April 23, 2024, 04:45:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #183 03/04/11 - 3/07/11  (Read 175470 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: March 04, 2011, 12:43:07 PM »

Blink34, Titch, BabsKats, Ree, seemeatthebeach, Airlinemonkey, yuknomenot, cookie, Magic Eyes, trimmonthelake, Cappuccino, Gypsy DD, Gizzie, Protect the little babies, georgia peach, LVSusie, joesamas mama, NCSunny, tupelohoney, KCJackie, Monken, Curly, CarolF, SweetMorgan, Scatty, FormerFLGirl, Samarie, NM, TURBOTHINK, oldhippychik, ZooMomology, NewfieMonkey, PookyBear, Truth Baby, Girlzrock, no rose colored glasses, can, flamom and 70 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi everybody!!   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: March 04, 2011, 12:46:34 PM »

So the State of FL spent X amount of dollars to transport Robyn adams to Orange County to testify, and the duhfense never called her?
It seems that way......unless they dropped it before she was transported, and today they just went through the technicalities???

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: March 04, 2011, 12:50:17 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27077737/detail.html
 ::snipping2::

Defense attorneys tried to make the case that investigators wanted to use Casey's family to go around attorney Jose Baez. Cindy told the judge that investigators asked them numerous times to go directly to Casey for information, without Baez knowing about the exchange.
Cindy tried to take that a step further and told the court that Orange County sheriff's investigators express dislike for Baez.
"Sgt. Allen made it very clear to me and my husband in the very beginning that he didn't trust Mr. Baez and didn't like him…..I"m trying to answer," Cindy said.
As that exchange continued about Baez, Casey at one point seemed to console him by patting him on the thigh. It seemed an awkward moment after Cindy said investigators thought he was, "full of it."

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

crazybabyborg
« Reply #303 on: March 04, 2011, 12:50:36 PM »

Dear Judge Perry..........

You have a peanut gallery of fans out there in Cyberland! 

Please keep your fan base by whipping out a decision to allow all of Casey's lies to be part of the trial. We're a fickle bunch and capable of throwing bananas at anyone who slows down justice for the kids we've adopted! 

While we're chatting, could you please keep in mind that we have to plan to attend these hearings. There's so much to do! The collection process alone is daunting! There's hoards of food supplies to gather.... why the chokky alone takes a wheelbarrow, and then there's the liquor for when you let Baez talk for an extended period of time. Some have to buy cartons of ciggies and I'm not even going to talk about what else may be in some of those ashtrays! 

Therefore, when court adjourns, could you please make sure you keep Monkeys in mind and spell out what your intentions are? Also, would it be too much to ask for a split screen into the sequestration room? Cindy may scratch her azz, or slip notes under the door, or use pins in a voodoo doll or something and we'd like nothing better than to squeal about it! 

Thanks so much, Judge, and just let us know if you want vallium kitty to pass a little something along to you! 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: March 04, 2011, 12:53:32 PM »

hands down funnies letter to a judge i've ever read. great job cbb!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: March 04, 2011, 12:54:11 PM »

funniest duh
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: March 04, 2011, 12:55:35 PM »

So the State of FL spent X amount of dollars to transport Robyn adams to Orange County to testify, and the duhfense never called her?
It seems that way......unless they dropped it before she was transported, and today they just went through the technicalities???
Sorry to quote myself, but I just remembered something.  A gal I spent some time with at the hearings told me she checked the jail booking photos and Robyn was listed.  So, I guess it was all for nothing.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: March 04, 2011, 12:55:37 PM »

Dear Judge Perry..........

You have a peanut gallery of fans out there in Cyberland! 

Please keep your fan base by whipping out a decision to allow all of Casey's lies to be part of the trial. We're a fickle bunch and capable of throwing bananas at anyone who slows down justice for the kids we've adopted! 

While we're chatting, could you please keep in mind that we have to plan to attend these hearings. There's so much to do! The collection process alone is daunting! There's hoards of food supplies to gather.... why the chokky alone takes a wheelbarrow, and then there's the liquor for when you let Baez talk for an extended period of time. Some have to buy cartons of ciggies and I'm not even going to talk about what else may be in some of those ashtrays! 

Therefore, when court adjourns, could you please make sure you keep Monkeys in mind and spell out what your intentions are? Also, would it be too much to ask for a split screen into the sequestration room? Cindy may scratch her azz, or slip notes under the door, or use pins in a voodoo doll or something and we'd like nothing better than to squeal about it! 

Thanks so much, Judge, and just let us know if you want vallium kitty to pass a little something along to you! 

Toooo  cute!!!!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: March 04, 2011, 01:03:30 PM »

Saw this over at InSession.   http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?377499-Motion-Hearing-3-4-11-LIVE/page11

I'm not sure there is a status hearing this afternoon. The Judge said there was to be a status conference but from what he has been told everything is on track. Then he went into his schedule for
 next week. So this leads me to believe there will be no conference but I guess we will find out in a little while. JMO
You're right Lapis. From Gabe at livewire:

Just got word from Bob Kealing that they are DONE for the day
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 12:36 PM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: March 04, 2011, 01:13:02 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/214556/Day-3-of-Casey-Anthony-hearings---Motion-to-find-defense-in-contempt-dropped

Updates from the hearing

12:30 p.m. -- Hearings are done for the day.

12:10 p.m. -- Defense attorney Jose Baez apologizes directly to assistant state attorney Jeff Ashton for any personal or professional attacks. Ashton accepts the apology, and wants drop the motion asking court find him in contempt.

11:57 a.m. -- The defense team has just left the courtroom. Casey remains seated, writing on her legal pad.

11:55 a.m. -- Now discussing the state's motion to strike the defendant's supplemental witness list.

The defense said it will not call the witnesses at issue, so that's it for that motion.

11:48 a.m. -- Video of Casey in jail reacting the day Caylee's remains were found will not be reference at all during trial.

11:45 a.m. -- Both sides also agreed not to call someone a "liar." Judge Perry has been granting these motions rapidly.

11:44 a.m. -- Judge is not ready to rule on evidence motion yet. He wants to read depositions first.

Now discussing a number of motions concerning testimony during the guilt portion of the upcoming trial. Both sides agreed no testimony as to personal opinion.

11:38 a.m. -- Judge Perry said he wants depositions of experts.

11:33 a.m. -- The defense wants to exclude evidence concerning chloroform.

Jeff Ashton said defense expert Dr. Hall's testimony is not based on science, just his opinion based on all his experience.

Dorothy Clay-Sims argued it is not just pure opinion, and should be subject to a Frye hearing.

11:30 a.m. -- Now arguing a motion to strike the defendant's motions to exclude unreliable evidence. Assistant state Attorney Jeff Ashton and the defense's newest attorney, Dorothy Clay-Sims, are arguing.

11:22 a.m. -- The defense said it does not have any other witnesses concerning the motion to suppress statements to the Anthony family. Attorneys are in sidebar.

11:19 a.m. -- Cindy Anthony has finished testifying. She said she did not knowingly help investigators build a case against her daughter.

11:10 a.m. -- Cindy is now being cross-examined by the state. When she last testified on Wednesday, the two became argumentative, and Cindy said, "I'm not stupid."

11:02 a.m. -- Cindy is talking about Casey's cell phone, and now says investigators suggested that she talk to Casey, because they couldn't.

Of note, George Anthony is still in the courtroom. During the previous two days of testimony, one of Casey's parents had to leave while the other testified.

10:57 a.m. -- Court is back in session, with Cindy Anthony taking the stand. Casey is not showing any emotion this time, and continues writing in her legal pad.

10:18 a.m. -- Cindy Anthony was about to be called to testify, but state prosecutors said they wanted to finish cross-examination of Sgt. John Allen, who testified at end of day Thursday.

George Anthony chuckled and shook his head when the state asked Sgt. Allen if he was trying to get George or Lee to talk to Casey in jail and report information back to them.

Court is on break until 10:50 a.m., but before calling recess, Judge Perry told all attorneys he will not stand for editorial comments. He told them they are all seasoned attorneys and should know better, and he will punish them if it continues in his courtroom.

The judge's stern comments came when the state objected, saying Jose Baez was "editorializing."

9:59 a.m. -- Detective Yuri Melich admits to lying to the Anthony family during the investigation. He is done testifying.

9:52 a.m. -- Melich continues to answer "no" when asked if he asked any member of the Anthony family to talk with Casey and report back with information.

9:48 a.m. -- Casey has been writing in her legal pad and looking at the defense's iPad while Detective Melich is cross-examined.

9:34 a.m. -- Detectives told George Anthony they had "explicit" photos of his daughter, and that they would soon be released to the public. George was so upset, he ran into the bathroom and threw up.

The state is now cross-examining Detective Melich.

9:29 a.m. -- The defense says Yuri Melich and other investigators were using George Anthony as an agent of the state, and trying to get them to get information from Casey.

Melich told George he was concerned Casey may kill herself, mentioning the case of Melinda Duckett, and he feared they may never find out where Caylee is.

He also told George he was concerned for Casey's safety in jail. He told George people will prey on people who are accused of hurting a child.

The defense said Melich did this to scare George Anthony into finding out information from Casey about Caylee's whereabouts.

9:23 a.m. -- George Anthony is in the courtroom.

9:20 a.m. -- Court has now moved on to a motion to suppress statements made to family members. Thursday's hearing ended on this with Sgt. John Allen. He is expected to testify for two more hours.

But in order to accommodate another officer's schedule, they are first questioning Detective Yuri Melich.

9:17 a.m. -- Judge Perry grants a motion to subpoena, saying the defense failed to show burden. The local reporter will not be called as a witness.

8:57 a.m. -- At attorney for a local television station is arguing a motion to keep a local reporter out of the courtroom. The defense said the reporter injected herself into the story and fed information to an alleged jailhouse friend of Casey Anthony's.

8:55 a.m. -- Late start is blamed on clothing. It took time for the defense to get clothes to Casey. Judge Perry said he will not wait again.

8:53 a.m. -- Day 3 of critical hearings is now under way. Judge Belvin Perry is upset things are starting late. Hearing was scheduled to begin at 8:45.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: March 04, 2011, 01:13:15 PM »

Casey Anthony Updates
Word from the courthouse is that there is no 1:30p hearing today. They are done for the day. Full wrap of today on the way shortly.

I get it now, they are having a conference probably chambers, not open court.   Hearings next week.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: March 04, 2011, 01:16:53 PM »

If I bookmark this link I watched the hearing on, will I be able to use it for all hearings and such?    http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: March 04, 2011, 01:20:03 PM »

Blink34, Titch, BabsKats, Ree, seemeatthebeach, Airlinemonkey, yuknomenot, cookie, Magic Eyes, trimmonthelake, Cappuccino, Gypsy DD, Gizzie, Protect the little babies, georgia peach, LVSusie, joesamas mama, NCSunny, tupelohoney, KCJackie, Monken, Curly, CarolF, SweetMorgan, Scatty, FormerFLGirl, Samarie, NM, TURBOTHINK, oldhippychik, ZooMomology, NewfieMonkey, PookyBear, Truth Baby, Girlzrock, no rose colored glasses, can, flamom and 70 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi everybody!!   

Oh how nice CBB.  It has been great sharing this time with the good people called Scared Monkeys.  I would also like to thank everyone for comments and wisdom into this case.  What a trial it is going to be! 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: March 04, 2011, 01:24:37 PM »

I thought it seemed strange that LDD was packing up the video equipment or whatever that was.
Guess I didn't need to fly around Publix after all.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #314 on: March 04, 2011, 01:26:00 PM »

Caylee ceased to exist to all of them once she was gone and could no longer be used as a pawn.
  Still catching up this morning!  After Caylee could no longer be a pawn she became BLOOD MONEY to the whole Anthony clan!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: March 04, 2011, 01:29:08 PM »

I missed where Judge Perry admonished Casey Ho for being late to court..darn it! I would have loved to have seen that!
Cindy must not have gotten her clothes to her on time then? I was told that Cindy brings her clothes to her each court appearance...No wonder she always makes her look so dumpy..Casey would never wear those clothes otherwise...Course she couldn't wear the pole dancing clothes to court either...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #316 on: March 04, 2011, 01:29:16 PM »

If I bookmark this link I watched the hearing on, will I be able to use it for all hearings and such?    http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

It should work, Tupe! I've put all the usual links (including that one) on page one, first post, so that folks coming onto the thread during streamed live events can quickly reference them. I hope this will help.... I know how frustrating looking for them can be. I've done the same for the next thread, so maybe posters can get used to them being there, whenever needed.   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: March 04, 2011, 01:30:27 PM »

At 2:03 in this video, Casey does give Cindy a quick smile.    http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: March 04, 2011, 01:31:34 PM »

It should work, Tupe! I've put all the usual links (including that one) on page one, first post, so that folks coming onto the thread during streamed live events can quickly reference them. I hope this will help.... I know how frustrating looking for them can be. I've done the same for the next thread, so maybe posters can get used to them being there, whenever needed.   
That's perfect CBB!  We'll always have them handy now.  Thanks so much!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: March 04, 2011, 01:33:39 PM »

I missed where Judge Perry admonished Casey Ho for being late to court..darn it! I would have loved to have seen that!
Cindy must not have gotten her clothes to her on time then? I was told that Cindy brings her clothes to her each court appearance...No wonder she always makes her look so dumpy..Casey would never wear those clothes otherwise...Course she couldn't wear the pole dancing clothes to court either...

Here you go.....all 2 minutes of it.      http://www.wftv.com/video/27077892/index.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.