April 27, 2024, 10:07:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168130 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #120 on: March 08, 2011, 08:41:20 AM »

I hope this is the biggest presence in the courtroom ...  an angelic monkey

I remember you, Caylee.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: March 08, 2011, 08:56:18 AM »

I only wish that she was the biggest presence in the courtroom..has not happened yet that I have seen..her name is hardly mentioned it seems as family members who claim to love her are too busy defending her murderer..jmo

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: March 08, 2011, 09:10:53 AM »

Caylee is so precious.  Just look at her.  We all know that motherhood is a hard job and really challenging to raise a two year old.  But how can such evil be present in this world?  Evil.  Just e.v.i.l.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: March 08, 2011, 09:11:42 AM »

The Today Show is reporting that Casey didn't have her miranda rights read to her for 3 months.  Chaney said that yesterday and that is a ball face lie. You can't tell be that LE just forgot to do that one very important step. No Way!  It sickens me that blatant lies are considered a defense.  Give me a break.

Cookie, I'm hoping there will be a huge poster of Caylee sitting in the courtroom from opening statements thru to sentencing.  I know the State will keep Caylee front and center once the trial starts. These hearings now are all about Casey's rights, as it should be, but trial will be about Caylee and what the one person who should have loved and protected her the most did to her.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: March 08, 2011, 09:15:27 AM »

The Today Show is reporting that Casey didn't have her miranda rights read to her for 3 months.  Chaney said that yesterday and that is a ball face lie. You can't tell be that LE just forgot to do that one very important step. No Way!  It sickens me that blatant lies are considered a defense.  Give me a break.

Cookie, I'm hoping there will be a huge poster of Caylee sitting in the courtroom from opening statements thru to sentencing.  I know the State will keep Caylee front and center once the trial starts. These hearings now are all about Casey's rights, as it should be, but trial will be about Caylee and what the one person who should have loved and protected her the most did to her.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

me too Tupelo...Casey should be made to look at her the whole time if you ask me..

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2011, 09:23:08 AM »

Caylee is so precious.  Just look at her.  We all know that motherhood is a hard job and really challenging to raise a two year old.  But how can such evil be present in this world?  Evil.  Just e.v.i.l.
It was Casey's only job, but she was never a mother to Caylee, imo. I think she resented her from conception and was then forced to be a mom.  Hey, not everyone is mom material, and that's fine. I just wish those that feel that way would take all precautions to make sure that they never create another human being. And if one is created, to find the best possible placement for that child.  I'll never understand someone abusing, let alone murdering, a child.  I pray every day that soon, laws will be strengthened and these individuals, these cowards, these POS will finally realize that these children are precious, they matter just as much as everyone else, they are not expendable.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2011, 09:25:11 AM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

me too Tupelo...Casey should be made to look at her the whole time if you ask me..
I really find it hard to believe that she has photos of Caylee in her cell. And I doubt she looks at them except to take her anger out on them.  It's all for show at the jail to appear as if she is the grieving mom.   HA!   That day will never come.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2011, 09:36:19 AM »

I agree Tupelo!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: March 08, 2011, 09:50:41 AM »

Could this by why court ended so abruptly?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/os-judge-richard-conrad-dead-20110307,0,3067603.story

Senior judge found dead in Orlando home
Retired Judge Richard Conrad most recently handled foreclosure cases.

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

4:48 p.m. EST, March 7, 2011

::snipping2::

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: March 08, 2011, 09:52:54 AM »

I am glad Klaas posted that link,after seeing that last night I wondered the same thing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: March 08, 2011, 09:57:15 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on 03/07/11 hearing
Posted on March 7, 2011 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: March 08, 2011, 10:06:01 AM »

This is a 2 month old article, we've read it before, http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/03/casey-anthonys-jail-visits-more-like-a-parade-for-attorneys/   but in the comments, posted a couple of days ago, is this link about Deborah Day, psychologist for the defense.     http://www.psychologicalaffiliates.com/pa-staff-deborah-o-day.asp    This may have been posted and discussed at one time, but I don't remember and thought I'd share.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: March 08, 2011, 10:10:56 AM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

I really find it hard to believe that she has photos of Caylee in her cell. And I doubt she looks at them except to take her anger out on them.  It's all for show at the jail to appear as if she is the grieving mom.   HA!   That day will never come.

Casey prob has photos of herself and Tony, etc. partying it up after she'd already murdered Caylee. Beautiful life huh Casey? Not to mention pics of Jose Buttfuzz's ugly mug under her pillow. Ick. She shouldn't be able to look into that little girl's face after what she did to her. But I have a feeling someday she'll face the real reckoning ... 

I remember you, Caylee.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: March 08, 2011, 10:11:10 AM »

I am glad Klaas posted that link,after seeing that last night I wondered the same thing.

It entered my mind as well, or even when he took that first, abrupt break.  He is held in high esteem with his colleagues.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: March 08, 2011, 10:13:03 AM »

I feel like I'm going through withdrawal today.      

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: March 08, 2011, 10:14:46 AM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Casey prob has photos of herself and Tony, etc. partying it up after she'd already murdered Caylee. Beautiful life huh Casey? Not to mention pics of Jose Buttfuzz's ugly mug under her pillow. Ick. She shouldn't be able to look into that little girl's face after what she did to her. But I have a feeling someday she'll face the real reckoning ... 

BBM    Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  Too Funny!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: March 08, 2011, 10:15:11 AM »

I feel like I'm going through withdrawal today.      

I have some old screen caps of Casey in court if it would help you through withdrawal ... but then again it's really nice to not have to look at her mug today. 

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: March 08, 2011, 10:15:50 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/03/07/florida.anthony.hearing/index.html?section=cnn_latest
Lawyer: Casey Anthony's statements to police, family should be tossed
From Nancy Leung, InSession
March 8, 2011 5:43 a.m. EST

Video at link

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: March 08, 2011, 10:18:03 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/03/07/florida.anthony.hearing/index.html?section=cnn_latest
Lawyer: Casey Anthony's statements to police, family should be tossed
From Nancy Leung, InSession
March 8, 2011 5:43 a.m. EST

Video at link

What's that Trimm (almost called you Tink)? "Casey Anthony and family should be tossed from the nearest, highest cliff." I concur.  Monkey Devil!

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: March 08, 2011, 10:18:19 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27117023/detail.html
Judge To Rule On Motions Next Week In Casey Case
Posted: 8:42 am EST March 8, 2011Updated: 9:39 am EST March 8, 2011

::snipping2::
WFTV’s legal analyst Bill Shaeffer said the defense has a lot to lose if the damaging statements are included because they put Casey in a bad light.
"Because the state will show her pattern of lies, lies, lies and her demeanor is totally inconsistent with a mother whose child is missing,” said Shaeffer.
WFTV will update as soon as Chief Judge Belvin Perry rules on this issue.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.