April 28, 2024, 09:14:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168151 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: March 09, 2011, 08:26:35 PM »

<<<Snipped>>>

The reason I brought up the suggestion that the air test that measured chloroform could be thrown out or deemed inadmissable isn't bc the test is new, it's just that it's a new way the test was performed. In other words, according to what the test is famous for, it's used to trace certain gas or elements. It wasn't made to effectively tell how much of the chloroform was in the trunk. The links that I supplied show what I'm talking about. It's for this reason that I question how the judge will rule in this one motion. Here's the links again which are the reason for the Frye hearing, the first one is the one I'm really referencing with regards to the test:
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27106293/detail.html
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27106306/detail.html

Just to reiterate - I believe Casey is guilty guilty guilty. I do believe she will serve a long lengthy sentence. It doesn't change the fact that I still worry, though, bc even though Cheney gets on our nerves - he's an incredible lawyer. He knows his stuff. We might not think so but his track record speaks for itself. I don't want Casey walking...as a matter of fact, not at all.

Maybe if insects were trained to locate cadavers instead of using cadaver dogs, the corpses would be found sooner, rather than later, making it easier on the coroner to obtain the facts involved in the death of that cadaver before certain data is lost in the elements...just sayin'...

I don't put any stock in what the media says about any of it because they are not informed enough to even know how to write accurate articles about it most of the time. The ONLY one I trust is Kathy because she does research her information.

You must have mis-typed in a previous post as it did say you thought because it was new it would not be admissible. As for the chloroform test telling how much - that is not an issue for this evidence as you will see when the ruling comes down if I am right.

As for Mason, I have thoroughly researched his court records on trials and I cannot for the life of me see where everyone thinks he is a great lawyer. His record does not speak to that. I have read some of the transcripts from some of the trials and it appears to me he has made some serious mis-steps in his representation of his clients just like in this one. He is going to be an adversary for the jury if he starts that lying crap and misrepresenting the facts as he did in that last hearing as most people are too darn smart to fall for those old tricks. Back in the day where there were not videos of the proceeding they could review he might have been able to get away with such shenanigans, but in this day and time, he will be caught in his own web if he tries that.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: March 09, 2011, 08:39:05 PM »

Our sweet girl.

Casey - any one of us would have taken her and raised her. 

So true, in a heartbeat!

I keep saying the same thing.  Now that I have heard LE say that Casey said her Mom was trying to get Caylee from her, I now think I know what her thinking was, if I don't want her, my Mom would be next in line to get her.  She was not thinking about all the people who would raise Caylee, she wanted to take Caylee away from Cindy.  She did not want Cindy to have Caylee and that is why she killed her.  She was afraid that Cindy would get Caylee and she hated Cindy so much, she did not want Cindy to have the one person in Cindy's life, that made her life worth living.

ITA 100%

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: March 09, 2011, 08:45:59 PM »

On the 31st day of the trial I want one of the prosecutors to say to the jurors...."you have been here listening to testimony, for 31 days......the same number of days, her mother, Casey Anthony waited to report her 2 year old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony missing".
Except KC didn't even report it....EVER!

Brilliant!! you should email this to the prosecution.brilliant!

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #303 on: March 09, 2011, 08:51:20 PM »

I saw this link posted in the comments on THM      http://thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=39129#p39129

http://www.justiceforall.com/jurors-in-criminal-trials-can-ask-questions-as-part-of-new-controversial-rules/

Jurors in criminal trials can ask questions as part of new, controversial rules
Defense attorneys do not like this at all.    Monkey Devil!

::snipping2::

“It is not the juror’s role to ‘solve the case.’ It is not the juror’s role to develop facts. It is the juror’s role to draw inferences and reach conclusions from facts developed by those whose role it is to develop facts.”

Actually that is a completely wrong statement - it is the jurors role to decide the law and facts. And it should not matter who gets to the facts as long as they get there - if either side has something to hide the jurors should be able to get to the truth.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: March 09, 2011, 08:54:21 PM »

I messed up. I didn't mean to say "not". It should read as this: I was stating that it's definitely not fact - that certain flies won't go near sausage or pepperoni, I wasn't making a suggestion that it could happen, no as I learned better in college.

Hello Monkies,
I think that Italian flies will definitely go near pepperoni.

Personally I don't think jurors will even care about the air contents of Casey's trunk. IMO When they hear about the masking tape holding on the mandible and the hair and that Casey never actually reported her missing as well as the odor in the car,  that will be enough.  The rest, the tattoo, the tape, the rest of it will not stay with them.  What will stay with them, IMO, is seeing the video of Caylee singing "You are my Sunshine," and playing peek-a-boo with the tablecloth, and then seeing the photos of what remained of Caylee after six months in a swamp where Casey threw her. And all the time watching Casey smirk and preen.  It is enough to break your heart.  And it will break theirs.

Turbo, is that body farm near UT Hospital?  I once heard it was somewhere behind it.  It isn't near the vet school, is it?  I've been going there quite a bit recently.

It is directly behind the hospital. You can't get there from turning in the hospital entrance though. You have to take the Cherokee Trail along side of the hospital (where the pond is) then turn left into the employee's parking lot. The morgue is under the hospital there and if you look to your right up on the hill that is the Body Farm. There is a fenced area with a shed as you turn up the hill on the left.

Please note that nobody should get any ideas. I think there's a high fence now and it's closed to the public to keep the science behind the findings secure. It's not a fast process, the decomposition...it's slow and meticulously calulated. Every single piece of data, no matter how minute, is accounted for. The only people with access to the site now are the drs & students involved in the study. It smells...bad. I used Vick's Vapor Rub under my nose and ate peanuts for months...couldn't stomache meat at all. Once you smell decomposition, you'll never in your life forget it or successfully be able to compare it to anything else - except for another rotting corpse.

This is how I KNOW Cindy & George smelled decomp in the trunk, bc it's 100% unmistakable, it's distinct. Once they realized the repurcussions of the trouble Casey may be in, they hurried & backtracked to try to say it was pizza or rotting garbage, etc. It's bc right off the bat they began trying to save her life. I think they forgot that this is the same daughter that lied for a couple years as to where she was working, who was watching Caylee, who Caylee's father is, what Casey was doing during the days & nights without Caylee, the same daughter that stole off of her grandparents, stole off her bf Amy, stole Cindy's credit card & used up money in a checking a/c, the same biotch daughter that was such a liar & thief that she had to steal gas from her parent's shed in order to gas up her car & lied that her gas gauge was broken when in fact it was tested & worked fine - my gosh the list goes on.

It's my belief that if you make excuses for a lying kid, it justifies their lying habit, which in turn will mold them into an adult liar...instead it should be nipped in the bud as a child so they learn their lesson by being held accountable.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: March 09, 2011, 09:02:54 PM »

I messed up. I didn't mean to say "not". It should read as this: I was stating that it's definitely not fact - that certain flies won't go near sausage or pepperoni, I wasn't making a suggestion that it could happen, no as I learned better in college.

Hello Monkies,

Personally I don't think jurors will even care about the air contents of Casey's trunk. IMO When they hear about the masking tape holding on the mandible and the hair and that Casey never actually reported her missing as well as the odor in the car,  that will be enough.  The rest, the tattoo, the tape, the rest of it will not stay with them.  What will stay with them, IMO, is seeing the video of Caylee singing "You are my Sunshine," and playing peek-a-boo with the tablecloth, and then seeing the photos of what remained of Caylee after six months in a swamp where Casey threw her. And all the time watching Casey smirk and preen.  It is enough to break your heart.  And it will break theirs.

Turbo, is that body farm near UT Hospital?  I once heard it was somewhere behind it.  It isn't near the vet school, is it?  I've been going there quite a bit recently.

It is directly behind the hospital. You can't get there from turning in the hospital entrance though. You have to take the Cherokee Trail along side of the hospital (where the pond is) then turn left into the employee's parking lot. The morgue is under the hospital there and if you look to your right up on the hill that is the Body Farm. There is a fenced area with a shed as you turn up the hill on the left.

Please note that nobody should get any ideas. I think there's a high fence now and it's closed to the public to keep the science behind the findings secure. It's not a fast process, the decomposition...it's slow and meticulously calulated. Every single piece of data, no matter how minute, is accounted for. The only people with access to the site now are the drs & students involved in the study. It smells...bad. I used Vick's Vapor Rub under my nose and ate peanuts for months...couldn't stomache meat at all. Once you smell decomposition, you'll never in your life forget it or successfully be able to compare it to anything else - except for another rotting corpse.

This is how I KNOW Cindy & George smelled decomp in the trunk, bc it's 100% unmistakable, it's distinct. Once they realized the repurcussions of the trouble Casey may be in, they hurried & backtracked to try to say it was pizza or rotting garbage, etc. It's bc right off the bat they began trying to save her life. I think they forgot that this is the same daughter that lied for a couple years as to where she was working, who was watching Caylee, who Caylee's father is, what Casey was doing during the days & nights without Caylee, the same daughter that stole off of her grandparents, stole off her bf Amy, stole Cindy's credit card & used up money in a checking a/c, the same biotch daughter that was such a liar & thief that she had to steal gas from her parent's shed in order to gas up her car & lied that her gas gauge was broken when in fact it was tested & worked fine - my gosh the list goes on.

It's my belief that if you make excuses for a lying kid, it justifies their lying habit, which in turn will mold them into an adult liar...instead it should be nipped in the bud as a child so they learn their lesson by being held accountable.

I agree for the most part - but some offspring are just bad seeds.  and I am not taking up for Casey.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: March 09, 2011, 09:08:26 PM »

<<snipped>>>

If anyone is interested in the Body Farm here are some web sites with videos I have posted before. Dr. Bass is a close associate of mine and I have attended almost every lecture provided over a number of years. I adore the man.

http://www.jeffersonbass.com/videos.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSDCiOW81mk

http://www.sciencefriday.com/videos/watch/10032

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: March 09, 2011, 09:20:09 PM »

Hello Monkies,

BTW - there is nothing there which says Body Farm, but you can turn off the road behind the hospital to the right as I described and see the area and the fences if you want. Back in the day there were not even any locked fences to keep people out. It was all just wooded land up behind the hospital there. No one but hospital employees and students had any idea what was there though. There was an animal research building where the parking lot is now and most people thought it was connected to that and never went there.

If you are at the College of Veterinary Science then instead of turning onto Neyland Dr off the interstate, just go to the UT Hospital/ Cherokee Trail exit and follow Cherokee Trail to the road behind the parking garage and turn left. That takes you between the hospital and the Body Farm.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: March 09, 2011, 09:25:23 PM »

<<snipped>>>

If anyone is interested in the Body Farm here are some web sites with videos I have posted before. Dr. Bass is a close associate of mine and I have attended almost every lecture provided over a number of years. I adore the man.

Omg Turbo - I wonder if you are a professor? I could have had you in college?

I absolutely love reading your insight. You lend so much expertise, at least from my perspective you do.

Not hiney kissing, just stating a fact.

Thank you for the links. Also, I remember Dr Baden did a series on The Body Farm on HBO...do you remember that? It was very interesting and I think one of the initial times it reached national exposure on a Media level, such as for entertainment to those audiences interested. I believe it aired around the same time his Autopsy series was shown on HBO. Anyway, just wanted to say thank you again. Your posts are moi interesting.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: March 09, 2011, 09:27:03 PM »

Hello Monkies,

I am in complete agreement with you about the specifics. The 31 days and then her mother had to call the police, the lies about work & the baby sitter kidnapping her, then the next story about them stealing her from the park, then the trip to Tampa & that bogus car wreck,  add the lies Cindy & George told  which will make them feel there was a cover up.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: March 09, 2011, 09:29:32 PM »

<<snipped>>>

I can't imagine that anyone would "Get any ideas" about going there.  Actually, when I go to UT Hospital I go on Blount Avenue to Cherokee Trail.  I must have passed it.  I think I'll go a different route in the future.

Of course I don't know any of these people.  I would have no occasion to know them.  But I do know that Oak Ridge labs are world respected for their work, as well as having scientists from all over the world there.  I don't think two pipsqueaks like Baez and Mason are going to even understand this testimony, much less refute it.  They are so far in over their heads that they have no understanding of how outclassed they are.

Also, I was really impressed with the police officers in court in their suits and ties, looking very professional.  Contrast that with George and his lavender shirt and Lee in whatever it was he was wearing.  Goth?  The Anthonys have no pride in themselves.  How could they?

Also the work LE has done on this case is outstanding.  They really left no stone unturned. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: March 09, 2011, 09:30:15 PM »

<<<Snipped>>>

The reason I brought up the suggestion that the air test that measured chloroform could be thrown out or deemed inadmissable isn't bc the test is new, it's just that it's a new way the test was performed. In other words, according to what the test is famous for, it's used to trace certain gas or elements. It wasn't made to effectively tell how much of the chloroform was in the trunk. The links that I supplied show what I'm talking about. It's for this reason that I question how the judge will rule in this one motion. Here's the links again which are the reason for the Frye hearing, the first one is the one I'm really referencing with regards to the test:
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27106293/detail.html
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27106306/detail.html

Just to reiterate - I believe Casey is guilty guilty guilty. I do believe she will serve a long lengthy sentence. It doesn't change the fact that I still worry, though, bc even though Cheney gets on our nerves - he's an incredible lawyer. He knows his stuff. We might not think so but his track record speaks for itself. I don't want Casey walking...as a matter of fact, not at all.

Maybe if insects were trained to locate cadavers instead of using cadaver dogs, the corpses would be found sooner, rather than later, making it easier on the coroner to obtain the facts involved in the death of that cadaver before certain data is lost in the elements...just sayin'...

I don't put any stock in what the media says about any of it because they are not informed enough to even know how to write accurate articles about it most of the time. The ONLY one I trust is Kathy because she does research her information.

You must have mis-typed in a previous post as it did say you thought because it was new it would not be admissible. As for the chloroform test telling how much - that is not an issue for this evidence as you will see when the ruling comes down if I am right.

As for Mason, I have thoroughly researched his court records on trials and I cannot for the life of me see where everyone thinks he is a great lawyer. His record does not speak to that. I have read some of the transcripts from some of the trials and it appears to me he has made some serious mis-steps in his representation of his clients just like in this one. He is going to be an adversary for the jury if he starts that lying crap and misrepresenting the facts as he did in that last hearing as most people are too darn smart to fall for those old tricks. Back in the day where there were not videos of the proceeding they could review he might have been able to get away with such shenanigans, but in this day and time, he will be caught in his own web if he tries that.

I believe in miracles!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: March 09, 2011, 09:35:56 PM »

<<snipped>>>

I can't imagine that anyone would "Get any ideas" about going there.  Actually, when I go to UT Hospital I go on Blount Avenue to Cherokee Trail.  I must have passed it.  I think I'll go a different route in the future.

Of course I don't know any of these people.  I would have no occasion to know them.  But I do know that Oak Ridge labs are world respected for their work, as well as having scientists from all over the world there.  I don't think two pipsqueaks like Baez and Mason are going to even understand this testimony, much less refute it.  They are so far in over their heads that they have no understanding of how outclassed they are.

Also, I was really impressed with the police officers in court in their suits and ties, looking very professional.  Contrast that with George and his lavender shirt and Lee in whatever it was he was wearing.  Goth?  The Anthonys have no pride in themselves.  How could they?

Also the work LE has done on this case is outstanding.  They really left no stone unturned. 

Yeah, and jeans...jeans... I would have never had the guts to wear jeans in a court of law. Isn;t it disrespectful or something? I mean, I thought with something of this caliber, professional attire would be a must. I'm not knocking what anybody would wear to court, but Casey is in jail and they are trying to save her life, right? So why disrespect the judge by wearing jeans for crying out loud? Or is that the norm nowadays?

I love the le, mmmm Yuri 

Hope you guys are right about Mason, though.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: March 09, 2011, 09:36:31 PM »

Hope this hasnt been posted:
A Look At Casey Anthony’s Recent Jail Visits

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/03/a-look-at-casey-anthonys-recent-jail-visits/

Loca
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: March 09, 2011, 09:36:57 PM »

I saw this link posted in the comments on THM      http://thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=39129#p39129

http://www.justiceforall.com/jurors-in-criminal-trials-can-ask-questions-as-part-of-new-controversial-rules/

Jurors in criminal trials can ask questions as part of new, controversial rules
Defense attorneys do not like this at all.    Monkey Devil!

“It is not the juror’s role to ‘solve the case.’ It is not the juror’s role to develop facts. It is the juror’s role to draw inferences and reach conclusions from facts developed by those whose role it is to develop facts.”

Actually that is a completely wrong statement - it is the jurors role to decide the law and facts. And it should not matter who gets to the facts as long as they get there - if either side has something to hide the jurors should be able to get to the truth.

I believe in miracles!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: March 09, 2011, 09:38:14 PM »

Thank you loca.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: March 09, 2011, 09:41:35 PM »

Thank you loca.

YOUR WELCOME:)
hERE IS ANOTHER ONE:

Casey Anthony: What were biggest surprises at hearings?
posted by halboedeker on March, 9 2011 6:47 PM

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entert ... rings.html
Loca-  I've noticed lately some of the links you're posting are cut off, which makes a bad link.    Can you please post "good" links?  (I guess we'll have to discipline the "bad" links      
Edit to include link per Titch: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-what-were-biggest-surprises-at-hearings.html
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 09:35:11 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: March 09, 2011, 09:42:41 PM »

What can we expect to come out in the Doc Dump this Friday?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: March 09, 2011, 09:45:44 PM »

Thank you loca.

YOUR WELCOME:)
hERE IS ANOTHER ONE:

Casey Anthony: What were biggest surprises at hearings?
posted by halboedeker on March, 9 2011 6:47 PM

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entert ... rings.html

Your link was cutoff, so I googled it. Here's the full link:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-what-were-biggest-surprises-at-hearings.html
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: March 09, 2011, 09:49:47 PM »

Hi TURBOTHINK, flamom, Groovy135, grace-land and 14 Guests that are viewing this topic.

And a Good monkey evening to you! thanks to everyone for posting links.. I have been using some spare time to revisit old interviews and documents thanks to the links I have followed

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.