April 27, 2024, 11:28:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168110 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: March 10, 2011, 08:51:45 PM »

Yikes.. sorry I got in your quote box... 

about the PI $12,000
It poses several questions, doesnt it?
I wouldnt be surprised to find out that they split it and then pretend on paper that there was some sort of service provided..Bozo took CAYLEE's picture money as his retainer and did NOTHING for 2 years.2 years and no depos.. no nothing.. ugh

We will eventually know where the $300,000 went if I have to go to the judge's office with my FOIA request personally. What really gets me is there had been NOTHING DONE before bozo applied for the state money. If I had been the judge, I would have appointed a public defender at that point since there was no reason to keep a non death penalty attorney. I would have let bozo stay, but put a public defender in the lead postion and we would not have seen all this excessive charges they are trying to get away with now.

I liked Judge Strickland okay, but he made a SERIOUS mistake by not making that accounting public where some forensic accountants could go over it. 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: March 10, 2011, 08:57:17 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
03/10/2011 Motion
for Additional Hours of Investigation

O come on now!    There comes a time when CJBP is gonna have to stop having the taxpayers line that J Lyons pockets & feeding his ego any more than necessary, its not like he's turning out any exculpatory evidence or anything worthywhile....geez

So far as I can determine there is NOTHING the man has come up with which will help the defense. His "try to be" intimidating calls to searchers all were an EPIC FAIL. If I had been one of the persons he called, I would have given him a piece of my mind he would not have wanted on a recording. He is a swarmy dude at best and I find it hard to believe he is really a PI with any true cases he has solved.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: March 10, 2011, 09:32:49 PM »

Just some old evidence...........interesting looking at it now.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: March 10, 2011, 09:38:19 PM »

Sorry this was the one I meant to put up, but that one will do too. LOL

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: March 10, 2011, 09:38:28 PM »

03/10/2011 Motion

O come on now!    There comes a time when CJBP is gonna have to stop having the taxpayers line that J Lyons pockets & feeding his ego any more than necessary, its not like he's turning out any exculpatory evidence or anything worthywhile....geez

So far as I can determine there is NOTHING the man has come up with which will help the defense. His "try to be" intimidating calls to searchers all were an EPIC FAIL. If I had been one of the persons he called, I would have given him a piece of my mind he would not have wanted on a recording. He is a swarmy dude at best and I find it hard to believe he is really a PI with any true cases he has solved.

I don't even understand why the defense team needs a PI at this point....I mean Caylee's been gone almost 3yrs now, besides harrassing TES volunteers, how much evidence is still out there? Lyon's is useless in my eyes and I agree,he's probably a funnel to move money from the state into the hands of greedy lawyers. If I were Dominic Casey, who searched and probed  Suburban for a little girl's body, only to NOT get paid for any services provided to the Baez law firm, the grandparents and their evil spawn daughter I'd be some po'd.

Turbo - If you ever get that accounting info out of the state of FL, I sure hope you'll post it here....
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: March 10, 2011, 11:08:54 PM »

03/10/2011 Motion

I don't even understand why the defense team needs a PI at this point....I mean Caylee's been gone almost 3yrs now, besides harrassing TES volunteers, how much evidence is still out there? Lyon's is useless in my eyes and I agree,he's probably a funnel to move money from the state into the hands of greedy lawyers. If I were Dominic Casey, who searched and probed  Suburban for a little girl's body, only to NOT get paid for any services provided to the Baez law firm, the grandparents and their evil spawn daughter I'd be some po'd.

Turbo - If you ever get that accounting info out of the state of FL, I sure hope you'll post it here....

Trust me, it will be up here as fast as I can scan it into the computer.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #406 on: March 10, 2011, 11:21:10 PM »

Hi Turbo!! 

Yes, it is interesting! I'm going to have to refresh my memory as to some of these locations......
Thanks for posting it!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: March 10, 2011, 11:58:50 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27153431/detail.html
Casey's Defense Wants More Taxpayer Money
Posted: 6:22 pm EST March 10, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The defense in the Case against Casey is asking for more money from taxpayers for its private investigator.

Casey's lawyers want investigator Jeremy Lyons to do another 300 hours of work at a rate of $40 per hour. That's an extra $12,000.

The defense said Lyons would be going through new evidence submitted by the state and looking into the prosecution's witness list.

Judge Belvin Perry has yet to rule on the request.

So why was he sitting in the courtroom during the hearings and flashing his muffin top?
Shouldn't he be out investigating?
Is that how he works? Taking up space in the courtroom?
This is beyond ridiculous.
I'm not paying him a cent.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: March 11, 2011, 12:05:20 AM »

03/10/2011 Motion

Great...just great. Now I have to pay for more investigative hours and all those damn yellow legal pads this week. Will it ever end?

Can you imagine how many pads she'll go through by the time this trial is over? 

I know if Casey was my daughter and I was George or Cindy, and there was a chance she would be coming home, I would be going through Depends pads as fast as she was going through legal pads.

LOL ME TOO!!
I was wondering if casey was to be set free! she would be as she herself stated a vindictive bitch! and tell her mother that she killed caylee!! I truly believe she would tell cindy to hurt her knowing there could be no double jeopordy!!

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #409 on: March 11, 2011, 12:58:52 AM »

Do I think JB is sincere?  The answer is no.  I wish he was, but he continued to act the same way after the apology as he did before, a sure sign of insincerity.  I felt his apology was like this:

e.g.  Tommy says to someone, "You're a jerk."  Mom says, "Tommy apologize."  Tommy says, "I'm sorry that you're a jerk."

I was taught to put the thing/name you want people to remember last.  For example, if you are a pollster and call to see who someone is voting for, you ask, "May I ask if you are voting for Jim Small or Joe Smith?"  Even if the person answering does not want to answer you, they are more likely to remember the name Joe Smith on election day.  I don't always put things in order of importance either. Every once in a while, I change things based on Mr. BS's idea of putting the most important thing first.  It does not feel natural to me.  I notice LDB builds up to her most important point, her crescendo.

I do agree with BS a lot, but the reason that someone speaking does not sound sincere is because what they say does not feel right or sincere.  It feels hinky, the person looks hinky, and if you need to shake their hand, he/shefeels hinky, too. 

It's hard to think about how you say/write things when you are doing it.  I start to trip over my words.  It is like thinking about yourself breathing.  Suddenly you can't do it automatically.

How does everyone else feel about Baez's apology and about the way BS analyzes what people say?

In my words, not so eloquent as yours, I felt    (what we have no vomiting emoticons?  Where is Brandi?  I need a vomiting emoticon).  And my grandma used to say all the time "you want some cheese with that whine?"  It was so fake like Casey's smile is.  I just kept saying, oh please, shut up. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: March 11, 2011, 01:09:22 AM »

Question
does anyone wonder why there has never been any accountability for all that money of caseys bozo went through!!!

I may be wrong here, but Baez showed his accounting of where the money went, in the privacy of Judge Strickland's chambers. JS was satisfied with what he saw.  That accounting has been either under seal or it just won't be released for whatever reason.  HOWEVER....now that the FL taxpayers are footing the bill for what seems to be for everything that is needed to be done, I feel we have a right to know where all that money went.

I sent a FOIA request almost 2 months ago now & have received NOTHING back. I sent a letter reminding them of that request last week. As a Florida taxpayer, I feel I am certainly entitled to see that so called accounting.

You probably won't ever see it.  I wonder where one can go if a FOIA gets ignored? 

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: March 11, 2011, 01:13:25 AM »

In my words, not so eloquent as yours, I felt    (what we have no vomiting emoticons?  Where is Brandi?  I need a vomiting emoticon).  And my grandma used to say all the time "you want some cheese with that whine?"  It was so fake like Casey's smile is.  I just kept saying, oh please, shut up. 

Found this one in the more category.

I kept saying the same thing too. Ick!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: March 11, 2011, 01:53:59 AM »

Hi Turbo!! 

Yes, it is interesting! I'm going to have to refresh my memory as to some of these locations......
Thanks for posting it!

You can put in the longitude & latitude listed as to her location at this web site & it will bring up a map of the buildings.

http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html

I found this one interesting.

Latitude, Longitude
28.603917,-81.287611

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: March 11, 2011, 02:22:06 AM »

MAJOR TSUNAMI IN JAPAN...TURN ON CNN

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: March 11, 2011, 06:38:38 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/126177
Casey Anthony Update: Defense Team Asks For More Money
Posted on March 10th, 2011

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/03/strangers-still-send-casey-money-for-snacks/
Strangers Still Send Casey Anthony Money For Snacks 03/11/11

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: March 11, 2011, 06:42:10 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/126177
Casey Anthony Update: Defense Team Asks For More Money
Posted on March 10th, 2011

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/03/strangers-still-send-casey-money-for-snacks/
Strangers Still Send Casey Anthony Money For Snacks 03/11/11

Anthony Money Orders
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=73438968&key=NTFiODVkMGEt&pass=ZjQyNi00YzYy

Anthony Account Ledger Feb/March
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=73438906&key=ODM3MWY5MjUt&pass=YzEyYS00ZDZi

Commissary Orders
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=73438782&key=OTY5OTBlMmYt&pass=ZTFmNS00OGI2

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: March 11, 2011, 07:28:00 AM »

Found this one in the more category.

I kept saying the same thing too. Ick!

Thanks!  I looked, really good, probably 3 times, from top to bottom, could not find it. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: March 11, 2011, 07:32:29 AM »

Under the commisary orders, it lists 2 times I believe Orientation Food Kit.  Anybody know what that is? 

Am I not the only one bothered by the fact that a murderer can get snacks in prison?  Okay, they probably should get their 3 squares, but snacks?  That disgusts me.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: March 11, 2011, 07:36:19 AM »

In the money orders, one for 99.40 (why not 99 or 95 or 100?) From _____ Bradfield in Texas.  Who is that? 

Another from Anita Knecht in TX, who is that?  Maybe she should move her trial to Texas, seems she has fans there.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: March 11, 2011, 07:39:40 AM »

What if an inmate has no commisary fund, these subusistence charges, who would pay them?  If an indigent inmate, wouldn't the state pay those charges? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.