April 28, 2024, 03:49:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168142 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: March 08, 2011, 05:48:25 PM »

It doesn't appear to be much food for these flies to be feeding from. IIRC, quite a few of these flies flew out when George opened the trunk at the tow yard.  Why so many flies when so little was there for them?  They weren't after the garbage, that's my opinion.   Here's a look at what was in that garbage bag again.   http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/20320624/detail.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #181 on: March 08, 2011, 05:52:41 PM »

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8af_1221265186

I just re-listened to Yuri Melich's interview (first contact with KC) July 16, 2008 @ 4:11am.

For anyone interested in re-visiting the beginning of the skanks endless lies to LE.

This is YM's initial contact with KC......and contrary to Cindy's testimony that YM was intimidating & demanding while questioning KC @ this time, I heard nothing that even comes close to that tone from YM.
What a shocker.....Cindy lied!

Thank you for posting that Tupelo I will definitely listen to that again.  I have been trying to catch up in the previous thread(s) but wanted to thank you and Cookie for sharing your experience in the court room with us, that must have been a remarkable experience.  I am glad Caylee had you both there to support her.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: March 08, 2011, 05:59:31 PM »

Cappuccino - Remember when you brought up Fernandez-Gonzalez with regards to where Caylee was found? Then Casey brought up HOPE in error during a jailhouse meeting with her parents or Lee...? Well we were wondering where she would have come up with Zenaida...right? Well, how about this scenario (set aside George's affair & the sister's surname for a sec): Casey lived on MySpace. There was a quiz that was out that went viral - Which Greek God Or Goddess Are You? Zenaida = Zeus = Zen and Casey used to frequent those woods right there where Caylee was found for her peace, her quiet time, the place she would go to reflect - her meditation spot (ZEN). I'm only being hypothetical, I mean I truly don't think she's that smart, so she'd have to pull from somewhere...right? Why not pull info from MySpace? Afterall, her MS a/c was a big part of her life.

Interesting, but what I was referring to was there was actual residents that live in her neighborhood with the names of Zeneida (I think Fernandez is incorrect as Im trying to remember) and Gonzalez.  Even Kiomarie mentioned in her statement to police that she recalled a Gonzalez woman lived down the street.   It has been speculated that Casey may have been telling people all along where they could find Caylee, especially since she did use the words "close to home" as well.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: March 08, 2011, 06:06:58 PM »

I just re-listened to Yuri Melich's interview (first contact with KC) July 16, 2008 @ 4:11am.

For anyone interested in re-visiting the beginning of the skanks endless lies to LE.

This is YM's initial contact with KC......and contrary to Cindy's testimony that YM was intimidating & demanding while questioning KC @ this time, I heard nothing that even comes close to that tone from YM.

I remember as it first became public what I thought to myself & then noticed a ton of comments in agreement that we found it amazing the restraint & patience Yuri and all the detectives had with her & the rest of her family as well.   Another prime example of this commendable conduct was when Cindy was being interviewed & she was not only going off the deep end but being rather combative toward LE.   Personally, in both instances I can easily say I dont think I could have bit my tongue, kept my hands to myself & taken a deep breathe without impulsively fighting myself from smacking her upside the head!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: March 08, 2011, 06:09:11 PM »

He sounds very monotone with many of his questions.  Yeah, another shocker alright.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: March 08, 2011, 06:13:47 PM »

Thank you for posting that Tupelo I will definitely listen to that again.  I have been trying to catch up in the previous thread(s) but wanted to thank you and Cookie for sharing your experience in the court room with us, that must have been a remarkable experience.  I am glad Caylee had you both there to support her.  an angelic monkey
Hi Mission!     Seeme posted the link to this.   She has been posting great links lately and I too have acknowledged another instead of Seeme.   We really do love you Seeme and we appreciate everything you share with us.   

It was a great experience going to the hearings. I'm glad I went for many reasons and sharing with all the Monkeys was at the top of the list!  YW

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: March 08, 2011, 06:14:11 PM »

She's a hosebag, plain & simple. As far as Cin Cin is concerned, it's almost as if she coached Casey on what to say and how to act before she was officially charged...act stupid, lie, blame everybody except yourself, etc. I think George & Cindy may think they screwed up in the way they raised her, that they've taken responsibility for it in the guilty consciences, and are therefore blaming bad parenting for something they may think is accidental...but the State is going for murder instead so they're being as misleading as they can.

Wonder if either or both could serve time for obstruction, also?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: March 08, 2011, 06:15:58 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/03/07/caylee-anthony-case-chloroform-and-gcms/
Caylee Anthony case: Chloroform and GC/MS
Posted on March 7, 2011 by Valhall

Think about it...

If the defense challenges this compelling testimony, and the subsequent results of various chems, multiple items found in and around Caylee could be deemed inadmissable, these very same results that could link back to the frickin trunk of Casey's car. Everything including the finding of chems similar in structure to detergent (cleaning and/or laundry), ethanol, chloroform, and so on. If that syringe could have been traced back to the A's household and/or one of their "jobsites", then it could hold basis, but we don't know if that investigation ever took place. All we know is that the syringe was found inside of a Gatorade bottle and the subsequent results thereafter. Since Dr. G ruled Homocide mainly b/c of the Henkel tape wrapped around Caylee's head, and since the Henkel tape didn't come from the same batch of tape that was wrapped on the gas can, it's hard to prove it originated from that house. The prosecution needs these scientific doctors findings and opinions. They should be ruled admissable. It's how we have been living for many years. Not only does their research help with the forensic aspects of a criminal nature, their research also helps with cancer and AIDS research, the molecular & cell structural breakdown, etc. In a roundabout way, they also help with vaccines, which ultimately is handled by the CDC and/or the WHO.

IMO, Mason & his geriatric ignorant helping the enemy ho-bag murderer self should be euthanized. I mean, I've seen some other old dogs be put down for less. Just sayin'...

Do we have reports stating the Henkel tape found on Caylee's skull & the tape on the gas can are not from the same batch? I don't recall reading that.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: March 08, 2011, 06:16:49 PM »

Cappuccino - Remember when you brought up Fernandez-Gonzalez with regards to where Caylee was found? Then Casey brought up HOPE in error during a jailhouse meeting with her parents or Lee...? Well we were wondering where she would have come up with Zenaida...right? Well, how about this scenario (set aside George's affair & the sister's surname for a sec): Casey lived on MySpace. There was a quiz that was out that went viral - Which Greek God Or Goddess Are You? Zenaida = Zeus = Zen and Casey used to frequent those woods right there where Caylee was found for her peace, her quiet time, the place she would go to reflect - her meditation spot (ZEN). I'm only being hypothetical, I mean I truly don't think she's that smart, so she'd have to pull from somewhere...right? Why not pull info from MySpace? Afterall, her MS a/c was a big part of her life.

Interesting, but what I was referring to was there was actual residents that live in her neighborhood with the names of Zeneida (I think Fernandez is incorrect as Im trying to remember) and Gonzalez.  Even Kiomarie mentioned in her statement to police that she recalled a Gonzalez woman lived down the street.   It has been speculated that Casey may have been telling people all along where they could find Caylee, especially since she did use the words "close to home" as well.

Yes, on the corner...an old resident that had since moved...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: March 08, 2011, 06:18:04 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/03/07/caylee-anthony-case-chloroform-and-gcms/
Caylee Anthony case: Chloroform and GC/MS
Posted on March 7, 2011 by Valhall

Think about it...

If the defense challenges this compelling testimony, and the subsequent results of various chems, multiple items found in and around Caylee could be deemed inadmissable, these very same results that could link back to the frickin trunk of Casey's car. Everything including the finding of chems similar in structure to detergent (cleaning and/or laundry), ethanol, chloroform, and so on. If that syringe could have been traced back to the A's household and/or one of their "jobsites", then it could hold basis, but we don't know if that investigation ever took place. All we know is that the syringe was found inside of a Gatorade bottle and the subsequent results thereafter. Since Dr. G ruled Homocide mainly b/c of the Henkel tape wrapped around Caylee's head, and since the Henkel tape didn't come from the same batch of tape that was wrapped on the gas can, it's hard to prove it originated from that house. The prosecution needs these scientific doctors findings and opinions. They should be ruled admissable. It's how we have been living for many years. Not only does their research help with the forensic aspects of a criminal nature, their research also helps with cancer and AIDS research, the molecular & cell structural breakdown, etc. In a roundabout way, they also help with vaccines, which ultimately is handled by the CDC and/or the WHO.

IMO, Mason & his geriatric ignorant helping the enemy ho-bag murderer self should be euthanized. I mean, I've seen some other old dogs be put down for less. Just sayin'...

Do we have reports stating the Henkel tape found on Caylee's skull & the tape on the gas can are not from the same batch? I don't recall reading that.

It was on the FBI lab result.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: March 08, 2011, 06:31:28 PM »

The thing I don't understand about this Miranda issue is, by the defense perspective, all POTENTIAL suspects which would include anyone questioned about ANY incident would and should be read their rights. The way they laid it out to me was that even though they had not come to a conclusion based on the statements given to them, beciuse it in hind sight sounded suspicious, she should have had the warning.
Wouldn't this set a dangerous precedent? All persons, whether they 'looked' to be involved at that time should be warned because if it in the end turns out that indeed they were involved, they could use this ruling as case law.
What's the difference between questioning cindy or George, what if it was determined today that they were involved, couldn't their atty say the same?
Am I not getting this? 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: March 08, 2011, 06:33:25 PM »

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/march/216082/Attorneys-battle-over-air-science-in-Casey-Anthony-case
Attorneys battle over air science in Casey Anthony case
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 3:35 PM

::snipping2::
Forensic botanist Neal Haskell said he found tiny (microscopic) flies in Casey Anthony's trunk. Investigators found a large number of gnats in a bag in the trunk. His report, which came out in 2009, said the flies feed off of decomposition.
In January 2011, the defense and prosecution talked with forensic entomologist Timothy Huntington. His deposition was just released last week. Huntington, who at one time studied with Haskell said "the insects are, are not consistent with the presence of a decomposing body."
Haskell's report read, "Paper toweling was used in an attempt to clean the decompositional fluids purged from the remains in the trunk of the car."
However, Huntington told attorneys you can’t say one way or the other if a body was ever in the trunk.
Huntington said the gnats were probably from the garbage found in the car.

BULLSHIT bc certain flies and their larvae only feed off of cadavar. Some blow flies which were found wouldn't feed off of old food or garbage. He's playing off of words being gnat. He should talk about some of the larvae. Wonder if he's a dp advocate! Hmmm? There were more than gnats found & he knows it, so why make that statement?

Especially when he will be confronted on cross by the prosecution.   If he doesnt know the difference between maggots and gnats, nor the cycle of bug life its going to be particularly embarrassing for him.

I hate Huntington. Here's a tiny pic that shows a portion of Haskells findings:

http://i37.tinypic.com/kd2885.jpg
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: March 08, 2011, 06:39:22 PM »

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/march/216082/Attorneys-battle-over-air-science-in-Casey-Anthony-case

Forensic botanist Neal Haskell said he found tiny (microscopic) flies in Casey Anthony's trunk. Investigators found a large number of gnats in a bag in the trunk. His report, which came out in 2009, said the flies feed off of decomposition.
In January 2011, the defense and prosecution talked with forensic entomologist Timothy Huntington. His deposition was just released last week. Huntington, who at one time studied with Haskell said "the insects are, are not consistent with the presence of a decomposing body."
Haskell's report read, "Paper toweling was used in an attempt to clean the decompositional fluids purged from the remains in the trunk of the car."
However, Huntington told attorneys you can’t say one way or the other if a body was ever in the trunk.

BULLSHIT bc certain flies and their larvae only feed off of cadavar. Some blow flies which were found wouldn't feed off of old food or garbage. He's playing off of words being gnat. He should talk about some of the larvae. Wonder if he's a dp advocate! Hmmm? There were more than gnats found & he knows it, so why make that statement?

Especially when he will be confronted on cross by the prosecution.   If he doesnt know the difference between maggots and gnats, nor the cycle of bug life its going to be particularly embarrassing for him.

I hate Huntington. Here's a tiny pic that shows a portion of Haskells findings:

http://i37.tinypic.com/kd2885.jpg

Not worried about this attention seeking defense for hire whatsoever

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: March 08, 2011, 06:50:28 PM »

Cappy, saving space instead of the big quote...

I agree with ya, but I do worry about appeal.

One more thing, I've said since the beginning that this case was gonna generate so much case law that it's not even funny. There are sooo many variables involved. We happen to live in a country where people are innocent until proven guilty, and people are entitled to a fair trial with the State paying for their defense, even if they are guilty. I personally love my country but I'm disappointed that it's come to this. Too much coming to the rescue of the criminals and not enough protection of the innocent people - especially innocent children. Who cares how it happened. Casey was a negligent mutha. She should pay the price for that, stand and be held accountable. Instead, she's entitled to teh best experts in the country to fight for her life.

Such a shame, imo, that these effen attorneys can't fight for the rights of cancer patients that can't afford their meds so they are left to wither away and die a slow painful death. Instead, it's all about the money. Criminal Defense Attorneys make just as much money as a litigator, sometimes more. Prosecutor - not so much. They go after the bucks instead of justice. For that I resent them.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: March 08, 2011, 07:10:48 PM »

Has this been posted yet?

Motion For Relative Of Victim To Be Excluded From Rule Of Sequestration And Memorandum Of Law
March 2, 2011

http://docs.docstoc.com/pdf/288745/65fd ... 867d0a.pdf

Court Minutes
March 2-3, 2011

http://docs.docstoc.com/pdf/288745/3df4 ... f6d1cd.pdf

links are bad or private....this is what I get:

AccessDeniedAccess Denied0ACDD39DCBD690E5QOshUjEqnT++CPbm2b+x10n5bGMjs+6g0pGmKnxmC/8p7Z3/uUdd1FN4cOuS27y+

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/73107238/20110302-Motion-for-Relative-of-Victim-To-be-Excluded-from-Sequestration

It pizzes me off that they will only acknowledge that Caylee is the victim when it gets them what they want.  She's still being used as a pawn by them.

I think it's interesting that Lee was not included. It appears he has washed his hands of Casey and her antics. After being on the stand this week, I do believe Uncle Lee will be Caylee's unsung hero and instrumental in acheiving a measure of justice for his niece.

I must respectfully disagree with you. IMO he is still firmly in KC's corner. Lee received use immunity for his deposition. But that only covered his deposition. He can still be charged with a crime in this case if something not covered in his depo comes to light. MO he will not lie for KC if it could incriminate him in any fashion. But if it doesn't, I don't think for a moment he would not lie, stretch or color the truth for her.

I agree with you, Sunny.

Lee is covering himself first, Casey second.

Just how I see it.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: March 08, 2011, 07:22:19 PM »

Awesome timeline from the Prosecution's side...OCSO's side:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-interviews,0,100606.htmlpage

Try going right to page 58 first (for the trunk stuff), read on.

Alot is covered at this link.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: March 08, 2011, 07:24:25 PM »

The gnats are NOT the defense's problem. Read back though the other reports - the two other groups of flies, the cheese flies (Piophilidae )and the coffin flies not to mention the blow flies. There were also some beetles & mites which are only seen where a dead body has been. They even grew the blow fly larvae to see how long it had been and what "generation" of them they were. I am really into this work, so trust me what they are talking about is NOTHING.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: March 08, 2011, 07:33:52 PM »

Awesome timeline from the Prosecution's side...OCSO's side:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-interviews,0,100606.htmlpage

Try going right to page 58 first (for the trunk stuff), read on.

Alot is covered at this link.

The FBI lab & ORNL reported there WAS A COMPOSITIONAL EVENT IN THE DEFENDANT'S CAR TRUNK.......Does anyone have the FBI report? Has it even been released?  I must have missed it or they are holding it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: March 08, 2011, 07:36:10 PM »

The gnats are NOT the defense's problem. Read back though the other reports - the two other groups of flies, the cheese flies (Piophilidae )and the coffin flies not to mention the blow flies. There were also some beetles & mites which are only seen where a dead body has been. They even grew the blow fly larvae to see how long it had been and what "generation" of them they were. I am really into this work, so trust me what they are talking about is NOTHING.
Damn skippy! Exactly what I said. Only thing I worry about is if Perry deems "opinions" inadmissable. It could have a trickle effect. The trunk decomp, the flora surrounding and going through Caylee, and the debris are all connected. If the judge deems one part inadmissable, could it trickle over?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: March 08, 2011, 07:46:16 PM »

It doesn't appear to be much food for these flies to be feeding from. IIRC, quite a few of these flies flew out when George opened the trunk at the tow yard.  Why so many flies when so little was there for them?  They weren't after the garbage, that's my opinion.   Here's a look at what was in that garbage bag again.   http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/20320624/detail.html

The problem with the gnats & flies the defense is trying to defend is there are flies which ONLY are attracted to dead bodies. Those particular species don't feed on food. There are even different species of those flies which come at different states of decomposition. All of those flies were present in that trunk. They will never be able to change that or defend that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.