April 18, 2024, 10:47:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #183 03/04/11 - 3/07/11  (Read 175403 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #600 on: March 06, 2011, 10:41:12 PM »

It will be fantastic if we can have some Monkeys in the courtroom during trial. And kudos to anyone who is willing to take the risk of getting in!  I'll be watching for you from my monitor.....I have to be able to see Casey's reactions head on.......it's gonna be good. These past 3 days gave us a taste of how she'll be. I swear they are going to have to tranquillize her to help her from showing her wrath.
Especially when she has to view Caylee's autopsy photos. 
ITA..... If they don't sedate her.....  she will be frantically writing on her notepad, gritting her teeth, not even looking at the photos. She will not show one iota of concern of Caylee's autopsy photos.  JMO JSM

BTL 

and her reaction when she sees tony lazarro in the flesh!! and anything that her  x friends say negative about her.

I can't wait.  Funny thing is, boss won't approve an 8 week vacation, I fear.  LOL.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #601 on: March 06, 2011, 10:44:02 PM »

Too da*n bad they couldn't cuff her in the court room to prevent her from putting her hands on Baez.

Maybe hogtie her?  I am mean, yes I know. 

Cuff them all....it's like a darned orgy at the defense table. I never saw anything like that in an open court room...that's televised live to boot! pukel pukel

I know, they should break out the insense.  I have never seen it like that either.  Anybody can hand the murder suspect anything and walk up and have a convo.  She is loving it too. She is the star.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: March 06, 2011, 11:05:58 PM »

I'll never forget the day he said "We have people watching the people who are watching Caylee."  And he said she had been moved what? five times, something like that.  And he also said he expected to find her on a street corner when he was hauling that dumb billboard around. He did nothing to find her.  He knew she was dead, I believe, from June 24 when he was looking for the gas cans and saw her in the trunk. Early on on Greta,  he was talking about opening the trunk to see if the gas cans were there.  He said he had an extra key so he stepped around Casey and.... and Cindy interrupted and said, "And there were the gas cans." The story has changed since then and now it is that Casey thrust the gas cans at him and swore, "Here are your ****** cans." As I recall, he said he was embarrassed to tell that his daughter swore at him.  Heck, that's the way that family speaks to each other all the time.

I believe that George knew and might have helped throw little sweet Caylee in the woods.  I don't think that Cindy knew until after the third phone call, but George told her shortly thereafter.  They all knew from early on and nothing will ever convince me that they didn't.  IMO

In all fairness....Dominic Casey and some other dude (sorry, can't remember his name now, but there are emails between the two) were the ones who fabricated the "we have people watching Caylee and the moving around of her."  This was early on and the Ants just repeated what was told to them. Bottom line though, G and C never searched for Caylee.

If George did help in Caylee's disposal, he also knew the car held decomposition. Why wouldn't they have taken care of the car at that time as well? They would have worked together to tidy everything up.    jmo tho

I don't feel any particular obligation to be fair to George Anthony and of course he didn't make up the watching people nonsense.  It was obvious that an unscrupulous person, likely a PI he had hired had told him that, and he bought it.  The funny part was that he did buy it and repeated it. And in point of fact, I believe he did clean the trunk.  I think he left the bag of trash to make it appear it hadn't been cleaned.  As to the outline of Caylee, I doubt there was anything he could use that would have removed that stain. And he probably tried.  I won't go into details, but I don't think that what was in the trunk was just a clean outline of a baby.  That's what was left when he got through.  "...Not all the perfume of Araby..."

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #603 on: March 06, 2011, 11:22:13 PM »

::snipping2::
I don't feel any particular obligation to be fair to George Anthony and of course he didn't make up the watching people nonsense.  It was obvious that an unscrupulous person, likely a PI he had hired had told him that, and he bought it.  The funny part was that he did buy it and repeated it. And in point of fact, I believe he did clean the trunk.  I think he left the bag of trash to make it appear it hadn't been cleaned.  As to the outline of Caylee, I doubt there was anything he could use that would have removed that stain. And he probably tried.  I won't go into details, but I don't think that what was in the trunk was just a clean outline of a baby.  That's what was left when he got through.  "...Not all the perfume of Araby..."  ::snipping2::  From Baby Bear

Baby Bear I always have thought it was Cindy that cleaned the trunk. With the pants being washed and the boots gone, and the kitchen knife being washed and replaced in the kitchen. Didn't George say in one of his depo's that his wife sent him back to work after he came home. How true that is I have no idea. But since none of them can tell the truth we can surmise it's a lie and he and Cindy cleaned out the trunk together. I believe they both knew Caylee was dead when they found Casey that night without Caylee.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: March 06, 2011, 11:34:55 PM »

As to the outline of Caylee, I doubt there was anything he could use that would have removed that stain. And he probably tried.  I won't go into details, but I don't think that what was in the trunk was just a clean outline of a baby.

omg babybear.. That mad me so sad...because it's so possibly true..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: March 06, 2011, 11:43:55 PM »

I'll never forget the day he said "We have people watching the people who are watching Caylee."  And he said she had been moved what? five times, something like that.  And he also said he expected to find her on a street corner when he was hauling that dumb billboard around. He did nothing to find her.  He knew she was dead, I believe, from June 24 when he was looking for the gas cans and saw her in the trunk. Early on on Greta,  he was talking about opening the trunk to see if the gas cans were there.  He said he had an extra key so he stepped around Casey and.... and Cindy interrupted and said, "And there were the gas cans." The story has changed since then and now it is that Casey thrust the gas cans at him and swore, "Here are your ****** cans." As I recall, he said he was embarrassed to tell that his daughter swore at him.  Heck, that's the way that family speaks to each other all the time.

I believe that George knew and might have helped throw little sweet Caylee in the woods.  I don't think that Cindy knew until after the third phone call, but George told her shortly thereafter.  They all knew from early on and nothing will ever convince me that they didn't.  IMO

In all fairness....Dominic Casey and some other dude (sorry, can't remember his name now, but there are emails between the two) were the ones who fabricated the "we have people watching Caylee and the moving around of her."  This was early on and the Ants just repeated what was told to them. Bottom line though, G and C never searched for Caylee.

If George did help in Caylee's disposal, he also knew the car held decomposition. Why wouldn't they have taken care of the car at that time as well? They would have worked together to tidy everything up.    jmo tho

I don't feel any particular obligation to be fair to George Anthony and of course he didn't make up the watching people nonsense.  It was obvious that an unscrupulous person, likely a PI he had hired had told him that, and he bought it.  The funny part was that he did buy it and repeated it. And in point of fact, I believe he did clean the trunk.  I think he left the bag of trash to make it appear it hadn't been cleaned.  As to the outline of Caylee, I doubt there was anything he could use that would have removed that stain. And he probably tried.  I won't go into details, but I don't think that what was in the trunk was just a clean outline of a baby.  That's what was left when he got through.  "...Not all the perfume of Araby..."

I seem to recall that George also went on one of his tirades back in the days of the media and protesters camped out in front of their house & mentioned that he had people watching certain people.   I recall him talking about his investigators were following people & he knew things the rest of the world didnt (IMHO, yea he sure did but the reason was not what he gave the public or LE).  He also used the excuse for getting a gun because he would give those people a warning.  Subsequently, the detectives showed up at the Anthony home because someone called to inform them that there was a weapon in the home & as a condition of Casey's probation no firearms were allowed to be in the home.   It was later confiscated in the wheel well of George's car.   I'd have to look way back to see if the footage is still available.

Everything Dominic Casey and James Hoover did was at the Anthony's instructions.   There is also a reason why he told his friend & everyone that was in the home one evening when Casey first came home from jail "I can't live with this lie anymore."   There is a reason why he went to the SO's behind Cindy's back, the answer not as obvious as what he told detectives that we've heard thru discovery.  There is a reason he faked a suicide as well, grief for his granddaughter not even the tip of the iceberg why.   There is a reason why Mark Nejame felt the need to resign from representing them, more than we know. 

I'm not even gonna get myself to the shade of livid discussing Cindy's antics.   They both knew, they both worked together to attempt to conceal it, they both tampered with evidence, they are both trying to blame LE with ridiculous unfounded accusations to get the heat off their monster, they both are and will continue to lie to save the very person that killed their granddaughter (IMHO).   They have every right to still love Casey with blinders on but they had NO right whatsoever to become accessories after the fact & tamper with evidence nor lie under oath.   They certainly do not have ANY right to publicly accuse innocent individuals of wrongdoing to create another suspect and/or due to a personal vendetta.    I have no empathy for them whatsoever due to their deplorable conduct and because in the manner that they are supporting their daughter, they are forsaking their granddaughter in the process.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #606 on: March 07, 2011, 04:04:26 AM »

Too da*n bad they couldn't cuff her in the court room to prevent her from putting her hands on Baez.

I swear, in that event, she would have played footsie with him!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #607 on: March 07, 2011, 04:16:19 AM »

It will be fantastic if we can have some Monkeys in the courtroom during trial. And kudos to anyone who is willing to take the risk of getting in!  I'll be watching for you from my monitor.....I have to be able to see Casey's reactions head on.......it's gonna be good. These past 3 days gave us a taste of how she'll be. I swear they are going to have to tranquillize her to help her from showing her wrath.
Especially when she has to view Caylee's autopsy photos. 
ITA..... If they don't sedate her.....  she will be frantically writing on her notepad, gritting her teeth, not even looking at the photos. She will not show one iota of concern of Caylee's autopsy photos.  JMO JSM

BTL 

That would be easier for me to swallow than her breaking down at the sight of them. I do remember her loosing it when Mr. Ashton was describing the possible manner of death for Caylee and talking about the duct tape. She was leaned against Andrea and asked her to make him stop. It's going to get a whole lot worse than that at trial. I think Casey's a self absorbed, narcissitic, cruel, morally bankrupt biotch. However, I also think she's blocked any real concept of Caylee since she did whatever she did to her, and I think the waves may crash when she's forced to face Caylee again at trial. Likewise, I believe that Cindy has filtered all emotions about Caylee through keeping Casey off of death row and trying to accomplish her walking out of jail. I think Cindy may join Casey in being sucker punched by purely facing what happened to Caylee. I think there will be some emotional fireworks and I don't think the Ants will be able to sit through some of it. Casey, on the other hand is stuck right there. GOOD!!!

JMO.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: March 07, 2011, 06:30:34 AM »

All I can think about is what those hands have done.
I have often wondered if her boyfriends have nightmares about her.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: March 07, 2011, 06:38:46 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/215417/Case-against-Casey-heads-back-to-court-Monday
Case against Casey heads back to court Monday
Last Updated: Sunday, March 06, 2011 8:06 PM

Lawyers for Casey Anthony are trying to keep jurors from hearing things that she said to her mother, father, brother and to Orange County deputies before she was arrested.
The judge could also potentially rule on the admissibility of evidence regarding chloroform and plant life at the crime scene.
Monday's hearing is set for 2 p.m.

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Casey Anthony Hearing Day 3: Bits and Pieces
We will be having closing arguments at a hearing tomorrow, March 7, at 2 PM.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: March 07, 2011, 06:52:33 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27102604/detail.html
Casey, Attorneys Return To Court Today
Defense Wants Evidence Tossed
POSTED: 6:10 am EST March 7, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will return to an Orange County courtroom on Monday, where her attorneys will ask a judge to toss out a handful of evidence before her murder trial in May.
The fourth day of what was to be a two-day pretrial hearing in the case will begin at 2 p.m.

~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: March 07, 2011, 06:59:19 AM »

I swear, in that event, she would have played footsie with him!   

- you're right CBB, when there's a will, there's a way! 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: March 07, 2011, 07:05:59 AM »

All I can think about is what those hands have done.
I have often wondered if her boyfriends have nightmares about her.

::MonkeyNoNo::too bad C and A don't think about that.  Those ugly hands!...

Justice is on it's way Caylee!  an angelic monkey
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: March 07, 2011, 07:19:54 AM »

As to the outline of Caylee, I doubt there was anything he could use that would have removed that stain. And he probably tried.  I won't go into details, but I don't think that what was in the trunk was just a clean outline of a baby.

omg babybear.. That mad me so sad...because it's so possibly true..
George knows about decomposition, knows or should know there is no removing that material from carpeting. I feel if he knew on the 24th, either the carpet would have been removed or they would have torched that car.  I just can't imagine that he saw Caylee in the trunk, took her down to the end of their street, threw her into the woods and told Casey see ya! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: March 07, 2011, 07:32:24 AM »

I seem to recall that George also went on one of his tirades back in the days of the media and protesters camped out in front of their house & mentioned that he had people watching certain people.   I recall him talking about his investigators were following people & he knew things the rest of the world didnt (IMHO, yea he sure did but the reason was not what he gave the public or LE).  He also used the excuse for getting a gun because he would give those people a warning.  Subsequently, the detectives showed up at the Anthony home because someone called to inform them that there was a weapon in the home & as a condition of Casey's probation no firearms were allowed to be in the home.   It was later confiscated in the wheel well of George's car.   I'd have to look way back to see if the footage is still available.

Everything Dominic Casey and James Hoover did was at the Anthony's instructions.   There is also a reason why he told his friend & everyone that was in the home one evening when Casey first came home from jail "I can't live with this lie anymore."   There is a reason why he went to the SO's behind Cindy's back, the answer not as obvious as what he told detectives that we've heard thru discovery.  There is a reason he faked a suicide as well, grief for his granddaughter not even the tip of the iceberg why.   There is a reason why Mark Nejame felt the need to resign from representing them, more than we know. 

I'm not even gonna get myself to the shade of livid discussing Cindy's antics.   They both knew, they both worked together to attempt to conceal it, they both tampered with evidence, they are both trying to blame LE with ridiculous unfounded accusations to get the heat off their monster, they both are and will continue to lie to save the very person that killed their granddaughter (IMHO).   They have every right to still love Casey with blinders on but they had NO right whatsoever to become accessories after the fact & tamper with evidence nor lie under oath.   They certainly do not have ANY right to publicly accuse innocent individuals of wrongdoing to create another suspect and/or due to a personal vendetta.    I have no empathy for them whatsoever due to their deplorable conduct and because in the manner that they are supporting their daughter, they are forsaking their granddaughter in the process.
IIRC, the person who sold the gun to George, called LE to inform them.  I have a feeling George, Casey and maybe Cindy would not be here today had that pc never been made.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: March 07, 2011, 07:44:14 AM »

Here's youtube link for the entire 3 days of hearings.
(20+ parts)

CMA Hearing 03/02/11 - Before Hearing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01swc6GkFlE&feature=related

Thanks Trimm!  I'm watching part one....notice how Mason and Baez are carrying on a conversation, before court starts, standing about 3 feet away from each other and Mason has no problem with his voice being heard.   I don't even know why they had to come up with an excuse as to why he wouldn't be speaking.  Maybe the media was asking why, thus the laryngitis story?  His personal health is none of our business, but there are always lies, every which way we turn.  Hopefully they will all stop come May.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: March 07, 2011, 08:03:37 AM »

Sorry for the intrusion.....

PLEASE NOTE THE DONATION BUTTON ON OUR PAGE.  RED was hesitant to add a donation button but I talked him into it.  The donations would go to pay LEGAL fees Red is incurring due to this RightHaven suit.

For those who aren't aware, please go to this thread and read about RightHaven, or google RightHaven Suit:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9451.0

Red is desperate, any donation at all would be hugely appreciated.  You can write LEGAL FEES if you like in the Donation comment area.  The smallest out of court settlements have been between 5-10K and there's no guarantee that RightHaven will settle out of court.

Thanks!

To donate, click on the DONATE button at the upper right in the forum

I just wanted to take the moment to thank all that have made donation to Scared Monkeys. Your thoughts and generosity are most welcome. We have sent personal thank you’s to all that have made donations; however, I noticed that some came back undeliverable for Comcast or ATT email providers. Please note, I want to wish a big thank you and it is very much appreciated.

I also realize that many support the cause; however, are unable to make donations. By supporting our advertisers, and continued reading at SMyou help out as well.

It is rare that we ever ask for donations in order to generate revenues to make the site go; however, the present situation is an unforeseen and unexpected situation.

You can donate through Paypal and we also might be adding a PO Box as well.

I thank all of you from the bottom of my Monkey heart.
RED
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: March 07, 2011, 08:31:03 AM »

(20+ parts)

Thanks Trimm!  I'm watching part one....notice how Mason and Baez are carrying on a conversation, before court starts, standing about 3 feet away from each other and Mason has no problem with his voice being heard.   I don't even know why they had to come up with an excuse as to why he wouldn't be speaking.  Maybe the media was asking why, thus the laryngitis story?  His personal health is none of our business, but there are always lies, every which way we turn.  Hopefully they will all stop come May.

It was Seeme.,but I am watching parts of it again too.  Talk about punishing yourself.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: March 07, 2011, 08:36:56 AM »

(20+ parts)

It was Seeme.,but I am watching parts of it again too.  Talk about punishing yourself.
Oops!  I'm sorry Seeme.....Thanks so much because WFTV always freezes up on me and these links don't.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: March 07, 2011, 08:44:24 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-defense-experts-20110304,0,4166548.story
Judge will hear final arguments on motions in Casey Anthony hearing today By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
7:17 a.m. EST, March 7, 2011

Chief Judge Belvin Perry has yet to rule on some of the crucial motions at issue in the Casey Anthony case.
He will hold a hearing for final arguments on the most important motions at 2 p.m. today. Those motions involve excluding statements she gave to law enforcement and her family members early on in the case.
The three days of hearings last week captured most of the attention in the Casey Anthony murder case, but hundreds of pages of witness statements filed Thursday offer fresh details of how the woman's defense may develop at trial.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.