April 28, 2024, 07:05:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168146 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #240 on: March 09, 2011, 11:30:34 AM »

I've always been confused regarding the duct tape.
So does it match the rolls at the A's or not?
I remember it was said that casey "borrowed" a roll from Amy and never returned it, but never heard that the cuct tape on Caylee matched that roll.

NO way will she take the stand although what a treat that would be.

OMG, would that sure be something to see.  The State would shred her up.  No way Jose are they putting her on the stand. 

Ah, but let's not forget that she know by now that SHE's the boss. She also thinks that she can convince any of us lesser mortals of anything. If she decides she wants to talk, no defense team is going to stop her. It may happen.

I thought of that and that her overwhelming desire to get the last word in may make her want to be heard and would ignore her lawyers advice, but all these years, she has done exactly what he has said, save sending notes to Robyn Adams. 

Get a load of that she is the boss crap.  That annoys me so much.  She murdered her daughter and is on trial for murder.   

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #241 on: March 09, 2011, 11:32:34 AM »

Not a chance in He!! that they will put her on the stand. It would be suicide for the "dream team" - KC may want to get up there but a smart attorney (which I know they are not) would never subject her to cross on the issues in this case.

I don't think they'll want her to testify either.I expect one of the clan to jump up with some kind of completely off the chart ten kinds of crazy explosion.If it happens to be Casey,well that works for me.
She's going down.
I think it will happen and it will be George - he is a man on the edge - but after living with these crazy women I might be too - I only hope he does not go "postal" and hurt anyone.

I do think there should be more security when George is present in the court room.
He's like a ticking time bomb IMO.

At one time, when Hoesky was out on bond, he had a gun, which police came and got, but can he bring his gun in court?  He was law enforcement.  I cannot see him being a cop.  He is too much of a pushover.  I would love to see his employment records.  Wonder if the bosses were happy with his performance.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: March 09, 2011, 11:35:22 AM »

I remember it was said that casey "borrowed" a roll from Amy and never returned it, but never heard that the cuct tape on Caylee matched that roll.

Curly, if I recall, there was also interest in duct tape that was used on the posters of Caylee.  I can't remember what that was all about . . . but I do remember there was much ado about it.

There were missing children posters hung @ the command center with the same Henkel duct tape found on Caylee's skull. The tape KC borrowed from amy was gaff tape, used on movie/production sets. There was no gaff tape found @ the crime scene or the home on Hopespring Drive to my knowledge.

The tape on Caylee's skull & George's gas can were both Henkel brand.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #243 on: March 09, 2011, 11:38:06 AM »

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8af_1221265186

I just re-listened to Yuri Melich's interview (first contact with KC) July 16, 2008 @ 4:11am.

For anyone interested in re-visiting the beginning of the skanks endless lies to LE.

This is YM's initial contact with KC......and contrary to Cindy's testimony that YM was intimidating & demanding while questioning KC @ this time, I heard nothing that even comes close to that tone from YM.
What a shocker.....Cindy lied!

Thank you for posting that Tupelo I will definitely listen to that again.  I have been trying to catch up in the previous thread(s) but wanted to thank you and Cookie for sharing your experience in the court room with us, that must have been a remarkable experience.  I am glad Caylee had you both there to support her.  an angelic monkey
Hi Mission!     Seeme posted the link to this.   She has been posting great links lately and I too have acknowledged another instead of Seeme.   We really do love you Seeme and we appreciate everything you share with us.   

It was a great experience going to the hearings. I'm glad I went for many reasons and sharing with all the Monkeys was at the top of the list!  YW
Oh goodness thank you for pointing that out Tupelo.   I apologize Seeme, thank you for the link.  I listened to the interview and Yuri was more than polite IMO, he sounded very concerned and sincere in trying to help find Caylee.  It still blows my mind how KC can lie, she has quite the imagination. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: March 09, 2011, 11:47:19 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/03/07/caylee-anthony-case-chloroform-and-gcms/
Caylee Anthony case: Chloroform and GC/MS
Posted on March 7, 2011 by Valhall

Think about it...

If the defense challenges this compelling testimony, and the subsequent results of various chems, multiple items found in and around Caylee could be deemed inadmissable, these very same results that could link back to the frickin trunk of Casey's car. Everything including the finding of chems similar in structure to detergent (cleaning and/or laundry), ethanol, chloroform, and so on. If that syringe could have been traced back to the A's household and/or one of their "jobsites", then it could hold basis, but we don't know if that investigation ever took place. All we know is that the syringe was found inside of a Gatorade bottle and the subsequent results thereafter. Since Dr. G ruled Homocide mainly b/c of the Henkel tape wrapped around Caylee's head, and since the Henkel tape didn't come from the same batch of tape that was wrapped on the gas can, it's hard to prove it originated from that house. The prosecution needs these scientific doctors findings and opinions. They should be ruled admissable. It's how we have been living for many years. Not only does their research help with the forensic aspects of a criminal nature, their research also helps with cancer and AIDS research, the molecular & cell structural breakdown, etc. In a roundabout way, they also help with vaccines, which ultimately is handled by the CDC and/or the WHO.

IMO, Mason & his geriatric ignorant helping the enemy ho-bag murderer self should be euthanized. I mean, I've seen some other old dogs be put down for less. Just sayin'...

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/02/08/will-duct-tape-be-caseys-sticking-point-95-shurity/

So, let’s review where we’re at with the duct tape found on Caylee’s skull:

* adhesive – matched George’s gas can tape
    * fill yarn – matched Shurtape PC-621HPT
    * the film backing – matched Shurtape PC-621HPT
    * cloth – “closely matches” except for the cotton being decomposed away – for both George’s gas can tape and PC-621HPT
    * Henkel Branded duct tape still in Anthony possession during early days of search – check
    * George working for OUC either at the material warehouse proper or at the same OUC location – check
    * OUC buying Shurtape duct tape and having it in their central material warehouse inventory during the time George was security guard for OUC – check
    * Shurtape 95% confident it is their PC-621HPT product – check
    * Casey in a sticky wicket – check

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: March 09, 2011, 11:49:03 AM »

Seeme remembers everything.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: March 09, 2011, 12:08:53 PM »

Not everything, but thanks Trimm! I do try my darndest though

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: March 09, 2011, 12:15:04 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/03/07/caylee-anthony-case-chloroform-and-gcms/
Caylee Anthony case: Chloroform and GC/MS
Posted on March 7, 2011 by Valhall

Think about it...

If the defense challenges this compelling testimony, and the subsequent results of various chems, multiple items found in and around Caylee could be deemed inadmissable, these very same results that could link back to the frickin trunk of Casey's car. Everything including the finding of chems similar in structure to detergent (cleaning and/or laundry), ethanol, chloroform, and so on. If that syringe could have been traced back to the A's household and/or one of their "jobsites", then it could hold basis, but we don't know if that investigation ever took place. All we know is that the syringe was found inside of a Gatorade bottle and the subsequent results thereafter. Since Dr. G ruled Homocide mainly b/c of the Henkel tape wrapped around Caylee's head, and since the Henkel tape didn't come from the same batch of tape that was wrapped on the gas can, it's hard to prove it originated from that house. The prosecution needs these scientific doctors findings and opinions. They should be ruled admissable. It's how we have been living for many years. Not only does their research help with the forensic aspects of a criminal nature, their research also helps with cancer and AIDS research, the molecular & cell structural breakdown, etc. In a roundabout way, they also help with vaccines, which ultimately is handled by the CDC and/or the WHO.

IMO, Mason & his geriatric ignorant helping the enemy ho-bag murderer self should be euthanized. I mean, I've seen some other old dogs be put down for less. Just sayin'...

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/02/08/will-duct-tape-be-caseys-sticking-point-95-shurity/

So, let’s review where we’re at with the duct tape found on Caylee’s skull:

* adhesive – matched George’s gas can tape
    * fill yarn – matched Shurtape PC-621HPT
    * the film backing – matched Shurtape PC-621HPT
    * cloth – “closely matches” except for the cotton being decomposed away – for both George’s gas can tape and PC-621HPT
    * Henkel Branded duct tape still in Anthony possession during early days of search – check
    * George working for OUC either at the material warehouse proper or at the same OUC location – check
    * OUC buying Shurtape duct tape and having it in their central material warehouse inventory during the time George was security guard for OUC – check
    * Shurtape 95% confident it is their PC-621HPT product – check
    * Casey in a sticky wicket – check

Thanks seemeatthebeach, I posted this same stuff from the hinkey meter last night. Here's the link to my post: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9545.msg1313642#msg1313642

Now this is from the FBI report:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/09/30/9-30-09.conway.docs.pdf

Snipped:
Page 7 =
Q60 Debris from skull
Q62-Q64 Tape
Q65-Q66 Gas can with tape (OCSO Item #65, Q-76)

Page 11 =
The fabric portion of specimens Q62 through Q64 (FBI Laboratory number 081213001 TP LF) and Q104 (FBI Laboratory number 090115014 TO LF) are microscopically dissimilar in fiber composition to the fiber composition of specimen Q99 (FBI Laboratory number 081213001 TO LF) (residence). Accordingly they are not consistent with originating from the same source as Q66.

The only problem I can foresee is that the info in Val's article is based on a Quality Control person's opinion. This person may know about the makeup and structure of the tape & it's glue, but not sure about the same lab technology as the FBI. That article also says something about foreign dna or something of the sort...goes into a description, etc. This same foreign dna came from a fingerprint or partial fingerprint from a lab worker (I think that's what I read). It's in that same pdf doc link that I supplied from the FBI report. Having said that, this is what worries me - if a Quality Control person can be thought of as more than an expert than an FBI lab, then the prosecution may have a tiny problem gaining the jury's attention, for them to take it as a serious fact. All this scientific data will be over most of those jurors' heads, most won't understand it all or it will not interest them, but they do know that the FBI and their labs ain't no joke (so to speak). Listen, I agree with this person that said it could be the same stuff with regards to the tape, but an official FBI lab report already said the tape samples are not consistent with coming from the same source as the other.

I love Val's site almost as much as I love Blink's site, especially when so many differing opinions and scenarios are playing out in real time. It's just this one finding that I am having trouble with bc the FBI is trusted. Their labs are state of the art. Fiber composition was found to be microscopically dissimilar. I'd hope that the guy vouching for the scenario that it came from the same source can play an integral part in this case, I just wonder if the jury would take him seriously, and most importantly if he can hold up under cross examination by the defense.

There is a reason Mason joined Casey's defense team. He was against her in the beginning. Several people jumped onto Casey's bandwagon. I think it's bc
the Prosecution was going after murder 1 instead of looking at it from an accidental death perspective. Iow, not an open mind...I just hope it doesn't come back to hurt the case in the long run. Everything Casey did after the fact makes her appear sooo guilty of something much harsher than an accidental death. I've said since the beginning it's gonna come down to the science, I still feel that way.

When I read that the QC guy is 95% sure about the tape samples coming from the same batch, I am reminded of the % of shared dna found in LA in regards to OJ's trial. It's what not only saved his life, it kept him out of jail altogether for Nicole & Ron's murders. He is guilty for those murders, but the jurors didn't know the science behind all the studies. It helped to acquit him. I hope the same injustice doesn't play out in this case.

It scares me.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: March 09, 2011, 12:23:45 PM »

Hey monkeys, not sure if you guys have seen these yet...or not (Sims filings):

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27106293/detail.html

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27106306/detail.html
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: March 09, 2011, 12:25:15 PM »

Curly, if I recall, there was also interest in duct tape that was used on the posters of Caylee.  I can't remember what that was all about . . . but I do remember there was much ado about it.

Yes, sister. (I'm @ work right now). That duct tape as far as I recall was traced back to A's home, but it would make sense that it would be.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: March 09, 2011, 12:27:42 PM »

There were missing children posters hung @ the command center with the same Henkel duct tape found on Caylee's skull. The tape KC borrowed from amy was gaff tape, used on movie/production sets. There was no gaff tape found @ the crime scene or the home on Hopespring Drive to my knowledge.

Thanks, seeme.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: March 09, 2011, 12:34:43 PM »

Not a chance in He!! that they will put her on the stand. It would be suicide for the "dream team" - KC may want to get up there but a smart attorney (which I know they are not) would never subject her to cross on the issues in this case.

I don't think they'll want her to testify either.I expect one of the clan to jump up with some kind of completely off the chart ten kinds of crazy explosion.If it happens to be Casey,well that works for me.
She's going down.
I think it will happen and it will be George - he is a man on the edge - but after living with these crazy women I might be too - I only hope he does not go "postal" and hurt anyone.

I do think there should be more security when George is present in the court room.
He's like a ticking time bomb IMO.

At one time, when Hoesky was out on bond, he had a gun, which police came and got, but can he bring his gun in court?  He was law enforcement.  I cannot see him being a cop.  He is too much of a pushover.  I would love to see his employment records.  Wonder if the bosses were happy with his performance.

Absolutely not

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: March 09, 2011, 12:35:39 PM »

Absolutely Trimm . . . Seeme is a walking reference dictionary
 thumright
All I have to do is say . . . IIRC and Seeme finds it.
Thanks Seeme

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: March 09, 2011, 12:37:54 PM »

Thanks, seeme.

That is correct, which indicates that one of the Anthony's took it from their home & used it on the "missing" poster.   There is footage of it, one of Kathi Belich's reports with WFTV.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: March 09, 2011, 12:38:24 PM »

Thanks, seeme.

seeme, I remember when we were talking over at WS about those posters being hung with duct tape, then Caylee's remains were found, then the tape discussion was off the hook...alot of us remembered videos of volunteers hanging posters with duct tape, Belich found the video and reported on it. She fast became not just a reported but a witness of sorts. Smile It was then derived that the tape used to hang some posters was indeed Henkel brand and the same brand as what was wrapped around Caylee's skull. The comparison was to the gas can, not to the posters. Then there was the speculation with regards to the No Clothes Party, the one in which Casey borrowed Amy's tape but didn't return it, but I stopped following then bc it was obvious to me the guilty perp is Casey. The FBI compared various samples of tape coming from the Anthony house but they didn;t match, at least I think that's what I read in their reports. Again, it was such a long time ago to me, took me about 1/2 an hour last night to find the FBI report...I'll have to go over my links again and look through them. Do you know if the FBI did a comparison analysis of Caylee's skull tape vs the tape used on the posters? I completely forget, literally.

Thanks for all that you do here. I absolutely love reading your posts!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: March 09, 2011, 12:40:53 PM »

Not everything, but thanks Trimm! I do try my darndest though

That was awesome Seeme - I only remembered the duct tape in the deposition from one her friends. Now you posted that I also remember that but for some reason that totally escaped my memory bank. I do remember the tape at one of the money grubbing events matching that on Caylee. Isn't that the pits? They used the same tape to collect money in her name that was used to kill her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: March 09, 2011, 12:41:16 PM »

Thanks, seeme.

That is correct, which indicates that one of the Anthony's took it from their home & used it on the "missing" poster.   There is footage of it, one of Kathi Belich's reports with WFTV.

LOL Cappy, good minds think alike and all that good stuff...

Again, though, the FBI specifically stated the gas can tape and the tape on Caylee's skull were not from the same batch. They were both Henkel brand, though.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: March 09, 2011, 12:47:59 PM »

seeme, I remember when we were talking over at WS about those posters being hung with duct tape, then Caylee's remains were found, then the tape discussion was off the hook...alot of us remembered videos of volunteers hanging posters with duct tape, Belich found the video and reported on it. She fast became not just a reported but a witness of sorts. Smile It was then derived that the tape used to hang some posters was indeed Henkel brand and the same brand as what was wrapped around Caylee's skull. The comparison was to the gas can, not to the posters. Then there was the speculation with regards to the No Clothes Party, the one in which Casey borrowed Amy's tape but didn't return it, but I stopped following then bc it was obvious to me the guilty perp is Casey. The FBI compared various samples of tape coming from the Anthony house but they didn;t match, at least I think that's what I read in their reports. Again, it was such a long time ago to me, took me about 1/2 an hour last night to find the FBI report...I'll have to go over my links again and look through them. Do you know if the FBI did a comparison analysis of Caylee's skull tape vs the tape used on the posters? I completely forget, literally.sa

One if not more than one matched. I pass that to ones here who followed the duct tape part. I do know that brand of duct tape was not even sold in Florida in many years (and maybe never) and had come from up North somewhere, so that narrowed it down as to where it came from. The tape is such a small part of the whole picture in this murder. The only reason I could think the defense would make a big issue of is if they are going to claim George or Cindy murdered Caylee because it was theirs. I am not sure that is not going to be the story as they have been building up the violent tempers of both of them throughout this sick saga.

Something I really want to see which the state has not released yet is the notes from the psychologist (counselor whatever) that Cindy was seeing. I think that is going to be very telling.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: March 09, 2011, 01:00:52 PM »

<<<<<snipped

There is a reason Mason joined Casey's defense team. He was against her in the beginning. Several people jumped onto Casey's bandwagon. I think it's bc
the Prosecution was going after murder 1 instead of looking at it from an accidental death perspective. Iow, not an open mind...I just hope it doesn't come back to hurt the case in the long run. Everything Casey did after the fact makes her appear sooo guilty of something much harsher than an accidental death. I've said since the beginning it's gonna come down to the science, I still feel that way.

When I read that the QC guy is 95% sure about the tape samples coming from the same batch, I am reminded of the % of shared dna found in LA in regards to OJ's trial. It's what not only saved his life, it kept him out of jail altogether for Nicole & Ron's murders. He is guilty for those murders, but the jurors didn't know the science behind all the studies. It helped to acquit him. I hope the same injustice doesn't play out in this case.

It scares me.

None of it scares me & this is NOTHING like the OJ case. They stacked the jury with black OJ admirers and they are not going to get a jury of young adult baby murderers.

People are much smarter than most give them credit for when they sit on a jury. I have been on a jury where the most uneducated there was the most intelligent in the ways of the world which helped convict a criminal. 

I find this case very interesting because of the forensic evidence & trust me on this, none of it will be proved incorrect. If I were bozo, I would be BEGGING for some type of deal before court. He was too stupid to do it when it should have been done, and now the state may not even consider it. Him & Mason are not going to do anything but cost the state a LOT of money and then lose, so the smart thing to do would be BEG for a deal quickly. The longer it goes on, the less likely the state is to make a deal. The only reason they would deal would be to save the taxpayers the expense of the trial.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: March 09, 2011, 01:10:43 PM »

seeme, I remember when we were talking over at WS about those posters being hung with duct tape, then Caylee's remains were found, then the tape discussion was off the hook...alot of us remembered videos of volunteers hanging posters with duct tape, Belich found the video and reported on it. She fast became not just a reported but a witness of sorts. Smile It was then derived that the tape used to hang some posters was indeed Henkel brand and the same brand as what was wrapped around Caylee's skull. The comparison was to the gas can, not to the posters. Then there was the speculation with regards to the No Clothes Party, the one in which Casey borrowed Amy's tape but didn't return it, but I stopped following then bc it was obvious to me the guilty perp is Casey. The FBI compared various samples of tape coming from the Anthony house but they didn't match, at least I think that's what I read in their reports. Again, it was such a long time ago to me, took me about 1/2 an hour last night to find the FBI report...I'll have to go over my links again and look through them. Do you know if the FBI did a comparison analysis of Caylee's skull tape vs the tape used on the posters? I completely forget, literally.sa

One if not more than one matched. I pass that to ones here who followed the duct tape part. I do know that brand of duct tape was not even sold in Florida in many years (and maybe never) and had come from up North somewhere, so that narrowed it down as to where it came from. The tape is such a small part of the whole picture in this murder. The only reason I could think the defense would make a big issue of is if they are going to claim George or Cindy murdered Caylee because it was theirs. I am not sure that is not going to be the story as they have been building up the violent tempers of both of them throughout this sick saga.

Something I really want to see which the state has not released yet is the notes from the psychologist (counselor whatever) that Cindy was seeing. I think that is going to be very telling.

Turbo, that is EXACTLY what I think the Defense is gonna try to do - try to blame it on somebody else. Again, it takes me back to the syringe. Has it ever been reported that George (or Cindy) maybe used a syringe for testosterone, diabetes, or something else? Cindy would have had access to syringes in her workplace, as well. Plus don;t forget, Casey visited Cindy frequently at her job. I thought the Defense was gonna try to throw George under the bus in the beginning, allowing all of that molestation speculation about Lee and George. Seems Casey would try anything to get off the hook for this.

It brings me back to her intent. The words written in her diary say it all imo:
http://www.wesh.com/r/18740616/detail.html

Quote:
I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out okay.

I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means.

I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see -- This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time.

I hope that my happiness will continue to grow -- I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people -- I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change.

Something else that itches me is that the Defense concentrated on the '03 from the opposite page, attempting to suggest the diary entry was from before Caylee was born, etc. Puhlease, that's why investigators made them look like fools bc they found out that particular diary wasn't even manufactured until 2004! I remember there were pages ripped out of that diary. Did investigators ever come to any conclusion with regards to those pages? The diary was found when those heart stickers were found (in Casey's room), the residue iirc. Remember?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.