April 27, 2024, 08:42:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168129 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #540 on: March 11, 2011, 09:31:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27162296/detail.html
Pamphlet-Passing Protestor Violates Judge's Orders
Posted: 12:14 pm EST March 11, 2011Updated: 3:04 pm EST March 11, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A civil rights activist is openly violating a judge's order Friday afternoon. He's handing out pamphlets to jurors in front of the Orange County courthouse that contain information on your rights as a juror.

Julien Heicklen has been handing the pamphlet out for several years and it is possible, that depending on what he says to jurors, he could be arrested. Heicklen said he's purposely going to violate the judge's order because he believes it is a civil rights issue.

READ DOCUMENTS: Protestor's Pamphlet http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27164669/detail.html
Judge's Order http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27164680/detail.html
 ::snipping2::

I find this order to be a bit offensive. The purpose of jurors in a case is to be the final barrier between the people and the government in criminal cases. The Supreme court and the Federalist papers are clear on this matter. The fact that the courts of this country have chosen to try and remove this right and the knowledge of this right from the people is offensive to me. As a matter of fact, we have the very pamphlet at issue here hanging in our business and I make an attempt to let people know that are called for jury duty that they have this right.

JMO only but why couldn't they just hand these phamplets out down the block, not in front of a court house. 

Like that stupid church that goes and protests at soldier's funerals, because somehow a soldier dieing has something to do with gay people, they have to be so many feet from the funerals. 

I understand what you are saying and many people from this same organization do just that. The problem is that if you want to find people that will be serving on a jury in the near future the best place it to do it near a courthouse. It is nothing like chanting that dead soldiers are because of gay people. Rather more like saying the Constitution of the United States is what you, as jurors, are to uphold.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #541 on: March 11, 2011, 10:01:01 PM »

I've just caught up. Thank you everyone for posting links and comments. Sometimes I'm just too tired to go through all the documents, so I appreciate the re-caps.

Bless you all. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: March 11, 2011, 10:54:23 PM »

Has anyone come across anything in the doc dump today besides what we have already seen thats new? I never knew MH wore a wire..I wonder if Bozo or Rosebud told her yet.. 

I could not find the transcript of his wire information. Have u found it?

I dont believe they posted the transcript of the wire talk.. just a summary of their convo with MH and they stated he agreed to wear a wire..   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: March 11, 2011, 11:15:16 PM »

Trimm, I have been meaning to ask you, when you click on the orange county, etc. how do you come up with Casey's file?  What do you check and what do you fill in?  Thanks, sweet stuff!

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/
Click on my clerk system
Click on Criminal and Traffic Case Records
Type in Anthony and then Casey in the spaces provided
Click search
and there you go.......... case # 2008-CF-015606-A-O 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: March 12, 2011, 01:18:25 AM »

Has anyone come across anything in the doc dump today besides what we have already seen thats new? I never knew MH wore a wire..I wonder if Bozo or Rosebud told her yet.. 

2 things I said early today, but didn't get much in comments.  The unit that was working with Mark Hawkins was a Sex Assault unit.  I don't understand that.

Also the book that is pictured that Brad Conway turned in looks to be a book that was shown in many photos of the evidence removed from Casey's room at the Anthony house.  It was titled "Bringing Down The House".  Samarie earlier brought up the gambling/prostitution book by the same title, but when I originally scoured the internet for that book I could not find it with that cover, which looks like a drawing of a brick wall.

2 things I said early today, but didn't get much in comments.  The unit that was working with Mark Hawkins was a Sex Assault unit.  I don't understand that.

Also the book that is pictured that Brad Conway turned in looks to be a book that was shown in many photos of the evidence removed from Casey's room at the Anthony house.  It was titled "Bringing Down The House".  Samarie earlier brought up the gambling/prostitution book by the same title, but when I originally scoured the internet for that book I could not find it with that cover, which looks like a drawing of a brick wall.

There was a book by that name about a murder. I will try to find it for us.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: March 12, 2011, 01:23:46 AM »

First she says why would she have chloroform, then says chloroform can kill, she could have strangled her just as easy, then says this is fake evidence, but to give her truth serum??????????????  What a wackadoodle.   

Sounds like that crazy Joy to me.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: March 12, 2011, 02:05:04 AM »

Wow, so Mark Hawkins is the one guy in Orlando didnt have sex with...
so who took the picture of him in the motel room that KC had? The one where he looks like he is starting to remove his clothing? I think they are all a toxic soup of liars..

ummm....back in the beginning wasn't there alot of "TALK' about Casey claiming she was preggy with Mark Hawkins baby but had miscarried ?? Does anyone recall any of this ??

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: March 12, 2011, 02:13:17 AM »

so who took the picture of him in the motel room that KC had? The one where he looks like he is starting to remove his clothing? I think they are all a toxic soup of liars..

ummm....back in the beginning wasn't there alot of "TALK' about Casey claiming she was preggy with Mark Hawkins baby but had miscarried ?? Does anyone recall any of this ?? Or am I confusing him with Brandon Snow ????

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: March 12, 2011, 03:37:50 AM »

ummm....back in the beginning wasn't there alot of "TALK' about Casey claiming she was preggy with Mark Hawkins baby but had miscarried ?? Does anyone recall any of this ??

Brandon Snow is who you're thinking of.
Mark Hawkin's ex-wife (Tara) is also ex-girlfriend of giggles/Lee anthony.
That's a whole other story....I won't elaborate...cause I'm cutting Lee some slack this week, because he manned up (for once) & told the truth in court last week.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: March 12, 2011, 03:41:54 AM »

Brandon Snow is who you're thinking of.
Mark Hawkin's ex-wife (Tara) is also ex-girlfriend of giggles/Lee anthony.
That's a whole other story....I won't elaborate...cause I'm cutting Lee some slack this week, because he manned up (for once) & told the truth in court last week.

Hi Seeme, long time...Thanks I can't keep her men straight...lol...no need to elaborate on the Tara/Lee thing as I recall that now that you mention it.....simple comments trigger memory in this case

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #550 on: March 12, 2011, 04:28:39 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27162296/detail.html
Pamphlet-Passing Protestor Violates Judge's Orders
Posted: 12:14 pm EST March 11, 2011Updated: 3:04 pm EST March 11, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A civil rights activist is openly violating a judge's order Friday afternoon. He's handing out pamphlets to jurors in front of the Orange County courthouse that contain information on your rights as a juror.

Julien Heicklen has been handing the pamphlet out for several years and it is possible, that depending on what he says to jurors, he could be arrested. Heicklen said he's purposely going to violate the judge's order because he believes it is a civil rights issue.

READ DOCUMENTS: Protestor's Pamphlet http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27164669/detail.html
Judge's Order http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27164680/detail.html

I find this order to be a bit offensive. The purpose of jurors in a case is to be the final barrier between the people and the government in criminal cases. The Supreme court and the Federalist papers are clear on this matter. The fact that the courts of this country have chosen to try and remove this right and the knowledge of this right from the people is offensive to me. As a matter of fact, we have the very pamphlet at issue here hanging in our business and I make an attempt to let people know that are called for jury duty that they have this right.

JMO only but why couldn't they just hand these phamplets out down the block, not in front of a court house. 

Like that stupid church that goes and protests at soldier's funerals, because somehow a soldier dieing has something to do with gay people, they have to be so many feet from the funerals. 

I understand what you are saying and many people from this same organization do just that. The problem is that if you want to find people that will be serving on a jury in the near future the best place it to do it near a courthouse. It is nothing like chanting that dead soldiers are because of gay people. Rather more like saying the Constitution of the United States is what you, as jurors, are to uphold.

I don't know but I feel that the legal system is something that should be upheld and if a judge orders something, and people disobey that order, that they should go to jail.  Freedom of speech is great, but so many organizations are getting so out of hand lately.  Freedom of speech, I don't think, allows one to upset a murder trial or any other trial happening in a court house.  There are procedures to follow to be heard, you don't just walk up and say judge or jury, this this and this.   I love my country, but some of the things I wish we could change.  This whole freedom of speech is one thing.  I want to say what I want to say, yes, but I have some control.  I don't go doing what half these organizations do nowadays.  I am probably alone.  I don't want my children being subjected to things that other groups think my kids should know.  I do not believe freedom of speech should be allowed if it inflicts pain or hate, and if it incites not obeying the law/court orders, but that is all okay now too. 

I don't necessarily think this particular group is doing anything wrong, but there is an order.  So, I think they should just obey it or go through the courts to be heard and try to get it shot down the legal way.  Doing what the order said not to do purposely, and going to jail does nothing for their cause, other than, IMO, incite others to also not follow the law/court order and maybe be arrested.  Anywho, that is my story and I am sticking to it.  I really hate what our country is becoming these days sometimes. 

One final thing is why does this group insist that the people they are handing these pamphlets to do not know what their rights as jurors are.  I am pretty sure they get a handout from the court or a piece of paper stating their rights.  Do they feel the court is hiding a right they don't want jurors to know about?  I feel that is just another conspiracy theory.  I could go on and on, but not here. 

Just wanted to say in relation to his case, Caylee Anthony getting justice, I want them as far away from the court house that the judge can order them to be.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: March 12, 2011, 07:49:55 AM »

(Thanks Thinksalot)
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en&pli=1#
STATE WITNESS LIST updated 03/11/11

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: March 12, 2011, 10:38:57 AM »

Yes, thank you for this!  This will prove where the duct tape was placed, imo.

#21  Christina Ballard, C.A. Pount Human ID Lab - Gainsville, FL - added August 30, 2010 - listed as EXPERT - involved with a video superimposition involving a photo of Caylee in life, a photo of her skull, and a photo of the duct tape found with her skull - during Dr. Warren's deposition - [No Defense depo]

I just started to look this over, but I have found so far that the earliest the defense deposed anyone was on 4-2-09.  This may be subject to change, but we'll see.   Interesting to see how they investigated this case. HA!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: March 12, 2011, 10:56:33 AM »

OSCO investigates complaints about misrepresentation of private investigators:
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27161837/detail.html

OCSO interview with Julie Davis: www.wesh.com
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 10
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27161880/detail.html

Reading at the top link posted by Trimm....

OMG! I don't know why I'm surprised, but for Jeremy Lyons to state he was from the States Attorney's Office....and he still sits in the courtroom??!     I'm so disgusted.....

I share your disgust, tupelo!

*Busy news day. Trying to read all these docs and follow the earthquake/tsunami news. I may be a bit behind here.
That Lyons guy is something else. 
You can sit with me.I am way behind.   

ok friends
doesnt this make the defense look bad and shady! I know we know they are! but in light of all this and other shennanigans of theres! I sure hope the bar gets rid of his lame arse. ??? feedback please:)

It makes the defense look like the bully...instead of the OCSO.  Remember Mason's speech about this poor little girl (Casey) being surrounded by these 3 huge men who carry guns..so she knew she had to stay where she was ..could not leave.....ah..these documents..all of them... show Casey and the defense in a bad light.

Casey wrote MH that they were going to get all of them..including Padilla..thankless little b1tch that she is ..he had just bailed her out of jail..and she is on MH MySpace badmouthing all of them.

Yep..I think what Jeremy Lyon did comes very close to witness tampering when he misrepresented himself as OCSO investigator rather then defense.  The man is a bully..remember last week he got right in Shaffers face in court....he is another one that has delusions of grander.

I am beginning to believe Casey's whole defnse team is as nutty as she is ..all this granstanding by Mason, Baez ineptitude and Lyons impersonating OCSO investigator.
They were all made for each other.

Judge Perry better not give the defense a dime more to investigate.....

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: March 12, 2011, 12:08:27 PM »

Casey was declared indigent March 10, 2010. I went through the State's Witness list that Trimm posted   https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en&pli=1#   From what is posted on here, the best that I can tell, this is what the defense team did from July 17, 2008, the day Baez came aboard, until Casey was declared indigent.  They deposed 20 people in 20 months.

October 30, 2008

Anthony Lazzaro       (also deposed on 8/13/10 and 2/18/11)
Simon Birch - Johnson's Tow Yard
Nicole Lett  - Johnson's Tow Yard
Gary Ridgeway - towed Casey's car from Amscot to JTY
Katherine Sanchez - Amscot Manager

March 30, 2009

Sgt. Dennis Moonsammy - OCSO

April 2, 2009

Officer Marlene  Baker - OC Correction
Billy Richardson - OCSO
James Hoover - PI

April 3, 2009

Dep. Avilda McBride - searched Casey's computer for Zenaida and met with Zenaida Gonzales at Sawgrass Apts.
Dep. Jerold L White - OCSO  dismissed Kronk's tip on August 14, 2008
Alex Roberts - Kronk's supervisor

May 5, 2009

Dep. Philip N Graves II - OCSO
Tammy Uncer - OC Corrections 

May 11, 2009

Dep. Adriana M Acevedo - OCSO   (also March 8, 2010)
David Dean - co-worker of Kronk who found snake

May 13, 2009

William Procknow - DFC
Dep. Eduard B Turso - OSCO
Leonard Tutora - Universal Studios Security Guard

November 12, 2009

Mallory Parker

November 19, 2009

Roy Kronk

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: March 12, 2011, 12:12:08 PM »

Make that 21 people deposed by the defense in 20 months.   typo

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: March 12, 2011, 12:23:35 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-she-said-what-to-her-friend-wearing-a-wire.html/comment-page-1

Casey Anthony: She said what to her friend wearing a wire?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on March, 12 2011 11:33 AM

***WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing highlighted that Anthony told friend Mark Hawkins, who wore a wire as a confidential FBI informant, that brother Lee “knew most of the story of what happened to Caylee” and she would tell Hawkins someday.  Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Caylee.

Tom Luka, Lee’s attorney, told WESH that Lee had “no inside knowledge of what happened to Caylee.”

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: March 12, 2011, 01:48:52 PM »

I gave been looking and looking but I cannot find the name of Jeremy Lyons PI firm or where he is located...anyone?? I remember seeing an address in Port St Lucie ...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: March 12, 2011, 01:50:26 PM »

If I was a guy who had "done" her, I wouldn't admit it, either.     Monkey Devil!
But yeah....  not buying that.

Thanks for all the links and updates everyone.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: March 12, 2011, 02:40:37 PM »

If I was a guy who had "done" her, I wouldn't admit it, either.     Monkey Devil!
But yeah....  not buying that.

Thanks for all the links and updates everyone.

I wouldn't even admit knowing the evil skank, let alone "doin' the nasty" with her. Monkey Devil!

Same goes for the rest of that family! 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.