April 28, 2024, 04:09:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168143 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: March 11, 2011, 05:31:46 PM »

Comes now this cage of monkeys and we say enough is enough of this money giveaway.

Bearlyhere Monkey
Scared Monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: March 11, 2011, 05:32:52 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27162296/detail.html
Pamphlet-Passing Protestor Violates Judge's Orders
Posted: 12:14 pm EST March 11, 2011Updated: 3:04 pm EST March 11, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A civil rights activist is openly violating a judge's order Friday afternoon. He's handing out pamphlets to jurors in front of the Orange County courthouse that contain information on your rights as a juror.

Julien Heicklen has been handing the pamphlet out for several years and it is possible, that depending on what he says to jurors, he could be arrested. Heicklen said he's purposely going to violate the judge's order because he believes it is a civil rights issue.

READ DOCUMENTS: Protestor's Pamphlet http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27164669/detail.html
Judge's Order http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27164680/detail.html
 ::snipping2::

Hope he enjoys his 3 meals and a cot!
I am with you on that one Cappy.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: March 11, 2011, 05:38:32 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234   
03/11/2011           Transaction Assessment            500.00
03/11/2011           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2011-16883    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (500.00)

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: March 11, 2011, 05:45:45 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-evidence-20110311,0,5748789.story
Navy pal wore FBI wire during meeting with Casey Anthony
By Amy Pavuk, Bianca Prieto and Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
3:22 p.m. EST, March 11, 2011
More than 200 pages of evidence were released in the Casey Anthony case today, including a report from the U.S. Naval Criminal Investigative Service detailing part of the FBI's probe into her daughter's disappearance.

The Naval inquiry involved Cpl. Mark Hawkins, a friend of Anthony's since high school, who was described as a source with "long term and intimate knowledge" of Caylee and her family.

Hawkins said he had daily contact with Anthony over the summer of 2008 and at one point, Anthony sent him a message that stated she had something to tell him, but she couldn't say it over the phone.

As part of the investigation, Hawkins came to Orlando and met with Anthony twice.

During one of those meetings, the FBI gave Hawkins a recording device.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: March 11, 2011, 06:04:11 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27162777/detail.html
New Evidence Released In Case Against Anthony
POSTED: 12:35 pm EST March 11, 2011
UPDATED: 4:18 pm EST March 11, 2011

Video at link.

~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: March 11, 2011, 06:10:48 PM »

Wow, so Mark Hawkins is the one guy in Orlando didnt have sex with...
so who took the picture of him in the motel room that KC had? The one where he looks like he is starting to remove his clothing? I think they are all a toxic soup of liars..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #526 on: March 11, 2011, 06:14:12 PM »

First she says why would she have chloroform, then says chloroform can kill, she could have strangled her just as easy, then says this is fake evidence, but to give her truth serum??????????????  What a wackadoodle.   

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: March 11, 2011, 06:16:46 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234   
03/11/2011           Transaction Assessment            500.00
03/11/2011           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2011-16883    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (500.00)

When I click the link, I  just get the main page, and I tried searching but find nothing.  What is this 500 for?  Did somebody put 500 in her commissary?  Isn't there a limit?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: March 11, 2011, 06:18:42 PM »

Wow, so Mark Hawkins is the one guy in Orlando didnt have sex with...
so who took the picture of him in the motel room that KC had? The one where he looks like he is starting to remove his clothing? I think they are all a toxic soup of liars..

I just noticed that that was a hotel room other day when looking at it and was all excited and was gonna come post omg, did you realize that is a hotel room, but figured all you smart monkeys already knew that.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: March 11, 2011, 06:46:28 PM »

Huh? is right?  Chloroform just now being introduced? lol   Who are these people, especially Heather Daly?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: March 11, 2011, 06:53:02 PM »

Good afternoon Monkies---

I find it hard to believe that she and Hawkins didn't have sex.  After all, she was a human mattress.

Before giving Lyons anymore money, I hope that Judge Perry knows about Lyons' activities and finds out if he's being paid to sit in the courtroom behind Casey and dozing off and babysitting her.
I guess OCSO knows what's against the law and what isn't, but representing or implying that he works for the state should be against the law.  The fact of the matter is that he and his cohorts were attempting to intimidate TES searchers by making them think that they were being questioned by the State.  Isn't that tampering with witnesses?  Is there no depth to which Baez et.al. won't stoop?  That's a rhetorical question.

<<<<<<<<<< what she said!!!!  

<<<<<<<<<<<<<EXACTLY what they said !!  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: March 11, 2011, 06:58:07 PM »

Has anyone come across anything in the doc dump today besides what we have already seen thats new? I never knew MH wore a wire..I wonder if Bozo or Rosebud told her yet.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: March 11, 2011, 08:03:59 PM »

They are coming out of the woodwork aren't they?  LOL  Just NOW presented?  Ah, excuse me it has been in evidence since they found the car & then again when they found the body. Where do these people come from?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: March 11, 2011, 08:18:21 PM »

ew...this bug analysis could have a real negative impact on the jury. The visuals are nauseating

Last known laying of eggs by coffin flies is estimated to have taken place on July2, 2008, according to the bugs and data pdf link

OK, that seems to indicate to me that by the natural cycle that pins the date to right about 6/16, correct?

Capp and other monkeys interested in the coffin fly evidence and the importance of environmentals factors, such as temperature...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaselia_scalaris

She had to have turned to fluids before they could eat. How interesting for a jury. All meals must be a fluid in order for the flies to access the meal because it has sponging mouth parts.This is a characteristic common to the family Phoridae

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: March 11, 2011, 08:18:58 PM »

Has anyone come across anything in the doc dump today besides what we have already seen thats new? I never knew MH wore a wire..I wonder if Bozo or Rosebud told her yet.. 

I could not find the transcript of his wire information. Have u found it?

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: March 11, 2011, 08:19:52 PM »

I could not find the transcript of his wire information. Have u found it?

Ok, this is absolutely bizarre! found this on another blog.Who does this anonymous person sound like?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fZ4DzM9TbE

Loca
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: March 11, 2011, 08:22:43 PM »

2 things I said early today, but didn't get much in comments.  The unit that was working with Mark Hawkins was a Sex Assault unit.  I don't understand that.

Also the book that is pictured that Brad Conway turned in looks to be a book that was shown in many photos of the evidence removed from Casey's room at the Anthony house.  It was titled "Bringing Down The House".  Samarie earlier brought up the gambling/prostitution book by the same title, but when I originally scoured the internet for that book I could not find it with that cover, which looks like a drawing of a brick wall.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #537 on: March 11, 2011, 08:42:01 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A civil rights activist is openly violating a judge's order Friday afternoon. He's handing out pamphlets to jurors in front of the Orange County courthouse that contain information on your rights as a juror.

Julien Heicklen has been handing the pamphlet out for several years and it is possible, that depending on what he says to jurors, he could be arrested. Heicklen said he's purposely going to violate the judge's order because he believes it is a civil rights issue.

READ DOCUMENTS: Protestor's Pamphlet http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27164669/detail.html

I find this order to be a bit offensive. The purpose of jurors in a case is to be the final barrier between the people and the government in criminal cases. The Supreme court and the Federalist papers are clear on this matter. The fact that the courts of this country have chosen to try and remove this right and the knowledge of this right from the people is offensive to me. As a matter of fact, we have the very pamphlet at issue here hanging in our business and I make an attempt to let people know that are called for jury duty that they have this right.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: March 11, 2011, 08:56:14 PM »

I find this order to be a bit offensive. The purpose of jurors in a case is to be the final barrier between the people and the government in criminal cases. The Supreme court and the Federalist papers are clear on this matter. The fact that the courts of this country have chosen to try and remove this right and the knowledge of this right from the people is offensive to me. As a matter of fact, we have the very pamphlet at issue here hanging in our business and I make an attempt to let people know that are called for jury duty that they have this right.

JMO only but why couldn't they just hand these phamplets out down the block, not in front of a court house. 

Like that stupid church that goes and protests at soldier's funerals, because somehow a soldier dieing has something to do with gay people, they have to be so many feet from the funerals. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: March 11, 2011, 09:24:31 PM »

I just love seeing the defense's BS shot down, time and time again.   

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27162777/detail.html

DNA Setback For Defense

The new evidence also revealed a setback in the defense team's effort to raise reasonable doubt.

DNA tests requested by Anthony's lawyers on a laundry bag and short that were found with Caylee's remains came back negative for any trace of male DNA.

Anthony's defense contends someone other than her placed the remains in the woods off of Suburban Drive.

EVERYTHING points back to Casey and Casey alone! 

Justice for Caylee!!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.