March 28, 2024, 02:49:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #183 03/04/11 - 3/07/11  (Read 174984 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: March 04, 2011, 03:32:16 PM »

Now we know.  When Judge Perry issues orders, he doesn't really mean it especially if you're an Hispanic attorney with the first case of this magnitude that a Hispanic attorney has ever had in the whole history of the world and maybe Mars, too. I've come to the conculsion that being a judge is a whole lot like being a parent.  You should mean what you say and say what you mean.  And follow through.  A chubby little face saying, "I'm sowwy," shouldn't get him off the hook.  Baez has consistantly failed to meet deadlines, insulted the SA office and individuals on the SA team, accused Orlando LE of lying and setting Casey up, and instead of a little jail time, he says, "I'm sowwy," and that makes it all ok.  Well, not in my book.  I am so disappointed in the judge.  I thought Strickland was bad but now I wish for the good old days.

Perry's orders mean nothing.  And I think we'll see this repeated during the trial. Perry's forgiving Baez and, I suspect, ordering Ashton to accept his apology and  drop the motion for contempt charges portends more of the same, and it ain't good for Lady Justice. IMO.   

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: March 04, 2011, 03:35:52 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/caseyupdates?sk=wall
Casey Anthony Updates
Just in from the court: case returns to court on Monday at 2p. Casey will be present. We'll stream it live.

Thanks, Trimm.

I like 2 PM. LOL

(Not a morning person.)

You should be good to go then.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #342 on: March 04, 2011, 03:42:16 PM »

Now we know.  When Judge Perry issues orders, he doesn't really mean it especially if you're an Hispanic attorney with the first case of this magnitude that a Hispanic attorney has ever had in the whole history of the world and maybe Mars, too. I've come to the conculsion that being a judge is a whole lot like being a parent.  You should mean what you say and say what you mean.  And follow through.  A chubby little face saying, "I'm sowwy," shouldn't get him off the hook.  Baez has consistantly failed to meet deadlines, insulted the SA office and individuals on the SA team, accused Orlando LE of lying and setting Casey up, and instead of a little jail time, he says, "I'm sowwy," and that makes it all ok.  Well, not in my book.  I am so disappointed in the judge.  I thought Strickland was bad but now I wish for the good old days.

Perry's orders mean nothing.  And I think we'll see this repeated during the trial. Perry's forgiving Baez and, I suspect, ordering Ashton to accept his apology and  drop the motion for contempt charges portends more of the same, and it ain't good for Lady Justice. IMO.   

BabyBear, I am disappointed too.  I can only assume I don't know everything that happened. 

So, we are coming back Monday??????  To hear, see what?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: March 04, 2011, 03:57:24 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/whats-in-store-for-casey-anthony-13055355
What's in Store for Casey Anthony?
Dan Abrams on how family members' statements will weigh on the trial.
03/04/2011

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2011/03/04/casey-anthony-so-much-to-do/
Casey Anthony – So Much To Do
03/04/2011 donchais

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: March 04, 2011, 04:01:16 PM »

Zoo~

I think that means someone is ordering the Q & A. Not positive, but pretty positive.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: March 04, 2011, 04:01:37 PM »

Zoo, there will be a hearing on Monday 2PM is what Im seeing reported.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: March 04, 2011, 04:09:52 PM »

Zoo, there will be a hearing on Monday 2PM is what Im seeing reported.

But for what, thought all motions were done.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: March 04, 2011, 04:16:35 PM »

I missed where Judge Perry admonished Casey Ho for being late to court..darn it! I would have loved to have seen that!
Cindy must not have gotten her clothes to her on time then? I was told that Cindy brings her clothes to her each court appearance...No wonder she always makes her look so dumpy..Casey would never wear those clothes otherwise...Course she couldn't wear the pole dancing clothes to court either...

Here you go.....all 2 minutes of it.      http://www.wftv.com/video/27077892/index.html

Thank you.  Look at the skenky hoe looking all around the room, primping, as if thinking, I know judge is not talking to me. 

thank you! she was just preening all around..picking here, patting there...nauseating...

o/t  we are home and almost unpacked...whew...

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: March 04, 2011, 04:18:18 PM »

OH thank you sweet jesus because morning and me are strangers!
I got up early for the hearing disoriented tripped over something broke my toe! limping like chester on gunsmoke and if thats not bad enough! I had just been to the doc last week for injuring my back! so now not only am I limping ! I am hunchbacked!!!

not used to getting up this early!!
but because I wanted to see what performance casey and baez would put on!! thus breaking my toe!
can I sue either one for damages!! any lawyers in the gallery lol

thanks for all the links am trying to catch up.

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: March 04, 2011, 04:26:18 PM »

I missed where Judge Perry admonished Casey Ho for being late to court..darn it! I would have loved to have seen that!
Cindy must not have gotten her clothes to her on time then? I was told that Cindy brings her clothes to her each court appearance...No wonder she always makes her look so dumpy..Casey would never wear those clothes otherwise...Course she couldn't wear the pole dancing clothes to court either...

Here you go.....all 2 minutes of it.      http://www.wftv.com/video/27077892/index.html

Thank you.  Look at the skenky hoe looking all around the room, primping, as if thinking, I know judge is not talking to me. 

thank you! she was just preening all around..picking here, patting there...nauseating...

o/t  we are home and almost unpacked...whew...

Glad you finally made it home.  I don't fly ever ever ever, but I think if I had to drive as far as you and the hubs did, I might have flown.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: March 04, 2011, 04:26:34 PM »

Been riding the rafters late night for awhile, no time to post lately.  THANK YOU to everybody for the links, pics, and ongoing commentary! I really appreciate it!  Wow!  What a ride!  This is only the pre-game too.

The real "Dream Team" here is LDB, Jeff Ashton, and the State's Attorney's office.  The prosecution team was chosen by God for Caylee's sake and it's obvious every time they step up to bat. Baez, Mason, the Anthonys, Jeremy Lyons, and the rest of Casey's crew had better turn while they still have time.  Smackdowns from JP are going to look like a vacay compared to a second before God.  God is not mocked; whatever a man sows that will he also reap. He's got a particular soft spot for widows and children and He's very clear in His Word about defending them.

My take on George's testimony: Baez et al. are building their mitigating circumstances "defense" for the Penalty phase, based on what they will portray as George's obsession with Casey.  IMO, they'll use the molestation allegations, George's confessed willingness to do "anything immoral or illegal for Casey", George's desperate letters to Casey and his pleading to see her alone, George's affair with River, his "gambling" addiction, his anger management issues, his relationship with Cindy, etc. to throw him under the bus.  Also (IMO), they'll use Cindy's MySpace post, her letters to Casey, her testimony, and Casey's friends' testimonies to paint Cindy as obsessed with Caylee and insanely jealous of Casey.  All of which may be fine with Cindy because she's 100% vested in saving Casey to save face.  George, on the other hand, has difficulty with "saving Casey at all cost".  Hence, his choked , emotional admission that he would do anything immoral or illegal for Casey.  IMO, he teared up not because Casey means so much to him, but because he knew what agreeing to say this and saying it was going to cost him personally.  Not to trivialize this is any way, but if it was just a matter of molesting Casey (as opposed to murdering Caylee or aiding and abetting Caylee's murder), I don't think George would be going along for the ride.  The worst (public outing of info) is already over.  IMO, he's been badgered/guilted into thinking this is the only way to save Casey and himself and he owes it to her.

As far as Cindy goes, IMO Baez is setting her up for Penalty phase mitigating circumstances too.  He'll use her MySpace post, her letters to Casey, her media tours, her testimony, and Casey's friends' testimonies to paint her as obsessed with Caylee, using money and goods to manipulate/emotional abuse and physical violence to intimidate a young, poor single mother, and get her child.  He'll use the protestor confrontations and Cindy's jailhouse videos to document Cindy's explosive temper and aggressiveness. He'll tell the court Casey is a "product of her environment", compounded by years of psychological/emotional/physical/sexual abuse within the clannish family, and "acted out on learned behaviors".  It would not surprise me in the least!  It appears Cindy's competitive, narcissistic (IMO), proud, and confrontational nature will be fodder for the defense, as she goes under the bus as well. Notice today she did "better" on the stand and earned Casey's "approval" (a slight acknowledgement).  How pathetic!

Lee is interesting to say the least.  The most seemingly normal of the clan seems divided between defending the family, protecting Casey, and protecting himself. I suspect it's been a fence he's straddled most of his life.  It's clear from past interviews that Cindy relies on him emotionally to hold this volatile family together.  I say this without malice aforethought, IMO Lee likely has Asperger's (per his seeming fixation with Star Wars, inappropriate laughter and facial expressions, lack of appropriate familial boundaries, awkwardly unnatural/rigid? stance and gainliness, awkard manner of speaking in rhythm/tone/inflection, "Little Professor" attitude of superiority, seeming social awkwardness, seeming to prefer solitary situations like online gaming and parking cars, and his seeming unawareness of societal norms like dressing professionally for court and communicating with the defendant in the courtroom/laughing while holding an obviously distraught and crying Caylee in that disturbing pic/Lee's advertisements for an unpaid personal assistant slave at the beginning of this saga).  IMO, Casey intuitively recognized Lee's "weaknesses" and likely exploited them to the fullest extent. I'm slightly on the fence on the molestation allegations by Casey.  For someone who provides tons of details, her allegations noticeably lacked detail.  I'm inclined to say, "Didn't happen.".  However, I could see Lee in that socially awkward, not understanding normal boundaries way possibly attempting something.  I'm more inclined to believe Casey was the instigator though. These are strictly my opinions, not a diagnosis of any sort, merely based on observation/statement anaylsis/research.  Do I trust Lee? No.  Do I feel sorry for him somewhat?  Only to the extent I believe he may have Asperger's (diagnosed or undiagnosed) and was parented by two highly dysfunctional parents in an extremely dysfunctional and somewhat paranoid family unit.  They all have been keeping each other's secrets for a long time.  I think Lee became Casey's "keeper" long ago.  It's likely she, at some point, became his defender socially, solidifying their bond.  It's interesting how Cindy & George seem to treat Lee with kid gloves, having different expectations of him than of Casey.  For two peole who are proud of their professions (Nursing and former LE), they don't seem to have high expectations for Lee. All my opinion.

Sorry for the long post...I've been saving up!    Got to run-Life calls!  Take good care of yourselves, we're in this for the long haul for Caylee!

O/T:  Sorry I haven't been responding or posting much guys!  It's been wild around here, as you can see I'm still in Christmas attire. Dealing with lots of family extended issues/illnesses/increased work load for the last 3 months. 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: March 04, 2011, 04:27:10 PM »

Wonder how the flag outfit would go over?

The judge should have said since this problem with getting the clothes here on time has happened twice..she now wear her prison clothes so that we do not have this problem again.

Perry is really bending over backwards to make sure KC and her lawyers don't screw up.  Personally, I would love to see and hear Baez schooled...but..I will to see Casey put away for life with no chance of appeal because she has no grounds.  I could not stand to watch this circus happen all over again simply because Baez is a jerk.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: March 04, 2011, 04:27:34 PM »

OH thank you sweet jesus because morning and me are strangers!
I got up early for the hearing disoriented tripped over something broke my toe! limping like chester on gunsmoke and if thats not bad enough! I had just been to the doc last week for injuring my back! so now not only am I limping ! I am hunchbacked!!!

not used to getting up this early!!
but because I wanted to see what performance casey and baez would put on!! thus breaking my toe!
can I sue either one for damages!! any lawyers in the gallery lol

thanks for all the links am trying to catch up.

I think you can sue Loca, emotional distress and all that.  He scared you with his face, making you trip. 

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: March 04, 2011, 04:45:59 PM »

Been riding the rafters late night for awhile, no time to post lately.  THANK YOU to everybody for the links, pics, and ongoing commentary! I really appreciate it!  Wow!  What a ride!  This is only the pre-game too.

The real "Dream Team" here is LDB, Jeff Ashton, and the State's Attorney's office.  The prosecution team was chosen by God for Caylee's sake and it's obvious every time they step up to bat. Baez, Mason, the Anthonys, Jeremy Lyons, and the rest of Casey's crew had better turn while they still have time.  Smackdowns from JP are going to look like a vacay compared to a second before God.  God is not mocked; whatever a man sows that will he also reap. He's got a particular soft spot for widows and children and He's very clear in His Word about defending them.

My take on George's testimony: Baez et al. are building their mitigating circumstances "defense" for the Penalty phase, based on what they will portray as George's obsession with Casey.  IMO, they'll use the molestation allegations, George's confessed willingness to do "anything immoral or illegal for Casey", George's desperate letters to Casey and his pleading to see her alone, George's affair with River, his "gambling" addiction, his anger management issues, his relationship with Cindy, etc. to throw him under the bus.  Also (IMO), they'll use Cindy's MySpace post, her letters to Casey, her testimony, and Casey's friends' testimonies to paint Cindy as obsessed with Caylee and insanely jealous of Casey.  All of which may be fine with Cindy because she's 100% vested in saving Casey to save face.  George, on the other hand, has difficulty with "saving Casey at all cost".  Hence, his choked , emotional admission that he would do anything immoral or illegal for Casey.  IMO, he teared up not because Casey means so much to him, but because he knew what agreeing to say this and saying it was going to cost him personally.  Not to trivialize this is any way, but if it was just a matter of molesting Casey (as opposed to murdering Caylee or aiding and abetting Caylee's murder), I don't think George would be going along for the ride.  The worst (public outing of info) is already over.  IMO, he's been badgered/guilted into thinking this is the only way to save Casey and himself and he owes it to her.

As far as Cindy goes, IMO Baez is setting her up for Penalty phase mitigating circumstances too.  He'll use her MySpace post, her letters to Casey, her media tours, her testimony, and Casey's friends' testimonies to paint her as obsessed with Caylee, using money and goods to manipulate/emotional abuse and physical violence to intimidate a young, poor single mother, and get her child.  He'll use the protestor confrontations and Cindy's jailhouse videos to document Cindy's explosive temper and aggressiveness. He'll tell the court Casey is a "product of her environment", compounded by years of psychological/emotional/physical/sexual abuse within the clannish family, and "acted out on learned behaviors".  It would not surprise me in the least!  It appears Cindy's competitive, narcissistic (IMO), proud, and confrontational nature will be fodder for the defense, as she goes under the bus as well. Notice today she did "better" on the stand and earned Casey's "approval" (a slight acknowledgement).  How pathetic!

Lee is interesting to say the least.  The most seemingly normal of the clan seems divided between defending the family, protecting Casey, and protecting himself. I suspect it's been a fence he's straddled most of his life.  It's clear from past interviews that Cindy relies on him emotionally to hold this volatile family together.  I say this without malice aforethought, IMO Lee likely has Asperger's (per his seeming fixation with Star Wars, inappropriate laughter and facial expressions, lack of appropriate familial boundaries, awkwardly unnatural/rigid? stance and gainliness, awkard manner of speaking in rhythm/tone/inflection, "Little Professor" attitude of superiority, seeming social awkwardness, seeming to prefer solitary situations like online gaming and parking cars, and his seeming unawareness of societal norms like dressing professionally for court and communicating with the defendant in the courtroom/laughing while holding an obviously distraught and crying Caylee in that disturbing pic/Lee's advertisements for an unpaid personal assistant slave at the beginning of this saga).  IMO, Casey intuitively recognized Lee's "weaknesses" and likely exploited them to the fullest extent. I'm slightly on the fence on the molestation allegations by Casey.  For someone who provides tons of details, her allegations noticeably lacked detail.  I'm inclined to say, "Didn't happen.".  However, I could see Lee in that socially awkward, not understanding normal boundaries way possibly attempting something.  I'm more inclined to believe Casey was the instigator though. These are strictly my opinions, not a diagnosis of any sort, merely based on observation/statement anaylsis/research.  Do I trust Lee? No.  Do I feel sorry for him somewhat?  Only to the extent I believe he may have Asperger's (diagnosed or undiagnosed) and was parented by two highly dysfunctional parents in an extremely dysfunctional and somewhat paranoid family unit.  They all have been keeping each other's secrets for a long time.  I think Lee became Casey's "keeper" long ago.  It's likely she, at some point, became his defender socially, solidifying their bond.  It's interesting how Cindy & George seem to treat Lee with kid gloves, having different expectations of him than of Casey.  For two peole who are proud of their professions (Nursing and former LE), they don't seem to have high expectations for Lee. All my opinion.

Sorry for the long post...I've been saving up!    Got to run-Life calls!  Take good care of yourselves, we're in this for the long haul for Caylee!

O/T:  Sorry I haven't been responding or posting much guys!  It's been wild around here, as you can see I'm still in Christmas attire. Dealing with lots of family extended issues/illnesses/increased work load for the last 3 months. 
I always appreciate your well thought out posts. Glad to see you back.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: March 04, 2011, 04:56:56 PM »

One parting comment, I am also disappointed in Baez' private smackdown by Judge Perry.  His very public obnoxious, rude, rebellious behavior, deserves a public correction session.  Not only as a deterrent to Mr. Baez, but also as to serve notice to any others thinking about "going over the hill".  It's called Respect For Authority and Baez doesn't have it and likely never will- if he hasn't learned it by his age. Ashton may or may not have been instructed to receive the apology (not that he needed the counsel, he's professional through and through). It's likely JP: read Baez the riot act in the presence of both the defense and prosecutions; informed Baez that he's used up his last chance; infomed both sides he will not tolerate any more personal attacks and stated this case will not be derailed or extended due to personal acrimony; warned that professional courtesy will be observed in his courtroom or their will be legal consequences; reminded Baez he's still subject to Bar inquiries; reminded Baez & Mason of civil lawyers looking for cause to sue them; and Baez would issue an immediate public apology to Ashton specifically.  Personally, I think JP has long tired of Baez throwing sand in Ashton's face, so to speak.  IMO, he didn't want to waste court time reprimanding him and thereby giving him attention (any attention to Baez= positive attention)...sort of like the class clown.  He was also severing Baez' ability to publicly whine "the Judge doesn't like me" or "they're trying to keep me down/they're picking on me because I'm Hispanic".  That's my take on it.  The proof of Baez' repentance will be in the pudding.  Let's see how long he goes before he personally attacks or twists the truth and blames LDB/Ashton/the state for his own incompetence or unwillingness to comply with court orders/motions.  We'll see.  JP is, once again, circumventing  any possible grounds for a mistrial.  I'm not worried, the State has their game on and Caylee will have the last word.  All MOO.

P.S. JP is not always going to do things the way I think they should be done.  However, his record,experience, and reputation speak for themselves.  Me, on the other hand, I've never been a judge.  LOL!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: March 04, 2011, 05:07:14 PM »

One parting comment, I am also disappointed in Baez' private smackdown by Judge Perry.  His very public obnoxious, rude, rebellious behavior, deserves a public correction session.  Not only as a deterrent to Mr. Baez, but also as to serve notice to any others thinking about "going over the hill".  It's called Respect For Authority and Baez doesn't have it and likely never will- if he hasn't learned it by his age. Ashton may or may not have been instructed to receive the apology (not that he needed the counsel, he's professional through and through). It's likely JP: read Baez the riot act in the presence of both the defense and prosecutions; informed Baez that he's used up his last chance; infomed both sides he will not tolerate any more personal attacks and stated this case will not be derailed or extended due to personal acrimony; warned that professional courtesy will be observed in his courtroom or their will be legal consequences; reminded Baez he's still subject to Bar inquiries; reminded Baez & Mason of civil lawyers looking for cause to sue them; and Baez would issue an immediate public apology to Ashton specifically.  Personally, I think JP has long tired of Baez throwing sand in Ashton's face, so to speak.  IMO, he didn't want to waste court time reprimanding him and thereby giving him attention (any attention to Baez= positive attention)...sort of like the class clown.  He was also severing Baez' ability to publicly whine "the Judge doesn't like me" or "they're trying to keep me down/they're picking on me because I'm Hispanic".  That's my take on it.  The proof of Baez' repentance will be in the pudding.  Let's see how long he goes before he personally attacks or twists the truth and blames LDB/Ashton/the state for his own incompetence or unwillingness to comply with court orders/motions.  We'll see.  JP is, once again, circumventing  any possible grounds for a mistrial.  I'm not worried, the State has their game on and Caylee will have the last word.  All MOO.

P.S. JP is not always going to do things the way I think they should be done.  However, his record,experience, and reputation speak for themselves.  Me, on the other hand, I've never been a judge.  LOL!
I totally agree with you on every word.  Great posts ISpy and good to see you.  Take Care.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: March 04, 2011, 05:26:01 PM »

BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Casey Hearing Day 3

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer talked about day three of the Casey Anthony hearing on Friday. (03/04/11)
http://www.wftv.com/video/27083725/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: March 04, 2011, 05:36:09 PM »

ISPY - TY for such a well thought out post.  We understand how busy you've been - still - we miss your great posts.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #358 on: March 04, 2011, 05:42:01 PM »

Hi ISpy! Great to see you and read your posts again! I always look forward to your thoughtfulness and insight!

loca? Ouchiemama!!!  I hate to hurt one of my toes!! There's that split second after you've done it before you feel it but you know what's coming!!    Yes, you should definitely sue. We'll all be your witnesses that Baez bored you into delirium and you actually thought Casey's horseface turned into Mr. Ed and began to sing. As you ran screaming with "A horse is a horse, of course, of course" ringing in your ears, you stumped your toe!

Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #359 on: March 04, 2011, 05:44:33 PM »

I hope Casey is found guilty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.