April 27, 2024, 01:02:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168118 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: March 08, 2011, 03:01:36 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20040576-504083.html
March 8, 2011 2:36 PM
Casey Anthony Update: Lawyers want murder defendant's comments to detectives tossed out

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: March 08, 2011, 03:10:53 PM »

Has this been posted yet?

Motion For Relative Of Victim To Be Excluded From Rule Of Sequestration And Memorandum Of Law
March 2, 2011

http://docs.docstoc.com/pdf/288745/65fd ... 867d0a.pdf

Court Minutes
March 2-3, 2011

http://docs.docstoc.com/pdf/288745/3df4 ... f6d1cd.pdf

links are bad or private....this is what I get:

AccessDeniedAccess Denied0ACDD39DCBD690E5QOshUjEqnT++CPbm2b+x10n5bGMjs+6g0pGmKnxmC/8p7Z3/uUdd1FN4cOuS27y+

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/73107238/20110302-Motion-for-Relative-of-Victim-To-be-Excluded-from-Sequestration

It pizzes me off that they will only acknowledge that Caylee is the victim when it gets them what they want.  She's still being used as a pawn by them.

I think it's interesting that Lee was not included. It appears he has washed his hands of Casey and her antics. After being on the stand this week, I do believe Uncle Lee will be Caylee's unsung hero and instrumental in acheiving a measure of justice for his niece.

I must respectfully disagree with you. IMO he is still firmly in KC's corner. Lee received use immunity for his deposition. But that only covered his deposition. He can still be charged with a crime in this case if something not covered in his depo comes to light. MO he will not lie for KC if it could incriminate him in any fashion. But if it doesn't, I don't think for a moment he would not lie, stretch or color the truth for her.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: March 08, 2011, 03:16:29 PM »

I hope this is the biggest presence in the courtroom ...  an angelic monkey

she will be but only on the State's side. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: March 08, 2011, 03:22:48 PM »

I can't believe Mason said the case His Honor quoted "Parks" was not relevant.  If it wasn't relevant, His Honor wouldn't have mentioned it.  Also, admonishing the Judge to read the cases, what an insult to His Honor.  The Judge knows more case law by heart than Mason can find in law books, IMO.

Is he for real?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: March 08, 2011, 03:50:25 PM »

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/march/216082/Attorneys-battle-over-air-science-in-Casey-Anthony-case
Attorneys battle over air science in Casey Anthony case
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 3:35 PM

::snipping2::
Forensic botanist Neal Haskell said he found tiny (microscopic) flies in Casey Anthony's trunk. Investigators found a large number of gnats in a bag in the trunk. His report, which came out in 2009, said the flies feed off of decomposition.
In January 2011, the defense and prosecution talked with forensic entomologist Timothy Huntington. His deposition was just released last week. Huntington, who at one time studied with Haskell said "the insects are, are not consistent with the presence of a decomposing body."
Haskell's report read, "Paper toweling was used in an attempt to clean the decompositional fluids purged from the remains in the trunk of the car."
However, Huntington told attorneys you can’t say one way or the other if a body was ever in the trunk.
Huntington said the gnats were probably from the garbage found in the car.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: March 08, 2011, 03:55:25 PM »

I can't believe Mason said the case His Honor quoted "Parks" was not relevant.  If it wasn't relevant, His Honor wouldn't have mentioned it.  Also, admonishing the Judge to read the cases, what an insult to His Honor.  The Judge knows more case law by heart than Mason can find in law books, IMO.

Is he for real?

What astounds me is even after Ms. Burdick meticulously went through at of Mason's conjectures, he still summed up with BS that is not based on facts, but innuendo.  Thank goodness at the chief trial, the Prosecution has the last word.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: March 08, 2011, 04:07:56 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/03/07/caylee-anthony-case-chloroform-and-gcms/
Caylee Anthony case: Chloroform and GC/MS
Posted on March 7, 2011 by Valhall

Think about it...

If the defense challenges this compelling testimony, and the subsequent results of various chems, multiple items found in and around Caylee could be deemed inadmissable, these very same results that could link back to the frickin trunk of Casey's car. Everything including the finding of chems similar in structure to detergent (cleaning and/or laundry), ethanol, chloroform, and so on. If that syringe could have been traced back to the A's household and/or one of their "jobsites", then it could hold basis, but we don't know if that investigation ever took place. All we know is that the syringe was found inside of a Gatorade bottle and the subsequent results thereafter. Since Dr. G ruled Homocide mainly b/c of the Henkel tape wrapped around Caylee's head, and since the Henkel tape didn't come from the same batch of tape that was wrapped on the gas can, it's hard to prove it originated from that house. The prosecution needs these scientific doctors findings and opinions. They should be ruled admissable. It's how we have been living for many years. Not only does their research help with the forensic aspects of a criminal nature, their research also helps with cancer and AIDS research, the molecular & cell structural breakdown, etc. In a roundabout way, they also help with vaccines, which ultimately is handled by the CDC and/or the WHO.

IMO, Mason & his geriatric ignorant helping the enemy ho-bag murderer self should be euthanized. I mean, I've seen some other old dogs be put down for less. Just sayin'...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: March 08, 2011, 04:14:17 PM »

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/march/216082/Attorneys-battle-over-air-science-in-Casey-Anthony-case

Forensic botanist Neal Haskell said he found tiny (microscopic) flies in Casey Anthony's trunk. Investigators found a large number of gnats in a bag in the trunk. His report, which came out in 2009, said the flies feed off of decomposition.
In January 2011, the defense and prosecution talked with forensic entomologist Timothy Huntington. His deposition was just released last week. Huntington, who at one time studied with Haskell said "the insects are, are not consistent with the presence of a decomposing body."
Haskell's report read, "Paper toweling was used in an attempt to clean the decompositional fluids purged from the remains in the trunk of the car."
However, Huntington told attorneys you can’t say one way or the other if a body was ever in the trunk.

BULLSHIT bc certain flies and their larvae only feed off of cadavar. Some blow flies which were found wouldn't feed off of old food or garbage. He's playing off of words being gnat. He should talk about some of the larvae. Wonder if he's a dp advocate! Hmmm? There were more than gnats found & he knows it, so why make that statement?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: March 08, 2011, 04:21:11 PM »

no matter what gets tossed..no one can dispute the 31 days that it took the ho to report her daughter missing..and even at that, Cindy reported Caylee missing, not her own mother

Totally true.  A fact, pure & simple, of which they cannot get around.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: March 08, 2011, 04:23:16 PM »

Cappuccino - Remember when you brought up Fernandez-Gonzalez with regards to where Caylee was found? Then Casey brought up HOPE in error during a jailhouse meeting with her parents or Lee...? Well we were wondering where she would have come up with Zenaida...right? Well, how about this scenario (set aside George's affair & the sister's surname for a sec): Casey lived on MySpace. There was a quiz that was out that went viral - Which Greek God Or Goddess Are You? Zenaida = Zeus = Zen and Casey used to frequent those woods right there where Caylee was found for her peace, her quiet time, the place she would go to reflect - her meditation spot (ZEN). I'm only being hypothetical, I mean I truly don't think she's that smart, so she'd have to pull from somewhere...right? Why not pull info from MySpace? Afterall, her MS a/c was a big part of her life.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: March 08, 2011, 04:27:03 PM »

I feel like I'm going through withdrawal today.      

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: March 08, 2011, 04:34:45 PM »

Caylee is so precious.  Just look at her.  We all know that motherhood is a hard job and really challenging to raise a two year old.  But how can such evil be present in this world?  Evil.  Just e.v.i.l.
It was Casey's only job, but she was never a mother to Caylee, imo. I think she resented her from conception and was then forced to be a mom.  Hey, not everyone is mom material, and that's fine. I just wish those that feel that way would take all precautions to make sure that they never create another human being. And if one is created, to find the best possible placement for that child.  I'll never understand someone abusing, let alone murdering, a child.  I pray every day that soon, laws will be strengthened and these individuals, these cowards, these POS will finally realize that these children are precious, they matter just as much as everyone else, they are not expendable.

I know this may be contrary to some persons opinions & that is okay, but I personally believe the 'free will abortions" has degenerated the last couple of generations' view of the sanctity of life. The have been exposed to so much of "if you don't want a baby, just dump it at the abortion clinic" and they have very little regard for any small child. To someone like KC a 2 year old is no different than a 9 month baby in the womb. Both are disposable.

I agree.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: March 08, 2011, 04:50:14 PM »

Thanks for all of the links, etc.

~Happy Mardi Gras everyone!!!~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: March 08, 2011, 05:02:05 PM »

I feel like I'm going through withdrawal today.      

DITTO!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: March 08, 2011, 05:15:03 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-03-07/news/os-casey-anthony-monday-hearing-20110307_1_casey-anthony-law-enforcement-defense-team
Snipped:
Defense attorney Cheney Mason told Perry Monday that statements she gave deputies on July 15 and 16 2008 should be tossed because Casey Anthony was never read her Miranda rights.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/police-questioning-miranda-warnings-29930.html
Snipped:
When the Miranda Warning Is Required It doesn't matter whether an interrogation occurs in a jail, at the scene of a crime, on a busy downtown street, or the middle of an open field: If a person is in custody (deprived of his or her freedom of action in any significant way), the police must give a Miranda warning if they want to question the suspect and use the suspect's answers as evidence at trial.

If a person is not in police custody, however, no Miranda warning is required and anything the person says can be used at trial if the person is later charged with a crime. This exception most often comes up when the police stop someone on the street to question him or her about a recent crime or the person blurts out a confession before the police have an opportunity to deliver the warning.

Me:
I don't think Casey's words should be tossed by the judge...but imo he could rule either way. I don't see Casey as having been in custody. I see her on the 15th into the 16th as a mother assisting police on where to find her missing daughter. Twice while at Universal she was told she was free to leave. They only went into the private room for privacy for crying out loud, this was after Casey turned around and lied about everything, her working there, etc. They talked in that room while somebody else was handling calls with regards to Tony & Amy, etc. Plus don't forget George said something hinky was going on & he was seriously worried about Caylee, I think on the 15th? Hmmm. She wasn't in official police custody, and she was being officially treated as a mother of a missing child, albeit a ditzy neglectful mother, but still. Why should they have to mirandize before asking her simple facts related to Caylee, who had her, making a written statement for police to formally investigate, etc? Ultimately she was charged with child neglect, false official statement, and obstructing a criminal investigation. Only then was she arrested and then let go, and I believe it had something to do with Cindy not wanting to press charges for the cc theft. So why did they have to mirandize? She wasn't charged with MURDER until a much later date. When did the official custody take place? How could she be in custody if she was free to leave of her own will?

IMO, if the judge rules to toss stuff Casey said July 15-16, it will be bc of this one single statement in the very beginning by Yuri, bc if this one single statement wasn't made from the getgo, then there wouldn't be any questions for the defense to argue about with regards to the questions at Universal:
Refer to page 3, 2nd big paragraph:
Quote:
I told her that the incident was very suspicious and her version suspect.
End Quote
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

Bc Yuri made that statement, then proceeded to drive Casey around to various places that Casey told him Zenaida was known to frequent, then took her back to her house, but remember she first wrote down her statement of where Caylee was dropped off, etc. Then an investigation went on behind the scenes, which then informed Casey had indeed been lying. Casey was then contacted again to go to Universal, le picked her up and took her to Universal where she met up with Yuri I believe (& Allen etc?), so that she could assist them in investigating Caylee's whereabouts. She did go and keep in mind they already knew she was lying. She is walking down a hall leading them to where her "office" is when she does an about face & informs them she's been lying...but they've already known that. According to this arrest affidavit, it was already known that her story wasn't adding up. Plus, remember Yuri had already said her story seemed suspicious, so that statement could be linked with the questioning. However, when he was first beginning the questioning, it didn't start out as Casey being a suspect...only a mother of a missing child...so could it really come back to the MIranda? Really? I seriously think it could go either way.

If this is tossed, and the chloroform info is tossed, then what links Casey to the murder? Everything else is pure circumstance. Yes, I believe she's guilty. Only problem is that the prosecution is going for murder - with the dp as the penalty. The jury can give a lesser sentence, right? I mean, she could get life, right? Only problem is that they have to base the penalty on evidence, substantiated evidence of murder. I don;t see Casey being able to walk away from this. Something I do think people should look into is the funding of the team. They are getting money from somewhere besides the State of Florida. I firmly stand by my initial thought - anti dp activists and advocates are abundant, maintained by several media outlets that have to invest money somewhere, and backed by major universities across our country. Their money is endless. It's my belief that it started with Geraldo questioning murder instead of accidental death, then he and/or his associates helped to enlist her dream team. Baez the bumbling idiot may not make alot of money right now, but he will in the long run.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: March 08, 2011, 05:16:13 PM »

Caylee is so precious.  Just look at her.  We all know that motherhood is a hard job and really challenging to raise a two year old.  But how can such evil be present in this world?  Evil.  Just e.v.i.l.
It was Casey's only job, but she was never a mother to Caylee, imo. I think she resented her from conception and was then forced to be a mom.  Hey, not everyone is mom material, and that's fine. I just wish those that feel that way would take all precautions to make sure that they never create another human being. And if one is created, to find the best possible placement for that child.  I'll never understand someone abusing, let alone murdering, a child.  I pray every day that soon, laws will be strengthened and these individuals, these cowards, these POS will finally realize that these children are precious, they matter just as much as everyone else, they are not expendable.

I know this may be contrary to some persons opinions & that is okay, but I personally believe the 'free will abortions" has degenerated the last couple of generations' view of the sanctity of life. The have been exposed to so much of "if you don't want a baby, just dump it at the abortion clinic" and they have very little regard for any small child. To someone like KC a 2 year old is no different than a 9 month baby in the womb. Both are disposable.

I agree.

I agree, and it's sooo sad...
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: March 08, 2011, 05:18:39 PM »

But a majority, imo, of kids have no regard for anybody these days. They aren't prejudiced.  They have this belief that the world owes them everything, just hand it over, not even a thank you.  I think a lot of it is due to video games. They can make great babysitters for parents but the kids spend way too much time on them and seem to think that's the way life is. Devoid of natural feelings. They don't really interact with the real world much because they are allowed to play those games anytime they want. The games are portable, so they go with the kids everywhere and the kids don't pay attention to anything but those games. Same things goes for the phone usage of these kids. Look at Casey, it was non stop for her.  Their heads are stuck on those little hand held devices and the "real" world sadly slips by them.  jmo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2011, 05:25:49 PM »

BULLSHIT bc certain flies and their larvae only feed off of cadavar. Some blow flies which were found wouldn't feed off of old food or garbage. He's playing off of words being gnat. He should talk about some of the larvae. Wonder if he's a dp advocate! Hmmm? There were more than gnats found & he knows it, so why make that statement?

Especially when he will be confronted on cross by the prosecution.   If he doesnt know the difference between maggots and gnats, nor the cycle of bug life its going to be particularly embarrassing for him.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: March 08, 2011, 05:41:19 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/03/08/casey-anthonys-sweater-girl-look-won%E2%80%99t-cut-it-in-the-courtroom-as-she-continues-to-groom-and-flirt/
Casey Anthony’s “Sweater Girl” Look Won’t Cut It In the Courtroom as She Continues to Groom and Flirt

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: March 08, 2011, 05:41:52 PM »

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8af_1221265186

I just re-listened to Yuri Melich's interview (first contact with KC) July 16, 2008 @ 4:11am.

For anyone interested in re-visiting the beginning of the skanks endless lies to LE.

This is YM's initial contact with KC......and contrary to Cindy's testimony that YM was intimidating & demanding while questioning KC @ this time, I heard nothing that even comes close to that tone from YM.
What a shocker.....Cindy lied!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.