March 29, 2024, 01:07:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #183 03/04/11 - 3/07/11  (Read 175028 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: March 04, 2011, 10:22:26 AM »

Wow!  The wrath of CJBP!  I felt the heat!   

I literally felt like he was talking to me and shot up straight in my chair.

Almost like when Klaasend gives me the "what for" on occasion.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #101 on: March 04, 2011, 10:23:11 AM »

If John Allen stutters, even so much as a "um" it is hot.

CBB may wish to have her finger on the zapper as my cussin may get out of hand if George so much as smirks at him.

Yes, still seething.  He da man.
I don't recall any stuttering from him during his testimony at these hearings.  George just has to dig, dig, dig.....  Anyone who searched for the truth in this case has been treated in the same manner.  I guess they will spend the rest of their lives with such hatred for 99.9% of the population.  It will eat them alive.  Justice comes in many forms.   

I do not hear any stuttering from John Allen at all.  Georgie is crazy. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: March 04, 2011, 10:24:36 AM »

Me too!

No more "back and forth" ...and no more editorial comments.

Had me shaking in my boots.

I wonder if either side went up and got a copy of that paper he was offering them on decorum? 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: March 04, 2011, 10:24:54 AM »

CBB may wish to have her finger on the zapper as my cussin may get out of hand if George so much as smirks at him.

Yes, still seething.  He da man.
I don't recall any stuttering from him during his testimony at these hearings.  George just has to dig, dig, dig.....  Anyone who searched for the truth in this case has been treated in the same manner.  I guess they will spend the rest of their lives with such hatred for 99.9% of the population.  It will eat them alive.  Justice comes in many forms.   

When reading Q & A practically everyone sounds stupid to me.
Especially since the court reporter has to include all the uhms, and other stuff.
Following the transcipts (ie. Dominic casey, Laura Buchanan, etc) makes my head spin.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: March 04, 2011, 10:25:07 AM »

Anybody know where JBP had to be?  None of my beeswax, I was just curious.  Something personal or for another case?
He never said, he just has some business to take care of. Remember, this is a carry over, was not originally scheduled for hearings, only a status hearing at 1:30 (I think).  But it has to be done, to they're going for it, whatever it takes.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2011, 10:27:34 AM »

Especially since the court reporter has to include all the uhms, and other stuff.
Following the transcipts (ie. Dominic casey, Laura Buchanan, etc) makes my head spin.

That is why I do Medical Transcription.  We have to leave the umms out.  But, I swear if I left them in, I'd be rich.  I do not like the way real transcripts look with ums and overspeaking.  I like polished looking documents.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2011, 10:27:57 AM »

Imo, Baez's lack of trial experience and specifically administrative issues as they relate to complex motions and casework are to blame.

This is the reason that on his own, he could not legally represent Casey in this matter without a qualified attorney in the first place, so how it is that this flub is slowing and frankly thwarting the process from moving along without CJ Perry stepping in I have no idea.

Keeping in mind, Perry has the obligation to protect Casey's rights over all other matters going on in the court room.

He could want to chuck Baez down the elevator shaft, but he will show equity to both sides at all times to protect the rights of the accused and her right to due process.

I do opine if might change it up this afternoon and have Jeff Ashton on direct in some of the other pending issues.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2011, 10:28:13 AM »

Anybody know where JBP had to be?  None of my beeswax, I was just curious.  Something personal or for another case?
He never said, he just has some business to take care of. Remember, this is a carry over, was not originally scheduled for hearings, only a status hearing at 1:30 (I think).  But it has to be done, to they're going for it, whatever it takes.

Okay, thanks.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2011, 10:28:55 AM »

morning Tupelo and all monkeys...
watching the proceedings this morning...we have about 4 more hours to drive so I should be able to watch the rest of it at home..
nothing too exciting yet this morning except for Judge Perry putting the hammer down!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2011, 10:30:07 AM »

Tupelo, thanks for your "court reporting".     Now you have real visuals that the camera doesn't always bring, as we learned from you and cookie. 

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2011, 10:30:18 AM »

lol I forgot what an early riser you are, and to check the rafters.
 an angelic monkey
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2011, 10:31:04 AM »

watching the proceedings this morning...we have about 4 more hours to drive so I should be able to watch the rest of it at home..
nothing too exciting yet this morning except for Judge Perry putting the hammer down!

I was wondering how far you made it.  I would be going nuts.  I hate driving in a car for any longer than 5 minutes.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: March 04, 2011, 10:31:19 AM »

I just sent HHJBP another email re Rosebuddy chomping and shaking his stupid head..
I also readdressed the celly and texting issue

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #113 on: March 04, 2011, 10:31:24 AM »

That is why I do Medical Transcription.  We have to leave the umms out.  But, I swear if I left them in, I'd be rich.  I do not like the way real transcripts look with ums and overspeaking.  I like polished looking documents.
Too funny Zoo, I do medical transcription and if I left the uhms, uhs, stutters and such in, my line count would be so high I would be a zillionare.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2011, 10:33:09 AM »

and I got this back,, so contact him too if you want to....

We do not accept email correspondence; however you may mail or fax your information the address and number below and we will make sure this is sent to the Judge:

425 N. Orange Ave. Orlando, Fl 32808 Ste 250

Fax # 407-836-2306

Thank you

Laura Chambers, CPM

Office of Lydia Gardner

Orange County Clerk of Courts

2008 Governor's Sterling Award Winner

Supervisor - Criminal Division

(407) 836-2218

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2011, 10:33:37 AM »

I just sent HHJBP another email re Rosebuddy chomping and shaking his stupid head..
I also readdressed the celly and texting issue

Good for you!

Geo. continues to take liberties and it p's me off! 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2011, 10:33:49 AM »

Too funny Zoo, I do medical transcription and if I left the uhms, uhs, stutters and such in, my line count would be so high I would be a zillionare.

LOL, sometimes I am so tempted to just let one document slide with them left in there, but I just cannot do it.  All the rephrasing, backspacing, retying, changing it back to what it first was too, would bring that line count up quite a bit higher. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2011, 10:34:19 AM »

In that particular incident, JBP was set off by Linda, right? 

"Judge's stern comments came when state objected to defense saying Baez was "editorializing." "
http://twitter.com/CFNews13_Casey

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2011, 10:34:41 AM »

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: March 04, 2011, 10:35:00 AM »

Cookie thanks to you also for being there and sharing your experiences with us!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.