April 27, 2024, 02:29:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168122 times)
TexasTater
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: March 10, 2011, 02:53:41 PM »

I have wondered that too.

Hi Texas Tater    Please use bold only for emphasis of a word or phrase in a post, and not the entire post.  Thanks.  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 03:54:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Jesus always accepts messages by knee mail.

A Parents Life is a Child's Guidebook.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: March 10, 2011, 03:11:10 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
03/10/2011 Motion
for Additional Hours of Investigation

O come on now!    There comes a time when CJBP is gonna have to stop having the taxpayers line that J Lyons pockets & feeding his ego any more than necessary, its not like he's turning out any exculpatory evidence or anything worthywhile....geez

Great...just great. Now I have to pay for more investigative hours and all those damn yellow legal pads this week. Will it ever end?

Can you imagine how many pads she'll go through by the time this trial is over? 

I know if Casey was my daughter and I was George or Cindy, and there was a chance she would be coming home, I would be going through Depends pads as fast as she was going through legal pads.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: March 10, 2011, 03:14:07 PM »

03/10/2011 Motion

O come on now!    There comes a time when CJBP is gonna have to stop having the taxpayers line that J Lyons pockets & feeding his ego any more than necessary, its not like he's turning out any exculpatory evidence or anything worthywhile....geez

Great...just great. Now I have to pay for more investigative hours and all those damn yellow legal pads this week. Will it ever end?

Can you imagine how many pads she'll go through by the time this trial is over? 

I know if Casey was my daughter and I was George or Cindy, and there was a chance she would be coming home, I would be going through Depends pads as fast as she was going through legal pads.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: March 10, 2011, 03:17:10 PM »

03/10/2011 Motion
03/10/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: March 10, 2011, 04:43:16 PM »

Question
does anyone wonder why there has never been any accountability for all that money of caseys bozo went through!!!

I may be wrong here, but Baez showed his accounting of where the money went, in the privacy of Judge Strickland's chambers. JS was satisfied with what he saw.  That accounting has been either under seal or it just won't be released for whatever reason.  HOWEVER....now that the FL taxpayers are footing the bill for what seems to be for everything that is needed to be done, I feel we have a right to know where all that money went.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: March 10, 2011, 04:56:47 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27151038/detail.html
Casey Indigency Anniversary: Taxpayers' Bill
Records Show More Than $80K Spent On Anthony Defense
POSTED: 3:45 pm EST March 10, 2011
UPDATED: 4:31 pm EST March 10, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team is again asking for thousands more taxpayer dollars, exactly one year after Anthony was declared indigent. Since then, her defense has cost Floridians more than $80,000.
 ::snipping2::

Video at link

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: March 10, 2011, 04:58:05 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-wesh-adds-up-indigent-costs-for-a-year.html
Casey Anthony: WESH adds up indigent costs for a year
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Orlando, WESH — posted by halboedeker on March, 10 2011 4:35 PM

Kealing broke down some of the costs: $30,000 went for investigative costs, $17,000 for experts, $10,000 on court reporting and transcription.

And there’s more: Kealing reported that her defense team wants money for 300 additional investigative hours, which would come to $12,000.  Kealing reminded viewers that the defense team had gone through $275,000 before Anthony was declared an indigent.

Kealing presented the information concisely. What do you think?

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: March 10, 2011, 05:16:32 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2011/03/10/how-much-sincerity-did-jose-baez-muster/
How Much Sincerity Did Jose Baez Muster? 03/10/11

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: March 10, 2011, 06:15:36 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-wesh-adds-up-indigent-costs-for-a-year.html
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Orlando, WESH — posted by halboedeker on March, 10 2011 4:35 PM

Kealing broke down some of the costs: $30,000 went for investigative costs, $17,000 for experts, $10,000 on court reporting and transcription.

And there’s more: Kealing reported that her defense team wants money for 300 additional investigative hours, which would come to $12,000.  Kealing reminded viewers that the defense team had gone through $275,000 before Anthony was declared an indigent.

What about LE, OSCO, FBI, etc?  And especially, what about a child's life?  How do you quantify that?

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: March 10, 2011, 06:38:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27151991/detail.html
Casey Friend Predicted Dumped Body's Location
Childhood Friend Met With Investigator Days After First Report Of Missing Child
POSTED: 4:46 pm EST March 10, 2011
UPDATED: 6:25 pm EST March 10, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A newly filed deposition in the case against Casey Anthony reveals an eerie prediction made by one of Anthony's best childhood friends.
Video at link.

~ Peter Frampton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: March 10, 2011, 06:43:30 PM »

What about LE, OSCO, FBI, etc?  And especially, what about a child's life?  How do you quantify that?

I wonder if anyone's done a break down, or quantified the cost of this case for the prosecution, the judges salary, court costs and of course the cost associated with medical, housing and feeding Casey's skanky azz all these years, and hopefully many more to come....I wouldn't be surprised if the state's investigation and prosecution of this case is going to cost the taxpayers of Florida in the millions...that's okay, Caylee is worth it, too bad the Anthony's never felt that way about her....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: March 10, 2011, 06:46:59 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27153431/detail.html
Casey's Defense Wants More Taxpayer Money
Posted: 6:22 pm EST March 10, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The defense in the Case against Casey is asking for more money from taxpayers for its private investigator.

Casey's lawyers want investigator Jeremy Lyons to do another 300 hours of work at a rate of $40 per hour. That's an extra $12,000.

The defense said Lyons would be going through new evidence submitted by the state and looking into the prosecution's witness list.

Judge Belvin Perry has yet to rule on the request.

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: March 10, 2011, 06:49:35 PM »

Do I think JB is sincere?  The answer is no.  I wish he was, but he continued to act the same way after the apology as he did before, a sure sign of insincerity.  I felt his apology was like this:

e.g.  Tommy says to someone, "You're a jerk."  Mom says, "Tommy apologize."  Tommy says, "I'm sorry that you're a jerk."

I was taught to put the thing/name you want people to remember last.  For example, if you are a pollster and call to see who someone is voting for, you ask, "May I ask if you are voting for Jim Small or Joe Smith?"  Even if the person answering does not want to answer you, they are more likely to remember the name Joe Smith on election day.  I don't always put things in order of importance either. Every once in a while, I change things based on Mr. BS's idea of putting the most important thing first.  It does not feel natural to me.  I notice LDB builds up to her most important point, her crescendo.

I do agree with BS a lot, but the reason that someone speaking does not sound sincere is because what they say does not feel right or sincere.  It feels hinky, the person looks hinky, and if you need to shake their hand, he/shefeels hinky, too. 

It's hard to think about how you say/write things when you are doing it.  I start to trip over my words.  It is like thinking about yourself breathing.  Suddenly you can't do it automatically.

How does everyone else feel about Baez's apology and about the way BS analyzes what people say?

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #393 on: March 10, 2011, 06:52:27 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The defense in the Case against Casey is asking for more money from taxpayers for its private investigator.

Casey's lawyers want investigator Jeremy Lyons to do another 300 hours of work at a rate of $40 per hour. That's an extra $12,000.

The defense said Lyons would be going through new evidence submitted by the state and looking into the prosecution's witness list.

Color me confused. Why is Lyons going to be going through the new evidence the state has submitted and why is he looking into the prosecution witness list. So he can try and dig up dirt on them or try to intimidate them.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #394 on: March 10, 2011, 06:59:12 PM »

Do I think JB is sincere?  The answer is no.  I wish he was, but he continued to act the same way after the apology as he did before, a sure sign of insincerity.  I felt his apology was like this:

e.g.  Tommy says to someone, "You're a jerk."  Mom says, "Tommy apologize."  Tommy says, "I'm sorry that you're a jerk."

I was taught to put the thing/name you want people to remember last.  For example, if you are a pollster and call to see who someone is voting for, you ask, "May I ask if you are voting for Jim Small or Joe Smith?"  Even if the person answering does not want to answer you, they are more likely to remember the name Joe Smith on election day.  I don't always put things in order of importance either. Every once in a while, I change things based on Mr. BS's idea of putting the most important thing first.  It does not feel natural to me.  I notice LDB builds up to her most important point, her crescendo.

I do agree with BS a lot, but the reason that someone speaking does not sound sincere is because what they say does not feel right or sincere.  It feels hinky, the person looks hinky, and if you need to shake their hand, he/shefeels hinky, too. 

It's hard to think about how you say/write things when you are doing it.  I start to trip over my words.  It is like thinking about yourself breathing.  Suddenly you can't do it automatically.

How does everyone else feel about Baez's apology and about the way BS analyzes what people say?

I agree Bearly I didn't see or feel he was in way close to being sincere.  Some times I think BS ideas of reading people are backwards not a lot but some times. I try and keep on open mind when I read his things. But at times it sounds like double talk to me. But that's MO.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: March 10, 2011, 07:42:08 PM »

I wonder if anyone's done a break down, or quantified the cost of this case for the prosecution, the judges salary, court costs and of course the cost associated with medical, housing and feeding Casey's skanky azz all these years, and hopefully many more to come....I wouldn't be surprised if the state's investigation and prosecution of this case is going to cost the taxpayers of Florida in the millions...that's okay, Caylee is worth it, too bad the Anthony's never felt that way about her....

I agree, Caylee is worth it.  Oh, how I would have loved to be her Mom.  I can't imagine how it killed her Grandparents inside, despite what we see in court.  Cindy seems to have been completely bonkers as a parent, but she seemed to love her Granddaughter.  Or was Caylee a possession?  I think to Casey she was.  I think Cindy adored Caylee.  What happened?  Why did she jump ship and stand behind Casey?  Is it denial, guilt, betrayal, or we can't bring Caylee back, save the one who is still alive?

I believe in miracles!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: March 10, 2011, 08:28:40 PM »

It poses several questions, doesnt it?
I wouldnt be surprised to find out that they split it and then pretend on paper that there was some sort of service provided..Bozo took CAYLEE's picture money as his retainer and did NOTHING for 2 years.2 years and no depos.. no nothing.. ugh

Color me confused. Why is Lyons going to be going through the new evidence the state has submitted and why is he looking into the prosecution witness list. So he can try and dig up dirt on them or try to intimidate them.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: March 10, 2011, 08:31:42 PM »

Question
does anyone wonder why there has never been any accountability for all that money of caseys bozo went through!!!

I may be wrong here, but Baez showed his accounting of where the money went, in the privacy of Judge Strickland's chambers. JS was satisfied with what he saw.  That accounting has been either under seal or it just won't be released for whatever reason.  HOWEVER....now that the FL taxpayers are footing the bill for what seems to be for everything that is needed to be done, I feel we have a right to know where all that money went.

I sent a FOIA request almost 2 months ago now & have received NOTHING back. I sent a letter reminding them of that request last week. As a Florida taxpayer, I feel I am certainly entitled to see that so called accounting.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: March 10, 2011, 08:32:41 PM »

Yikes.. sorry I got in your quote box... 

about the PI $12,000
It poses several questions, doesnt it?
I wouldnt be surprised to find out that they split it and then pretend on paper that there was some sort of service provided..Bozo took CAYLEE's picture money as his retainer and did NOTHING for 2 years.2 years and no depos.. no nothing.. ugh

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: March 10, 2011, 08:45:28 PM »

I agree, Caylee is worth it.  Oh, how I would have loved to be her Mom.  I can't imagine how it killed her Grandparents inside, despite what we see in court.  Cindy seems to have been completely bonkers as a parent, but she seemed to love her Granddaughter.  Or was Caylee a possession?  I think to Casey she was.  I think Cindy adored Caylee.  What happened?  Why did she jump ship and stand behind Casey?  Is it denial, guilt, betrayal, or we can't bring Caylee back, save the one who is still alive?

BBM

It's all of the above. It's just to save her from the DP?  Like many folks, maybe they think the DP is too good for Casey, they want her to be miserable for the rest of her life? 

I can dream, can't I?   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.