April 28, 2024, 06:26:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168144 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: March 08, 2011, 10:22:25 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/03/07/florida.anthony.hearing/index.html?section=cnn_latest
Lawyer: Casey Anthony's statements to police, family should be tossed
From Nancy Leung, InSession
March 8, 2011 5:43 a.m. EST

Video at link

What's that Trimm (almost called you Tink)? "Casey Anthony and family should be tossed from the nearest, highest cliff." I concur.  Monkey Devil!
And fast!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: March 08, 2011, 10:23:19 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/41967054#41967054
Today Show Video Report

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #142 on: March 08, 2011, 10:28:31 AM »

Our sweet girl.

Casey - any one of us would have taken her and raised her. 

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: March 08, 2011, 10:30:28 AM »

What a sweet photo goodnmad.   an angelic monkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHqmQb8nvJM&feature=player_embedded
Casey Anthony: Prime News 3/7/11

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: March 08, 2011, 10:37:23 AM »

The Today Show is reporting that Casey didn't have her miranda rights read to her for 3 months.  Chaney said that yesterday and that is a ball face lie. You can't tell be that LE just forgot to do that one very important step. No Way!  It sickens me that blatant lies are considered a defense.  Give me a break.

Cookie, I'm hoping there will be a huge poster of Caylee sitting in the courtroom from opening statements thru to sentencing.  I know the State will keep Caylee front and center once the trial starts. These hearings now are all about Casey's rights, as it should be, but trial will be about Caylee and what the one person who should have loved and protected her the most did to her.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

me too Tupelo...Casey should be made to look at her the whole time if you ask me..

I do believe he is toying with words....we all know that she was indicted for felony murder in October.   She was Mirandized upon that arrest as well as she was Mirandized for her earlier charges of lying to LE and child neglect & her economic charges.   Colonel Crusty (as I call him) thinks he's clever, actually he's just a blowhard fool who is the only one in love with his ego.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: March 08, 2011, 10:38:02 AM »

The Today Show is reporting that Casey didn't have her miranda rights read to her for 3 months.  Chaney said that yesterday and that is a ball face lie. You can't tell be that LE just forgot to do that one very important step. No Way!  It sickens me that blatant lies are considered a defense.  Give me a break.

Cookie, I'm hoping there will be a huge poster of Caylee sitting in the courtroom from opening statements thru to sentencing.  I know the State will keep Caylee front and center once the trial starts. These hearings now are all about Casey's rights, as it should be, but trial will be about Caylee and what the one person who should have loved and protected her the most did to her.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

me too Tupelo...Casey should be made to look at her the whole time if you ask me..
I really find it hard to believe that she has photos of Caylee in her cell. And I doubt she looks at them except to take her anger out on them.  It's all for show at the jail to appear as if she is the grieving mom.   HA!   That day will never come.

Oldest trick in the book

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #146 on: March 08, 2011, 10:41:02 AM »

Could this by why court ended so abruptly?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/os-judge-richard-conrad-dead-20110307,0,3067603.story

Senior judge found dead in Orlando home
Retired Judge Richard Conrad most recently handled foreclosure cases.

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

4:48 p.m. EST, March 7, 2011

::snipping2::

I remember reading this last night while reading news, and I clicked it to mae sure it was not JBP.  Who knows.  It could be.  So sad.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: March 08, 2011, 10:41:43 AM »

Our sweet girl.

Casey - any one of us would have taken her and raised her. 

So true, in a heartbeat!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: March 08, 2011, 10:47:22 AM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

I do believe he is toying with words....we all know that she was indicted for felony murder in October.   She was Mirandized upon that arrest as well as she was Mirandized for her earlier charges of lying to LE and child neglect & her economic charges.   Colonel Crusty (as I call him) thinks he's clever, actually he's just a blowhard fool who is the only one in love with his ego.
CJBP is not a stupid man, far, far from it. He knows more about this case than Mason will ever know.  Then we have LDB, who let the court know that Mason was a little confused with some of his statements and proceeded to set the record straight, for the record!   Mason is just making himself look really ignorant, imo.    And he really has nothing to back up what he does say!

Hey, I was wondering, can the defense team pull that "Hypothetical" questioning carp of witnesses during trial, as he did with George?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: March 08, 2011, 10:54:58 AM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

CJBP is not a stupid man, far, far from it. He knows more about this case than Mason will ever know.  Then we have LDB, who let the court know that Mason was a little confused with some of his statements and proceeded to set the record straight, for the record!   Mason is just making himself look really ignorant, imo.    And he really has nothing to back up what he does say!

Hey, I was wondering, can the defense team pull that "Hypothetical" questioning carp of witnesses during trial, as he did with George?

Yes, but he will not accomplish anything after the State crosses & the jury will not be confused by it.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: March 08, 2011, 12:54:17 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Yes, but he will not accomplish anything after the State crosses & the jury will not be confused by it.
Thanks Capp!, and I agree about the State.  I just don't see where hypotheticals fit in.....how someone answers hypothetically today does not show how that person would have reacted at the time of the crime, or whatever.  Both sides should stick with just the facts, that's where the truth is.  I guess the defense's defense is to try to confuse as many jurors as possible. I feel bad for those jurors, they better have ample supplies of Aleve.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: March 08, 2011, 01:32:22 PM »

I hope this is the biggest presence in the courtroom ...  an angelic monkey

Caylee is so precious.  Just look at her.  We all know that motherhood is a hard job and really challenging to raise a two year old.  But how can such evil be present in this world?  Evil.  Just e.v.i.l.
It was Casey's only job, but she was never a mother to Caylee, imo. I think she resented her from conception and was then forced to be a mom.  Hey, not everyone is mom material, and that's fine. I just wish those that feel that way would take all precautions to make sure that they never create another human being. And if one is created, to find the best possible placement for that child.  I'll never understand someone abusing, let alone murdering, a child.  I pray every day that soon, laws will be strengthened and these individuals, these cowards, these POS will finally realize that these children are precious, they matter just as much as everyone else, they are not expendable.

I know this may be contrary to some persons opinions & that is okay, but I personally believe the 'free will abortions" has degenerated the last couple of generations' view of the sanctity of life. The have been exposed to so much of "if you don't want a baby, just dump it at the abortion clinic" and they have very little regard for any small child. To someone like KC a 2 year old is no different than a 9 month baby in the womb. Both are disposable.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: March 08, 2011, 01:56:15 PM »

I think that Jose looks irritated when Casey is forever tugging on his arm, shoving notes in front of his face, going through his stacked paper work while he is trying to listen to what is going on in the courtroom..I noticed that he passed the Ipad to Chaney in back of Casey Ho so she didn't get a look at it..She is annoying beyond words...She thinks that she is all important and showing that She IS the boss, as George says...and don't ever forget that! lol
can't wait till Judge gives his rulings...I don't think that it is going to go well for the defense..
Although she is acting like a "child" as Mason referred to her . . . she is an adult.
Totally agree with what everyone is saying.

Yes. I could not believe my ears when Mason called her a child yesterday when referring to her in his argument to the court.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2011, 02:03:55 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on 03/07/11 hearing
Posted on March 7, 2011 by Valhall

In the above, she stated:

"I also noticed that Casey seems to be turning to Mason a lot more for her questions and scribblings.  Could the tide be turning?"

I noticed that as well yesterday.

Interesting observation.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2011, 02:26:33 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/126167
Casey Anthony – Where Is This Case Headed?
Posted on March 8th, 2011
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: March 08, 2011, 02:34:36 PM »

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/08/defense-depositions-show-possible-glimpse-into-strategy/
March 8, 2011
Defense depositions show glimpse into possible strategy
Posted: 02:19 PM ET

Atlanta, GA – In Session has obtained depositions of three key witnesses in the Casey Anthony murder trial that could shine a light on the defense’s potential strategy.

Depositions of Roy Kronk, Jan Garavaglia and Gary Utz show the defense may try to suggest that key evidence was tampered with and may be inadmissible to the jury. Even if the judge allows this evidence to be submitted during the trial, it is the defense claim that someone moved Caylee’s remains and duct tape found with the remains, which is so important to the prosecution’s case, may not have originally been over Caylee’s mouth area at all.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: March 08, 2011, 02:46:06 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/03/casey-anthony-hearing-day-4-closing.html
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Casey Anthony Hearing: Day 4, Closing Arguments

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: March 08, 2011, 02:48:55 PM »

Mason needs to go ahead and cough up that lugie already. 
'

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: March 08, 2011, 02:52:47 PM »

Thanks CBB !  

So what just happened?  The hearing seemed to end so quickly without any resolution on anything  

You're welcome, Muffy!! It did end without any fanfare, didn't it? I think both sides were done and JP indicated he'd have a decision by the end of the week. I believe he knows how he's going to rule but wants to write the decision up referencing the case law brought up by both sides. JMO.

Hi CBB, I agree! JP could have ruled on every motion yesterday if he chose to. IMO He already knew before these hearings what his decision was. But he is going by the book. Had CM been paying attention when the Judge asked him about a certain case, CM would know that too....the decision has been made. JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: March 08, 2011, 02:55:05 PM »

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/08/defense-depositions-show-possible-glimpse-into-strategy/
March 8, 2011
Defense depositions show glimpse into possible strategy
Posted: 02:19 PM ET

Atlanta, GA – In Session has obtained depositions of three key witnesses in the Casey Anthony murder trial that could shine a light on the defense’s potential strategy.

Depositions of Roy Kronk, Jan Garavaglia and Gary Utz show the defense may try to suggest that key evidence was tampered with and may be inadmissible to the jury. Even if the judge allows this evidence to be submitted during the trial, it is the defense claim that someone moved Caylee’s remains and duct tape found with the remains, which is so important to the prosecution’s case, may not have originally been over Caylee’s mouth area at all.

BBM

I'd like to know where else it was then?  Both ends are attached to the hair mat, they only measure so long, a 2 1/2 year old child's face is roughly how long accross?  Measurements and placement on the hair mat should tell the story, I would think.  I suppose Caylee has now put 3 strips of duct tape over her eyes, which slipped over her nose and mouth area while she was napping, and she accidentally killed herself.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.