March 29, 2024, 06:07:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #183 03/04/11 - 3/07/11  (Read 175034 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: March 05, 2011, 05:16:40 PM »

There is a hearing on Monday 2:00 p.m.

Anyone know how long it is expected to go?  tia

IIRC, 3 hours has been cleared, but who knows how long it will actually take.

seeme - thank you so much! 

These hearings are controlling my life!   
I know!  And I have a feeling there will be many more to come before May 9th.  It may be time to hire in help around the house! 

Tupelo, now that's a great idea! (BBM.)

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: March 05, 2011, 05:25:11 PM »

Now we know.  When Judge Perry issues orders, he doesn't really mean it especially if you're an Hispanic attorney with the first case of this magnitude that a Hispanic attorney has ever had in the whole history of the world and maybe Mars, too. I've come to the conculsion that being a judge is a whole lot like being a parent.  You should mean what you say and say what you mean.  And follow through.  A chubby little face saying, "I'm sowwy," shouldn't get him off the hook.  Baez has consistantly failed to meet deadlines, insulted the SA office and individuals on the SA team, accused Orlando LE of lying and setting Casey up, and instead of a little jail time, he says, "I'm sowwy," and that makes it all ok.  Well, not in my book.  I am so disappointed in the judge.  I thought Strickland was bad but now I wish for the good old days.

Perry's orders mean nothing.  And I think we'll see this repeated during the trial. Perry's forgiving Baez and, I suspect, ordering Ashton to accept his apology and  drop the motion for contempt charges portends more of the same, and it ain't good for Lady Justice. IMO.   
Babybear,
As a firm believer in consequences for one's actions, I am disappointed.
Perhaps there's something I don't understand.

It just doesn't seem right that JP could order Ashton to drop the motion and accept Baez' apology.  Is it possible JP might have suggested, for whatever reason?__________and Ashton complied?
________

I don't think he ordered him to drop the motion.
I think he strongly suggested that he do so, and only to keep the case moving along (snail's pace as it is).

Yes, your opinion could certainly be correct.  However, my point was that once a judge issues an order he should back it up; otherwise, don't issue it.  I certainly respect Judge Perry less today than I did yesterday morning. Also, if a judge makes a "Request" to an attorney, I don't think it would be optional.  I think it would have the force of an order, just put a different way.  If Judge Perry did not require Baez to have the material in by Feb. 17 he should have told Baez to try to do it, not order him to do it and threaten contempt, which is what he did.  My understanding was not that it was optional.  I don't like the idea that court decisions and orders are made solely to get the trial moving along.  IMO it's best to go by established judicial procedures than to not do so just to get a trial moving.  If the trial is postponed, what real damage is done except to disappoint those of us who can't wait for the trial, and I admit I am one of them.  In my mind, the integrity of the court and it's orders are more important than the trial being on time.  I understand that others may have a different opinion of it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: March 05, 2011, 06:50:01 PM »

tupelo, I wanted to thank you and cookie for your first hand accounts.
  Hi Sunny!  I've been wondering where you were. 

It was quite the experience for sure, in many ways.  I'm glad I went, the courtroom experience, seeing all the Anthonys in person changed my view of them in some aspects, something I never thought would happen.  Funny how real life and TV can portray a different story from the same situation.  It felt good to be representing all the Monkeys in our quest for Justice for Caylee.

tupelo, I've been here the whole time...just hanging in the rafters. Scaredmonkeys and Caylee could not have had better representation than you 2.  These were interesting hearing to be at ...a prelude to the trial....being there had to be so enlightening.   If/when this goes to trial I will be for one week. We are doing a family week at the Mouse house, Epcot etc. and then I have been offer a wonderful opportunity to stay on for an additional week.  I read other places that an elderly couple that was there on 2 days were in fact, George's parents. Did you hear that?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: March 05, 2011, 06:53:44 PM »

Glad I'm not alone in my thoughts. I also find it curious that none of the information provided by Mark, interviews, depos, or the wire tapping, first time I even heard anything about him being an "agent of the state" since this all began has been released through discovery.....SA's office must be savings this info for the trial, another, ummmm

I will say that has crossed my mind & I found it curious when LE went to California to interview him. I had said from the beginning she had hooked back up with him for the purpose of running off to California. He was @ I think it was called 9 Palms or something like that. My first thought was she was going out there after she killed Caylee and tell him she left Caylee with her parents and tell her parents she was with them. Then somehow tell her parents later something happened to Caylee. Then when the LE "interview" with Hawkins never was released, I decided that he might have been Caylee's father and they could say that was an "ongoing" investigation to avoid releasing what he had told them.

I also considered that she had just told him that so she could go out there to get away from Cindy and draw a dependent's check since he was scheduled to go overseas. IIRC he was going to be sent to the middle east shortly after they caught her, so something must have been really big for him to have come to Orlando. I did not know anything about him coming to Orlando or him being wired to talk to the Anthonys. That will be HUGE in the trial.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: March 05, 2011, 07:01:26 PM »

Yes, your opinion could certainly be correct.  However, my point was that once a judge issues an order he should back it up; otherwise, don't issue it.  I certainly respect Judge Perry less today than I did yesterday morning. Also, if a judge makes a "Request" to an attorney, I don't think it would be optional.  I think it would have the force of an order, just put a different way.  If Judge Perry did not require Baez to have the material in by Feb. 17 he should have told Baez to try to do it, not order him to do it and threaten contempt, which is what he did.  My understanding was not that it was optional.  I don't like the idea that court decisions and orders are made solely to get the trial moving along.  IMO it's best to go by established judicial procedures than to not do so just to get a trial moving.  If the trial is postponed, what real damage is done except to disappoint those of us who can't wait for the trial, and I admit I am one of them.  In my mind, the integrity of the court and it's orders are more important than the trial being on time.  I understand that others may have a different opinion of it.

I totally agree with you on this. I believe the integrity of the court should be above all reproach & if he ordered them done, they should have been done or not allowed at all in the trial and bozo been held in contempt.

We have a guy who is know in our area as "the hanging judge" - of course we don't hang murderers but if someone is found guilty in his court, you can well know they will get the very maximum allowed by law as a sentence. He also takes NO crap from lawyers. It is a running joke that when his court is in session, the jail has their own section for attorneys ,witnesses, and trouble makers in general. He put both the defense and the prosecution's attorneys in jail a few years ago. They say he has not had any trouble with most in his court since then. (wonder why, LOL)

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: March 05, 2011, 07:08:59 PM »

unbelievable yesteray! everyone caught casey touching  her attorneys knee. It was so damn ovious ! she put her pen down and grabbed his leg! I think it's funny because kathi belich and all other news outlets reprted it. She such a hobag!! she clearly is after him.
Casey is a user and I think she treats all men and women the same way. She uses them till she gets what she wants, or they figure her out, and then she moves on to the next person If it were another atty sitting there in Baez's place, it would be him.  We've already heard about her crush on one of her other attorneys.  When she gets to prison, she'll find male guards to replace Baez.  And whoever her appeal atty ends up being, she'll respond in the same way with him. Unfortunate for her that the pickings and rewards from men will be quite slim for the rest of her life.  Enter Big Bertha! yet the cycle remains unbroken.  jmo

I SO AGREE with you on this !! She does not care WHO she uses, just as long as she can get what she wants.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: March 05, 2011, 07:12:46 PM »

Twenty-Nine Palms is where Mark H was stationed when KC was talking to him on the phone. Here is the info on it.

http://www.marines.mil/unit/29palms/pages/default.aspx

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: March 05, 2011, 07:32:21 PM »

I know.  Mine too.  This ain't nothing, what will happen to me when the trial starts, 8 full weeks of daily hearings.  I am filling the freezer up wtih BonBons now and might send the kids to boot camp for the 8 weeks, how does that sound? 

sounds good to me!  Think I'll need a vacation, after the trial.  All that juggling @ full speed, (start laundry, making meals, etc) during recess and lunch breaks, makes a gal weary.   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: March 05, 2011, 07:34:51 PM »

I know!  And I have a feeling there will be many more to come before May 9th.  It may be time to hire in help around the house! 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: March 05, 2011, 07:38:35 PM »

SOMEONE   from the hinky posted that she  had  been reading the replay of live blog on wftv they saying CM being treated for prostate cancer.
I was unable to find it? does anyone know? is this why he has been ill and sluggish pale looking lately aside from having larengitis?

I am going to refrain from commenting at this time, because I hate for ANYBODY TO GET CANCER, and I do not want to come off as a completely unfeeling person, but I will only say, if true, all I can think of is "what goes around comes around."
Excuse me. Cancer happens to persons not because "what goes around comes around."
There are several causes, and karma is not one of them.
Small children and babies get cancer.
If CM does have cancer, it is because he just got unlucky, nothing to do with him defending her. 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: March 05, 2011, 07:41:39 PM »

Mine, too. And then I become obsessed with some part of it and have to watch it again.
When the trial comes, I'll never catch up...that pesky little job!

Zoo~ lol @ stocking up on Bon Bons. Too funny.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: March 05, 2011, 07:46:01 PM »

I totally agree with you on this. I believe the integrity of the court should be above all reproach & if he ordered them done, they should have been done or not allowed at all in the trial and bozo been held in contempt.

We have a guy who is know in our area as "the hanging judge" - of course we don't hang murderers but if someone is found guilty in his court, you can well know they will get the very maximum allowed by law as a sentence. He also takes NO crap from lawyers. It is a running joke that when his court is in session, the jail has their own section for attorneys ,witnesses, and trouble makers in general. He put both the defense and the prosecution's attorneys in jail a few years ago. They say he has not had any trouble with most in his court since then. (wonder why, LOL)

Love your story and wish there were more judge's like the one you mention.   
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: March 05, 2011, 07:46:11 PM »

I have an extremely difficult time believing that anybody, unless they were forced or drugged, actually bed with Casey Ho on purpose long enough to make a baby, so I think the aliens somehow got human sperm and injected it into Casey Ho as an experiment of some sort, and we will never know whose sperm the Aliens used.

Sometimes it just takes 1 time, and there are those with tiger blood like Charlie Sheen.
She probably didn't realize she was pregnant until it was too late. I shudder to think at
the partying she was doing while carrying Caylee, and wonder if that even deterred her.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: March 05, 2011, 07:46:23 PM »

Sorry for the intrusion.....

PLEASE NOTE THE DONATION BUTTON ON OUR PAGE.  RED was hesitant to add a donation button but I talked him into it.  The donations would go to pay LEGAL fees Red is incurring due to this RightHaven suit.

For those who aren't aware, please go to this thread and read about RightHaven, or google RightHaven Suit:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9451.0

Red is desperate, any donation at all would be hugely appreciated.  You can write LEGAL FEES if you like in the Donation comment area.  The smallest out of court settlements have been between 5-10K and there's no guarantee that RightHaven will settle out of court.

Thanks!

To donate, click on the DONATE button at the upper right in the forum

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: March 05, 2011, 07:58:24 PM »

Glad I'm not alone in my thoughts. I also find it curious that none of the information provided by Mark, interviews, depos, or the wire tapping, first time I even heard anything about him being an "agent of the state" since this all began has been released through discovery.....SA's office must be savings this info for the trial, another, ummmm

I will say that has crossed my mind & I found it curious when LE went to California to interview him. I had said from the beginning she had hooked back up with him for the purpose of running off to California. He was @ I think it was called 9 Palms or something like that. My first thought was she was going out there after she killed Caylee and tell him she left Caylee with her parents and tell her parents she was with them. Then somehow tell her parents later something happened to Caylee. Then when the LE "interview" with Hawkins never was released, I decided that he might have been Caylee's father and they could say that was an "ongoing" investigation to avoid releasing what he had told them.

I also considered that she had just told him that so she could go out there to get away from Cindy and draw a dependent's check since he was scheduled to go overseas. IIRC he was going to be sent to the middle east shortly after they caught her, so something must have been really big for him to have come to Orlando. I did not know anything about him coming to Orlando or him being wired to talk to the Anthonys. That will be HUGE in the trial.

This is what I find confusing. Isn't that part of discovery and because of the sunshine laws it's public info?
Mallory's interview, another Lee interview, Mark's (and how many we don't even know about) haven't been released.
I thought there can be no surprises (since this isn't Perry Mason).

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: March 05, 2011, 08:32:02 PM »

This is what I find confusing. Isn't that part of discovery and because of the sunshine laws it's public info?
Mallory's interview, another Lee interview, Mark's (and how many we don't even know about) haven't been released.
I thought there can be no surprises (since this isn't Perry Mason).

I don't know about Florida law, but normally if something is still under an active investigation it does not have to be released to the defense.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: March 05, 2011, 08:36:08 PM »

Thanks, Turbo.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #497 on: March 05, 2011, 09:04:57 PM »

SOMEONE   from the hinky posted that she  had  been reading the replay of live blog on wftv they saying CM being treated for prostate cancer.
I was unable to find it? does anyone know? is this why he has been ill and sluggish pale looking lately aside from having larengitis?

I am going to refrain from commenting at this time, because I hate for ANYBODY TO GET CANCER, and I do not want to come off as a completely unfeeling person, but I will only say, if true, all I can think of is "what goes around comes around."
Excuse me. Cancer happens to persons not because "what goes around comes around."
There are several causes, and karma is not one of them.
Small children and babies get cancer.
If CM does have cancer, it is because he just got unlucky, nothing to do with him defending her. 

Yes, I know, cancer happens to anybody for no reason and it is a horrible disgusting disease, but in MY OPINION, in CM's case, the way he walks all over victims of horrible crimes for me is definitely karma.  No sympathy.  This is kind of like, for me anyway, all those concentration camp guards who in their older days died of a host of diseases.  I am sorry! 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #498 on: March 05, 2011, 09:09:20 PM »

I have an extremely difficult time believing that anybody, unless they were forced or drugged, actually bed with Casey Ho on purpose long enough to make a baby, so I think the aliens somehow got human sperm and injected it into Casey Ho as an experiment of some sort, and we will never know whose sperm the Aliens used.

Sometimes it just takes 1 time, and there are those with tiger blood like Charlie Sheen.
She probably didn't realize she was pregnant until it was too late. I shudder to think at
the partying she was doing while carrying Caylee, and wonder if that even deterred her.

LOL at the Charlie Sheen comment.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: March 05, 2011, 09:17:20 PM »

tupelo, I wanted to thank you and cookie for your first hand accounts.
  Hi Sunny!  I've been wondering where you were. 

It was quite the experience for sure, in many ways.  I'm glad I went, the courtroom experience, seeing all the Anthonys in person changed my view of them in some aspects, something I never thought would happen.  Funny how real life and TV can portray a different story from the same situation.  It felt good to be representing all the Monkeys in our quest for Justice for Caylee.

tupelo, I've been here the whole time...just hanging in the rafters. Scaredmonkeys and Caylee could not have had better representation than you 2.  These were interesting hearing to be at ...a prelude to the trial....being there had to be so enlightening.   If/when this goes to trial I will be for one week. We are doing a family week at the Mouse house, Epcot etc. and then I have been offer a wonderful opportunity to stay on for an additional week.  I read other places that an elderly couple that was there on 2 days were in fact, George's parents. Did you hear that?
I read that as well. I did see them and I asked around about who they were, but nobody I asked knew.  And Mallory was there too and I didn't recognizer her!  They were sitting across from me on the other side. I could see this woman going in and out of the courtroom from the corner of my eye, but I really wasn't concentrating on that as much as what was being said and what was going on, darting my eyes always back to Casey to see her reactions and such. And it was Mallory!  Oh well, I missed some and saw a lot.   

You do know there is going to be lottery drawings for admittance to the courtroom during trial, right?  From what I heard, there are 100 seats in the gallery. Media gets 3/4 of them. Tickets are going to be drawn daily.  I think there is an article somewhere talking about it and the way the lottery will be held and the amount of seats available came from various people at the courthouse.  But something to consider in making your plans, maybe?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.