April 27, 2024, 05:25:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168124 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: March 08, 2011, 07:53:15 PM »

Awesome timeline from the Prosecution's side...OCSO's side:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-interviews,0,100606.htmlpage

Try going right to page 58 first (for the trunk stuff), read on.

Alot is covered at this link.

The FBI lab & ORNL reported there WAS A COMPOSITIONAL EVENT IN THE DEFENDANT'S CAR TRUNK.......Does anyone have the FBI report? Has it even been released?  I must have missed it or they are holding it.

Exactly exactly exactly. So why is the defense pulling all these stops right now? Just based on opinion?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: March 08, 2011, 08:00:57 PM »

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/march/216082/Attorneys-battle-over-air-science-in-Casey-Anthony-case
Attorneys battle over air science in Casey Anthony case
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 3:35 PM

::snipping2::
Forensic botanist Neal Haskell said he found tiny (microscopic) flies in Casey Anthony's trunk. Investigators found a large number of gnats in a bag in the trunk. His report, which came out in 2009, said the flies feed off of decomposition.
In January 2011, the defense and prosecution talked with forensic entomologist Timothy Huntington. His deposition was just released last week. Huntington, who at one time studied with Haskell said "the insects are, are not consistent with the presence of a decomposing body."
Haskell's report read, "Paper toweling was used in an attempt to clean the decompositional fluids purged from the remains in the trunk of the car."
However, Huntington told attorneys you can’t say one way or the other if a body was ever in the trunk.
Huntington said the gnats were probably from the garbage found in the car.

The gnats are NOT the defense's problem. Read back though the other reports - the two other groups of flies, the cheese flies (Piophilidae )and the coffin flies not to mention the blow flies. There were also some beetles & mites which are only seen where a dead body has been. They even grew the blow fly larvae to see how long it had been and what "generation" of them they were. I am really into this work, so trust me what they are talking about is NOTHING.

ITA & to your question Titch....I dont think the defense is going to be too successful getting much if anything squashed & IMHO I cant imagine a trickle down effect would occur even if one or two things are determined to be inadmissible.   The defense has an opportunity to not only cross examine the State's expert witnesses but also have their experts testify to their opinions that differ with the State's with the same opportunity to the State to cross examine the defense experts, later at trial leaving the jury to weigh the evidence.  Again IMHO,  the bar is set high for the defense to show good cause as to why certain evidence should be deemed inadmissible....not saying its impossible that some might be determined as such but I highly doubt it.  Personally, at this juncture I dont see much if anything that the defense would be able to prevail on appeal but we'll all have to see from the Frye hearing forward what is presented.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: March 08, 2011, 08:03:51 PM »

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/march/216082/Attorneys-battle-over-air-science-in-Casey-Anthony-case

Forensic botanist Neal Haskell said he found tiny (microscopic) flies in Casey Anthony's trunk. Investigators found a large number of gnats in a bag in the trunk. His report, which came out in 2009, said the flies feed off of decomposition.
In January 2011, the defense and prosecution talked with forensic entomologist Timothy Huntington. His deposition was just released last week. Huntington, who at one time studied with Haskell said "the insects are, are not consistent with the presence of a decomposing body."
Haskell's report read, "Paper toweling was used in an attempt to clean the decompositional fluids purged from the remains in the trunk of the car."
However, Huntington told attorneys you can’t say one way or the other if a body was ever in the trunk.

The gnats are NOT the defense's problem. Read back though the other reports - the two other groups of flies, the cheese flies (Piophilidae )and the coffin flies not to mention the blow flies. There were also some beetles & mites which are only seen where a dead body has been. They even grew the blow fly larvae to see how long it had been and what "generation" of them they were. I am really into this work, so trust me what they are talking about is NOTHING.
Damn skippy! Exactly what I said. Only thing I worry about is if Perry deems "opinions" inadmissable. It could have a trickle effect. The trunk decomp, the flora surrounding and going through Caylee, and the debris are all connected. If the judge deems one part inadmissable, could it trickle over?

None of that will be found not admissible. This came from the FBI lab and is used in hundreds of courts all over this nation daily. That is nothing but a crazy dream in the defense's mind. They are getting as insane trying to defend her as Charlie Sheen is. It is nothing but insanity ramblings.

The worst part is if bozo had worked to get her a plea deal before the body was found she would been out for her 30th birthday party and got on with her drinking and drugging until she finally "offed" herself. Now either the state is going to do it or she is going to sit in jail for life. (she could be there 50+years or more)

I have often wondered if the reason the Anthonys disliked bozo so much was because they knew she needed to try to plead it down and most likely their attorneys had told them the same thing. They realized early on she was going down for this and George would have known she could have cut a deal. I wondered if that is why he wanted to talk to her without bozo.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: March 08, 2011, 08:19:15 PM »

Awesome timeline from the Prosecution's side...OCSO's side:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-interviews,0,100606.htmlpage

Try going right to page 58 first (for the trunk stuff), read on.

Alot is covered at this link.

The FBI lab & ORNL reported there WAS A COMPOSITIONAL EVENT IN THE DEFENDANT'S CAR TRUNK.......Does anyone have the FBI report? Has it even been released?  I must have missed it or they are holding it.

Exactly exactly exactly. So why is the defense pulling all these stops right now? Just based on opinion?

My personal opinion is they are desperate. Desperate people do desperate things. If you look at bozo's past behaviors and all the insane lies he has told to the press, you will see his pattern.  All the things he told early on have turned out to be big lies. The truth is he is not a criminal defense attorney and from reading his motions, I am convinced he made it though college under affirmative action or some other program because I have never known even poor attorneys who had such poor use of linguistics ,logic and syntax. Surely they would have made him take some public speaking classes in college or law school. I have a son still in high school who would cream him in a debate. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: March 08, 2011, 08:19:49 PM »

Damn skippy! Exactly what I said. Only thing I worry about is if Perry deems "opinions" inadmissable. It could have a trickle effect. The trunk decomp, the flora surrounding and going through Caylee, and the debris are all connected. If the judge deems one part inadmissable, could it trickle over?

None of that will be found not admissible. This came from the FBI lab and is used in hundreds of courts all over this nation daily. That is nothing but a crazy dream in the defense's mind. They are getting as insane trying to defend her as Charlie Sheen is. It is nothing but insanity ramblings.

The worst part is if bozo had worked to get her a plea deal before the body was found she would been out for her 30th birthday party and got on with her drinking and drugging until she finally "offed" herself. Now either the state is going to do it or she is going to sit in jail for life. (she could be there 50+years or more)

I have often wondered if the reason the Anthonys disliked bozo so much was because they knew she needed to try to plead it down and most likely their attorneys had told them the same thing. They realized early on she was going down for this and George would have known she could have cut a deal. I wondered if that is why he wanted to talk to her without bozo.

I agree with every single thing you said! Thank you so much. I've ALWAYS thought that's exactly why the A's didn't care for him. I personally thought from the beginning that Lee was gonna make a difference, get Casey to plea, but it never happened...either bc Casey is too stubborn or bc she's so far up her own azz that she thinks she's not gonna be held accountable. Is she oblivious as to the idiot she truly is? My gosh, all her shenanigans with being all touchy feely makes me wonder if she considers herself the next Holly Madison - got news for her - NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME!

Something I've been wondering - was it ever proven that Lee tried to wipe the harddrive? Or just the memory? I remember something in the beginning that had to do with Lee wiping the harddrive or something. Besides obviously having a strong knowledge where Caylee could be, could Lee have also requested immunity bc of this?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: March 08, 2011, 08:27:48 PM »

One thing I have to say to that humorous comparison:    Duh Winning....NOT!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: March 08, 2011, 09:12:15 PM »

ITA & to your question Titch....I dont think the defense is going to be too successful getting much if anything squashed & IMHO I cant imagine a trickle down effect would occur even if one or two things are determined to be inadmissible.   The defense has an opportunity to not only cross examine the State's expert witnesses but also have their experts testify to their opinions that differ with the State's with the same opportunity to the State to cross examine the defense experts, later at trial leaving the jury to weigh the evidence.  Again IMHO,  the bar is set high for the defense to show good cause as to why certain evidence should be deemed inadmissible....not saying its impossible that some might be determined as such but I highly doubt it.  Personally, at this juncture I dont see much if anything that the defense would be able to prevail on appeal but we'll all have to see from the Frye hearing forward what is presented.

Thank you Capp! Hey, I have to scoot on outta here. My lil one is waiting to read to me Smile He's reading Maniac Magee and loves it! Very sorry I don't have more time tonight. If I can get back on, I'll see ya later.

I used to go to InSession when the docs started pouring out. They have every single doc on one page if I remember right. If you guys need it, I'll look for it tomorrow, unless somebody else has it handy. Might be a good link to have in the docs thread here...unless it's already here - I completely forgot to check!

Have a great night everyone.

Praying for justice little Caylee. Have faith.

an angelic monkey
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: March 08, 2011, 09:15:33 PM »

I agree with every single thing you said! Thank you so much. I've ALWAYS thought that's exactly why the A's didn't care for him. I personally thought from the beginning that Lee was gonna make a difference, get Casey to plea, but it never happened...either bc Casey is too stubborn or bc she's so far up her own azz that she thinks she's not gonna be held accountable. Is she oblivious as to the idiot she truly is? My gosh, all her shenanigans with being all touchy feely makes me wonder if she considers herself the next Holly Madison - got news for her - NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME!

Something I've been wondering - was it ever proven that Lee tried to wipe the harddrive? Or just the memory? I remember something in the beginning that had to do with Lee wiping the harddrive or something. Besides obviously having a strong knowledge where Caylee could be, could Lee have also requested immunity bc of this?

It was said that the hard drive had a blue screen when Lee brought it back, and that could be what he had to get some type of immunity for because they caught him. It would show what time it was done, so if he had it at that time, they had him on that. You CAN'T wipe a hard drive clean. You can delete all the files you want, but they are still there.  He would have to have formatted it and he evidently didn't because their forensic computer expert got a lot of info off it.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: March 08, 2011, 09:28:39 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/03/07/caylee-anthony-case-chloroform-and-gcms/
Caylee Anthony case: Chloroform and GC/MS
Posted on March 7, 2011 by Valhall

Think about it...

If the defense challenges this compelling testimony, and the subsequent results of various chems, multiple items found in and around Caylee could be deemed inadmissable, these very same results that could link back to the frickin trunk of Casey's car. Everything including the finding of chems similar in structure to detergent (cleaning and/or laundry), ethanol, chloroform, and so on. If that syringe could have been traced back to the A's household and/or one of their "jobsites", then it could hold basis, but we don't know if that investigation ever took place. All we know is that the syringe was found inside of a Gatorade bottle and the subsequent results thereafter. Since Dr. G ruled Homocide mainly b/c of the Henkel tape wrapped around Caylee's head, and since the Henkel tape didn't come from the same batch of tape that was wrapped on the gas can, it's hard to prove it originated from that house. The prosecution needs these scientific doctors findings and opinions. They should be ruled admissable. It's how we have been living for many years. Not only does their research help with the forensic aspects of a criminal nature, their research also helps with cancer and AIDS research, the molecular & cell structural breakdown, etc. In a roundabout way, they also help with vaccines, which ultimately is handled by the CDC and/or the WHO.

IMO, Mason & his geriatric ignorant helping the enemy ho-bag murderer self should be euthanized. I mean, I've seen some other old dogs be put down for less. Just sayin'...

Do we have reports stating the Henkel tape found on Caylee's skull & the tape on the gas can are not from the same batch? I don't recall reading that.

I thought discovery indicated that the duct tape found on the remains and duct tape collected from the Anthony home were from the same batch....hmmm

Here's a link to a blog Valhall wrote about the duct tape evidence and subsequent discovery:
http://www.whiotv.com/news/27051601/detail.html Edit to correct link. MB http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/02/08/will-duct-tape-be-caseys-sticking-point-95-shurity/

According to one of Val's post in the discussion section for this article she states "It's the same damned tape!"
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 08:14:02 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: March 08, 2011, 09:34:44 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/03/07/caylee-anthony-case-chloroform-and-gcms/

Think about it...

If the defense challenges this compelling testimony, and the subsequent results of various chems, multiple items found in and around Caylee could be deemed inadmissable, these very same results that could link back to the frickin trunk of Casey's car. Everything including the finding of chems similar in structure to detergent (cleaning and/or laundry), ethanol, chloroform, and so on. If that syringe could have been traced back to the A's household and/or one of their "jobsites", then it could hold basis, but we don't know if that investigation ever took place. All we know is that the syringe was found inside of a Gatorade bottle and the subsequent results thereafter. Since Dr. G ruled Homocide mainly b/c of the Henkel tape wrapped around Caylee's head, and since the Henkel tape didn't come from the same batch of tape that was wrapped on the gas can, it's hard to prove it originated from that house. The prosecution needs these scientific doctors findings and opinions. They should be ruled admissable. It's how we have been living for many years. Not only does their research help with the forensic aspects of a criminal nature, their research also helps with cancer and AIDS research, the molecular & cell structural breakdown, etc. In a roundabout way, they also help with vaccines, which ultimately is handled by the CDC and/or the WHO.

IMO, Mason & his geriatric ignorant helping the enemy ho-bag murderer self should be euthanized. I mean, I've seen some other old dogs be put down for less. Just sayin'...

Do we have reports stating the Henkel tape found on Caylee's skull & the tape on the gas can are not from the same batch? I don't recall reading that.

I thought discovery indicated that the duct tape found on the remains and duct tape collected from the Anthony home were from the same batch....hmmm

Here's a link to a blog Valhall wrote about the duct tape evidence and subsequent discovery:
http://www.whiotv.com/news/27051601/detail.html Edit to correct link. MB http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/02/08/will-duct-tape-be-caseys-sticking-point-95-shurity/

According to one of Val's post in the discussion section for this article she states "It's the same damned tape!"

I thought the FBI report said the tape around Caylee's skull and the tape on the gas can didn;t match? Jeez, I have to go back and look through the links I saved. I have tons. I'm probably wrong, then. I thought the county forensics lab thought it was the same but the fbi deemed it not to be from the same batch, etc. Something about the fibers didn;t line up & stuff? It's been so long ago I literally forget, only remembered that particular part. So, having said that, I could be wrong then. I'm sorry my dear. I'll look through the stuff I have saved tomorrow. Right now my lil one is waiting to read & it's 9:30, so he thinks he's hot stuff being up so late.

Promise I'll save this and reply tomorrow. Thanks for Val's link. Sweet dreams.

an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 08:13:11 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: March 08, 2011, 09:39:23 PM »

It was said that the hard drive had a blue screen when Lee brought it back, and that could be what he had to get some type of immunity for because they caught him. It would show what time it was done, so if he had it at that time, they had him on that. You CAN'T wipe a hard drive clean. You can delete all the files you want, but they are still there.  He would have to have formatted it and he evidently didn't because their forensic computer expert got a lot of info off it.

I was thinking he wiped the harddrive and was gonna reformat. People don;t realize that even once it's reformatted, there would still be footprints with regards to navigation & download history...unless he would have replaced the hd altogether...which he didn't bc le was able to retrieve search history. I thought Lee worked with computers & remember that when this went down, I thought to myself he must be a dumb computer dude bc even I know how to replace a hd. Then I thought I read he used to part cars or was some kind of sports planner or something...so I thought, it figures.

Seriously gotta run. See yas tomorrow!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: March 08, 2011, 10:02:37 PM »

I was thinking he wiped the harddrive and was gonna reformat. People don;t realize that even once it's reformatted, there would still be footprints with regards to navigation & download history...unless he would have replaced the hd altogether...which he didn't bc le was able to retrieve search history. I thought Lee worked with computers & remember that when this went down, I thought to myself he must be a dumb computer dude bc even I know how to replace a hd. Then I thought I read he used to part cars or was some kind of sports planner or something...so I thought, it figures.

Seriously gotta run. See yas tomorrow!

Sorry to quote myself but I found it. Can't believe I couldn;t just let it go til tomorrow. According to the FBI, the duct tape around Caylee's skull and the duct tape on the gas can are dissimilar. Please refer to the following:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/09/30/9-30-09.conway.docs.pdf

Page 7 =
Q60 Debris from skull
Q62-Q64 Tape
Q65-Q66 Gas can with tape (OCSO Item #65, Q-76)

Page 11 =
The fabric portion of specimens Q62 through Q64 (FBI Laboratory number 081213001 TP LF) and Q104 (FBI Laboratory number 090115014 TO LF) are microscopically dissimilar in fiber composition to the fiber composition of specimen Q99 (FBI Laboratory number 081213001 TO LF) (residence). Accordingly they are not consistent with originating from the same source as Q66.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: March 08, 2011, 10:04:55 PM »

Think about it...

http://www.whiotv.com/news/27051601/detail.html Edit to correct link: MB http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/02/08/will-duct-tape-be-caseys-sticking-point-95-shurity/

I thought the FBI report said the tape around Caylee's skull and the tape on the gas can didn;t match? Jeez, I have to go back and look through the links I saved. I have tons. I'm probably wrong, then. I thought the county forensics lab thought it was the same but the fbi deemed it not to be from the same batch, etc. Something about the fibers didn;t line up & stuff? It's been so long ago I literally forget, only remembered that particular part. So, having said that, I could be wrong then. I'm sorry my dear. I'll look through the stuff I have saved tomorrow. Right now my lil one is waiting to read & it's 9:30, so he thinks he's hot stuff being up so late.

an angelic monkey

BBM

I believe the "difference" in the cotton fiber backing on the duct tape found at the house and that found on the remains were attributed to exposure to the elements, rather than origin and manufacturing...if that helps. If you get the chance read a few pages of posts on thehinkymeter article I linked, it's explained further. I don't know about others, but sometimes the science in this case confuses me....
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 08:11:53 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: March 08, 2011, 10:11:02 PM »

Think about it...

http://www.whiotv.com/news/27051601/detail.html Edit to correct link.  MB http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/02/08/will-duct-tape-be-caseys-sticking-point-95-shurity/

an angelic monkey

BBM

I believe the "difference" in the cotton fiber backing on the duct tape found at the house and that found on the remains were attributed to exposure to the elements, rather than origin and manufacturing...if that helps. If you get the chance read a few pages of posts on thehinkymeter article I linked, it's explained further. I don't know about others, but sometimes the science in this case confuses me....

Thank you Samarie. I love Val's site! Yeah, I remember when everything was being investigated and I was posting on WS at the time, with Bond I believe, I forget at the moment, and alot of us came to the conclusion it was just how we were interpreting the reports bc they had to match. But the FBI lad knows the differentiation, the elements, etc and they still said it's not a match. The glue would change, but the fiber makeup wouldn;t. For them to deem it dissimilar, it must not even have a chance of a match, even when taking into consideration the underwater elements, heat, botany, etc. Their labs are so detailed that they can test dirt and find out a specific area that dirt originated from. So, if they say it's dissimilar, then it's not a match.

Now I'm in trouble. My son is mad at me. Gonna run.

XOX everyone!  an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 08:10:19 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: March 08, 2011, 10:12:42 PM »

fbi lab not lad. omg. i like what val said, though. my logic says it could be that way...but then i read the fbi report & it states something different.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: March 08, 2011, 10:44:00 PM »

Sorry to quote myself but I found it. Can't believe I couldn;t just let it go til tomorrow. According to the FBI, the duct tape around Caylee's skull and the duct tape on the gas can are dissimilar. Please refer to the following:

Page 7 =
Q60 Debris from skull
Q62-Q64 Tape

Page 11 =
The fabric portion of specimens Q62 through Q64 (FBI Laboratory number 081213001 TP LF) and Q104 (FBI Laboratory number 090115014 TO LF) are microscopically dissimilar in fiber composition to the fiber composition of specimen Q99 (FBI Laboratory number 081213001 TO LF) (residence). Accordingly they are not consistent with originating from the same source as Q66.

IIRC the duct tape matched the duct tape KC had in her car from a party they went to. I think either Amy or Annie talked about in their deposition.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: March 08, 2011, 10:57:17 PM »

Page 7 =
Q60 Debris from skull
Q62-Q64 Tape

Page 11 =

IIRC the duct tape matched the duct tape KC had in her car from a party they went to. I think either Amy or Annie talked about in their deposition.

I remember that too. I think it was Amy & it was from that no clothes party or something. But I thought they couldn't find the duct tape? I thought le asked Amy about it but she said she thought Casey took it? Omg it's so hard to keep up with stuff bc not only is Casey a habitual liar, she's a thief too!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: March 08, 2011, 11:02:19 PM »

Samarie, that link you supplied to Val is wrong. Her blog is hinkymeter. The link you gave is about 9 Vets that got hepatitis. Just wanted to let you know. Wink

Edit:  Thanks Titch.  I'll go fix the links. 
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 08:08:39 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: March 08, 2011, 11:22:05 PM »

Samarie, that link you supplied to Val is wrong. Her blog is hinkymeter. The link you gave is about 9 Vets that got hepatitis. Just wanted to let you know. Wink

I found the link you're looking for:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/02/08/will-duct-tape-be-caseys-sticking-point-95-shurity/

Snipped:
I have a 95% confidence in these samples being PC-621HPT.

Damn straight, skippy.  He noted the difference in the cloth and actually pointed out that it was apparently due to the cotton deteriorating away stating “Cotton fibers will deteriorate easier than polyester fibers“, but that the cloth matched “closely” to the cloth used in PC-621HPT.  The film from the remains scene duct tape pieces matched the film used on this product.  The fill yarn used in the cloth matched the fill yarn used in this product.

So, let’s review where we’re at with the duct tape found on Caylee’s skull:

adhesive – matched George’s gas can tape
fill yarn – matched Shurtape PC-621HPT
the film backing – matched Shurtape PC-621HPT
cloth – “closely matches” except for the cotton being decomposed away – for both George’s gas can tape and PC-621HPT
Henkel Branded duct tape still in Anthony possession during early days of search – check
George working for OUC either at the material warehouse proper or at the same OUC location – check
OUC buying Shurtape duct tape and having it in their central material warehouse inventory during the time George was security guard for OUC – check
Shurtape 95% confident it is their PC-621HPT product – check
Casey in a sticky wicket – check
Check please.

Valhall.

Me, I like this idea but did OCSO & the FBI rule it in for the Prosecution? The other difference that I noted was when speaking of stranger DNA on the tape. The FBI found that it originated from a lab worker that handled it.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: March 08, 2011, 11:25:08 PM »

Girlzrock, dappledoxie, Cappuccino, michelete2, mizjay, callie4u, LVSusie and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.