April 27, 2024, 01:02:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168119 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: March 10, 2011, 10:05:14 AM »

Bearly -- well said ... I wonder too how much of Casey's evil is nature vs. nurture. Did something horrible happen to her at the hands of her parents? I'm sure it would not be ideal to be raised by GA and CA given what we know ... but is there more to it than just bad parenting? I guess I'm just trying to make sense out of something that will never make sense. Senseless killing of Caylee.

I have no idea, GnM.  I just know she should never be let out of jail ever again.  The state is working hard, I can see that.  She can never be let out again.  I heard her on the phone, I saw her with her parents.  The world needs to be kept safe from her, and so do George and Cindy, whether they want to believe it or not.  They were going to be first, I believe that.  They are so darn ungrateful, take her back home, put her on house arrest for a couple of years.  Why in the world would you want to live with that danger?  I wonder if anyone will be left standing?  My guess is  no.  Everyone is safer with her in prison.  Keep her there.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: March 10, 2011, 10:22:48 AM »

Due tomorrow, March 11th @4pm

Defense Expert Report From Dr. Werner Spitz

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/26939391/detail.html

Good morning Monkies,

Thanks, Seeme, for that site.

Dr. Werner Spitz should know a thing or two about skeletons.  He has a big one in his closet. 
During the trial of Andrea Yates, Dr. Spitz testified for the prosecution..  He stated, among other things, that Yeats got the idea to murder her children from a TV show about a similar situation, a show with which he had participated.  The problem, and the reason she received a second trial, was that  the show had not been shown prior to the time Yeats drowned her children.  It was either delayed for some reason, or had never been scheduled at the time to which Spitz testified. Yeats' appeal was granted on this basis and she was found not guilty at the second trial. 
I think he'll be questioned about that.  It won't look good for the credibility of his testimony.  I suppose, though, that few experts want to be connected with the Anthony case. It will define them for the rest of their careers.  I also think that few experts would want to be connected with Baez, the world-famous Hispanic lawyer.  (Yeah, sure.)

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: March 10, 2011, 10:35:02 AM »

I wonder WHY Casey hates Cindy so much. That must be DEEP hatred for her to kill ... I think Casey resented Caylee. I wonder if she ever bonded with her. How could she carry her for 9 months, give birth to her, and care for her then be so detached 2 years later that she murdered her? And drove around with her corpse in her trunk. And dumped her like trash. I guess I will never understand.

If I had to guess, I'd say skanky hated Cindy for making her have a baby that she did not want.....but KC was over 18 yrs of age & legally could have had an abortion, or given Caylee up for adoption. She did not need parental consent.
Once Caylee was born, KC was no longer the center of attention......the world stopped revolving around Miss Skanky Pants!

listen to the audio of KC's first jail house phone call.....
KC says to Kristina Chester: "no body is on my side from my family"
"they just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/orl-casey-anthony-jail-full-mp3,0,5422703.mp3file

I wish I had the electronic equipment and know-how to tune KC out of this audio, so I could understand the conversation going on in the background. Cindy, George, & Lee are screaming and yelling throughout the entire phone call.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: March 10, 2011, 10:37:05 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
03/10/2011 Motion
for Additional Hours of Investigation

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: March 10, 2011, 10:39:37 AM »

Bearly -- well said ... I wonder too how much of Casey's evil is nature vs. nurture. Did something horrible happen to her at the hands of her parents? I'm sure it would not be ideal to be raised by GA and CA given what we know ... but is there more to it than just bad parenting? I guess I'm just trying to make sense out of something that will never make sense. Senseless killing of Caylee.

I have no idea, GnM.  I just know she should never be let out of jail ever again.  The state is working hard, I can see that.  She can never be let out again.  I heard her on the phone, I saw her with her parents.  The world needs to be kept safe from her, and so do George and Cindy, whether they want to believe it or not.  They were going to be first, I believe that.  They are so darn ungrateful, take her back home, put her on house arrest for a couple of years.  Why in the world would you want to live with that danger?  I wonder if anyone will be left standing?  My guess is  no.  Everyone is safer with her in prison.  Keep her there.

I agree. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: March 10, 2011, 10:40:17 AM »

03/10/2011 Motion

O come on now!    There comes a time when CJBP is gonna have to stop having the taxpayers line that J Lyons pockets & feeding his ego any more than necessary, its not like he's turning out any exculpatory evidence or anything worthywhile....geez

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: March 10, 2011, 10:57:29 AM »

03/10/2011 Motion

O come on now!    There comes a time when CJBP is gonna have to stop having the taxpayers line that J Lyons pockets & feeding his ego any more than necessary, its not like he's turning out any exculpatory evidence or anything worthywhile....geez

Great...just great. Now I have to pay for more investigative hours and all those damn yellow legal pads this week. Will it ever end?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #367 on: March 10, 2011, 11:02:25 AM »

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ga-court-of-appeals/1401864.html

You guys may have already posted this but here is the link to the case that the Judge was asking Mason about.  STATE v. PARKS

I think that says it all..........."Custody does not occur because questioning takes place in a building containing jail cells.   Custody does not occur because a person is interrogated as the prime suspect in a crime.   In addition, custody does not necessarily occur even when police question a suspect after having established probable cause for arrest and with the secret intention of charging the suspect at a future time.
The fact that this is the case that the judge referred to before Mason even got started says a lot to me.  He'd already studied up on the law in the motion and was no one's fool while Mason was droning on and on. 

Kitty, you got that right!  The fact that Mason had the gaul to tell a Chief Justice he was wrong on case law & to implore him to read is just further proof that a) Cheney has no respect b) he is fully aware he is blowing hot air.
I couldn't believe he had the gall to do that.  He won no points with the judge, I'm sure.  Can't wait to read Perry's response to see exactly how he uses the case to make his points.  Also, I'll bet LDB was tickled to see that the judge had already found a case that backed up her points exactly.  IMO, that motion will go to the Pros.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #368 on: March 10, 2011, 11:04:33 AM »

03/10/2011 Motion

Great...just great. Now I have to pay for more investigative hours and all those damn yellow legal pads this week. Will it ever end?
Her scribbling in those pads reminds me of John (Ape Man) Couey coloring his court days away with a pad and crayolas. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: March 10, 2011, 11:09:24 AM »

03/10/2011 Motion

Her scribbling in those pads reminds me of John (Ape Man) Couey coloring his court days away with a pad and crayolas. 

Her scibbling reminds me of Couey too...maybe today, or at least tomorrow whe'll get the rulings on the motions Mason droned through last week...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: March 10, 2011, 11:14:45 AM »

03/10/2011 Motion

Can you imagine how many pads she'll go through by the time this trial is over? 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: March 10, 2011, 11:15:35 AM »

03/10/2011 Motion

Huge waste of tax payers money.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: March 10, 2011, 11:20:32 AM »

03/10/2011 Motion

Huge waste of tax payers money.
  I'm sure this will continue right up to the trial as well, just delay tactics, it's all we ever see.  CJBP has put timelines on everything....this is going to have to have some merit for it to be granted, imo.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #373 on: March 10, 2011, 01:00:51 PM »

03/10/2011 Motion

More hours, didn't they just get a ton of money last week? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: March 10, 2011, 01:04:02 PM »

03/10/2011 Motion

Hey I said that too a few weeks ago, but was not sure they were crayons, but yup, they were.  I wonder if he gave Jessica crayons in between raping her and putting her alive in a hole in the ground.  I cannot look at Jessica's father w/o tearing up.  His pain is so visible. 

Sucks that Couey gets found guilty, to die of cancer what a couple of months, maybe years, after found guilty.  Piece of chit that man is/was. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: March 10, 2011, 01:07:28 PM »

My theory on why HorseFace killed her daughter is simple.  You all write such eloquent thought out posts, but I do not think it is that deep.  She is just a mother who did not want her child, her child was in the way, so she got rid of her.  I don't think George or Cindy had anything to do with it.  yes, they raised her, but they obviously didn't kill Casey, so she didn't learn how to murder from them.  Maybe they gave her such as low moral-base and that is the extent I feel they are to blame, other than their continued idolizing of a murderer instead of their grandaughter. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: March 10, 2011, 01:09:24 PM »

03/10/2011 Motion

Her scibbling reminds me of Couey too...maybe today, or at least tomorrow whe'll get the rulings on the motions Mason droned through last week...

Thought the judge said end of next week?

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: March 10, 2011, 01:48:46 PM »

03/10/2011 Motion

You're right ZooMom, it is next week. Well, at least tomorrow we have a document dump to look forward to. Can't wait to see what all is in this batch, it's getting down to the wire....

::snipping2::
Perry has yet to rule on the motions but indicated he would late next week.

The state revealed on Wednesday it plans to release more evidence in the case on Friday. WESH.com will post the evidence that is released.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27138191/detail.html
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: March 10, 2011, 02:24:35 PM »

03/10/2011 Motion

You're right ZooMom, it is next week. Well, at least tomorrow we have a document dump to look forward to. Can't wait to see what all is in this batch, it's getting down to the wire....

The state revealed on Wednesday it plans to release more evidence in the case on Friday. WESH.com will post the evidence that is released.

Wont there be evidence release tomorrow friday?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: March 10, 2011, 02:25:27 PM »

03/10/2011 Motion

Wont there be evidence release tomorrow friday?

Question
does anyone wonder why there has never been any accountability for all that money of caseys bozo went through!!!

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.