April 28, 2024, 02:44:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168141 times)
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #220 on: March 08, 2011, 11:37:14 PM »

Hey, Titch

Appreciate reading your insights..
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: March 09, 2011, 12:19:44 AM »

Samarie, that link you supplied to Val is wrong. Her blog is hinkymeter. The link you gave is about 9 Vets that got hepatitis. Just wanted to let you know. Wink

Soryy about that Titch! You might want to do a preview and click on and check links you're posting, Samarie. MuffyBee

I had several windows open at the time and multi-tasking is apparently not one of my strengths. I see you found the article though..thanks!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 08:18:16 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: March 09, 2011, 07:59:48 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/03/do-you-think-casey-anthony-will-testify/
Do You Think Casey Anthony Will Testify? 03/09/11

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #223 on: March 09, 2011, 08:16:42 AM »

Not a chance in He!! that they will put her on the stand. It would be suicide for the "dream team" - KC may want to get up there but a smart attorney (which I know they are not) would never subject her to cross on the issues in this case.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: March 09, 2011, 08:36:03 AM »

Not a chance in He!! that they will put her on the stand. It would be suicide for the "dream team" - KC may want to get up there but a smart attorney (which I know they are not) would never subject her to cross on the issues in this case.

I don't think they'll want her to testify either.I expect one of the clan to jump up with some kind of completely off the chart ten kinds of crazy explosion.If it happens to be Casey,well that works for me.
She's going down.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #225 on: March 09, 2011, 08:42:39 AM »

I don't think they'll want her to testify either.I expect one of the clan to jump up with some kind of completely off the chart ten kinds of crazy explosion.If it happens to be Casey,well that works for me.
She's going down.
I think it will happen and it will be George - he is a man on the edge - but after living with these crazy women I might be too - I only hope he does not go "postal" and hurt anyone.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: March 09, 2011, 08:44:00 AM »

I found this link in the comments to this article.  Casey talks about being read her rights by Melich.  Mason should know by now, that most of these interviews are found on video.  If he doesn't want to read, he could at least view videos.  Of course, he knows the truth, just has to spew BS as he has nothing else to spew.  moo   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPzH5kD8Pl4&feature=related   starts at 5:35

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: March 09, 2011, 09:23:13 AM »

I have a dumb question..does anyone know how many scientist and doctors in their field the defense has left to testify?

So many of them have dropped out that I have lost track of who is still in their corner to be an expert witness.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: March 09, 2011, 09:28:51 AM »

She's going down.
I think it will happen and it will be George - he is a man on the edge - but after living with these crazy women I might be too - I only hope he does not go "postal" and hurt anyone.

I agree,George is the weakest link,and i am with you on the postal part.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: March 09, 2011, 09:37:47 AM »

I have a dumb question..does anyone know how many scientist and doctors in their field the defense has left to testify?

So many of them have dropped out that I have lost track of who is still in their corner to be an expert witness.

I can't keep up with them.    Here are the two lists I have saved. 
Defense Witness List
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg_E&hl=en#

Defense Penalty Phase Witness list
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t1IKoWtQFXbILJ9pVMwT-c0dXhXOtFw-u5N2jfvVJM0/edit?hl=en#

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: March 09, 2011, 10:05:52 AM »

I can't keep up with them.    Here are the two lists I have saved. 
Defense Witness List
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg_E&hl=en#

Defense Penalty Phase Witness list
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t1IKoWtQFXbILJ9pVMwT-c0dXhXOtFw-u5N2jfvVJM0/edit?hl=en#

TY TRIMM.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: March 09, 2011, 10:16:21 AM »

Looks like they are going to be left with only a handful of their own defense experts..if even that much by trial.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: March 09, 2011, 10:18:23 AM »

She's going down.

I agree,George is the weakest link,and i am with you on the postal part.   

Yep...George will go postal..he is the weakest link, agreed..Casey will never testify..look at the way she reacted when she was in jail and "no one will let me talk"....lol...she is a loose cannon and her defense team probably knows that..besides, she would garner even less sympathy once she got on the stand..this woman is cold blooded and it shows...jmo...

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: March 09, 2011, 10:20:31 AM »

I've always been confused regarding the duct tape.
So does it match the rolls at the A's or not?
I remember it was said that casey "borrowed" a roll from Amy and never returned it, but never heard that the cuct tape on Caylee matched that roll.

NO way will she take the stand although what a treat that would be.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: March 09, 2011, 10:23:02 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/03/09/casey-anthony-baez-just-couldnt-break-yuri-melich/
Written on 9 March 2011 at 09:16 by humbleopinion
Casey Anthony: Baez just couldn’t break Yuri Melich!

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #235 on: March 09, 2011, 10:30:45 AM »

I remember it was said that casey "borrowed" a roll from Amy and never returned it, but never heard that the cuct tape on Caylee matched that roll.

OMG, would that sure be something to see.  The State would shred her up.  No way Jose are they putting her on the stand. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: March 09, 2011, 10:49:57 AM »

I like the way Valhall explains the tape.She can break it down.
Will Duct Tape be Casey’s Sticking Point – 95% ‘Shurity’
Posted on February 8, 2011 by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: March 09, 2011, 10:53:53 AM »

OMG, would that sure be something to see.  The State would shred her up.  No way Jose are they putting her on the stand. 

Ah, but let's not forget that she know by now that SHE's the boss. She also thinks that she can convince any of us lesser mortals of anything. If she decides she wants to talk, no defense team is going to stop her. It may happen.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: March 09, 2011, 11:21:11 AM »

Curly, if I recall, there was also interest in duct tape that was used on the posters of Caylee.  I can't remember what that was all about . . . but I do remember there was much ado about it.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: March 09, 2011, 11:21:16 AM »

She's going down.

I do think there should be more security when George is present in the court room.
He's like a ticking time bomb IMO.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.