April 19, 2024, 09:51:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #183 03/04/11 - 3/07/11  (Read 175433 times)
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: March 06, 2011, 07:18:25 PM »

It will be fantastic if we can have some Monkeys in the courtroom during trial. And kudos to anyone who is willing to take the risk of getting in!  I'll be watching for you from my monitor.....I have to be able to see Casey's reactions head on.......it's gonna be good. These past 3 days gave us a taste of how she'll be. I swear they are going to have to tranquillize her to help her from showing her wrath.
Especially when she has to view Caylee's autopsy photos. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #581 on: March 06, 2011, 07:44:05 PM »

It will be fantastic if we can have some Monkeys in the courtroom during trial. And kudos to anyone who is willing to take the risk of getting in!  I'll be watching for you from my monitor.....I have to be able to see Casey's reactions head on.......it's gonna be good. These past 3 days gave us a taste of how she'll be. I swear they are going to have to tranquillize her to help her from showing her wrath.
ITA..... If they don't sedate her.....  she will be frantically writing on her notepad, gritting her teeth, not even looking at the photos. She will not show one iota of concern of Caylee's autopsy photos.  JMO JSM

BTL 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: March 06, 2011, 07:50:09 PM »

Just noticed this: Courtroom Decorum Policy for Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida.

Found it interesting.

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/programs-services/court-resource-center/decorum-policy.shtml

::snipping2:: From the above website....

No tobacco use in any form is permitted. No bottles, beverage containers, paper cups or edibles are allowed in the courtroom, except as permitted by the Court. No gum chewing is permitted.

Why does Cindy not have to follow the rules???? She sat on the stand with her vodka aka water bottle right on top of that desk.

BBM....the key here is bolded above. JP  has so far allowed water bottles in the court room. I bet he stops it the first time GA throws one at someone on the State side.

Cindy did ask JP either right before or right after she was sworn in if she was allowed to keep her bottle of water......he said yes.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: March 06, 2011, 08:26:09 PM »

Here's youtube link for the entire 3 days of hearings.
(20+ parts)

CMA Hearing 03/02/11 - Before Hearing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01swc6GkFlE&feature=related

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: March 06, 2011, 08:54:54 PM »

(20+ parts)

is  that tupelo and cookie on the right?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: March 06, 2011, 08:55:51 PM »

(20+ parts)

sorry didnt mean to get in your quote

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: March 06, 2011, 08:57:48 PM »

ITA..... If they don't sedate her.....  she will be frantically writing on her notepad, gritting her teeth, not even looking at the photos. She will not show one iota of concern of Caylee's autopsy photos.  JMO JSM

BTL 

and her reaction when she sees tony lazarro in the flesh!! and anything that her  x friends say negative about her.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: March 06, 2011, 09:00:12 PM »

I'm just re-watching some video clips from the hearings.

In this one, George says, "Anything I could have done to bring my granddaughter home, I would have done, and I would still do, I would still do."   Huh?  Are they still on  the "Caylee is alive" agenda or do I misunderstand what he's conveying?  But even so, I never saw them do anything to bring Caylee home. KFN command centers, driving billboards around town, holding out the donation jar, media appearances to dispute facts, is what I saw.  It's just a phrase for George and Cindy to throw around I guess.

http://www.wesh.com/video/27067629/detail.html
George Anthony Questions Prosecutor

Tupelo..you left out boinking River to get money for ..well we don't really know what for do we?

Anyroad I think that ole Georgie was saying he has no regrets in doing anything he did..bilking the public, boinking the volunteers, taking people's money, threatening people on the sidewalk in front of his house nor the media whore appearances..sadly Georgie none of that ever brought Caylee back..and he knew it wouldn't..he and Cindy knew, at the very latest date mid July to mid August of 2008, their Caylee was not of this earth anylonger.

so did george thing that doing the nasties with river was going to bring caylee home!! what! he was inspecting every crease of her body for signs and clues where caylee maybe!! gimmie a break he is so phoney!! he was doing nasties while they were looking for his grandaughter he is the lowest of the low!!

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: March 06, 2011, 09:30:55 PM »

I'm just re-watching some video clips from the hearings.

In this one, George says, "Anything I could have done to bring my granddaughter home, I would have done, and I would still do, I would still do."   Huh?  Are they still on  the "Caylee is alive" agenda or do I misunderstand what he's conveying?  But even so, I never saw them do anything to bring Caylee home. KFN command centers, driving billboards around town, holding out the donation jar, media appearances to dispute facts, is what I saw.  It's just a phrase for George and Cindy to throw around I guess.

http://www.wesh.com/video/27067629/detail.html
George Anthony Questions Prosecutor

Tupelo..you left out boinking River to get money for ..well we don't really know what for do we?

Anyroad I think that ole Georgie was saying he has no regrets in doing anything he did..bilking the public, boinking the volunteers, taking people's money, threatening people on the sidewalk in front of his house nor the media whore appearances..sadly Georgie none of that ever brought Caylee back..and he knew it wouldn't..he and Cindy knew, at the very latest date mid July to mid August of 2008, their Caylee was not of this earth anylonger.

so did george thing that doing the nasties with river was going to bring caylee home!! what! he was inspecting every crease of her body for signs and clues where caylee maybe!! gimmie a break he is so phoney!! he was doing nasties while they were looking for his grandaughter he is the lowest of the low!!

I'll never forget the day he said "We have people watching the people who are watching Caylee."  And he said she had been moved what? five times, something like that.  And he also said he expected to find her on a street corner when he was hauling that dumb billboard around. He did nothing to find her.  He knew she was dead, I believe, from June 24 when he was looking for the gas cans and saw her in the trunk. Early on on Greta,  he was talking about opening the trunk to see if the gas cans were there.  He said he had an extra key so he stepped around Casey and.... and Cindy interrupted and said, "And there were the gas cans." The story has changed since then and now it is that Casey thrust the gas cans at him and swore, "Here are your ****** cans." As I recall, he said he was embarrassed to tell that his daughter swore at him.  Heck, that's the way that family speaks to each other all the time.

I believe that George knew and might have helped throw little sweet Caylee in the woods.  I don't think that Cindy knew until after the third phone call, but George told her shortly thereafter.  They all knew from early on and nothing will ever convince me that they didn't.  IMO

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: March 06, 2011, 09:36:24 PM »

BTL 

and her reaction when she sees tony lazarro in the flesh!! and anything that her  x friends say negative about her.
   Everything will pizz her off. The jury will see just how she really is.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: March 06, 2011, 09:51:26 PM »

I'll never forget the day he said "We have people watching the people who are watching Caylee."  And he said she had been moved what? five times, something like that.  And he also said he expected to find her on a street corner when he was hauling that dumb billboard around. He did nothing to find her.  He knew she was dead, I believe, from June 24 when he was looking for the gas cans and saw her in the trunk. Early on on Greta,  he was talking about opening the trunk to see if the gas cans were there.  He said he had an extra key so he stepped around Casey and.... and Cindy interrupted and said, "And there were the gas cans." The story has changed since then and now it is that Casey thrust the gas cans at him and swore, "Here are your ****** cans." As I recall, he said he was embarrassed to tell that his daughter swore at him.  Heck, that's the way that family speaks to each other all the time.

I believe that George knew and might have helped throw little sweet Caylee in the woods.  I don't think that Cindy knew until after the third phone call, but George told her shortly thereafter.  They all knew from early on and nothing will ever convince me that they didn't.  IMO

In all fairness....Dominic Casey and some other dude (sorry, can't remember his name now, but there are emails between the two) were the ones who fabricated the "we have people watching Caylee and the moving around of her."  This was early on and the Ants just repeated what was told to them. Bottom line though, G and C never searched for Caylee.

If George did help in Caylee's disposal, he also knew the car held decomposition. Why wouldn't they have taken care of the car at that time as well? They would have worked together to tidy everything up.    jmo tho

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: March 06, 2011, 10:04:15 PM »

<snipped>

Babybear, I agree with every point you made.

George knew. And Cindy knew right after that.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #592 on: March 06, 2011, 10:30:32 PM »

I am hoping that tomorrow, her clothes are not ready, and ICA has to attend court in her jail attire.  That would really piss her and Bozo off, and I would love it.

Same here zoo...but I think they will be there on time....especially since it's an afternoon hearing....but I'll bet it does happen again and I, for one, will be interested to see what, if anything, JP does.

Maybe, he will make her wear a dunce cap??????  Oh, I can dream.  I would also love to see JBP take away her notebooks, make her sit there and really listen. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: March 06, 2011, 10:31:39 PM »

Just noticed this: Courtroom Decorum Policy for Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida.

Found it interesting.

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/programs-services/court-resource-center/decorum-policy.shtml

No tobacco use in any form is permitted. No bottles, beverage containers, paper cups or edibles are allowed in the courtroom, except as permitted by the Court. No gum chewing is permitted.

Why does Cindy not have to follow the rules???? She sat on the stand with her vodka aka water bottle right on top of that desk.

BBM....the key here is bolded above. JP  has so far allowed water bottles in the court room. I bet he stops it the first time GA throws one at someone on the State side.

That is too funny, but very possible for this lot of idjits.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: March 06, 2011, 10:32:21 PM »

Too da*n bad they couldn't cuff her in the court room to prevent her from putting her hands on Baez.

Maybe hogtie her?  I am mean, yes I know. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: March 06, 2011, 10:35:38 PM »

Found it interesting.

Cindy did ask the judge if it was ok and he said it was.

Yeah, but the bottle was already in the courtroom when she asked. So I am assuming during the hearings, JP is allowing beverages.

He probably has his own rules that we are not privy to.

Yeah, the Judge is drinking water too, so I doubt he'd let others go thirsty while he has a bottle of H2O in front of him.
I remember in PBC court, we all had soda and H2O and so did the attorneys.
You can get dehydrated sitting there for hrs. with nothing to drink.

Any court thing I have watched, Trials and what not, they have had water in nice glass decanters.  I cannot imagine having to go 8 hours w/o a drink. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: March 06, 2011, 10:36:35 PM »

If you folks have time, watch the youtube of Cindy.. Time gives even better perspective..Cindy is a controlling , manipulative ,narcisstic. lying piece of work.. and she bred one too..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPrrq0HQ2ws

Oh barf. I can't even get through the whole thing. What a piece of work. She goes on and on about how distraught she is to find Caylee, but don't dare ask her about Casey, the one person who holds the information to what happened. Geeeezz......

I know, that is what boggles my mind.  Here they are so worried about Caylee, they have the murdering spawn in their home while out on bond, and they don't ask her any questions?  I would have been on her like white on rice and I would not care one little tiny bit if her lawyer said to not talk to her.  

I would have her pinned on the floor with my hands around her neck until she told "IF" I really did not know what happened to my grand baby. Their behaviors to me was a full indicator that they ALREADY KNEW that she was dead and really did not want to know the particulars because it would be too painful at that time.  NO ONE would ever let her sit in that house day after day if they really THOUGHT she knew where they could FIND Caylee alive. Think about it.

I agree.  Their nonaction indicates something. 

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: March 06, 2011, 10:37:44 PM »

Too da*n bad they couldn't cuff her in the court room to prevent her from putting her hands on Baez.

Maybe hogtie her?  I am mean, yes I know. 

Cuff them all....it's like a darned orgy at the defense table. I never saw anything like that in an open court room...that's televised live to boot! pukel pukel
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: March 06, 2011, 10:38:38 PM »

I am hoping that tomorrow, her clothes are not ready, and ICA has to attend court in her jail attire.  That would really piss her and Bozo off, and I would love it.

ITA Zoo.  She has been given the priviledge to wear street attire vs jail clothing..that should have been taken away the first time she held up the hearing to change.
I am tired of her being treated like a prima donna....hoping she gets into the regular prison garb soon.

Yup.  Any other defendent would probably apologize to the court for being late, but not her, she stands their primping looking around the room, not even listening to the judge, and Bozo does nothing to reign her in.  They make me sick.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: March 06, 2011, 10:40:18 PM »

BTL 

I agree.  If she can close her eyes and not be repulsed by what she sees, she won't have any problems with looking at some bone pictures. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.