March 29, 2024, 04:44:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #183 03/04/11 - 3/07/11  (Read 175032 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: March 05, 2011, 09:04:18 AM »

As a firm believer in consequences for one's actions, I am disappointed.
Perhaps there's something I don't understand.

It just doesn't seem right that JP could order Ashton to drop the motion and accept Baez' apology.  Is it possible JP might have suggested, for whatever reason?__________and Ashton complied?
________

Does this look like Ashton is happy with what just went down?   This was forced to keep the trial on course, imo.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: March 05, 2011, 09:09:32 AM »

Tupelo,I thought the same thing when I saw that photo.Baez is not fooling anyone.
Ashton was not a happy camper.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: March 05, 2011, 09:30:56 AM »

I'm a bit confused as to why Baez asked Geo. if he would to anything "immoral or illegal to help Casey" - Is this to help or hinder George later on? hmnn.

I think it may be used to throw George under the bus. It was very strange questioning imo, and the State didn't object.  ???  There is definitely a reason behind that question.

Yes Tupelo, there is a reason.  Just wish I knew for sure what his reasoning is. 
Like the A's, Baez is prepared to thrown anyone under the bus. 
I do think George's admission might come back to haunt him.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: March 05, 2011, 09:34:58 AM »

It just doesn't seem right that JP could order Ashton to drop the motion and accept Baez' apology.  Is it possible JP might have suggested, for whatever reason?__________and Ashton complied?
________

Does this look like Ashton is happy with what just went down?   This was forced to keep the trial on course, imo.

I think you're right.
No, he doesn't look happy.  A picture speaks a thousand words. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: March 05, 2011, 09:37:22 AM »

Lillian Glass latest article.....Pfft, way off imo.  The audience was not hanging their heads in embarrassment for Jose, they were simply taking notes. geesh
And since when does a forced apology come off as being sincere?  Jose was saving his arse and that's all it was.  We WILL see Jose repeat the same actions that we have seen in the past. It's just the way Baez is. Period.  moo
Indeed we WILL!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: March 05, 2011, 10:00:44 AM »

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/7823982/casey_anthony_trial_drama_escalates.html
Casey Anthony Trial Drama Escalates
Casey Anthony's Family Take the Stand in an Emotional Pre-trial Hearing
Paula Gather Mar 5, 2011

Visible anger, frustration, and emotional breakdowns were televised on Central Florida News 13 for the last 3 days as pre-trial hearings continued for the murder case of Caylee Anthony. Regular news coverage was intermittently interrupted so that Central Floridians could witness the testimonies of the Anthony family and arguments between the battling attorneys.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: March 05, 2011, 10:02:06 AM »

________

Jeff looks like he's about to vomit.......probably just like most of us did listening to blowhole's "insincere" apology.

Of course I feel like puking every time blowhole opens his piehole!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #427 on: March 05, 2011, 10:13:02 AM »

I find HLN less credible than the National Inquirer anymore! 

Turbo ... was it you yesterday that posted they didn't think the trip to Universal would come into trial?  If it wasn't Turbo ... who was it?  Pretty please. 

I missed the whole first day ... just watched the Georgie and SinSin that was posted on WFTV.

Just wondered what happened to keep that out.  I don't think it will make any difference in Casey being found guilty ... but would love for any jury to know what a complete lying egostistic narcissist she is from the get go Smile

It wasn't me as I see no problem with that trip. At the time she was volunteering to help them. From the testimony presented there was no coercion or demands made for her to go. From what was presented she willingly went and even insisted on getting on the premises by telling the guard she worked there & did not have her ID with her. They told her more than once she was free to leave the room where they were questioning her. I could have missed something but I believe it will be a part. 

Her being handcuffed @ the house appeared to be a result of Cindy wanting her arrested and expressed her fear she would leave. It is not unusual at a scene where the details are unclear for people to be cuffed until the officers sort out the particulars. If they are fishing for an appeal issue on the handcuffing, they are barking up the wrong tree unless there is something in Florida law which is different from here.

I am not sure how he will rule, but from what I can find out from my brother if it were here neither of them would meet the burden of proof the defense needed to get them excluded.

It was me!  I was trying to garner opinions from everybody, so I started with mine. Actually, I haven't listened to the tape taken in the room at Universal in a while, so if Turbo is right in that they told her she was free to go while in that room, I withdraw my opinion! 

This is what I was thinking: At the point that Casey turned to them in the hall and admitted she didn't work there, IMO, it becomes difficult to say they weren't suspicious of her. I do remember the tone of the conversation in the room at Universal, and it seemed to me that LE exhibited the suspicion. I could characterize the conversation as interrogation. If viewing Casey as a suspect or questioning her as a suspect is the bar to meet that demands she be mirandized, then I think it was reached from the moment she made the admission.

That wouldn't hurt much, IMO, if everything she said prior to that came in. However, like I said, if they told her she was free to go, then........ nevermind! 

I'll re-listen to that tape asap! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #428 on: March 05, 2011, 10:20:28 AM »

________

Jeff looks like he's about to vomit.......probably just like most of us did listening to blowhole's "insincere" apology.

Of course I feel like puking every time blowhole opens his piehole!
Well, now I know what I look like when I accept someone's apology, and don't really mean it    Don't think Jeff really had a choice, to keep things moving along, and just to shut everybody up, it IMO was better for him to bite his tongue and just accept that mess of an apology.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: March 05, 2011, 10:22:10 AM »

Dear Judge Perry..........

You have a peanut gallery of fans out there in Cyberland! 

Please keep your fan base by whipping out a decision to allow all of Casey's lies to be part of the trial. We're a fickle bunch and capable of throwing bananas at anyone who slows down justice for the kids we've adopted! 

While we're chatting, could you please keep in mind that we have to plan to attend these hearings. There's so much to do! The collection process alone is daunting! There's hoards of food supplies to gather.... why the chokky alone takes a wheelbarrow, and then there's the liquor for when you let Baez talk for an extended period of time. Some have to buy cartons of ciggies and I'm not even going to talk about what else may be in some of those ashtrays! 

Therefore, when court adjourns, could you please make sure you keep Monkeys in mind and spell out what your intentions are? Also, would it be too much to ask for a split screen into the sequestration room? Cindy may scratch her azz, or slip notes under the door, or use pins in a voodoo doll or something and we'd like nothing better than to squeal about it! 

Thanks so much, Judge, and just let us know if you want vallium kitty to pass a little something along to you! 

I love your note, CBB, with one exception.  I would not pass the valium kitty to anyone who is in the courtroom having to listen to the drone of JB or CM.  I would hate for HHJBP to fall asleep and hit the floor.  I love this judge and would appreciate it if he remained the one in charge of this case.  I think he maintains his cool rather well.  It surprises me how cool he looks on the outside, right before he admonishes an attorney or the defendant.  You just cannot tell what is going on in that smart head of his.  I would not like to be one of his children, they would never get away with a thing, but their punishments would no doubt be fair and reasonable.  How is the change of judges working for you now, Mr. Biiiiezzzz?  No doubt you are proud of your decision to get rid of JS.  I think the reason Casey sticks with JB is she feels sorry for him.  She was comforting him by rubbing his leg when he was being reminded to act appropriately in court, indeed the irony is rich.

If the defense team has not gotten it by now, I am not sure they ever will.  HHJP likes things to be ON TIME.  I am not sure how they are going to get it through to JB without drilling a hole in his head and putting the info in there and then closing it up again.  Maybe that is why Casey keeps writing, they are planning a procedure where they will drill a hole and stuff her notes inside.  She, therefore, should keep writing, there is plenty of room for her current notes and anything else she may wish put in there.  IOW there is plenty of room for improvement.

JB will continue to be disrespectful to HHJBP, the prosecution, LE, and anyone else who is considered a person of authority.  I believe this is the main thing JB and his client have in common, the disrespect for authority, including not finishing school.  He will continue to be late and he will continue to make the rules, but hopefully his punishment will become more severe as he continues this pattern.  It may not change him, but neither he nor his client have been held responsible for their actions, the result of which we are watching here.  JB had no respect for his child or his role of being a parent--he did not make child support payments, good thing he did not have custody.  His client also had no respect for her child, stealing to support herself first and foremost, then, as we saw from her purchases, stole to supply her boyfriend and his roommates second, and oops, didn't buy anything for Caylee at all.  I don't know about any of you, but buying something for a 2 year old girl has to be almost a compulsion for any mother and grandmother, their clothes and toys are so darn cute, how can you resist?  Unless, of course, your 2 year old is deceased, then she would not need any clothes or toys.  If she was missing and not deceased, I would think, she would be the only thing on your mind, and you would fill the shopping cart with things you want to shower her with on her return.  Boyfriend?  He would be the last one on my mind.  His friends?  Would not make it to my shopping list.  That's just me, but I'm a Mom and I respect the life God has entrusted me with, and I thank God every day for allowing me that privilege.

Please do not take offense to the 'finishing school' statement, it fits into their pattern of going against authority.  They were/are going to be the ones who made/make the rules.  No one is going to tell them what to do.  Casey especially did not want to do it because her Mom wanted her to.  This is just one of the things Cindy could not control, and Casey enjoyed that.  She described her mother as a troublemaker.  Yep, she wanted her to finish school and she also want her Granddaughter kept alive.  So, Casey dropped out of school and killed her Granddaughter, among many other things along the way, like repeatedly breaking into her parents tool shed.  Who does that?  I am not comparing Caylee's life to things, just trying to show Casey thought of her that way.  Most people treat their things better than Casey treated her daughter.

What a hard life for such a little girl.  She had the weight of the whole household on her shoulders.  I hope she enjoyed many happy moments also, before she was taken from this world.  God, hug her extra tight during the days of her mother's trial and pre-trial.  Let her forget any evil that happened to her during her short life.  She will experience bliss forevermore.  We love you, Caylee!

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: March 05, 2011, 10:27:01 AM »

If I bookmark this link I watched the hearing on, will I be able to use it for all hearings and such?    http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

It should work, Tupe! I've put all the usual links (including that one) on page one, first post, so that folks coming onto the thread during streamed live events can quickly reference them. I hope this will help.... I know how frustrating looking for them can be. I've done the same for the next thread, so maybe posters can get used to them being there, whenever needed.   
  an angelic monkey Thank you CBB for putting it on the first page of the thread. I didn't think I was ever going to find that link again.

Great idea, CBB, now I can find the live feed, even if I never want to hear some of them speak.  I do like looking at some of them.  Yuri Melich comes to mind, his wife sure is a lucky woman, I understand he is also a lucky man.  There are not too many of him around. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: March 05, 2011, 10:40:17 AM »

Snipped from  ellejay's comment over at THM.   Thanks ellejay!

http://thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1073&start=2500

Ashton (pre baez apology).

"It’s my Motion for Rule to Show Cause."

At the Court’s suggestion, we have come to a resolution on the Rule to Show Cause matter.
The 1st part of the resolution is I believe being finished by Ms. Sims, which is a, basically complies with the Order which is a proper notice, and I agree with counsel that this is sufficiently clear to comply with the Court’s Order and any concerns that I had about the lack of clarity in their Motion. So, if the Court, as long as the Court accepts it, ( Sims hands Ashton the 1/2 page scribbled note) ( --ashton to baez---“I don’t have to sign it—just you sign it”. ) then that matter is resolved . The 2nd matter, in terms of compliance, well.....( is baez's apology.)

baez apology--------blah blah blah......

"I apologize directly to Mr.Ashton for any personal attacks that I may have spoken to him both privately and publicly.
And because not of which I think this is an easy thing to do because it is something I agree with and believe and not because of any prompting needed from anyone."

judgeP's final wrap-up:
"Well folks, I thank you for doing what I asked you to do.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there it is!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: March 05, 2011, 10:51:08 AM »

Excellent post Bearlyhere!!   

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: March 05, 2011, 10:51:45 AM »

It just doesn't seem right that JP could order Ashton to drop the motion and accept Baez' apology.  Is it possible JP might have suggested, for whatever reason?__________and Ashton complied?
________

Does this look like Ashton is happy with what just went down?   This was forced to keep the trial on course, imo.

I am not a body language expert but I could not help but notice the entire time bozo was doing his apology act that Ashton was sitting in his chair with his arms crossed tightly which is an indicator of not being receptive to the one who is speaking.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: March 05, 2011, 10:53:21 AM »

Excellent post Bearlyhere!!   

I agree,Bearly rocks!   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: March 05, 2011, 11:14:49 AM »

Tupelo,here is Amil's posts from the hearing.    She mentioned meeting some monkeys.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6176353&postcount=1167
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6182083&postcount=133

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: March 05, 2011, 11:31:11 AM »

Dear Judge Perry..........

You have a peanut gallery of fans out there in Cyberland!  

Please keep your fan base by whipping out a decision to allow all of Casey's lies to be part of the trial. We're a fickle bunch and capable of throwing bananas at anyone who slows down justice for the kids we've adopted!  

While we're chatting, could you please keep in mind that we have to plan to attend these hearings. There's so much to do! The collection process alone is daunting! There's hoards of food supplies to gather.... why the chokky alone takes a wheelbarrow, and then there's the liquor for when you let Baez talk for an extended period of time. Some have to buy cartons of ciggies and I'm not even going to talk about what else may be in some of those ashtrays!  

Therefore, when court adjourns, could you please make sure you keep Monkeys in mind and spell out what your intentions are? Also, would it be too much to ask for a split screen into the sequestration room? Cindy may scratch her azz, or slip notes under the door, or use pins in a voodoo doll or something and we'd like nothing better than to squeal about it!  

Thanks so much, Judge, and just let us know if you want vallium kitty to pass a little something along to you!  

I love your note, CBB, with one exception.  I would not pass the valium kitty to anyone who is in the courtroom having to listen to the drone of JB or CM.  I would hate for HHJBP to fall asleep and hit the floor.  I love this judge and would appreciate it if he remained the one in charge of this case.  I think he maintains his cool rather well.  It surprises me how cool he looks on the outside, right before he admonishes an attorney or the defendant.  You just cannot tell what is going on in that smart head of his.  I would not like to be one of his children, they would never get away with a thing, but their punishments would no doubt be fair and reasonable.  How is the change of judges working for you now, Mr. Biiiiezzzz?  No doubt you are proud of your decision to get rid of JS.  I think the reason Casey sticks with JB is she feels sorry for him.  She was comforting him by rubbing his leg when he was being reminded to act appropriately in court, indeed the irony is rich.

If the defense team has not gotten it by now, I am not sure they ever will.  HHJP likes things to be ON TIME.  I am not sure how they are going to get it through to JB without drilling a hole in his head and putting the info in there and then closing it up again.  Maybe that is why Casey keeps writing, they are planning a procedure where they will drill a hole and stuff her notes inside.  She, therefore, should keep writing, there is plenty of room for her current notes and anything else she may wish put in there.  IOW there is plenty of room for improvement.

JB will continue to be disrespectful to HHJBP, the prosecution, LE, and anyone else who is considered a person of authority.  I believe this is the main thing JB and his client have in common, the disrespect for authority, including not finishing school.  He will continue to be late and he will continue to make the rules, but hopefully his punishment will become more severe as he continues this pattern.  It may not change him, but neither he nor his client have been held responsible for their actions, the result of which we are watching here.  JB had no respect for his child or his role of being a parent--he did not make child support payments, good thing he did not have custody.  His client also had no respect for her child, stealing to support herself first and foremost, then, as we saw from her purchases, stole to supply her boyfriend and his roommates second, and oops, didn't buy anything for Caylee at all.  I don't know about any of you, but buying something for a 2 year old girl has to be almost a compulsion for any mother and grandmother, their clothes and toys are so darn cute, how can you resist?  Unless, of course, your 2 year old is deceased, then she would not need any clothes or toys.  If she was missing and not deceased, I would think, she would be the only thing on your mind, and you would fill the shopping cart with things you want to shower her with on her return.  Boyfriend?  He would be the last one on my mind.  His friends?  Would not make it to my shopping list.  That's just me, but I'm a Mom and I respect the life God has entrusted me with, and I thank God every day for allowing me that privilege.

Please do not take offense to the 'finishing school' statement, it fits into their pattern of going against authority.  They were/are going to be the ones who made/make the rules.  No one is going to tell them what to do.  Casey especially did not want to do it because her Mom wanted her to.  This is just one of the things Cindy could not control, and Casey enjoyed that.  She described her mother as a troublemaker.  Yep, she wanted her to finish school and she also want her Granddaughter kept alive.  So, Casey dropped out of school and killed her Granddaughter, among many other things along the way, like repeatedly breaking into her parents tool shed.  Who does that?  I am not comparing Caylee's life to things, just trying to show Casey thought of her that way.  Most people treat their things better than Casey treated her daughter.

What a hard life for such a little girl.  She had the weight of the whole household on her shoulders.  I hope she enjoyed many happy moments also, before she was taken from this world.  God, hug her extra tight during the days of her mother's trial and pre-trial.  Let her forget any evil that happened to her during her short life.  She will experience bliss forevermore.  We love you, Caylee!

an angelic monkey

What a great analysis...........you are so right about how a parent will always pick up even just a little something for their kids. I don't mean to do it, but I can't help but see "something" they "really need"  LOL  

I just think about how much she must have endured being the "token" child which made that family look respectable to the outside world. When this first started, I often wondered where were all their friends, but as time went on I realized their family was so screwed up they were a totally closed group to the outside world. Caylee was only exposed to KC's parties and perversions and I have often wondered if she had been molested since KC just passed out where ever she was  I can't help but believe God let her be removed from her to prevent her from anything worse happening to her. God rest her little soul.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #437 on: March 05, 2011, 11:36:08 AM »

If I bookmark this link I watched the hearing on, will I be able to use it for all hearings and such?    http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

It should work, Tupe! I've put all the usual links (including that one) on page one, first post, so that folks coming onto the thread during streamed live events can quickly reference them. I hope this will help.... I know how frustrating looking for them can be. I've done the same for the next thread, so maybe posters can get used to them being there, whenever needed.   
  an angelic monkey Thank you CBB for putting it on the first page of the thread. I didn't think I was ever going to find that link again.

Great idea, CBB, now I can find the live feed, even if I never want to hear some of them speak.  I do like looking at some of them.  Yuri Melich comes to mind, his wife sure is a lucky woman, I understand he is also a lucky man.  There are not too many of him around. 

I love it when Bearly retro posts! 

BTW; Great analysis in the post you made, Miss Bear!! 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: March 05, 2011, 11:56:30 AM »

Thanks Trimm!  We were both saying how hard it was to navigate each others sites, WS and SM. So I'm glad you brought this over as I would have missed it.  Amil is verrry nice and we spent lunch together both days I was there. If it hadn't been for Amil, I wouldn't have had such a great lunch experience....sitting outside on the terrace, watching city life go by, eating fantastic food and discussing what had gone on it court, who was there, what we heard (overheard) from others in the gallery, ie media, spectators, etc........ for two days in a row!!  If you're reading here Amil, THANK YOU

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: March 05, 2011, 12:15:43 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/03/05/experimentation-versus-observation/
Experimentation versus Observation
Posted on March 5, 2011 by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.