April 25, 2024, 09:55:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #183 03/04/11 - 3/07/11  (Read 175514 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: March 05, 2011, 09:35:30 PM »

tupelo, I wanted to thank you and cookie for your first hand accounts.
  Hi Sunny!  I've been wondering where you were. 

It was quite the experience for sure, in many ways.  I'm glad I went, the courtroom experience, seeing all the Anthonys in person changed my view of them in some aspects, something I never thought would happen.  Funny how real life and TV can portray a different story from the same situation.  It felt good to be representing all the Monkeys in our quest for Justice for Caylee.

tupelo, I've been here the whole time...just hanging in the rafters. Scaredmonkeys and Caylee could not have had better representation than you 2.  These were interesting hearing to be at ...a prelude to the trial....being there had to be so enlightening.   If/when this goes to trial I will be for one week. We are doing a family week at the Mouse house, Epcot etc. and then I have been offer a wonderful opportunity to stay on for an additional week.  I read other places that an elderly couple that was there on 2 days were in fact, George's parents. Did you hear that?
I read that as well. I did see them and I asked around about who they were, but nobody I asked knew.  And Mallory was there too and I didn't recognizer her!  They were sitting across from me on the other side. I could see this woman going in and out of the courtroom from the corner of my eye, but I really wasn't concentrating on that as much as what was being said and what was going on, darting my eyes always back to Casey to see her reactions and such. And it was Mallory!  Oh well, I missed some and saw a lot.   

You do know there is going to be lottery drawings for admittance to the courtroom during trial, right?  From what I heard, there are 100 seats in the gallery. Media gets 3/4 of them. Tickets are going to be drawn daily.  I think there is an article somewhere talking about it and the way the lottery will be held and the amount of seats available came from various people at the courthouse.  But something to consider in making your plans, maybe?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/tag/caylee-anthony

Also at noon today, WKMG previewed how the Orange County Courthouse would handle the crush of media for the trial. Reporter Mike DeForest noted that there are 100 seats in the courtroom and that each local media outlet will be assigned one. Other seats will be available to the public, DeForest added, but it isn’t clear how tickets for those seats will be issued.
 ::snipping2::

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: March 05, 2011, 10:00:21 PM »

SOMEONE   from the hinky posted that she  had  been reading the replay of live blog on wftv they saying CM being treated for prostate cancer.
I was unable to find it? does anyone know? is this why he has been ill and sluggish pale looking lately aside from having larengitis?

I am going to refrain from commenting at this time, because I hate for ANYBODY TO GET CANCER, and I do not want to come off as a completely unfeeling person, but I will only say, if true, all I can think of is "what goes around comes around."
Excuse me. Cancer happens to persons not because "what goes around comes around."
There are several causes, and karma is not one of them.
Small children and babies get cancer.
If CM does have cancer, it is because he just got unlucky, nothing to do with him defending her. 

Yes, I know, cancer happens to anybody for no reason and it is a horrible disgusting disease, but in MY OPINION, in CM's case, the way he walks all over victims of horrible crimes for me is definitely karma.  No sympathy.  This is kind of like, for me anyway, all those concentration camp guards who in their older days died of a host of diseases.  I am sorry! 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: March 05, 2011, 10:01:58 PM »

I was going back through some old info after listening to Dr. Bock's depo. I went back through the crime scene videos and then I decided to look at the Dominic Casey's hunt for the body. A bunch of things came back to mind. Some of us felt like the Gonzales house which had been foreclosed on about a year before might be where KC hung out when George & Cindy thought she was working. I thought maybe in the mornings before George went to work. One of our friends went there with a reporter and took a lot of videos and movies. It dawned on me after looking at the Casey videos THAT WAS THE SAME PLACE. I remembered the coke machine on the porch and the backyard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T04rfgU5E8A

Now I am wondering if KC and/or bozo told him the baby was there or that it had been. Then when he goes poking that pole in the ground close to where she was found it makes me even more believe they KNEW where she was, but not exactly. He kept poking around the "pavers" -  I have always felt the pavers were a critical element in the investigation. The Anthonys took them out and poured concrete. No one does that.

I have no idea what I am rambling about, but I am going through the pictures one by one as compared to where Casey was poking in the woods.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: March 05, 2011, 10:03:35 PM »

I meant reading Dr.Bock's depo.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: March 05, 2011, 10:13:08 PM »

SOMEONE   from the hinky posted that she  had  been reading the replay of live blog on wftv they saying CM being treated for prostate cancer.
I was unable to find it? does anyone know? is this why he has been ill and sluggish pale looking lately aside from having larengitis?

I am going to refrain from commenting at this time, because I hate for ANYBODY TO GET CANCER, and I do not want to come off as a completely unfeeling person, but I will only say, if true, all I can think of is "what goes around comes around."
Excuse me. Cancer happens to persons not because "what goes around comes around."
If CM does have cancer, it is because he just got unlucky, nothing to do with him defending her. 

Yes, I know, cancer happens to anybody for no reason and it is a horrible disgusting disease, but in MY OPINION, in CM's case, the way he walks all over victims of horrible crimes for me is definitely karma.  No sympathy.  This is kind of like, for me anyway, all those concentration camp guards who in their older days died of a host of diseases.  I am sorry! 
CM is not / was not a guard in Nazi Germany. He is a defense attorney. He is doing his job.
Under the Constitution of your country and the laws of mine, she has a right to be defended. I don't much like it either, but that is the way it is. Else what ? Lynch mobs ? We live in a civil democratic society. If it wasn't CM & JB  it would be someone else appointed to defend her. The karma and cancer connection is just stupid. You hit a nerve with me as I am a survivor of the illness and I didn't do anything that I know of to have bad karma come knock of my door and slip it into my mailbox. I am going to log off before I say something even more ignorant in response. Goodnite.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: March 05, 2011, 10:37:43 PM »

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: March 05, 2011, 10:48:14 PM »

I love that bunny picture, Capp.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: March 06, 2011, 01:10:22 AM »

Evening,all!  I needed to pull an all-nighter last night, so during snatches of down time,  I watched most of the case videos from Wed-Fri. (pausing, rewinding, and watching again as necessary).  Because another monkey recently mentioned this, I began to really notice Casey with her notepad -specifically how she severely creased and folded the paper and where she was putting it when she tore it off.  I began to notice how: she flipped to specific (buried) pages; she methodically folded and creased certain pages; she tore out some pages she had written on and placed them under her notepad; and how the woman from Baez' law firm (who tends to show her cleavage) would come in from?, sit down, rummage through her things, and hand Casey a second notepad-which Casey would generally wait 5-10 minutes to open, nonchalantly "glance" at and then begin writing on and proceed to do the fold/crease thing with.  This second notepad appeared while one person was testifying and someone else was sequestered.  Then I remembered JP was very specific in his admonition of not conveying information via "new electronic devices".  I had noticed this particular young woman seemed to be up, around, and in and out alot during the proceedings because I thought it disrespectul and disruptive to the judge, the attorney speaking, and the observers.  Now, I'm wondering if Casey wasn't noting discrepancies between Cindy and George's testimonies on key points and relaying them to the waiting sequestered parent via those notepads.  I'm also wondering if she was noting discrepancies and passing them along, so George & Cindy could study them, close the gaps, and mesh their stories.  Didn't George and Cindy both inform us from the stand that they have lots of notes at home?  Didn't anyone else find it odd that, for two people who've admitted on the stand they have lots of notes, they seemed to have trouble recalling quite a bit?  First of all, if you're working from memory, you don't forget key details like which direction the police car was facing when your daughter was put in and driven away to jail.  Secondly, if you have lots of notes at home and they're detailed (as George alluded on the stand), wouldn't you study them prior to your testifying if your daughter's life is on the line?  This is not adding up here.  Let's think about this a minute, Casey's always writing in court and passing those notes to others.  How do we or JP know she's not coaching her parents?  IMO, a court official and courthouse security need to review the videos very carefully to determine what's going on with those notepads and notes.  I'm not too thrilled with Mallory going in and out so often either.  I'm not accusing anyone of anything, I'm just saying there's a whole lot of motion going on Baez' side of that table during proceedings.  What a great way to pass info, as Casey's notes would be considered "priviledged" and those notepads are collected by Baez or his employee at the close of proceedings.  IMO, his employees should not be allowed to leave the courtroom and anyone without a press pass should be required to check all their electronics at the door. Finally, the video feeds should be split screen, showing both Casey and the person testifying.  All my own opinion...just saying.

I'll check back when I can, I'd like some input from those of you who've seen the videos and Cookie and Tupelohoney.  Hope you all have a good one!  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #508 on: March 06, 2011, 01:11:58 AM »

CM is not / was not a guard in Nazi Germany. He is a defense attorney. He is doing his job.
Under the Constitution of your country and the laws of mine, she has a right to be defended. I don't much like it either, but that is the way it is. Else what ? Lynch mobs ? We live in a civil democratic society. If it wasn't CM & JB  it would be someone else appointed to defend her. The karma and cancer connection is just stupid. You hit a nerve with me as I am a survivor of the illness and I didn't do anything that I know of to have bad karma come knock of my door and slip it into my mailbox. I am going to log off before I say something even more ignorant in response. Goodnite.   

I am sorry Kat, did not mean to hit any nerves.  This is just how I feel about some people.  I did not say you did something to deserve that or that kind of Karma.  I think cancer is horrible.  My father died of prostate cancer.  My husband's mother died of rectal cancer in the time of 2 months from diagnosis to her death.  I have an aunt who had tongue cancer.  What she went through for treatment of her cancer stays with me every single day.  I can still see her scars.  I still remember her tube she had to eat with for a year while she rebuilt the muscles in her throat to eat with.  I wish somebody would find a cure.  I still hear the fear in her voice whenever she has to go in for surveillance exams.  I do not wish cancer on anyone, but for that man, I really just do not feel at all any sympathy for a man who has hurt so many people in his career. 

What I am saying is that CM is a slug.  Yes he is doing his job.  The concentration camp guards were just doing their jobs too, I am sure.  However, there is a way to be a defense lawyer, and protect your murdering client, but also do it with respect for the victim.  He does not do that.  We are taught in childhood to have compassion for people.  He does not have that trait.  We barely hear Caylee's name.  I wonder how many times he mentioned the victims of his last defendant.  I bet if Caylee was older, he would somehow try to say she caused her own death.  He choses to be a pig and represent the worst of the worst and to do it while smearing the victim through the mud.  There are good and moral defense lawyers, and then there is Bozo and CM.  He and his co-host there are equal to (in my mind) concentration camp guards and torturers.  For me, he deserves no pity or sympathy.  I would feel the same way about Casey, Cindy, George, Lee, Bozo, CM, and any of the so-called scientists who know by the evidence that she killed this baby, but will finagle the evidence for the defence team to try to get this baby killer off, if any of them were to be afflicted with some deadly disease.  You lie with dogs, you get fleas.  I do not feel this way about all defence attorneys, just ones like Bozo and CM, who have no morals, ethics, or compassion.   

I certainly did not mean to offend you.  I really do apologize Smile.  This is just how I feel about this whole lot of pieces of cow poop.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: March 06, 2011, 02:44:50 AM »

ISpy---about the notes KC keeps writing...I was wondering the same thing about whether she was giving them to her parents or not.  She folds them up and puts them in that legal pad as if nobody notices she hiding notes and then calmly gives it back to Baez at the end of the hearings.  So what is Baez doing?  Probably giving those notes to her parents.  Baez thinks he's sneaking because they are doing that right under the court's nose.  Somebody should write Judge Perry and tell him.  LOL
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: March 06, 2011, 03:33:14 AM »

Well said Kat, and I totally agree.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: March 06, 2011, 07:44:44 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: March 06, 2011, 07:45:38 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: March 06, 2011, 07:45:49 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-how-did-jose-baezs-apology-go-over.html
Casey Anthony: How did Jose Baez’s apology go over?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on March, 4 2011 6:27 PM

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/
Did Jose Baez Have Any Intention of Cooperating with the Prosecution? 03/03/11

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2011/03/05/heartless-twit-outsmarts-sociopathic-twat/#comments
EggTree News 03/05/11

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: March 06, 2011, 08:16:54 AM »

Evening,all!  I needed to pull an all-nighter last night, so during snatches of down time,  I watched most of the case videos from Wed-Fri. (pausing, rewinding, and watching again as necessary).  Because another monkey recently mentioned this, I began to really notice Casey with her notepad -specifically how she severely creased and folded the paper and where she was putting it when she tore it off.  I began to notice how: she flipped to specific (buried) pages; she methodically folded and creased certain pages; she tore out some pages she had written on and placed them under her notepad; and how the woman from Baez' law firm (who tends to show her cleavage) would come in from?, sit down, rummage through her things, and hand Casey a second notepad-which Casey would generally wait 5-10 minutes to open, nonchalantly "glance" at and then begin writing on and proceed to do the fold/crease thing with.  This second notepad appeared while one person was testifying and someone else was sequestered.  Then I remembered JP was very specific in his admonition of not conveying information via "new electronic devices".  I had noticed this particular young woman seemed to be up, around, and in and out alot during the proceedings because I thought it disrespectul and disruptive to the judge, the attorney speaking, and the observers.  Now, I'm wondering if Casey wasn't noting discrepancies between Cindy and George's testimonies on key points and relaying them to the waiting sequestered parent via those notepads.  I'm also wondering if she was noting discrepancies and passing them along, so George & Cindy could study them, close the gaps, and mesh their stories.  Didn't George and Cindy both inform us from the stand that they have lots of notes at home?  Didn't anyone else find it odd that, for two people who've admitted on the stand they have lots of notes, they seemed to have trouble recalling quite a bit?  First of all, if you're working from memory, you don't forget key details like which direction the police car was facing when your daughter was put in and driven away to jail.  Secondly, if you have lots of notes at home and they're detailed (as George alluded on the stand), wouldn't you study them prior to your testifying if your daughter's life is on the line?  This is not adding up here.  Let's think about this a minute, Casey's always writing in court and passing those notes to others.  How do we or JP know she's not coaching her parents?  IMO, a court official and courthouse security need to review the videos very carefully to determine what's going on with those notepads and notes.  I'm not too thrilled with Mallory going in and out so often either.  I'm not accusing anyone of anything, I'm just saying there's a whole lot of motion going on Baez' side of that table during proceedings.  What a great way to pass info, as Casey's notes would be considered "priviledged" and those notepads are collected by Baez or his employee at the close of proceedings.  IMO, his employees should not be allowed to leave the courtroom and anyone without a press pass should be required to check all their electronics at the door. Finally, the video feeds should be split screen, showing both Casey and the person testifying.  All my own opinion...just saying.

I'll check back when I can, I'd like some input from those of you who've seen the videos and Cookie and Tupelohoney.  Hope you all have a good one!  Take good care!
The lady who keeps handing Casey those notepads is Medina, one of her lawyers, she is allowed to get up and down, leave the room, approach the table anytime she likes.  She's the one who gets Baez's paper work, ie motions, etc., for him....more like an assistant, imo.  To me, she seems the only normal one of the bunch.  lol  However, I did notice that when she bends over to talk to Baez as he is seated, she puts her hand over her cleavage to block his view.  This must be an issue she deals with a lot, cause I only noticed her doing it around Baez.

Yes, the note writing, the folding and the creasing, over and over again, before it goes into the back of the tablet. As if this is done to keep the thickness of the tablet at a minimum?  Like it's not stuffed with notes?  Now some of these notes, when she's writing them, she underscores several times before she folds and tucks.  Like she's making a strong point?  These pads, with the notes in them, are handed to Medina or left on the table and Medina picks them up and they leave the courtroom with her.  Casey has to be communicating with her family. When she wants to communicate with Baez, she writes her note, then pushes it over to him, or verbally discusses the issue with him. 

BUT, I have no concerns over this, other than it may be illegal? Not sure.   And the reason I don't have concerns is LDB!  No amount of coaching from the defense team stops her from getting to the facts. She is so methodical in her line of questioning. As we saw, She got all 3 of the Anthonys to admit that they were NOT agents of the State.  She will knock their BS right out of the courtroom with facts.   That's my take on it anyway.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: March 06, 2011, 08:33:14 AM »

Here's something else I've been thinking about since seeing Lee's truthful, imo, testimony on Thursday.  Now I know that what was discussed on the stand was about what took place very early on in this case.  I think it was too early for Lee to be deceptive at that point.  But we do know that he has been  granted immunity. 

Then I learn from Diana Tennis that she is no longer representing Dominic Casey.  We all know that his depo was cancelled and has seemed to drop off the face of the earth.  Except he is still on the State's witness list.   

Could it be that Dominic and Lee, while under his PI apprenticeship (lol), were working together during that search by DC and Hoover on Suburban and Lee was on the other end of the phone line with DC at some time?  Thus they BOTH have immunity?  Jenni Lucas did not lead them there, imo, she was just used as a cover up and IIRC, the phone calls between her and DC did not line up according to what DC said.  Is it possible that Mallory knew about this info, thus the non release of her depo?   

I may be reaching, concocting here, but this just all seems hinky to me.  Does it to anyone else?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: March 06, 2011, 09:08:59 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/tag/caylee-anthony

Also at noon today, WKMG previewed how the Orange County Courthouse would handle the crush of media for the trial. Reporter Mike DeForest noted that there are 100 seats in the courtroom and that each local media outlet will be assigned one. Other seats will be available to the public, DeForest added, but it isn’t clear how tickets for those seats will be issued.
 ::snipping2::

Thanks Seeme!  This is the article I remember reading.   BBM  Local being the key word here, for me.  Not nat'l included.  But at the courthouse people were saying media would take up a great deal of the seating.  Right now the information people at the courthouse don't know squat.  They didn't even know that the hearings were on floor 19 instead of 23, and were directing people to go to the 23rd floor.       The field across from the courthouse, where the media will be camping out during trial, is HUGE. I was told that media would utilize every square inch of that land.   Maybe closer to the trial we will know an exact number that will be allowed to the public.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: March 06, 2011, 10:01:57 AM »

Glad I'm not alone in my thoughts. I also find it curious that none of the information provided by Mark, interviews, depos, or the wire tapping, first time I even heard anything about him being an "agent of the state" since this all began has been released through discovery.....SA's office must be savings this info for the trial, another, ummmm

I will say that has crossed my mind & I found it curious when LE went to California to interview him. I had said from the beginning she had hooked back up with him for the purpose of running off to California. He was @ I think it was called 9 Palms or something like that. My first thought was she was going out there after she killed Caylee and tell him she left Caylee with her parents and tell her parents she was with them. Then somehow tell her parents later something happened to Caylee. Then when the LE "interview" with Hawkins never was released, I decided that he might have been Caylee's father and they could say that was an "ongoing" investigation to avoid releasing what he had told them.

I also considered that she had just told him that so she could go out there to get away from Cindy and draw a dependent's check since he was scheduled to go overseas. IIRC he was going to be sent to the middle east shortly after they caught her, so something must have been really big for him to have come to Orlando. I did not know anything about him coming to Orlando or him being wired to talk to the Anthonys. That will be HUGE in the trial.

I agree Turbo...I have also wondered if Casey's scheme had anything to do with Mark's upcoming deployment. In the event he was KIA, then Caylee would have been entitled to his military insurance policy, free medical, a monthly allotment and a free education. Casey would have been entitled to the same benefits, had she convinced Mark to marry her prior to his deployment. She's such a weasel, all about her....

BTW Camp Pendleton is located at 29 Palms, I believe Robert Plant sang about it back in the 80's. I've had friends stationed there...
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: March 06, 2011, 10:12:38 AM »

Can anyone remember when it was that Amy woke up, missing a couple of hundred $$$, Casey had spent the night..and Amy was wearing different clothes then she fell asleep in?  Was that prior to June 15th?   

Hey Gypsy.  Her money was stolen a week before her trip.IIRC 9Trip was July 8-15)

Page 11  http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/ahuizenga071608.pdf

TY Trimm.  I thought that was another run threw for Casey using chloroform or drugs to see just how far she could go.  I often wonder if she eventually would have murdered her parents had she gotten away with Caylee's murder.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: March 06, 2011, 10:14:12 AM »

Okay..another question..wouldn't the military already have had Mark Hawkins DNA on file? 

Would the FBI have access to the military DNA files?
Just thinking that might help in cross references in other cases as well.

YES! The military would have a DNA profile on Mark Hawkins. That doesn't mean it's easily accessed by any other government departments or agencies. Even the FBI would need to jump some hoops to get Mark's DNA profile for purposes such as establishing paternity. Permission would have to be through many military channels and released personally by Mark. It's possible parentage was established, and therefore Mark was granted hardship leave.

TY Samarie.  I hope if LE knows who Caylee's daddy was that it comes out in the trial.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.