April 30, 2024, 06:54:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS DRESSED FOR THE HOLIDAYS  (Read 79721 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #420 on: May 02, 2007, 11:07:11 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
CBB, as much as I love my 4th of July avi, I'm using my candle one in honor of Natalee since case is opened back up.  If you get some spare time, can you maybe add a small pick of Nat on my candle?  Maybe like an image of Nat, faded sort of, if that makes sense?  Until she is returned.  I want it to make a statement if that makes sense.

Well, whatever you come up with, I'll love!  You do such a great job!

Dihannah: I'm working on this.............it's not done, but I'm having a problem. Nat's reflection is too small to be recognizable if avatar size, and when I've tried to enlarge it to fit the whole mirror it distorts too much. Cropping really looses a lot, and I'm just not sure how to proceed just yet. I've got an idea or two but haven't had time to play with it more than this. I'll get to it, but wanted you to see where I was so far.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #421 on: May 02, 2007, 11:30:12 AM »

Klaas? If you have any ideas on the above, let me know! All of the animation so far is "homemade" on each frame, because I wanted to reserve the possibility of overlaying the slow "twinkles" on the whole thing that Dihannah seems to like so much.
The wing span makes it really hard to narrow.........Looks like a week-end project to me!  Laughing
I'm not even sure I could duplicate the candle one she has right now again..........that one took a long time and I did some stuff I haven't done before or since. Oh well, we'll see...........I'm not making any promises other than to try!  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: May 02, 2007, 12:10:05 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Klaas? If you have any ideas on the above, let me know! All of the animation so far is "homemade" on each frame, because I wanted to reserve the possibility of overlaying the slow "twinkles" on the whole thing that Dihannah seems to like so much.
The wing span makes it really hard to narrow.........Looks like a week-end project to me!  Laughing
I'm not even sure I could duplicate the candle one she has right now again..........that one took a long time and I did some stuff I haven't done before or since. Oh well, we'll see...........I'm not making any promises other than to try!  Wink

You need to find a different mirror to use, one with more of the surface showing.  Other than that I don't know.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #423 on: May 02, 2007, 12:15:55 PM »

Oh guys!  I'm sorry, I didn't realize it would be so difficult.  My lack of knowledge on Photoshop.  I thought you could just take the existing one and add a little pic or sumthin'.  Don't worry about it, it was just a thought!
I so much appreciate all your efforts.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
kathyn2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: May 02, 2007, 12:44:35 PM »

That's fine Klaas.   Thanks!

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "kathyn2"
Klaas, thats fine.   Maybe when you get time you could give the dog a red, white and blue bow.  lol

Here you go Kathyn - hope it's ok:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Kathyn2July4.gif
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: May 02, 2007, 12:56:51 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

You need to find a different mirror to use, one with more of the surface showing.  Other than that I don't know.

CBB - try and see if you can do something with this mirror.

Dihanna - it's become a challenge now, LOL

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: May 02, 2007, 03:22:21 PM »

Y'all are SO good - scrolling through is like going to a museum!

Just wanted to let you know that I saved my patriotic avatar to Photobucket and presumably you can free up that space.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: May 02, 2007, 05:01:52 PM »

CBB - you want to see if you can do something with this?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #428 on: May 02, 2007, 07:13:21 PM »

Quote from: klaasend
CBB - you want to see if you can do something with this?

[/quote

Ooooh, Oooooh, Ooooooh! I can do something with this, Klaas! I love working with Dihannah's Tink.........the results can be so good and she really appreciates the effort. I know what you mean, Klaas. It's the challenge that's the hook for me, too!

I'm not going to chuck what I started because there's already too much I've done, and I WANT to figure it out. I think I will, however, put it on the back burner and start with this though. I can get through this one before the weekend maybe. I've got to add a burning flame on a candle, a dark background, try to "glow" Tink's face, and then decide about the sparkles, in either one of them. THANK YOU, Klaas! I wonder how I faded Nat's face? At one time I had a water refection motion to it that was great but that would have had to be THE choice for animation.  Laughing  Well, if you get bored, I highly recommend these images to play with! We could have a colaboration!  Laughing
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: May 02, 2007, 11:22:01 PM »

Ladies!  You all are so wonderful.  I really just wanted to keep it simple.   I Love my current avi, though the one's you've done are beautiful.  I just wanted a little pic of Nat on the candle if it was possilbe.  I feel bad making you go through all this extra work.  I really like my existing one.  If it can't be done, it's ok.  I truly do appreciate all your hard work!  You both are awesome at it!    

Please do not go through all this effort, there are others who want/need avi's.  CBB, I'm glad you like working on tink.  You've proved it by coming up with some beatiful one's that I have recieved many compliments on.  I've recieved the most compliments on my current one and my Easter one  Wink

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: May 02, 2007, 11:40:26 PM »

Dihanna1 . . . you are always beautiful. xoxo

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #431 on: May 03, 2007, 02:08:03 AM »

OK, I had an epiphany and tried it. Now I'm off to tackle Klaas' find!  Laughing

( You'll have to be patient for the epiphany of slow sparkles, Dihannah!)  Laughing  Wink

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/tnn1.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #432 on: May 03, 2007, 02:29:49 AM »

AHHHH! Epiphany, Epiphany!!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/tnn2.gif

KALAAS! Let me tell you this before I forget it: If you open an animation next to an existing animation, you can select the layer and select the same frame in the animation window, and you can drag each frame onto the first animation!

Dihannah.........don't feel obligated at all to use this. I just wanted to finish it.  Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #433 on: May 03, 2007, 10:50:59 AM »

Klaas? When you get a second, can you please post just the Tink in your mirror? I may want to re-position just a bit and I've already got just your mirror. Thanks!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: May 03, 2007, 11:13:14 AM »

Klaas? When you get a second, can you please post just the Tink in your mirror? I may want to re-position just a bit and I've already got just your mirror. Thanks!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: May 03, 2007, 09:43:59 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Dihanna1 . . . you are always beautiful. xoxo

Awww, thank you LV!  I have to give credit to CBB and Klaas!  
I've asked them to fix me up in real life as beautiful, but no luck  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: May 04, 2007, 04:23:21 PM »

Crazymom - this is for you if you like

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/crazymom4th.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #437 on: May 05, 2007, 06:12:31 AM »

Dihanna: I took Klaas' contributions and made this for you if you want it. Thanks, Klaas!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/tc2.gif
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #438 on: May 06, 2007, 11:10:20 PM »

Klaas, if you have time, could you give me a little patriotic look?  It would be much appreciated!!  Thanks in advance!

tidycat

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: May 06, 2007, 11:52:48 PM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
Klaas, if you have time, could you give me a little patriotic look?  It would be much appreciated!!  Thanks in advance!

tidycat

I'll work on you tonight  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.