April 25, 2024, 08:02:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #183 03/04/11 - 3/07/11  (Read 175519 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: March 06, 2011, 10:38:08 AM »

I agree that the defense is slimy. They are trying to gt everything and everything tossed out. Seems like grasping at straws and a waste of time. But we will se what CJBP rules .
As for Mark Hawkins, that was a BOMSHELL for me. So, they wired him up and sent him in,
I had forgtten all about him.
And ZooMonkey. let's just let the pages scroll by and say no more about it.Thanks. I've enjoyed reading your posts and nothing has changed. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: March 06, 2011, 11:20:37 AM »

Evening,all!  I needed to pull an all-nighter last night, so during snatches of down time,  I watched most of the case videos from Wed-Fri. (pausing, rewinding, and watching again as necessary).  Because another monkey recently mentioned this, I began to really notice Casey with her notepad -specifically how she severely creased and folded the paper and where she was putting it when she tore it off.  I began to notice how: she flipped to specific (buried) pages; she methodically folded and creased certain pages; she tore out some pages she had written on and placed them under her notepad; and how the woman from Baez' law firm (who tends to show her cleavage) would come in from?, sit down, rummage through her things, and hand Casey a second notepad-which Casey would generally wait 5-10 minutes to open, nonchalantly "glance" at and then begin writing on and proceed to do the fold/crease thing with.  This second notepad appeared while one person was testifying and someone else was sequestered.  Then I remembered JP was very specific in his admonition of not conveying information via "new electronic devices".  I had noticed this particular young woman seemed to be up, around, and in and out alot during the proceedings because I thought it disrespectul and disruptive to the judge, the attorney speaking, and the observers.  Now, I'm wondering if Casey wasn't noting discrepancies between Cindy and George's testimonies on key points and relaying them to the waiting sequestered parent via those notepads.  I'm also wondering if she was noting discrepancies and passing them along, so George & Cindy could study them, close the gaps, and mesh their stories.  Didn't George and Cindy both inform us from the stand that they have lots of notes at home?  Didn't anyone else find it odd that, for two people who've admitted on the stand they have lots of notes, they seemed to have trouble recalling quite a bit?  First of all, if you're working from memory, you don't forget key details like which direction the police car was facing when your daughter was put in and driven away to jail.  Secondly, if you have lots of notes at home and they're detailed (as George alluded on the stand), wouldn't you study them prior to your testifying if your daughter's life is on the line?  This is not adding up here.  Let's think about this a minute, Casey's always writing in court and passing those notes to others.  How do we or JP know she's not coaching her parents?  IMO, a court official and courthouse security need to review the videos very carefully to determine what's going on with those notepads and notes.  I'm not too thrilled with Mallory going in and out so often either.  I'm not accusing anyone of anything, I'm just saying there's a whole lot of motion going on Baez' side of that table during proceedings.  What a great way to pass info, as Casey's notes would be considered "priviledged" and those notepads are collected by Baez or his employee at the close of proceedings.  IMO, his employees should not be allowed to leave the courtroom and anyone without a press pass should be required to check all their electronics at the door. Finally, the video feeds should be split screen, showing both Casey and the person testifying.  All my own opinion...just saying.

I'll check back when I can, I'd like some input from those of you who've seen the videos and Cookie and Tupelohoney.  Hope you all have a good one!  Take good care!
The lady who keeps handing Casey those notepads is Medina, one of her lawyers, she is allowed to get up and down, leave the room, approach the table anytime she likes.  She's the one who gets Baez's paper work, ie motions, etc., for him....more like an assistant, imo.  To me, she seems the only normal one of the bunch.  lol  However, I did notice that when she bends over to talk to Baez as he is seated, she puts her hand over her cleavage to block his view.  This must be an issue she deals with a lot, cause I only noticed her doing it around Baez.

Yes, the note writing, the folding and the creasing, over and over again, before it goes into the back of the tablet. As if this is done to keep the thickness of the tablet at a minimum?  Like it's not stuffed with notes?  Now some of these notes, when she's writing them, she underscores several times before she folds and tucks.  Like she's making a strong point?  These pads, with the notes in them, are handed to Medina or left on the table and Medina picks them up and they leave the courtroom with her.  Casey has to be communicating with her family. When she wants to communicate with Baez, she writes her note, then pushes it over to him, or verbally discusses the issue with him. 

BUT, I have no concerns over this, other than it may be illegal? Not sure.   And the reason I don't have concerns is LDB!  No amount of coaching from the defense team stops her from getting to the facts. She is so methodical in her line of questioning. As we saw, She got all 3 of the Anthonys to admit that they were NOT agents of the State.  She will knock their BS right out of the courtroom with facts.   That's my take on it anyway.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

ITA Tupelo.

And once again want to thank you and Cookie for your observations.  These mean so much.

Hi Sunny...have been missing you.  So happy to see you here and to hear you may be attending a week of the trial.  The seats look hard..take a stadium cushion!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: March 06, 2011, 11:30:57 AM »

Here's something else I've been thinking about since seeing Lee's truthful, imo, testimony on Thursday.  Now I know that what was discussed on the stand was about what took place very early on in this case.  I think it was too early for Lee to be deceptive at that point.  But we do know that he has been  granted immunity. 

Then I learn from Diana Tennis that she is no longer representing Dominic Casey.  We all know that his depo was cancelled and has seemed to drop off the face of the earth.  Except he is still on the State's witness list.   

Could it be that Dominic and Lee, while under his PI apprenticeship (lol), were working together during that search by DC and Hoover on Suburban and Lee was on the other end of the phone line with DC at some time?  Thus they BOTH have immunity?  Jenni Lucas did not lead them there, imo, she was just used as a cover up and IIRC, the phone calls between her and DC did not line up according to what DC said.  Is it possible that Mallory knew about this info, thus the non release of her depo?   

I may be reaching, concocting here, but this just all seems hinky to me.  Does it to anyone else?

ITA..Neither Lee or Dom have any reason to lie or go down that road for Casey.  As long as they told the truth I can see the State granting immunity to each..but they would only need immunity if something they did was against the law.  I agree it was more then likely to do with where Casey had secreted the remains.  Lee possibly figured out her code ..I really doubt Casey would have ever confided that info to anyone..unless it was Baez.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: March 06, 2011, 11:42:50 AM »

Here's something else I've been thinking about since seeing Lee's truthful, imo, testimony on Thursday.  Now I know that what was discussed on the stand was about what took place very early on in this case.  I think it was too early for Lee to be deceptive at that point.  But we do know that he has been  granted immunity. 

Then I learn from Diana Tennis that she is no longer representing Dominic Casey.  We all know that his depo was cancelled and has seemed to drop off the face of the earth.  Except he is still on the State's witness list.   

Could it be that Dominic and Lee, while under his PI apprenticeship (lol), were working together during that search by DC and Hoover on Suburban and Lee was on the other end of the phone line with DC at some time?  Thus they BOTH have immunity?  Jenni Lucas did not lead them there, imo, she was just used as a cover up and IIRC, the phone calls between her and DC did not line up according to what DC said.  Is it possible that Mallory knew about this info, thus the non release of her depo?   

I may be reaching, concocting here, but this just all seems hinky to me.  Does it to anyone else?

Im not sure if Lee was on the other end versus another Anthony but its pretty clear that DC was sent to "those woods" to find what just shy of a month later was indeed discovered.   Cindy also had an excited utterance in a local news interview when she referred to Caylee not being in "those woods."  Remember Casey slipped in one of her jail visits with the word "hope" and it has been further speculated that she used resident's names on Suburban Dr as markers.   Gonzalez and Fernandez, if memory serves.   Early on it was Lee who questioned Casey while in jail, so he had to be a willing participant in the cover up - not for one minute have I believed that they truly didnt know Caylee wasnt "missing."

I actually found myself being grateful for Lee's testimony the other day, he seemed honest & not willing to give Bozo what he was looking for.   His demeanor compared to his parents on this day was night and day.  Yes, he still exhibits that odd nervous laughter but something has changed in his outlook, be that he's saving himself from charges later on solely and/or he has come to terms with what Casey did.  Lee may still love his sister (albeit seemingly in an icky way) but he also seems to see that she was ready to put a knife in his back to save herself (doesnt matter if there is any truth to her allegation on this point alone).

I agree completely that Jenni Lunas, oppsies I mean Lucas was used by none other than Cindy Anthony.   Cindy Anthony communicated with Jenni Lucas, even sent her a teddy bear of Caylee's.  Additionally, DC's excuse of going to check out a "teen hangout" does not explain why he would have needed to take a probe & shovel.  Why did he initially use that excuse before using the psychic angle, we all know by now the answer is obvious.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: March 06, 2011, 12:09:15 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/tag/caylee-anthony

Also at noon today, WKMG previewed how the Orange County Courthouse would handle the crush of media for the trial. Reporter Mike DeForest noted that there are 100 seats in the courtroom and that each local media outlet will be assigned one. Other seats will be available to the public, DeForest added, but it isn’t clear how tickets for those seats will be issued.
 ::snipping2::

Thanks Seeme!  This is the article I remember reading.   BBM  Local being the key word here, for me.  Not nat'l included.  But at the courthouse people were saying media would take up a great deal of the seating.  Right now the information people at the courthouse don't know squat.  They didn't even know that the hearings were on floor 19 instead of 23, and were directing people to go to the 23rd floor.       The field across from the courthouse, where the media will be camping out during trial, is HUGE. I was told that media would utilize every square inch of that land.   Maybe closer to the trial we will know an exact number that will be allowed to the public.

I believe media who do not get the daily guaranteed seat must follow the lottery system just like us regular folk. It's the luck of the draw. I wish I knew how many local media seats they are giving. My guess would be 5-10, but that's going with my assumption local means WFTV, WESH, cf13news, Orlando Sentinel, & other Orlando area media outlets.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: March 06, 2011, 12:19:41 PM »

Im not sure if Lee was on the other end versus another Anthony but its pretty clear that DC was sent to "those woods" to find what just shy of a month later was indeed discovered.   Cindy also had an excited utterance in a local news interview when she referred to Caylee not being in "those woods."  Remember Casey slipped in one of her jail visits with the word "hope" and it has been further speculated that she used resident's names on Suburban Dr as markers.   Gonzalez and Fernandez, if memory serves.   Early on it was Lee who questioned Casey while in jail, so he had to be a willing participant in the cover up - not for one minute have I believed that they truly didnt know Caylee wasnt "missing."

I actually found myself being grateful for Lee's testimony the other day, he seemed honest & not willing to give Bozo what he was looking for.   His demeanor compared to his parents on this day was night and day.  Yes, he still exhibits that odd nervous laughter but something has changed in his outlook, be that he's saving himself from charges later on solely and/or he has come to terms with what Casey did.  Lee may still love his sister (albeit seemingly in an icky way) but he also seems to see that she was ready to put a knife in his back to save herself (doesnt matter if there is any truth to her allegation on this point alone).

I agree completely that Jenni Lunas, oppsies I mean Lucas was used by none other than Cindy Anthony.   Cindy Anthony communicated with Jenni Lucas, even sent her a teddy bear of Caylee's.  Additionally, DC's excuse of going to check out a "teen hangout" does not explain why he would have needed to take a probe & shovel.  Why did he initially use that excuse before using the psychic angle, we all know by now the answer is obvious.

BBM   I agree.  Lee knows what his sister did, but being blood, he still loves her.  I understand that.  He may even feel guilty, as if maybe he could have done something to prevent this. I can tell you from my observation of him those two days....Lee trusts no one.  He looks at people, but never smiles, conversed only with G & C that I saw and that was minimal.  I saw him outside of the courtroom as well, he arrives alone, he leaves alone, he goes to lunch alone.   He has immunity...........so it's probably a bit of both, just wish I knew WHY he has immunity.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: March 06, 2011, 12:33:32 PM »

It will be fantastic if we can have some Monkeys in the courtroom during trial. And kudos to anyone who is willing to take the risk of getting in!  I'll be watching for you from my monitor.....I have to be able to see Casey's reactions head on.......it's gonna be good. These past 3 days gave us a taste of how she'll be. I swear they are going to have to tranquillize her to help her from showing her wrath.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: March 06, 2011, 01:49:39 PM »

If you folks have time, watch the youtube of Cindy.. Time gives even better perspective..Cindy is a controlling , manipulative ,narcisstic. lying piece of work.. and she bred one too..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPrrq0HQ2ws

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: March 06, 2011, 01:56:38 PM »

Evening,all!  I needed to pull an all-nighter last night, so during snatches of down time,  I watched most of the case videos from Wed-Fri. (pausing, rewinding, and watching again as necessary).  Because another monkey recently mentioned this, I began to really notice Casey with her notepad -specifically how she severely creased and folded the paper and where she was putting it when she tore it off.  I began to notice how: she flipped to specific (buried) pages; she methodically folded and creased certain pages; she tore out some pages she had written on and placed them under her notepad; and how the woman from Baez' law firm (who tends to show her cleavage) would come in from?, sit down, rummage through her things, and hand Casey a second notepad-which Casey would generally wait 5-10 minutes to open, nonchalantly "glance" at and then begin writing on and proceed to do the fold/crease thing with.  This second notepad appeared while one person was testifying and someone else was sequestered.  Then I remembered JP was very specific in his admonition of not conveying information via "new electronic devices".  I had noticed this particular young woman seemed to be up, around, and in and out alot during the proceedings because I thought it disrespectul and disruptive to the judge, the attorney speaking, and the observers.  Now, I'm wondering if Casey wasn't noting discrepancies between Cindy and George's testimonies on key points and relaying them to the waiting sequestered parent via those notepads.  I'm also wondering if she was noting discrepancies and passing them along, so George & Cindy could study them, close the gaps, and mesh their stories.  Didn't George and Cindy both inform us from the stand that they have lots of notes at home?  Didn't anyone else find it odd that, for two people who've admitted on the stand they have lots of notes, they seemed to have trouble recalling quite a bit?  First of all, if you're working from memory, you don't forget key details like which direction the police car was facing when your daughter was put in and driven away to jail.  Secondly, if you have lots of notes at home and they're detailed (as George alluded on the stand), wouldn't you study them prior to your testifying if your daughter's life is on the line?  This is not adding up here.  Let's think about this a minute, Casey's always writing in court and passing those notes to others.  How do we or JP know she's not coaching her parents?  IMO, a court official and courthouse security need to review the videos very carefully to determine what's going on with those notepads and notes.  I'm not too thrilled with Mallory going in and out so often either.  I'm not accusing anyone of anything, I'm just saying there's a whole lot of motion going on Baez' side of that table during proceedings.  What a great way to pass info, as Casey's notes would be considered "priviledged" and those notepads are collected by Baez or his employee at the close of proceedings.  IMO, his employees should not be allowed to leave the courtroom and anyone without a press pass should be required to check all their electronics at the door. Finally, the video feeds should be split screen, showing both Casey and the person testifying.  All my own opinion...just saying.

I'll check back when I can, I'd like some input from those of you who've seen the videos and Cookie and Tupelohoney.  Hope you all have a good one!  Take good care!

Oh, what a good observation, ISpy!

I remember George on the stand (his last appearance) and Linda asking him if he was referring to notes. He said he was staring at a blank sheet of paper.

Now I really wonder what was going on with all those notes!

O/T: Post for you, ISpy at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1311609#msg1311609

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: March 06, 2011, 02:03:36 PM »

tupelo, I've been here the whole time...just hanging in the rafters. Scaredmonkeys and Caylee could not have had better representation than you 2.  These were interesting hearing to be at ...a prelude to the trial....being there had to be so enlightening.   If/when this goes to trial I will be for one week. We are doing a family week at the Mouse house, Epcot etc. and then I have been offer a wonderful opportunity to stay on for an additional week.  I read other places that an elderly couple that was there on 2 days were in fact, George's parents. Did you hear that?
I read that as well. I did see them and I asked around about who they were, but nobody I asked knew.  And Mallory was there too and I didn't recognizer her!  They were sitting across from me on the other side. I could see this woman going in and out of the courtroom from the corner of my eye, but I really wasn't concentrating on that as much as what was being said and what was going on, darting my eyes always back to Casey to see her reactions and such. And it was Mallory!  Oh well, I missed some and saw a lot.   

You do know there is going to be lottery drawings for admittance to the courtroom during trial, right?  From what I heard, there are 100 seats in the gallery. Media gets 3/4 of them. Tickets are going to be drawn daily.  I think there is an article somewhere talking about it and the way the lottery will be held and the amount of seats available came from various people at the courthouse.  But something to consider in making your plans, maybe?

Sorry to leave so abruptly yesterday....we lost power ....you can't see it all when you are there....but you did good! Thanks, I do know about the lottery...I have a 'friend' with a bit of an in at the courthouse so I think I will be OK. If not, then I figure it was not meant to be.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: March 06, 2011, 02:07:38 PM »

I'm just re-watching some video clips from the hearings.

In this one, George says, "Anything I could have done to bring my granddaughter home, I would have done, and I would still do, I would still do."   Huh?  Are they still on  the "Caylee is alive" agenda or do I misunderstand what he's conveying?  But even so, I never saw them do anything to bring Caylee home. KFN command centers, driving billboards around town, holding out the donation jar, media appearances to dispute facts, is what I saw.  It's just a phrase for George and Cindy to throw around I guess.

http://www.wesh.com/video/27067629/detail.html
George Anthony Questions Prosecutor

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: March 06, 2011, 02:11:04 PM »

Sorry to leave so abruptly yesterday....we lost power ....you can't see it all when you are there....but you did good! Thanks, I do know about the lottery...I have a 'friend' with a bit of an in at the courthouse so I think I will be OK. If not, then I figure it was not meant to be.
That's great news!!  I'll be counting on your reports.  Oh,.....it's meant to be, all right.  I have no doubts on that.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: March 06, 2011, 02:14:14 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/tag/caylee-anthony

Also at noon today, WKMG previewed how the Orange County Courthouse would handle the crush of media for the trial. Reporter Mike DeForest noted that there are 100 seats in the courtroom and that each local media outlet will be assigned one. Other seats will be available to the public, DeForest added, but it isn’t clear how tickets for those seats will be issued.
 ::snipping2::

hi seeme, thanks for the link to the article. It is going to be one crowded court room for sure!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #533 on: March 06, 2011, 02:24:53 PM »

If you folks have time, watch the youtube of Cindy.. Time gives even better perspective..Cindy is a controlling , manipulative ,narcisstic. lying piece of work.. and she bred one too..

Oh barf. I can't even get through the whole thing. What a piece of work. She goes on and on about how distraught she is to find Caylee, but don't dare ask her about Casey, the one person who holds the information to what happened. Geeeezz......
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #534 on: March 06, 2011, 02:30:08 PM »

Oh barf. I can't even get through the whole thing. What a piece of work. She goes on and on about how distraught she is to find Caylee, but don't dare ask her about Casey, the one person who holds the information to what happened. Geeeezz......

I know, that is what boggles my mind.  Here they are so worried about Caylee, they have the murdering spawn in their home while out on bond, and they don't ask her any questions?  I would have been on her like white on rice and I would not care one little tiny bit if her lawyer said to not talk to her. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: March 06, 2011, 02:30:17 PM »

ITA Tupelo.

And once again want to thank you and Cookie for your observations.  These mean so much.

Hi Sunny...have been missing you.  So happy to see you here and to hear you may be attending a week of the trial.  The seats look hard..take a stadium cushion!

Hi Gypsy!  good to see you!   I will take a cushion for sure!!! One of the times I sat on a jury I had to do that....another time the seats were actually cushioned and comfortable.  Tupelo....how hard are the seats

Rest in Peace Caylee

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: March 06, 2011, 02:35:17 PM »

I don't get the whole note writing thing that Beotchface is doing.  She folds some pages, rips others out, puts them at the bottom, folds them in half, seems to have some writing on many pages, goes back 2 pages, then forward 3 pages, driving me nuts.  I would love to have everyone leave the courtroom and she leave the notebook there by accident and then one of the monkeys accidentally scoop it up, so we can see what she could possibly be writing about.  Sometimes, I see her write something, then Bozo will stand up and ask another question, like she is directing his questioning. 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: March 06, 2011, 02:38:02 PM »

Oh I do agree with you on that.  Also, I do believe all her notes given to Bozo and her parents are going to be in that Best Seller book her parents and Bozo are dreaming of in the future to pay them for all their troubles.

Poor little Caylee.  May she rest in peace.  She did not stand a chance with this family.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: March 06, 2011, 02:40:52 PM »

ITA Tupelo.

Hi Gypsy!  good to see you!   I will take a cushion for sure!!! One of the times I sat on a jury I had to do that....another time the seats were actually cushioned and comfortable.  Tupelo....how hard are the seats
Courtroom 19 D has hard wooden benches, a real pain in the azz!  But I understand there are seats in Perry's courtroom on the 23rd floor that are rather comfy.  Thank Goodness.

I wonder if the State will use this little tidbit. An oldie but a biggie as far as Casey's lack of concern for Caylee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo7M-esOg-0&NR=1&feature=fvwp

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: March 06, 2011, 02:43:44 PM »

I am hoping that tomorrow, her clothes are not ready, and ICA has to attend court in her jail attire.  That would really piss her and Bozo off, and I would love it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.