April 19, 2024, 11:58:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #183 03/04/11 - 3/07/11  (Read 175425 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #120 on: March 04, 2011, 10:35:10 AM »

I just sent HHJBP another email re Rosebuddy chomping and shaking his stupid head..
I also readdressed the celly and texting issue

Good for you!

Geo. continues to take liberties and it p's me off! 
I just sent HHJBP another email re Rosebuddy chomping and shaking his stupid head..
I also readdressed the celly and texting issue

Did you mention the PI chumming with the murder suspect?   

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: March 04, 2011, 10:35:18 AM »

Wow!  The wrath of CJBP!  I felt the heat!   

I literally felt like he was talking to me and shot up straight in my chair.

Almost like when Klaasend gives me the "what for" on occasion.

In that particular incident, JBP was set off by Linda, right? 
Hi ZooMom,
IMO it was aimed at the duhfence b/c bi-azz was making comments. Prosecution objected which which sounding to be what JBP stated.  I'm never a fan at repremanding everyone. But it is probably better that JBP keeps things equal.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: March 04, 2011, 10:35:22 AM »

and I got this back,, so contact him too if you want to....

We do not accept email correspondence; however you may mail or fax your information the address and number below and we will make sure this is sent to the Judge:

425 N. Orange Ave. Orlando, Fl 32808 Ste 250

Fax # 407-836-2306

Thank you

Laura Chambers, CPM

Office of Lydia Gardner

Orange County Clerk of Courts

2008 Governor's Sterling Award Winner

Supervisor - Criminal Division

(407) 836-2218

Just a note everyone, if you do, be prepared to have your personal information on it made part of the public record, just fyi
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #123 on: March 04, 2011, 10:36:00 AM »

Judge Perry is sooo good, offering them pages on court decorum..........he had me scared and I am 3000 miles away.  I just can't imagine pushing his buttons in the same room.  I know he had to say it to both sides equally but you know he was really speaking to Bozo.  Bozo just can't keep his mouth shut and you can see his animosity for LE and the prosecution with his every word and grimace.  You would think that if he wanted to save Casey's life as much as he says he does, he would STOP grandstanding and trying to play "Hispanic Lawyer of the Century" and just do his job.  He is just frustrating to watch, I hope during the trial, Bozo gets slapped and slapped often.  I don't know who gave that blazer to Casey but it doesn't fit and if she was going for the "wise, law school student look" she has failed miserably.  It doesn't fit and makes her look like she is *shrinking*.  At least we don't have to watch her twist her hair into one curl today.......that was just exasperating.  So glad to have all of you to watch the hearing with today.  I am so honored to be part of this amazing forum. 

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: March 04, 2011, 10:36:52 AM »

morning Tupelo and all monkeys...
watching the proceedings this morning...we have about 4 more hours to drive so I should be able to watch the rest of it at home..
nothing too exciting yet this morning except for Judge Perry putting the hammer down!
Morning Cookie!  Did you feel the heat from JP?     I'm kinda glad I'm home and not in the courtroom!  Have a safe trip.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: March 04, 2011, 10:37:04 AM »

The Today Show
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/41903297#41903409

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: March 04, 2011, 10:37:32 AM »

In that particular incident, JBP was set off by Linda, right? 

"Judge's stern comments came when state objected to defense saying Baez was "editorializing." "
http://twitter.com/CFNews13_Casey

So, he was angry at Linday being a pest, but did he sustain or overrule?

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: March 04, 2011, 10:38:54 AM »

Thanks Blink.. when people email any public entity here in florida, their email addys and content become public record due to our sunshine laws

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: March 04, 2011, 10:39:24 AM »

Judge Perry is sooo good, offering them pages on court decorum..........he had me scared and I am 3000 miles away.  I just can't imagine pushing his buttons in the same room.  I know he had to say it to both sides equally but you know he was really speaking to Bozo.  Bozo just can't keep his mouth shut and you can see his animosity for LE and the prosecution with his every word and grimace.  You would think that if he wanted to save Casey's life as much as he says he does, he would STOP grandstanding and trying to play "Hispanic Lawyer of the Century" and just do his job.  He is just frustrating to watch, I hope during the trial, Bozo gets slapped and slapped often.  I don't know who gave that blazer to Casey but it doesn't fit and if she was going for the "wise, law school student look" she has failed miserably.  It doesn't fit and makes her look like she is *shrinking*.  At least we don't have to watch her twist her hair into one curl today.......that was just exasperating.  So glad to have all of you to watch the hearing with today.  I am so honored to be part of this amazing forum. 

Hugs, Magic 

I know, I wonder what "you don't want me to do what I am gonna do" means?  Sounded skerry.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #129 on: March 04, 2011, 10:42:18 AM »

Oh great! I missed the slapdown due to the darned phone!!! Was it before the 5 minute break or before they called recess.... I'll try to remember so I can watch it later....    TIA!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #130 on: March 04, 2011, 10:42:47 AM »

If John Allen stutters, even so much as a "um" it is hot.

CBB may wish to have her finger on the zapper as my cussin may get out of hand if George so much as smirks at him.

Yes, still seething.  He da man.
I don't recall any stuttering from him during his testimony at these hearings.  George just has to dig, dig, dig.....  Anyone who searched for the truth in this case has been treated in the same manner.  I guess they will spend the rest of their lives with such hatred for 99.9% of the population.  It will eat them alive.  Justice comes in many forms.   

When reading Q & A practically everyone sounds stupid to me.
Especially since the court reporter has to include all the uhms, and other stuff.
Following the transcipts (ie. Dominic casey, Laura Buchanan, etc) makes my head spin.

That is why I do Medical Transcription.  We have to leave the umms out.  But, I swear if I left them in, I'd be rich.  I do not like the way real transcripts look with ums and overspeaking.  I like polished looking documents.
Too funny Zoo, I do medical transcription and if I left the uhms, uhs, stutters and such in, my line count would be so high I would be a zillionare.

LOL, sometimes I am so tempted to just let one document slide with them left in there, but I just cannot do it.  All the rephrasing, backspacing, retying, changing it back to what it first was too, would bring that line count up quite a bit higher. 
    Sounds like you type for my doctors, they dictate the same way.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: March 04, 2011, 10:44:08 AM »

Cookie thanks to you also for being there and sharing your experiences with us!

no problem...wish I was there today too! except it will be good to get back home..
I am thinking that I am going back down for the trial in May...I hope that I will be able to get in..another spectator told me that at that time the lottery will happen to get into the court room..the court rooms are really small..they should move it to a larger area so more people can attend...

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: March 04, 2011, 10:44:18 AM »

CBB may wish to have her finger on the zapper as my cussin may get out of hand if George so much as smirks at him.

I don't recall any stuttering from him during his testimony at these hearings.  George just has to dig, dig, dig.....  Anyone who searched for the truth in this case has been treated in the same manner.  I guess they will spend the rest of their lives with such hatred for 99.9% of the population.  It will eat them alive.  Justice comes in many forms.   

Especially since the court reporter has to include all the uhms, and other stuff.
Following the transcipts (ie. Dominic casey, Laura Buchanan, etc) makes my head spin.

That is why I do Medical Transcription.  We have to leave the umms out.  But, I swear if I left them in, I'd be rich.  I do not like the way real transcripts look with ums and overspeaking.  I like polished looking documents.
Too funny Zoo, I do medical transcription and if I left the uhms, uhs, stutters and such in, my line count would be so high I would be a zillionare.

LOL, sometimes I am so tempted to just let one document slide with them left in there, but I just cannot do it.  All the rephrasing, backspacing, retying, changing it back to what it first was too, would bring that line count up quite a bit higher. 

I have an OT question, maybe later might go into your banning thread, just keep on the lookout. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: March 04, 2011, 10:44:59 AM »

Oh great! I missed the slapdown due to the darned phone!!! Was it before the 5 minute break or before they called recess.... I'll try to remember so I can watch it later....    TIA!!

Pretty sure it was right before the little break, not before the 5 minute recess.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: March 04, 2011, 10:46:14 AM »

morning Tupelo and all monkeys...
watching the proceedings this morning...we have about 4 more hours to drive so I should be able to watch the rest of it at home..
nothing too exciting yet this morning except for Judge Perry putting the hammer down!
Morning Cookie!  Did you feel the heat from JP?     I'm kinda glad I'm home and not in the courtroom!  Have a safe trip.

thank you..
yes I did feel the heat! all the way to Illinois while driving tee hee! I would not want his wrath centered on me that is for sure!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: March 04, 2011, 10:46:43 AM »

Bozo and Linda really hate each other don't they?

I feel like Linda dislikes him because he is so incompetent and she is so professional. I know where I worked years ago we had a true bimbo and she was okay personally but I could not help but dislike her because she created so much chaos around her. Her lack of professionalism affected all of us because she made a lot of extra work for us. I see bozo as being just like that. He has created such chaos in the order of the hearings it has made everyone have to do a  lot of extra work.

He whines like a little kid when he does not get his way & tries to pass blame to everyone else. That is not what a real attorney does. I can understand JP wanting to take every precaution to avoid an appeal issue, but this has to stop at some point or the trial will be one complete circus.

I really think JP was wrong yesterday in warning bozo about the questions for the attorney & privilege. I feel like bozo has had way too many warnings and help in that courtroom. If he does not know the law, let him learn it from his mistakes.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: March 04, 2011, 10:47:30 AM »

Recess for 35 mins.
Hope they skip lunch and stay until midnight.

I have to sleep soon.  Also, getting another birdy today later on and am so excited.  A sun Conure. 

Back on topic.  I hate coming back after sleeping and having 2000 pages to read here.

Take a power nap, Zoo so u can be here.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
crazybabyborg
« Reply #137 on: March 04, 2011, 10:48:41 AM »

lol I forgot what an early riser you are, and to check the rafters.
 an angelic monkey

She's everywhere, she's everywhere!! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #138 on: March 04, 2011, 10:48:42 AM »

I have an OT question, maybe later might go into your banning thread, just keep on the lookout. 
  Will do.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: March 04, 2011, 10:48:59 AM »

Yeah, I agree.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.