April 27, 2024, 11:09:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168131 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: March 09, 2011, 05:13:33 PM »

Oppsie, didnt see your post Trimm...I was in post mode looking for local reports of same before I posted, none yet

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: March 09, 2011, 05:16:12 PM »

On the 31st day of the trial I want one of the prosecutors to say to the jurors...."you have been here listening to testimony, for 31 days......the same number of days, her mother, Casey Anthony waited to report her 2 year old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony missing".
Except KC didn't even report it....EVER!

That would be quite effective, IMO!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: March 09, 2011, 05:20:17 PM »

I can't believe Mason said the case His Honor quoted "Parks" was not relevant.  If it wasn't relevant, His Honor wouldn't have mentioned it.  Also, admonishing the Judge to read the cases, what an insult to His Honor.  The Judge knows more case law by heart than Mason can find in law books, IMO.

Is he for real?

What astounds me is even after Ms. Burdick meticulously went through at of Mason's conjectures, he still summed up with BS that is not based on facts, but innuendo.  Thank goodness at the chief trial, the Prosecution has the last word.

Well, what would Linda know, she is just a little girl in the courtroom with all of these men.  She must feel so intimidated.  NOT!

What a slap in the face of any woman who can hold their own.  Did he sleep through the women's movement?  Does he think women should be seen and not heard?  Where did this Neanderthal come from?  He forgot his animal skin outfit and his club when speaking about a woman as a little girl.  Was he frozen in time and just let out of the freezer?  Good grief!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: March 09, 2011, 05:41:05 PM »

<<<<<snipped

There is a reason Mason joined Casey's defense team. He was against her in the beginning. Several people jumped onto Casey's bandwagon. I think it's bc
the Prosecution was going after murder 1 instead of looking at it from an accidental death perspective. Iow, not an open mind...I just hope it doesn't come back to hurt the case in the long run. Everything Casey did after the fact makes her appear sooo guilty of something much harsher than an accidental death. I've said since the beginning it's gonna come down to the science, I still feel that way.

When I read that the QC guy is 95% sure about the tape samples coming from the same batch, I am reminded of the % of shared dna found in LA in regards to OJ's trial. It's what not only saved his life, it kept him out of jail altogether for Nicole & Ron's murders. He is guilty for those murders, but the jurors didn't know the science behind all the studies. It helped to acquit him. I hope the same injustice doesn't play out in this case.

It scares me.

None of it scares me & this is NOTHING like the OJ case. They stacked the jury with black OJ admirers and they are not going to get a jury of young adult baby murderers.

People are much smarter than most give them credit for when they sit on a jury. I have been on a jury where the most uneducated there was the most intelligent in the ways of the world which helped convict a criminal. 

I find this case very interesting because of the forensic evidence & trust me on this, none of it will be proved incorrect. If I were bozo, I would be BEGGING for some type of deal before court. He was too stupid to do it when it should have been done, and now the state may not even consider it. Him & Mason are not going to do anything but cost the state a LOT of money and then lose, so the smart thing to do would be BEG for a deal quickly. The longer it goes on, the less likely the state is to make a deal. The only reason they would deal would be to save the taxpayers the expense of the trial.

Gosh Turbo, I hope you're right. Also, I wasn't downplaying jurors' intelligence, don't want anyone to think that. It's just that most people space out when talking about plant life, microorganisms, dna, genetics, alleles, larvae and the different types, their life span in stages, etc. Ie: when most people think of maggots or flies on meat, they think of a hamburger thrown into the trash on a hot day. Those same people may not think that there's truly a difference with certain flies that only feed off of cadaver. Those same people will tend to think it could have been the pizza box if the pizza had pepperoni or sausage on it, and they would be wrong in that way of thinking.

When I compared this to the OJ trial, it's not to compare the crime or the jury pool - it was to compare the science & the methods behind the science.

I have a feeling the air test that showed chloroform in the trunk will be deemed inadmissable bc it's a new test not used by anyone else.

Again, this case is interesting to me not just bc of the dynamics surrounding Caylee's death - which the most important part of this all is CAYLEE - but bc it's case law in the making. We are witnessing history. It sucks the circumstances, and surely Casey should be sentenced, but the whole process is still interesting nonetheless.

Oh my gosh, you must be listening to the defense and believing that nonsense they are putting out. The test on the trunk air has been used since the 60s. It is used even by the military. They are grasping at straws on that one. The only thing ORNL has been doing is refining it.

BTW - there is NO WAY blow flies will go to pizza whether it has meat in it or not. (which the one in her trunk had NOTHING IN THE BOX. ORNL even tried growing ANY flies in the box. It just didn't happen. I am sure it will be explained well by the prosecution the difference between blow flies and other insects. Anyone who has read any of Dr. Bass' (Body Farm) best seller books knows what the difference is. 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: March 09, 2011, 05:47:44 PM »

I saw this link posted in the comments on THM      http://thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=39129#p39129

http://www.justiceforall.com/jurors-in-criminal-trials-can-ask-questions-as-part-of-new-controversial-rules/

Jurors in criminal trials can ask questions as part of new, controversial rules

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: March 09, 2011, 06:03:07 PM »

I saw this link posted in the comments on THM      http://thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=39129#p39129

http://www.justiceforall.com/jurors-in-criminal-trials-can-ask-questions-as-part-of-new-controversial-rules/

Defense attorneys do not like this at all.    Monkey Devil!

::snipping2::

“It is not the juror’s role to ‘solve the case.’ It is not the juror’s role to develop facts. It is the juror’s role to draw inferences and reach conclusions from facts developed by those whose role it is to develop facts.”

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: March 09, 2011, 06:05:54 PM »

On the 31st day of the trial I want one of the prosecutors to say to the jurors...."you have been here listening to testimony, for 31 days......the same number of days, her mother, Casey Anthony waited to report her 2 year old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony missing".

I hope the prosecution takes advantage of every opportunity to use "time" in their arguement. Given the schedule that the court has set, there will be several significant dates  that come and go while Casey stands trial. The day Caylee was last seen alive, the day the Anthony's retrieved the death mobile from the tow storage, when Cindy called 911, the stroll through Universal and many more. Sad fact is Caylee has now been gone longer than she was alive and still she has no justice. Justice is coming Caylee and soon your eternal life will be Bella Vita thanks to the narcissism of "Timer 55." I can only hope this trial will end with a guilty verdict on July 15th, or 16th...karma is a beotch!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: March 09, 2011, 06:11:20 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27138191/detail.html
Docs, Testimony Reveal Casey Anthony Arguments
More Evidence Expected To Be Released Friday
POSTED: 5:21 pm EST March 9, 2011
UPDATED: 5:59 pm EST March 9, 2011

Video at link
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Newly released depositions and a closer look at recent testimony reveal what strategies both sides in the Casey Anthony case may take when the trial begins.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: March 09, 2011, 06:12:14 PM »

Defense attorneys do not like this at all.    Monkey Devil!

“It is not the juror’s role to ‘solve the case.’ It is not the juror’s role to develop facts. It is the juror’s role to draw inferences and reach conclusions from facts developed by those whose role it is to develop facts.”

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: March 09, 2011, 06:20:41 PM »

I hope the prosecution takes advantage of every opportunity to use "time" in their arguement. Given the schedule that the court has set, there will be several significant dates  that come and go while Casey stands trial. The day Caylee was last seen alive, the day the Anthony's retrieved the death mobile from the tow storage, when Cindy called 911, the stroll through Universal and many more. Sad fact is Caylee has now been gone longer than she was alive and still she has no justice. Justice is coming Caylee and soon your eternal life will be Bella Vita thanks to the narcissism of "Timer 55." I can only hope this trial will end with a guilty verdict on July 15th, or 16th...karma is a beotch!

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: March 09, 2011, 06:28:40 PM »

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/march/216082/Attorneys-battle-over-air-science-in-Casey-Anthony-case
Attorneys battle over air science in Casey Anthony case
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 3:35 PM

Forensic botanist Neal Haskell said he found tiny (microscopic) flies in Casey Anthony's trunk. Investigators found a large number of gnats in a bag in the trunk. His report, which came out in 2009, said the flies feed off of decomposition.
In January 2011, the defense and prosecution talked with forensic entomologist Timothy Huntington. His deposition was just released last week. Huntington, who at one time studied with Haskell said "the insects are, are not consistent with the presence of a decomposing body."
Haskell's report read, "Paper toweling was used in an attempt to clean the decompositional fluids purged from the remains in the trunk of the car."
However, Huntington told attorneys you can’t say one way or the other if a body was ever in the trunk.
Huntington said the gnats were probably from the garbage found in the car.

The gnats are NOT the defense's problem. Read back though the other reports - the two other groups of flies, the cheese flies (Piophilidae )and the coffin flies not to mention the blow flies. There were also some beetles & mites which are only seen where a dead body has been. They even grew the blow fly larvae to see how long it had been and what "generation" of them they were. I am really into this work, so trust me what they are talking about is NOTHING.
Damn skippy! Exactly what I said. Only thing I worry about is if Perry deems "opinions" inadmissable. It could have a trickle effect. The trunk decomp, the flora surrounding and going through Caylee, and the debris are all connected. If the judge deems one part inadmissable, could it trickle over?

None of that will be found not admissible. This came from the FBI lab and is used in hundreds of courts all over this nation daily. That is nothing but a crazy dream in the defense's mind. They are getting as insane trying to defend her as Charlie Sheen is. It is nothing but insanity ramblings.

The worst part is if bozo had worked to get her a plea deal before the body was found she would been out for her 30th birthday party and got on with her drinking and drugging until she finally "offed" herself. Now either the state is going to do it or she is going to sit in jail for life. (she could be there 50+years or more)

I have often wondered if the reason the Anthonys disliked bozo so much was because they knew she needed to try to plead it down and most likely their attorneys had told them the same thing. They realized early on she was going down for this and George would have known she could have cut a deal. I wondered if that is why he wanted to talk to her without bozo.

I agree with every single thing you said! Thank you so much. I've ALWAYS thought that's exactly why the A's didn't care for him. I personally thought from the beginning that Lee was gonna make a difference, get Casey to plea, but it never happened...either bc Casey is too stubborn or bc she's so far up her own azz that she thinks she's not gonna be held accountable. Is she oblivious as to the idiot she truly is? My gosh, all her shenanigans with being all touchy feely makes me wonder if she considers herself the next Holly Madison - got news for her - NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME!

Something I've been wondering - was it ever proven that Lee tried to wipe the harddrive? Or just the memory? I remember something in the beginning that had to do with Lee wiping the harddrive or something. Besides obviously having a strong knowledge where Caylee could be, could Lee have also requested immunity bc of this?

It was said that the hard drive had a blue screen when Lee brought it back, and that could be what he had to get some type of immunity for because they caught him. It would show what time it was done, so if he had it at that time, they had him on that. You CAN'T wipe a hard drive clean. You can delete all the files you want, but they are still there.  He would have to have formatted it and he evidently didn't because their forensic computer expert got a lot of info off it.

What did they get in exchange for the immunity?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: March 09, 2011, 06:58:56 PM »

Not a chance in He!! that they will put her on the stand. It would be suicide for the "dream team" - KC may want to get up there but a smart attorney (which I know they are not) would never subject her to cross on the issues in this case.

She testifies all the time--from her seat--she shakes her head no.

I believe in miracles!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: March 09, 2011, 07:15:26 PM »

<<<<<snipped

There is a reason Mason joined Casey's defense team. He was against her in the beginning. Several people jumped onto Casey's bandwagon. I think it's bc
the Prosecution was going after murder 1 instead of looking at it from an accidental death perspective. Iow, not an open mind...I just hope it doesn't come back to hurt the case in the long run. Everything Casey did after the fact makes her appear sooo guilty of something much harsher than an accidental death. I've said since the beginning it's gonna come down to the science, I still feel that way.

When I read that the QC guy is 95% sure about the tape samples coming from the same batch, I am reminded of the % of shared dna found in LA in regards to OJ's trial. It's what not only saved his life, it kept him out of jail altogether for Nicole & Ron's murders. He is guilty for those murders, but the jurors didn't know the science behind all the studies. It helped to acquit him. I hope the same injustice doesn't play out in this case.

It scares me.

None of it scares me & this is NOTHING like the OJ case. They stacked the jury with black OJ admirers and they are not going to get a jury of young adult baby murderers.

People are much smarter than most give them credit for when they sit on a jury. I have been on a jury where the most uneducated there was the most intelligent in the ways of the world which helped convict a criminal. 

I find this case very interesting because of the forensic evidence & trust me on this, none of it will be proved incorrect. If I were bozo, I would be BEGGING for some type of deal before court. He was too stupid to do it when it should have been done, and now the state may not even consider it. Him & Mason are not going to do anything but cost the state a LOT of money and then lose, so the smart thing to do would be BEG for a deal quickly. The longer it goes on, the less likely the state is to make a deal. The only reason they would deal would be to save the taxpayers the expense of the trial.

Gosh Turbo, I hope you're right. Also, I wasn't downplaying jurors' intelligence, don't want anyone to think that. It's just that most people space out when talking about plant life, microorganisms, dna, genetics, alleles, larvae and the different types, their life span in stages, etc. Ie: when most people think of maggots or flies on meat, they think of a hamburger thrown into the trash on a hot day. Those same people may not think that there's truly a difference with certain flies that only feed off of cadaver. Those same people will tend to think it could have been the pizza box if the pizza had pepperoni or sausage on it, and they would be wrong in that way of thinking.

When I compared this to the OJ trial, it's not to compare the crime or the jury pool - it was to compare the science & the methods behind the science.

I have a feeling the air test that showed chloroform in the trunk will be deemed inadmissable bc it's a new test not used by anyone else.

Again, this case is interesting to me not just bc of the dynamics surrounding Caylee's death - which the most important part of this all is CAYLEE - but bc it's case law in the making. We are witnessing history. It sucks the circumstances, and surely Casey should be sentenced, but the whole process is still interesting nonetheless.

Oh my gosh, you must be listening to the defense and believing that nonsense they are putting out. The test on the trunk air has been used since the 60s. It is used even by the military. They are grasping at straws on that one. The only thing ORNL has been doing is refining it.

BTW - there is NO WAY blow flies will go to pizza whether it has meat in it or not. (which the one in her trunk had NOTHING IN THE BOX. ORNL even tried growing ANY flies in the box. It just didn't happen. I am sure it will be explained well by the prosecution the difference between blow flies and other insects. Anyone who has read any of Dr. Bass' (Body Farm) best seller books knows what the difference is. 

Turbo, I think I may have not been clear in what I was trying to get across to you. I know the difference in larvae, I've studied this myself. I am not an expert but I studied in college - my goal was to ultimately work for the WHO. I went on a lab tour many many years ago after The Body Farm was first starting to form. It was set up originally to identify how long a body has been deceased and to investigate exactly how that body came to cease...ie murder, disease, natural causes. I have studied decomposition on many venues. The insects (blow flies, beetles, their offspring / larvae) are tested in all of their various stages. Only certain insects are drawn to cadavers. I know this. I know the difference, I learned about it almost 20 years ago. The whole field of Forensic Entomology has always interested me, but it's not my forte as my dream was to have a career in infectious disease. I come from a family that has multiple le throughout. I think this is why I always question everything - wish I could stop! What I was saying is that some jurors may not know this stuff about entomology. They might listen to the forensic doctors speak, hear them testify, but no matter how much you explain some things to people, they will still have their own minds to make up and choose not to believe it. They may think the pizza crap is believable. I was stating that it's definitely not fact - that certain flies won't go near sausage or pepperoni, I wasn't making a suggestion that it could happen, no as I learned better in college. Again, I'm no expert, as I've chosen to stay home with my children for a decade now, but my mind is still scientific bc surgery & disease interests me...most especially the science behind it all starting with anthropology.

The reason I brought up the suggestion that the air test that measured chloroform could be thrown out or deemed inadmissable isn't bc the test is new, it's just that it's a new way the test was performed. In other words, according to what the test is famous for, it's used to trace certain gas or elements. It wasn't made to effectively tell how much of the chloroform was in the trunk. The links that I supplied show what I'm talking about. It's for this reason that I question how the judge will rule in this one motion. Here's the links again which are the reason for the Frye hearing, the first one is the one I'm really referencing with regards to the test:
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27106293/detail.html
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27106306/detail.html

Just to reiterate - I believe Casey is guilty guilty guilty. I do believe she will serve a long lengthy sentence. It doesn't change the fact that I still worry, though, bc even though Cheney gets on our nerves - he's an incredible lawyer. He knows his stuff. We might not think so but his track record speaks for itself. I don't want Casey walking...as a matter of fact, not at all.

Maybe if insects were trained to locate cadavers instead of using cadaver dogs, the corpses would be found sooner, rather than later, making it easier on the coroner to obtain the facts involved in the death of that cadaver before certain data is lost in the elements...just sayin'...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: March 09, 2011, 07:16:22 PM »

Hi TURBOTHINK, flamom, Groovy135, grace-land and 14 Guests that are viewing this topic.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: March 09, 2011, 07:20:31 PM »

I messed up. I didn't mean to say "not". It should read as this: I was stating that it's definitely not fact - that certain flies won't go near sausage or pepperoni, I wasn't making a suggestion that it could happen, no as I learned better in college.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: March 09, 2011, 07:24:03 PM »

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/march/216082/Attorneys-battle-over-air-science-in-Casey-Anthony-case
Attorneys battle over air science in Casey Anthony case
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 3:35 PM

Forensic botanist Neal Haskell said he found tiny (microscopic) flies in Casey Anthony's trunk. Investigators found a large number of gnats in a bag in the trunk. His report, which came out in 2009, said the flies feed off of decomposition.
In January 2011, the defense and prosecution talked with forensic entomologist Timothy Huntington. His deposition was just released last week. Huntington, who at one time studied with Haskell said "the insects are, are not consistent with the presence of a decomposing body."
Haskell's report read, "Paper toweling was used in an attempt to clean the decompositional fluids purged from the remains in the trunk of the car."
However, Huntington told attorneys you can’t say one way or the other if a body was ever in the trunk.
Huntington said the gnats were probably from the garbage found in the car.

The gnats are NOT the defense's problem. Read back though the other reports - the two other groups of flies, the cheese flies (Piophilidae )and the coffin flies not to mention the blow flies. There were also some beetles & mites which are only seen where a dead body has been. They even grew the blow fly larvae to see how long it had been and what "generation" of them they were. I am really into this work, so trust me what they are talking about is NOTHING.
Damn skippy! Exactly what I said. Only thing I worry about is if Perry deems "opinions" inadmissable. It could have a trickle effect. The trunk decomp, the flora surrounding and going through Caylee, and the debris are all connected. If the judge deems one part inadmissable, could it trickle over?

None of that will be found not admissible. This came from the FBI lab and is used in hundreds of courts all over this nation daily. That is nothing but a crazy dream in the defense's mind. They are getting as insane trying to defend her as Charlie Sheen is. It is nothing but insanity ramblings.

The worst part is if bozo had worked to get her a plea deal before the body was found she would been out for her 30th birthday party and got on with her drinking and drugging until she finally "offed" herself. Now either the state is going to do it or she is going to sit in jail for life. (she could be there 50+years or more)

I have often wondered if the reason the Anthonys disliked bozo so much was because they knew she needed to try to plead it down and most likely their attorneys had told them the same thing. They realized early on she was going down for this and George would have known she could have cut a deal. I wondered if that is why he wanted to talk to her without bozo.

I agree with every single thing you said! Thank you so much. I've ALWAYS thought that's exactly why the A's didn't care for him. I personally thought from the beginning that Lee was gonna make a difference, get Casey to plea, but it never happened...either bc Casey is too stubborn or bc she's so far up her own azz that she thinks she's not gonna be held accountable. Is she oblivious as to the idiot she truly is? My gosh, all her shenanigans with being all touchy feely makes me wonder if she considers herself the next Holly Madison - got news for her - NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME!

Something I've been wondering - was it ever proven that Lee tried to wipe the harddrive? Or just the memory? I remember something in the beginning that had to do with Lee wiping the harddrive or something. Besides obviously having a strong knowledge where Caylee could be, could Lee have also requested immunity bc of this?

It was said that the hard drive had a blue screen when Lee brought it back, and that could be what he had to get some type of immunity for because they caught him. It would show what time it was done, so if he had it at that time, they had him on that. You CAN'T wipe a hard drive clean. You can delete all the files you want, but they are still there.  He would have to have formatted it and he evidently didn't because their forensic computer expert got a lot of info off it.

What did they get in exchange for the immunity?

? Is it a fact that anyone even received immunity yet? Not sure my dear. We were speculating a couple of days ago as to why Lee and/or George got immunity, if in fact either one got it yet. There was talk about Lee seeming to know where Caylee's body was, along with D Casey...but did either in fact obtain immunity? I just really hope Lee does the right thing and tells the truth, all of it. Enough with this wacko family getting away with this chit.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: March 09, 2011, 07:36:04 PM »

I messed up. I didn't mean to say "not". It should read as this: I was stating that it's definitely not fact - that certain flies won't go near sausage or pepperoni, I wasn't making a suggestion that it could happen, no as I learned better in college.

Hello Monkies,
I think that Italian flies will definitely go near pepperoni.

Personally I don't think jurors will even care about the air contents of Casey's trunk. IMO When they hear about the masking tape holding on the mandible and the hair and that Casey never actually reported her missing as well as the odor in the car,  that will be enough.  The rest, the tattoo, the tape, the rest of it will not stay with them.  What will stay with them, IMO, is seeing the video of Caylee singing "You are my Sunshine," and playing peek-a-boo with the tablecloth, and then seeing the photos of what remained of Caylee after six months in a swamp where Casey threw her. And all the time watching Casey smirk and preen.  It is enough to break your heart.  And it will break theirs.

Turbo, is that body farm near UT Hospital?  I once heard it was somewhere behind it.  It isn't near the vet school, is it?  I've been going there quite a bit recently.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: March 09, 2011, 07:46:57 PM »

? Is it a fact that anyone even received immunity yet? Not sure my dear. We were speculating a couple of days ago as to why Lee and/or George got immunity, if in fact either one got it yet. There was talk about Lee seeming to know where Caylee's body was, along with D Casey...but did either in fact obtain immunity? I just really hope Lee does the right thing and tells the truth, all of it. Enough with this wacko family getting away with this chit.

I don't know anything about George getting immunity, but I do remember Lee's attorney saying something to the effect that he had been working for his client on an immunity agreement. (or something like that)  I do know with any immunity agreement if they tell ANY lies, or are proved to be misrepresenting anything it becomes null & void and they will usually be prosecuted for that plus the original criminal act. In order to get an immunity agreement the prosecution requires full disclosure during the time and all subsequent prosecutions if necessary. It is immunity because the prosecutor essentially agrees to never prosecute the crime that the witness might have committed in exchange for said evidence.

We don't know if Lee's immunity is transactional (that is, covering an entire category of behavior) or derivative use testimonial in nature (that is, covering direct or indirect use of your testimony or statements).

Where the story about George's might have come in is when witnesses are compelled by subpoena to appear before a grand jury are entitled to receive immunity in exchange for their testimony. The grant of immunity impairs the witness's right to invoke the Fifth Amendment protection against self-incrimination as a legal basis for refusing to testify.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: March 09, 2011, 07:49:20 PM »

Hello Monkies,

Personally I don't think jurors will even care about the air contents of Casey's trunk. IMO When they hear about the masking tape holding on the mandible and the hair and that Casey never actually reported her missing as well as the odor in the car,  that will be enough.  The rest, the tattoo, the tape, the rest of it will not stay with them.  What will stay with them, IMO, is seeing the video of Caylee singing "You are my Sunshine," and playing peek-a-boo with the tablecloth, and then seeing the photos of what remained of Caylee after six months in a swamp where Casey threw her. And all the time watching Casey smirk and preen.  It is enough to break your heart.  And it will break theirs.

Turbo, is that body farm near UT Hospital?  I once heard it was somewhere behind it.  It isn't near the vet school, is it?  I've been going there quite a bit recently.

It is directly behind the hospital. You can't get there from turning in the hospital entrance though. You have to take the Cherokee Trail along side of the hospital (where the pond is) then turn left into the employee's parking lot. The morgue is under the hospital there and if you look to your right up on the hill that is the Body Farm. There is a fenced area with a shed as you turn up the hill on the left.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: March 09, 2011, 08:10:12 PM »

Hello Monkies,

I am in complete agreement with you about the specifics. The 31 days and then her mother had to call the police, the lies about work & the baby sitter kidnapping her, then the next story about them stealing her from the park, then the trip to Tampa & that bogus car wreck,  add the lies Cindy & George told  which will make them feel there was a cover up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.