May 01, 2024, 02:08:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #183 03/04/11 - 3/07/11  (Read 175747 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: March 06, 2011, 04:40:16 PM »

[

Hi Gypsy!  good to see you!   I will take a cushion for sure!!! One of the times I sat on a jury I had to do that....another time the seats were actually cushioned and comfortable.  Tupelo....how hard are the seats
Courtroom 19 D has hard wooden benches, a real pain in the azz!  But I understand there are seats in Perry's courtroom on the 23rd floor that are rather comfy.  Thank Goodness.
I wonder if the State will use this little tidbit. An oldie but a biggie as far as Casey's lack of concern for Caylee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo7M-esOg-0&NR=1&feature=fvwp

thanks tupelo.....I will welcome the cushy seats!!  I have seen this several times and and I still not sure of exactly what KC is saying....and that may be why it hasn't been heard in the media.  If I had to guess, unless this has been greatly enhanced to be a lot more clear, the state will not use it.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: March 06, 2011, 04:43:01 PM »

I am hoping that tomorrow, her clothes are not ready, and ICA has to attend court in her jail attire.  That would really piss her and Bozo off, and I would love it.

Same here zoo...but I think they will be there on time....especially since it's an afternoon hearing....but I'll bet it does happen again and I, for one, will be interested to see what, if anything, JP does.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: March 06, 2011, 04:47:33 PM »

I am hoping that tomorrow, her clothes are not ready, and ICA has to attend court in her jail attire.  That would really piss her and Bozo off, and I would love it.

Same here zoo...but I think they will be there on time....especially since it's an afternoon hearing....but I'll bet it does happen again and I, for one, will be interested to see what, if anything, JP does.
I bet he acts on this one. Time is precious and Casey has clothing to wear. I don't think the defense can do anything about it, it's not violating her rights. These are just hearings, it shouldn't really matter what she wears, imo.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: March 06, 2011, 04:48:12 PM »

Just noticed this: Courtroom Decorum Policy for Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida.

Found it interesting.

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/programs-services/court-resource-center/decorum-policy.shtml

::snipping2:: From the above website....

No tobacco use in any form is permitted. No bottles, beverage containers, paper cups or edibles are allowed in the courtroom, except as permitted by the Court. No gum chewing is permitted.

Why does Cindy not have to follow the rules???? She sat on the stand with her vodka aka water bottle right on top of that desk.

BBM....the key here is bolded above. JP  has so far allowed water bottles in the court room. I bet he stops it the first time GA throws one at someone on the State side.

Rest in Peace Caylee

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: March 06, 2011, 04:51:40 PM »

Just noticed this: Courtroom Decorum Policy for Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida.

Found it interesting.

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/programs-services/court-resource-center/decorum-policy.shtml

No tobacco use in any form is permitted. No bottles, beverage containers, paper cups or edibles are allowed in the courtroom, except as permitted by the Court. No gum chewing is permitted.

Why does Cindy not have to follow the rules???? She sat on the stand with her vodka aka water bottle right on top of that desk.

BBM....the key here is bolded above. JP  has so far allowed water bottles in the court room. I bet he stops it the first time GA throws one at someone on the State side.

Sunny, it's great to see you here today!

I'm so thrilled to hear you will be attending the trial for a week.   

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: March 06, 2011, 04:54:04 PM »

Too da*n bad they couldn't cuff her in the court room to prevent her from putting her hands on Baez.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: March 06, 2011, 05:01:25 PM »

Found it interesting.

Cindy did ask the judge if it was ok and he said it was.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: March 06, 2011, 05:17:53 PM »

Found it interesting.

Yeah, but the bottle was already in the courtroom when she asked. So I am assuming during the hearings, JP is allowing beverages.

He probably has his own rules that we are not privy to.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: March 06, 2011, 05:34:05 PM »

Found it interesting.

Yeah, but the bottle was already in the courtroom when she asked. So I am assuming during the hearings, JP is allowing beverages.

He probably has his own rules that we are not privy to.

Yeah, the Judge is drinking water too, so I doubt he'd let others go thirsty while he has a bottle of H2O in front of him.
I remember in PBC court, we all had soda and H2O and so did the attorneys.
You can get dehydrated sitting there for hrs. with nothing to drink.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: March 06, 2011, 06:05:44 PM »

I was talking about Lee's immunity earlier, and I just saw this post:

syd's echo 

Originally Posted by summer4meplz 
good question...wish i knew the answer...but isn't he granted immunity with his testimony?

iirc, the immunity was limited to his dep. if he lied in his dep, he could be prosecuted for perjury.

he has no immunity testifying now.

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?377462-3-3-11-Evidentiary-Hearing-2nd-day-PT-IV/page2

Does this sound right?

He was granted use immunity prior to being deposed by the State.  He could still face prosecution if it is regards to anything that is not covered by his protected testimony (anything testified to during the State dep).   Tom Luka resigned as his attorney at the end of July stating his services were no longer needed.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: March 06, 2011, 06:20:33 PM »

ane H. Bock - Education and Work History
http://www.janehbock.org/WorkEdu.html
interesing reading

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: March 06, 2011, 06:20:57 PM »

If you folks have time, watch the youtube of Cindy.. Time gives even better perspective..Cindy is a controlling , manipulative ,narcisstic. lying piece of work.. and she bred one too..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPrrq0HQ2ws

Oh barf. I can't even get through the whole thing. What a piece of work. She goes on and on about how distraught she is to find Caylee, but don't dare ask her about Casey, the one person who holds the information to what happened. Geeeezz......

I know, that is what boggles my mind.  Here they are so worried about Caylee, they have the murdering spawn in their home while out on bond, and they don't ask her any questions?  I would have been on her like white on rice and I would not care one little tiny bit if her lawyer said to not talk to her.  

I would have her pinned on the floor with my hands around her neck until she told "IF" I really did not know what happened to my grand baby. Their behaviors to me was a full indicator that they ALREADY KNEW that she was dead and really did not want to know the particulars because it would be too painful at that time.  NO ONE would ever let her sit in that house day after day if they really THOUGHT she knew where they could FIND Caylee alive. Think about it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: March 06, 2011, 06:22:47 PM »

ane H. Bock - Education and Work History
http://www.janehbock.org/WorkEdu.html
interesing reading

Like I said before - VERY THIN for academia standards to be considered an expert in court.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: March 06, 2011, 06:24:50 PM »

I was talking about Lee's immunity earlier, and I just saw this post:

syd's echo 

Originally Posted by summer4meplz 
good question...wish i knew the answer...but isn't he granted immunity with his testimony?

iirc, the immunity was limited to his dep. if he lied in his dep, he could be prosecuted for perjury.

he has no immunity testifying now.

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?377462-3-3-11-Evidentiary-Hearing-2nd-day-PT-IV/page2

Does this sound right?

He was granted use immunity prior to being deposed by the State.  He could still face prosecution if it is regards to anything that is not covered by his protected testimony (anything testified to during the State dep).   Tom Luka resigned as his attorney at the end of July stating his services were no longer needed.

In most immunity deals IF they lie in any part of the depo or the trial the immunity is null & void. That I believe is why he tried to be truthful in that hearing. He can be prosecuted on any/all charges they had on him before if he lies.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: March 06, 2011, 06:30:08 PM »

Yeah, the Judge is drinking water too, so I doubt he'd let others go thirsty while he has a bottle of H2O in front of him.
I remember in PBC court, we all had soda and H2O and so did the attorneys.
You can get dehydrated sitting there for hrs. with nothing to drink.

In courts here they have pitchers of ice water on both the defense & prosecution tables. They also have one for the judge, the court reporter, and the Sargent at Arms. They are filled up with ice at each break. I was trying to remember if they have them for the jury too. I can't remember. Most of the trials I have attended have been heard by a judge. The juries I have served on the court officer would give you a drink if you asked.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: March 06, 2011, 06:38:09 PM »

I'm just re-watching some video clips from the hearings.

In this one, George says, "Anything I could have done to bring my granddaughter home, I would have done, and I would still do, I would still do."   Huh?  Are they still on  the "Caylee is alive" agenda or do I misunderstand what he's conveying?  But even so, I never saw them do anything to bring Caylee home. KFN command centers, driving billboards around town, holding out the donation jar, media appearances to dispute facts, is what I saw.  It's just a phrase for George and Cindy to throw around I guess.

http://www.wesh.com/video/27067629/detail.html
George Anthony Questions Prosecutor

Tupelo..you left out boinking River to get money for ..well we don't really know what for do we?

Anyroad I think that ole Georgie was saying he has no regrets in doing anything he did..bilking the public, boinking the volunteers, taking people's money, threatening people on the sidewalk in front of his house nor the media whore appearances..sadly Georgie none of that ever brought Caylee back..and he knew it wouldn't..he and Cindy knew, at the very latest date mid July to mid August of 2008, their Caylee was not of this earth anylonger.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: March 06, 2011, 06:42:49 PM »

ITA Zoo.  She has been given the priviledge to wear street attire vs jail clothing..that should have been taken away the first time she held up the hearing to change.
I am tired of her being treated like a prima donna....hoping she gets into the regular prison garb soon.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: March 06, 2011, 06:48:53 PM »

Found it interesting.

Very interesting Brandi..do you think the judge gave Baez a copy of this prior to requesting an in court televised "I sorry" speech?   

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: March 06, 2011, 07:08:56 PM »

Found it interesting.

In some courtrooms the rules for hearings are totally different than for trials as hearing are considered less formal. Maybe that is it.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: March 06, 2011, 07:11:33 PM »

BBM   I agree.  Lee knows what his sister did, but being blood, he still loves her.  I understand that.  He may even feel guilty, as if maybe he could have done something to prevent this. I can tell you from my observation of him those two days....Lee trusts no one.  He looks at people, but never smiles, conversed only with G & C that I saw and that was minimal.  I saw him outside of the courtroom as well, he arrives alone, he leaves alone, he goes to lunch alone.   He has immunity...........so it's probably a bit of both, just wish I knew WHY he has immunity.

tupelo, Lee only has use immunity for his deposition only......and I am of the opinion that he has made the decision not to lie for KC if there is any chance of incriminating himself.

Use immunity

Definition
: immunity granted to a witness in a criminal case that prevents the use of the witness's compelled testimony against that witness in a criminal prosecution
Transactional and use immunity are granted to preserve the constitutional protection against self-incrimination. The states grant either form of this immunity, while the federal government grants only use immunity. A witness with use immunity may still be prosecuted, but only based on evidence not gathered from the protected testimony.
2  : a usu. statutory prohibition that excludes specific documents or information from discovery

Thanks Sunny!  Now I remember the "use" immunity.  I wonder in Dom Casey has this as well, I have a feeling he does.

ITA  and I think Dom does have immunity too.  Use immunity in this case makes sense..it was the only way the State was going to find out what was shaking the day Dom was in the woods and at the vacant house on Hopespring Dr.   Lee of course could give info on that as well as anything else the family was privy to at the time of his depo.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.