March 29, 2024, 09:07:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 167621 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2011, 04:32:09 PM »

Anyone know what happens to the notepads that Casey spends all her time scribbling in?

The florida tax payers get a bill for them

(sorry FL taxpayers ... but that was funny)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2011, 04:33:02 PM »

Thanks CBB !  

So what just happened?  The hearing seemed to end so quickly without any resolution on anything  

You're welcome, Muffy!! It did end without any fanfare, didn't it? I think both sides were done and JP indicated he'd have a decision by the end of the week. I believe he knows how he's going to rule but wants to write the decision up referencing the case law brought up by both sides. JMO.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2011, 04:33:12 PM »

I can't believe Mason said the case His Honor quoted "Parks" was not relevant.  If it wasn't relevant, His Honor wouldn't have mentioned it.  Also, admonishing the Judge to read the cases, what an insult to His Honor.  The Judge knows more case law by heart than Mason can find in law books, IMO.

That was really shocking to hear him tell the judge those things. I wonder if he is losing his mind to Alzheimers as no attorney would ever admonish a judge like that.

Maybe this will be one of his last (if not THE last) case he will handle and he's going all or nothing?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2011, 04:34:13 PM »

Anyone know what happens to the notepads that Casey spends all her time scribbling in?

yes it is and probably very true

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2011, 04:34:25 PM »

Thanks CBB !  

So what just happened?  The hearing seemed to end so quickly without any resolution on anything  

You're welcome, Muffy!! It did end without any fanfare, didn't it? I think both sides were done and JP indicated he'd have a decision by the end of the week. I believe he knows how he's going to rule but wants to write the decision up referencing the case law brought up by both sides. JMO.

Thanks CBB.  I guess they all just went like "Okay.  Done"  and it was. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2011, 04:35:09 PM »

Thanks CBB !  

I think JBP knew what his rulings was before they went into closing arguments today. I can't recall seeing his chair rock and roll at all.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2011, 04:36:55 PM »

All of this is laying the groundwork for going to trial for the murder of an innocent child.  It just boggles the mind.   

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2011, 04:36:55 PM »

4:16 p.m. -- Judge Perry says his decision will likely come at the end of next week. 

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/215417/Casey-Anthony---Defense-argues-investigators-undermined-family
The end of next week?

I render my decision NOW!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
crazybabyborg
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2011, 04:37:01 PM »

Gotta run for a bit. See you all later!! I wish we had a decision today! I like the thought of Casey going back to her cell with all her bubbles popped!   

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2011, 04:37:55 PM »

I'm sure George and Cindy will be among the first to testify at trial.  They can go sit in the gallery once they've testified right?  Wonder how long that will last?  We should start a monkey pool with bananas!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2011, 04:38:04 PM »

Gotta run for a bit. See you all later!! I wish we had a decision today! I like the thought of Casey going back to her cell with all her bubbles popped!   

Thank you for finding something good in it, CBB.   

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2011, 04:38:31 PM »

Well, if that's the case, I'm going to ask for an itemized bill.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
crazybabyborg
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2011, 04:38:35 PM »

All of this is laying the groundwork for going to trial for the murder of an innocent child.  It just boggles the mind.   

Just one more post! 

You're right, and I think JP is being very mindful to cover all his bases to protect the integrity of this case against appeal. That's a good thing! OK, Bye!!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2011, 04:39:08 PM »

Thanks CBB !  

I think JBP knew what his rulings was before they went into closing arguments today. I can't recall seeing his chair rock and roll at all.

But I'm very curious about what happened at sidebar at the end.  I think the defense may have presented some new info from Casey, or clarifying info. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2011, 04:39:49 PM »

Yeah, me too, but now she has to be on pins and needles waiting.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2011, 04:40:46 PM »

Thanks CBB !  

But I'm very curious about what happened at sidebar at the end.  I think the defense may have presented some new info from Casey, or clarifying info. 

You mean new LIES from Casey, right?

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2011, 04:41:05 PM »

Well, if that's the case, I'm going to ask for an itemized bill.

Good idea Curly. I'd be hell bent if I found out we were paying for her pork rinds and tampons....
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2011, 04:41:43 PM »

Thanks CBB !  

You mean new LIES from Casey, right?
Well of course!  She wrote something down and I believe Baez picked it up on the way to sidebar.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2011, 04:42:11 PM »

A better description of Zanny? 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2011, 04:42:16 PM »

I can't believe Mason said the case His Honor quoted "Parks" was not relevant.  If it wasn't relevant, His Honor wouldn't have mentioned it.  Also, admonishing the Judge to read the cases, what an insult to His Honor.  The Judge knows more case law by heart than Mason can find in law books, IMO.

That was really shocking to hear him tell the judge those things. I wonder if he is losing his mind to Alzheimers as no attorney would ever admonish a judge like that.

IIRC..Andrea Lyons did the exact same thing more then once to Judge Stan.  I think it shows very poor courtroom etiquette to try to school the Judge in his own courtroom.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.