April 19, 2024, 12:45:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #183 03/04/11 - 3/07/11  (Read 175412 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #320 on: March 04, 2011, 01:34:36 PM »

Wow!  The wrath of CJBP!  I felt the heat!   

I literally felt like he was talking to me and shot up straight in my chair.

Almost like when Klaasend gives me the "what for" on occasion.

Oh great! I missed the slapdown due to the darned phone!!! Was it before the 5 minute break or before they called recess.... I'll try to remember so I can watch it later....    TIA!!

Here you go.....

http://www.wftv.com/video/27079791/index.html
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: March 04, 2011, 01:35:33 PM »

CBB  having those links handy does help a lot! for some reason my notebook computer is not excepting the links into bookmarks so I have had to look for them each day...thanks a  bunch..

Tupelo...I thought that I saw Casey give her mom an offhanded sortof wave when Cindy said either I love you or I am sorry.. and a quick smirky smile..nothing genuine imo...
still can't figure out why the family is still kissing her butt after all that she has put them through..You can love your daughter family but don't forget who and what this case is about..your grand daughter who you say you loved as well...you know, remember Caylee? your dead grand daughter?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #322 on: March 04, 2011, 01:37:08 PM »

Blink34, Titch, BabsKats, Ree, seemeatthebeach, Airlinemonkey, yuknomenot, cookie, Magic Eyes, trimmonthelake, Cappuccino, Gypsy DD, Gizzie, Protect the little babies, georgia peach, LVSusie, joesamas mama, NCSunny, tupelohoney, KCJackie, Monken, Curly, CarolF, SweetMorgan, Scatty, FormerFLGirl, Samarie, NM, TURBOTHINK, oldhippychik, ZooMomology, NewfieMonkey, PookyBear, Truth Baby, Girlzrock, no rose colored glasses, can, flamom and 70 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi everybody!!   

Oh how nice CBB.  It has been great sharing this time with the good people called Scared Monkeys.  I would also like to thank everyone for comments and wisdom into this case.  What a trial it is going to be! 

Yes, it is, Sweet Morgan! I can't wait!  If you haven't been at SM during breaking news in a high profile case, trust me, the rafters are going to be busting at the seams! I'm so glad we seem to be running smoothly!!  There's no better seat to have anywhere, period!

I'm thinking particularly of Natalee's case, but anytime something happens, it's like having an encylopedia of the case. Monkeys are so very well informed and archived, and smart! There's all that knowledge and good humour when appropriate and needed. I'll save you a seat!   
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: March 04, 2011, 01:37:50 PM »

I missed where Judge Perry admonished Casey Ho for being late to court..darn it! I would have loved to have seen that!
Cindy must not have gotten her clothes to her on time then? I was told that Cindy brings her clothes to her each court appearance...No wonder she always makes her look so dumpy..Casey would never wear those clothes otherwise...Course she couldn't wear the pole dancing clothes to court either...

It was priceless!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #324 on: March 04, 2011, 01:37:58 PM »

If I bookmark this link I watched the hearing on, will I be able to use it for all hearings and such?    http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

It should work, Tupe! I've put all the usual links (including that one) on page one, first post, so that folks coming onto the thread during streamed live events can quickly reference them. I hope this will help.... I know how frustrating looking for them can be. I've done the same for the next thread, so maybe posters can get used to them being there, whenever needed.   
  an angelic monkey Thank you CBB for putting it on the first page of the thread. I didn't think I was ever going to find that link again.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: March 04, 2011, 01:39:27 PM »

At 2:03 in this video, Casey does give Cindy a quick smile.    http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

self edit due to wrong link.  I'm sorry.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27080164/index.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #326 on: March 04, 2011, 01:39:52 PM »

Oh great! I missed the slapdown due to the darned phone!!! Was it before the 5 minute break or before they called recess.... I'll try to remember so I can watch it later....    TIA!!

Here you go.....

Thank You, Thank You!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: March 04, 2011, 01:40:53 PM »

I missed where Judge Perry admonished Casey Ho for being late to court..darn it! I would have loved to have seen that!
Cindy must not have gotten her clothes to her on time then? I was told that Cindy brings her clothes to her each court appearance...No wonder she always makes her look so dumpy..Casey would never wear those clothes otherwise...Course she couldn't wear the pole dancing clothes to court either...

It was priceless!

Sure was.

And answered why court convened late ...twice!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: March 04, 2011, 01:58:55 PM »

Another annoying part about the dropping of the contempt charge was that Bozo took just a second to apologize. The rest of the time was spend on self-aggrandizement. So he got free airtime for a commercial about what a caring passionate defense attorney he is.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: March 04, 2011, 01:59:48 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/214556/Day-3-of-Casey-Anthony-hearings---Motion-to-find-defense-in-contempt-dropped

Updates from the hearing

11:44 a.m. -- Judge is not ready to rule on evidence motion yet. He wants to read depositions first.

Now discussing a number of motions concerning testimony during the guilt portion of the upcoming trial. Both sides agreed no testimony as to personal opinion.

11:38 a.m. -- Judge Perry said he wants depositions of experts.

11:33 a.m. -- The defense wants to exclude evidence concerning chloroform.

Jeff Ashton said defense expert Dr. Hall's testimony is not based on science, just his opinion based on all his experience.

Dorothy Clay-Sims argued it is not just pure opinion, and should be subject to a Frye hearing.

11:30 a.m. -- Now arguing a motion to strike the defendant's motions to exclude unreliable evidence. Assistant state Attorney Jeff Ashton and the defense's newest attorney, Dorothy Clay-Sims, are arguing.

Respectfully snipped by me.

IMO, this ruling will be critical. I am no expert by any means, but I have been to the Body Farm twice. It is an experience like no other. They know what the hell they're doing and are professionals, even the med students. When I toured, I as well as everyone else had to follow strict protocol. They test and test and test until they get it right. You name a scenario with larvae, they've tried it...period. It is NOT opinion, it is fact bc it's been tested and tested and tested until it's brought to a conclusion...period. I wanted to work in infectious disease after college. I have regretted my decision to stay home for many years bc science has always interested me, although my boys are my everything and priorities change.

Having said that, please refer to my previous post informing this:

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/2009/11/06/casey-anthony-documents-released-chloroform-found-near-caylee-anthony%E2%80%99s-remains/

Snipped:
There is a bottle of Cool Blue flavor Gatorade with an unknown liquid in it (according to the report).

Inside the bottle, in the FBI photograph, is the photo of a plastic bag that contains a syringe. It is labeled “Disposable Syringe Kit” and there is the photo of a plastic syringe. The FBI chemical tests confirmed that within the syringe there was found chloroform, testosterone, ethanol, and water. Keep in mind the trunk & the flora surrounding Caylee are all related via the chem analysis.

Look at the pictures! That is NOT a syringe to use with Benadryl like some of us thought in the very beginning! Here ya go:

Now refer to this as it explains it the best, imo, and about how I'd explain it myself...again, I'm no expert:

http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3581916879/m/70719742301

Look at posts by "zombiesugarpie" - they know exactly what they're talking about...literally. There will be posters that disagree with this person, but not really backing it up personally and just snipping from unreliable sources from years gone by, plus technology has changed to show such results from yesteryear can or may not be substantiated in todays day & time.

Here's the first post by zombiesugarpie on that board:

Snip:
 zombiesugarpie
Posted 11-07-09 10:13 PM  Hide Post
There isn't a chemical link between steroids and chloroform. Steroids are a synthetic version of a naturally occurring hormone.

The chemical structure of the natural hormone testosterone and the chemical structure of the synthetic anabolic steroid utilized to mimic testosterone differ by several chemical properties. Therefore, the first order of business would be to determine which type of testosterone existed in the syringe. Isotope ratio mass spectrometry can measure the ratio of Carbon-13 to make this determination.

Ethanol is merely a compound that is utilized to stabilize chloroform. About 1% is utilized to prevent accumulation of Phosgene which will break the chloroform down, but this usually only applies to aged, stored chloroform. Casey didn't graduate high school, therefore, I doubt she understood this process. If she mixed the recipe following every instruction, then she added ethanol to the concoction.

Synthetic testosterone is often given to post-menopausal women or women who are have not yet reached the menopause state but are experiencing premenstrual dysphoric disorder. It can also be given to men to treat erectile dysfunction.

George and Cindy could have had medical problems that required the utilization of testosterone therapy. Cindy had access to syringe kits. Casey was a liar and a thief. Therefore, she could have stolen a used syringe kit out of the trash can that contained trace levels of testosterone. Their medical records should be subpoenaed to check for prescriptions that called for the use of a syringe kit. Cindy's previous employer should be questioned as to whether or not there were supplies missing, namely, syringe kits.

Chloroform occurs naturally in a pool environment due to the use of chlorine. Casey had access to these materials and someone searched her computer for a recipe on how to concoct chloroform.

Circumstantial... yes, but tell that to Scott Peterson and his bags of cement.

So, I say this...makes ya think, huh? I do think this is a very critical motion to suppress. I wouldn;t wanna be in Judge Perry's shoes right now, especially if he doesn't know the meaning behind the science presenting such extraordinary facts.

Something else to think about: LKB had alot to do with the defense for a very long time. She brought much expertise. Her husband ran a series on the Body Farm and painted a very professional picture of them, worked hand in hand with some of those experts there. So I ask you this, how the eff does she sleep at night knowing gd well the person she was assisting to protect from the needle had something to do with her daughter's death, all the while helping to throw some of these experts under the bus, those experts coming from the Body Farm which her husband helped to bring significance to?

Pffffft!

Blink, what say you my deary? Mischief night can't come fast enough!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: March 04, 2011, 02:01:03 PM »

Another annoying part about the dropping of the contempt charge was that Bozo took just a second to apologize. The rest of the time was spend on self-aggrandizement. So he got free airtime for a commercial about what a caring passionate defense attorney he is.

Oh, I agree! It was nauseating.

O/T: scatty, left you a post here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1304150#msg1304150

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: March 04, 2011, 02:12:22 PM »

Dear Judge Perry..........

You have a peanut gallery of fans out there in Cyberland! 

Please keep your fan base by whipping out a decision to allow all of Casey's lies to be part of the trial. We're a fickle bunch and capable of throwing bananas at anyone who slows down justice for the kids we've adopted! 

While we're chatting, could you please keep in mind that we have to plan to attend these hearings. There's so much to do! The collection process alone is daunting! There's hoards of food supplies to gather.... why the chokky alone takes a wheelbarrow, and then there's the liquor for when you let Baez talk for an extended period of time. Some have to buy cartons of ciggies and I'm not even going to talk about what else may be in some of those ashtrays! 

Therefore, when court adjourns, could you please make sure you keep Monkeys in mind and spell out what your intentions are? Also, would it be too much to ask for a split screen into the sequestration room? Cindy may scratch her azz, or slip notes under the door, or use pins in a voodoo doll or something and we'd like nothing better than to squeal about it! 

Thanks so much, Judge, and just let us know if you want vallium kitty to pass a little something along to you! 

Hi all!  Smile   Great comments, etc!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: March 04, 2011, 02:37:24 PM »

Here you go.....

Thank You, Thank You!!
Yes,thanks from me too! 
It's like listening to my Dad.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: March 04, 2011, 02:41:46 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
03/04/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
Via Skype / Webex - Dr. Barry Logan
03/04/2011           Correspondence
from Attorney Baez
03/04/2011           Court Minutes
on Motion to Strike Defendant's Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence Pursuant to Frye (Plant or Root Growth) - Court Reserved Ruling
on Motion to Strike Kathleen Belich from Defendant's Supplemental Witness List - Granted
on Motion to Strike Defendant's Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence Pursuant to Frye (Chloroform) - Court Reserved Ruling
on State of Florida's Motion for Rule to Show Cause - No Further Action Taken
on State of Florida's Motion in Limine - Granted
on Motion to Suppress Statements Made to George, Cindy, Lee Anthony and Robin Adams - Conclusion of Arguments to be Set
on Various Motions/Motions to Suppress Statements to LEO - Conclusion of Arguments to be Set

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: March 04, 2011, 02:44:08 PM »

Baez Apologizes, Avoids Contempt
http://www.wesh.com/r-video/27080825/detail.html

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-an-apology-from-and-a-pat-for-jose-baez.html
Casey Anthony: An apology from — and a pat for — Jose Baez
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on March, 4 2011 1:13 PM

In a dramatic moment today, defense attorney Jose Baez apologized to the court and prosecutors at a Casey Anthony hearing.

And that was the end of the contempt-of-court motion against Baez.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: March 04, 2011, 03:01:11 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/caseyupdates?sk=wall
Casey Anthony Updates
Just in from the court: case returns to court on Monday at 2p. Casey will be present. We'll stream it live.

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #336 on: March 04, 2011, 03:22:37 PM »

Wonder how the flag outfit would go over?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: March 04, 2011, 03:28:00 PM »

Here you go.....all 2 minutes of it.      http://www.wftv.com/video/27077892/index.html

Thank you.  Look at the skenky hoe looking all around the room, primping, as if thinking, I know judge is not talking to me. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: March 04, 2011, 03:28:34 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/caseyupdates?sk=wall
Casey Anthony Updates
Just in from the court: case returns to court on Monday at 2p. Casey will be present. We'll stream it live.

Thanks, Trimm.

I like 2 PM. LOL

(Not a morning person.)

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: March 04, 2011, 03:32:09 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
03/04/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
Via Skype / Webex - Dr. Barry Logan
03/04/2011           Correspondence
from Attorney Baez
on Motion to Strike Defendant's Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence Pursuant to Frye (Plant or Root Growth) - Court Reserved Ruling
on Motion to Strike Kathleen Belich from Defendant's Supplemental Witness List - Granted
on Motion to Strike Defendant's Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence Pursuant to Frye (Chloroform) - Court Reserved Ruling
on State of Florida's Motion for Rule to Show Cause - No Further Action Taken
on State of Florida's Motion in Limine - Granted
on Motion to Suppress Statements Made to George, Cindy, Lee Anthony and Robin Adams - Conclusion of Arguments to be Set
on Various Motions/Motions to Suppress Statements to LEO - Conclusion of Arguments to be Set

03/04/2011           Court Minutes
03/04/2011           Court Minutes

What does that mean above?  Anybody?  Thanks in advance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.