April 30, 2024, 11:48:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #590 3/16 - 3/19/2007  (Read 109672 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #860 on: March 19, 2007, 11:11:39 AM »

FOM
I am jealous if you are sitting by a pool enjoying the sunshine.   Think of me while you are there. Enjoy!
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: March 19, 2007, 11:11:42 AM »

FOM,I was going to ask if you still had the prayer chain,that you received from Mrs Red.Do you get tan lines in your thong.Kat,has the snow melted yet.I have heard of it,but hadn't seen it in years.I do not care if justice comes for all the guilty,because I don't think it will.I have seen that the importence of the abc's is not drugs(just a convient layover) but like the Cayman's,it is the money cleaning.The golden rule still rules.The tax records of Dutchies are availible to the public.Hmmmm The vds and wever's don't make that much money,on the legal books.Hmmm.Just a peeping Tom
Code:
 CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: March 19, 2007, 11:12:03 AM »

That election was a huge deal in Aruba.....are there any aruban monkeys around to input?????

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: March 19, 2007, 11:14:27 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
FOM
I am jealous if you are sitting by a pool enjoying the sunshine.   Think of me while you are there. Enjoy!

Promise......cat will look angel wings

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #864 on: March 19, 2007, 11:23:26 AM »

Quote from: "Cat"
FOM,I was going to ask if you still had the prayer chain,that you received from Mrs Red.Do you get tan lines in your thong.Kat,has the snow melted yet.I have heard of it,but hadn't seen it in years.I do not care if justice comes for all the guilty,because I don't think it will.I have seen that the importence of the abc's is not drugs(just a convient layover) but like the Cayman's,it is the money cleaning.The golden rule still rules.The tax records of Dutchies are availible to the public.Hmmmm The vds and wever's don't make that much money,on the legal books.Hmmm.Just a peeping Tom
Code:
 CAT

The Wevers, you mean the ones with the high priced attorney?  They can not afford him, he's very expensive, unless he's operating pro bono for them and in that case I tend to think he is being paid by someone...someone with lots of money.  Attorneys are cheap, even the cheap ones.   Sloots must make enough money to keep the sporter in school and provide all the cash for those many trips to the bank.  Yes, I am being sarcastic. Sarcastic Lala's.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: March 19, 2007, 11:42:55 AM »

Morning monkeys! Given the things we do know about this case, I will take a stab at this one:  (you know I can't resist)

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Evening Monkeys. Can't resist the Shango Tango....

The dead shall eternally sleep if a clamour is not made.  Natalee will never be found.

Lamb and the Elder are stepping stones into the fetid pool of deception. Joran and Paulus are not the main people involved in the real crimes on Aruba.  They are just the lowly minions that have gotten caught and are causing more trouble than they are worth.

The rule of the Arawak King is the Final word. This would be the person in charge of everything...Oduber, maybe??  Or Rudy Croes?

DirtyHand has fouled the air for all nearby, but the Arawak Nation will claim Babylonian Authority prevents them from hunting Lions, and DirtyHand.  You just don't understand out system.  That was the continuous complaint.  We can't do anything on Aruba about this, the Dutch are in control and we have to follow the rule of Dutch law.

But the Arawak king controls destiny of all. The Arawak king has DirtyHands and DirtyFeet. If he is to reign anew, he cannot be soiled more.  This was written when the MEP elections were pending, so I tend to see this as the fact that Oduber (he is the one I think is the King, I think I have that right) has his hand on all the underworld and criminal element and has control of this.  He and his party were corrupt.

The babylonians have ruled the Arawak Nation through deception and stealth, and their charges, the Arawaks, speak now with the same forked tongue, on behalf of their king.If the locals do not stand up for what is right, they will forever remain ruled by some higher authority not of their own choosing.  The Dutch or Chavez.  Take your pick.

Okay, how did I do?

DirtyHand has fouled the air for all nearby, but the Arawak Nation will claim Babylonian Authority prevents them from hunting Lions, and DirtyHand.  

We've determined that the Lamb is Joran, the Elder is Paulus, Arawaks are the Arubans and the Babylonians I think are considered the Dutch on the island?  I think the Lions are Posner and other organized crime figures from the US, Columbia, Venezuela or wherever.  I don't remember reading any conclusion by the Shangoists on this.  That's what I think and I'm sticking to it.  

Oh. And good morning!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: March 19, 2007, 11:43:56 AM »

SOME RANDOM SHANGO MUSINGS:

Anyone else getting the idea that DirtyHand represents more than one person?

Both VDStraten and Comenencia were Police Chiefs.

Maybe DirtyHand represents the entire corrupt side of the Polis Authority and is a composite figure.

Certainly the "Arawak King" is a reference to Oduber, who did have "concubines" in the "palace" as we know now. (Or was that Rudy Croes?) At any rate, the concubine comment makes a lot more sense given that it is known that Aruban govt officials think it's OK to have kept women on their plantations.

Someone once claimed that Shango was Mariaine Croes. I have no idea where they got their info from.

PS: Patti, I like the Freudian slip about the Arubans as "aardvarks"!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: March 19, 2007, 11:49:51 AM »

Follow the money.

Joran was a gambler. Guido was an employee. He knows a lot more about the inner workings of the gambling concerns than Joran would. (I THINK)

Joran and PVDS have high connections in "other" ways and I don't think those are jeopardized by this case, unfortunately. Those folks stay WELL hidden and don't worry over missing girls so much.

What Guido Wever knows may be a threat (an IMMEDIATE threat) to the system of $$$ and power down there and in Europe, so he gets that sponge character as his attorney (supposedly one of the biggest lawyers in Europe).

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: March 19, 2007, 11:52:37 AM »

I need to get more coffee and check some other sites, but I want to remind everyone that there's still time to sign up for the Down Under Cat Cruise. Aruba will not be one of the Ports of Call.    Check the Monkey Lounge.  

Don't forget Dana's show tonight.  Art Wood will be a guest.  9 p.m. eastern.  Would that be noon in Tibro-Land?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: March 19, 2007, 12:07:47 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
SOME RANDOM SHANGO MUSINGS:

Anyone else getting the idea that DirtyHand represents more than one person?

Both VDStraten and Comenencia were Police Chiefs.

Maybe DirtyHand represents the entire corrupt side of the Polis Authority and is a composite figure.

Certainly the "Arawak King" is a reference to Oduber, who did have "concubines" in the "palace" as we know now. (Or was that Rudy Croes?) At any rate, the concubine comment makes a lot more sense given that it is known that Aruban govt officials think it's OK to have kept women on their plantations.

Someone once claimed that Shango was Mariaine Croes. I have no idea where they got their info from.

PS: Patti, I like the Freudian slip about the Arubans as "aardvarks"!

maybe dirtyhand is two people..i think is possible....so....
if so...could be Oduber and Croes.....but maybe Arawak king is someone else.....just becuz he is arawak does not mean he is aruban...does it?

also...dirty feet is new to me....he musta been doin the leg work???  while dirtyhand(s) Question   did the dealin'.......

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #870 on: March 19, 2007, 12:10:01 PM »

Rudy Croes is the person with the concubines.  He is the one that Tylergal thinks is Dirty Hand.  what is Rudy Croes title on Aruba?  Klaas, you know this.  What is Oduber's title?  I would like to get those two straight for once.  I know it's my memory and not anyone else's.  TIA
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: March 19, 2007, 12:16:10 PM »

Rudy Croes is the person with the concubines.  He is the one that Tylergal thinks is Dirty Hand.  what is Rudy Croes title on Aruba?  Klaas, you know this.  What is Oduber's title?  I would like to get those two straight for once.  I know it's my memory and not anyone else's.  TIA

i thought minister of justice.....i may be wrong Lalas Embarassed

crazybabyborg
« Reply #872 on: March 19, 2007, 12:16:11 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/lalabackground.gif

Lala's.........I'm on the run, but forgot to post this when I saw your request late last night. Hope this is what you wanted.........gotta run!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #873 on: March 19, 2007, 12:16:17 PM »

Arawak= depends on which you choose.  ALE or Arubans.  Use both and see what fits the best.  If you say ALE KIng, then whom would that be?  Then if you say Arawak King, that would be the person that is in charge of the Arubans.  Did Shango literally mean they were Aruban or did he just mean they were the king over the Arubans?  Confusing, I know.

Complete my sentences:

_____is the head of the ALE.

_____is the leader of the Arubans.

____is the elected official of the Island of Aruba.

_____is an Aruban and is in charge of the Island.

See, what I mean?  BTW, I don't know the answers but I bet Klaas does. Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: March 19, 2007, 12:23:37 PM »

MORE CONFLICTS OF INTEREST IN RESPONSE TO AN INJUSTICE?

What happened to the Dutch investigation into this crime?

Could this conflict of interest have played a part in the lack of action by the Dutch officials?

Interior Minister Johan Remkes was called upon by Rudy Croes to take over the Natalee Holloway investigation in August of last year.

Official Remkes is the individual who recommended Paulus van der Sloot be appointed to the bench of the Joint Court.

Aruba's Justice Minister Rudy Croes sent a letter last week to Netherlands' Internal Affairs Minister Johan Remkes and to another Dutch official asking the Dutch police to handle the case, saying little progress had been made, the Solo di Pueblo newspaper reported.

If Dutch police take over the investigation, they will have access to all case files and their own office, according to the newspaper, which didn't cite its source. Remkes will visit the Dutch Caribbean islands, including Aruba, next week, authorities said in the Netherlands.
http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/060826/aruba.shtml
8-26-06

APPOINTMENTS COMMON COURT OF JUSTICE OF the NETHERLANDS ANTILLES AND ARUBA

The realm council of ministers has agreed on proposal of minister (Johan) Remkes of internal matter and kingdom relations with a pair of appointments. The lord Mr. G.E.M. Polkamp (52) are proposed for appointment to member of the common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. At present Mr Polkamp deputy member of the court is. The appointment discusses 1 January 2003. the lord Mr. P.A.P.J. of of the ditch (Paulus Van Der Sloot) (50) is proposed for appointment to deputy member of the common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. The lord of of the ditch is now operative as a principal private secretary at the Procurator-General of Aruba. The appointment discusses 1 January 2003 for a period of three years.

http://www.regering.nl/actueel/nieu...20/42_12498.jsp
Full text in the .pdf file on that page. Translated by Babelfish, this is what you get:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/printthread.php?t=24596&page=21&pp=25

Remkes being called upon to act in this position of authoritative leadership over the Dutch investigation into this case where a personal judicial appointee of his was a suspect, whose son is still considered the prime suspect, leads us to question if that is the reason the Dutch have not moved forward with this investigation?

We've all seen how the Aruban investigation was handled, does it appear the Hague failed to learn Aruba's lesson?

Will they now share the same shameful results Aruba is currently experiencing?

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!

Natalee’s Freebirds
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: March 19, 2007, 12:23:47 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

Yes, I was thinking:

Oduber, Prine Minister
Rudy Croes, Minister of Justice

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: March 19, 2007, 12:25:53 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/lalabackground.gif

Lala's.........I'm on the run, but forgot to post this when I saw your request late last night. Hope this is what you wanted.........gotta run!

Yes, yes!  Oh, thank you so much!  Don't I look just marvehlous?!!!!  Now, let me see if I can do this...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: March 19, 2007, 12:26:32 PM »

Lala's  Laughing

Oduber is the Prime Minister and FOM is right, RCroes is the Minister of Justice.

CBB - thank you for your email, you're such a gem ! Lala's my CBB has made us all look so pretty for easter, your muffs positively glow against that background  Laughing

I was hoping Klaas our super sleuth had an update on the hearing this morning but I'll check back later, back to work !

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: March 19, 2007, 12:27:36 PM »

Arawak= depends on which you choose.  ALE or Arubans.  Use both and see what fits the best.  If you say ALE KIng, then whom would that be?  Then if you say Arawak King, that would be the person that is in charge of the Arubans.  Did Shango literally mean they were Aruban or did he just mean they were the king over the Arubans?  Confusing, I know.

Complete my sentences:

_____is the head of the ALE. Was Van der Straaten, now De Witte

_____is the leader of the Arubans.  Nelson Oduber

____is the elected official of the Island of Aruba. Nelson Oduber

_____is an Aruban and is in charge of the Island.  Nelson Oduber

See, what I mean?  BTW, I don't know the answers but I bet Klaas does. Wink

I think?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: March 19, 2007, 12:31:17 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

Yes, I was thinking:

Oduber, Prine Minister
Rudy Croes, Minister of Justice

So, then I would say the Arawak King is Oduber.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.