Aruba.  But also Aruba Airport Authority (AAA) couldn’t tell how soon.  “Aviation Administration decides that; it’s their business”, said spokesperson Ruben Trapenberg.  AAA presumes though that Tiara Air will start flying within one week.  When this paper went to press, the director of Tiara Air, Alejandro Muyale was still in discussion with the Aviation Administration.  

Reason for the intervention is a so-called audit by Aviation Administration on March 14th and 15th. It appears that Tiara Air’s books do not tally.

This is a hoot Msmarple. Since when did the books on anything in Aruba EVER tally? They cover-up their crimes so they can lie about their crime rates. They lie about their tourism numbers. If they ever did a honest  tally of anything on that island people would be shocked.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: March 19, 2007, 10:48:42 AM »

Court hearing in Holland - re. the "name in Joran's book" (we think) - Today?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: March 19, 2007, 10:58:29 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Court hearing in Holland - re. the "name in Joran's book" (we think) - Today?

Yes, the hearing was at 10am today in Amsterdam.  I haven't seen anything reported on it yet.

Goodmorning all!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: March 19, 2007, 11:01:10 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Evening Monkeys. Can't resist the Shango Tango....

The dead shall eternally sleep if a clamour is not made.

Lamb and the Elder are stepping stones into the fetid pool of deception.

The rule of the Arawak King is the Final word.

DirtyHand has fouled the air for all nearby, but the Arawak Nation will claim Babylonian Authority prevents them from hunting Lions, and DirtyHand.

But the Arawak king controls destiny of all. The Arawak king has DirtyHands and DirtyFeet. If he is to reign anew, he cannot be soiled more.

The babylonians have ruled the Arawak Nation through deception and stealth, and their charges, the Arawaks, speak now with the same forked tongue, on behalf of their king.

TY BB....morning monkeys..tryin to keep up.....

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #858 on: March 19, 2007, 11:03:17 AM »

Morning monkeys! Given the things we do know about this case, I will take a stab at this one:  (you know I can't resist)

The dead shall eternally sleep if a clamour is not made.  Natalee will never be found.

Lamb and the Elder are stepping stones into the fetid pool of deception. Joran and Paulus are not the main people involved in the real crimes on Aruba.  They are just the lowly minions that have gotten caught and are causing more trouble than they are worth.

The rule of the Arawak King is the Final word. This would be the person in charge of everything...Oduber, maybe??  Or Rudy Croes?

DirtyHand has fouled the air for all nearby, but the Arawak Nation will claim Babylonian Authority prevents them from hunting Lions, and DirtyHand.  You just don't understand out system.  That was the continuous complaint.  We can't do anything on Aruba about this, the Dutch are in control and we have to follow the rule of Dutch law.

But the Arawak king controls destiny of all. The Arawak king has DirtyHands and DirtyFeet. If he is to reign anew, he cannot be soiled more.  This was written when the MEP elections were pending, so I tend to see this as the fact that Oduber (he is the one I think is the King, I think I have that right) has his hand on all the underworld and criminal element and has control of this.  He and his party were corrupt.

The babylonians have ruled the Arawak Nation through deception and stealth, and their charges, the Arawaks, speak now with the same forked tongue, on behalf of their king.If the locals do not stand up for what is right, they will forever remain ruled by some higher authority not of their own choosing.  The Dutch or Chavez.  Take your pick.

Okay, how did I do?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: March 19, 2007, 11:08:13 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Morning monkeys! Given the things we do know about this case, I will take a stab at this one:  (you know I can't resist)

The dead shall eternally sleep if a clamour is not made.  Natalee will never be found.

Lamb and the Elder are stepping stones into the fetid pool of deception. Joran and Paulus are not the main people involved in the real crimes on Aruba.  They are just the lowly minions that have gotten caught and are causing more trouble than they are worth.

The rule of the Arawak King is the Final word. This would be the person in charge of everything...Oduber, maybe??  Or Rudy Croes?

DirtyHand has fouled the air for all nearby, but the Arawak Nation will claim Babylonian Authority prevents them from hunting Lions, and DirtyHand.  You just don't understand out system.  That was the continuous complaint.  We can't do anything on Aruba about this, the Dutch are in control and we have to follow the rule of Dutch law.

But the Arawak king controls destiny of all. The Arawak king has DirtyHands and DirtyFeet. If he is to reign anew, he cannot be soiled more.  This was written when the MEP elections were pending, so I tend to see this as the fact that Oduber (he is the one I think is the King, I think I have that right) has his hand on all the underworld and criminal element and has control of this.  He and his party were corrupt.

The babylonians have ruled the Arawak Nation through deception and stealth, and their charges, the Arawaks, speak now with the same forked tongue, on behalf of their king.If the locals do not stand up for what is right, they will forever remain ruled by some higher authority not of their own choosing.  The Dutch or Chavez.  Take your pick.

Okay, how did I do?

LALA"s
u are great......will be pondering it by the pool Cool

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.