April 27, 2024, 09:26:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168104 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: March 12, 2011, 03:19:10 PM »

I gave been looking and looking but I cannot find the name of Jeremy Lyons PI firm or where he is located...anyone?? I remember seeing an address in Port St Lucie ...

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/03/12/the-defense-pis-misrepresenting-themselves/

The Defense PI’s misrepresenting themselves!
 ::snipping2::

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: March 12, 2011, 04:00:45 PM »

I gave been looking and looking but I cannot find the name of Jeremy Lyons PI firm or where he is located...anyone?? I remember seeing an address in Port St Lucie ...

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/03/12/the-defense-pis-misrepresenting-themselves/

Thanks donks
for posting that link! interesting character isnt he !and to see what the defense has paid him so far! and the links at his website also interesting.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: March 12, 2011, 04:03:35 PM »

Wow, so Mark Hawkins is the one guy in Orlando didnt have sex with...
so who took the picture of him in the motel room that KC had? The one where he looks like he is starting to remove his clothing? I think they are all a toxic soup of liars..

If I was a guy who had "done" her, I wouldn't admit it, either.     Monkey Devil!
But yeah....  not buying that.

Thanks for all the links and updates everyone.

I wouldn't even admit knowing the evil skank, let alone "doin' the nasty" with her. Monkey Devil!

Same goes for the rest of that family! 

I dont believe that he  didn't sleep with her! what! he went to the hotel to do what! to use as his office gimmie a break! doesn't his mom live in orlando? of course she DOES AND HE DIDNT NEED A HOTEL ROOM! DID HE SLEEP WITH HER? DOES THE OCTOMOM HAVE STRETCH MARKS PLEASE!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: March 12, 2011, 04:04:20 PM »

Wow, so Mark Hawkins is the one guy in Orlando didnt have sex with...
so who took the picture of him in the motel room that KC had? The one where he looks like he is starting to remove his clothing? I think they are all a toxic soup of liars..

If I was a guy who had "done" her, I wouldn't admit it, either.     Monkey Devil!
But yeah....  not buying that.

Thanks for all the links and updates everyone.

I wouldn't even admit knowing the evil skank, let alone "doin' the nasty" with her. Monkey Devil!

Same goes for the rest of that family! 

I dont believe that he  didn't sleep with her! what! he went to the hotel to do what! to use as his office gimmie a break! doesn't his mom live in orlando? of course she DOES AND HE DIDNT NEED A HOTEL ROOM! DID HE SLEEP WITH HER? DOES THE OCTOMOM HAVE STRETCH MARKS PLEASE!!

sorry moderater
didnt mean to use caps!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: March 12, 2011, 04:12:10 PM »

oh my and the nauseating thought is that she was sleeping with about three guys at a time! not together that I know of lol but you get my drift! if she wants to be a ho' I  could care less but to kill caylee because she was interfering with caseys sex life! is just unforgiveable.
is she a nympho" because that is the message that comes across. I dont even think her friends were that active!
and if you notice ! she hangs out with girls that are  not as attractive  and petite as her. Reason being  she is the center of attention with the men what she uses her friends to do so.

Loca
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: March 12, 2011, 04:35:51 PM »

THANK YOU BUNCHES!!!!! He lives a very short distance from me!! I thought so.. l'll
be back in 10 mins.. I am gonna do a drive by ....   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #566 on: March 12, 2011, 04:45:43 PM »

I cannot believe that no misconduct was found, pisses me off.  What do these people have to do for the courts to say it is wrong and do something to them.  How many times will the Bar say complaints are unfounded.  Grrrrrr.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: March 12, 2011, 07:54:59 PM »

I cannot believe that no misconduct was found, pisses me off.  What do these people have to do for the courts to say it is wrong and do something to them.  How many times will the Bar say complaints are unfounded.  Grrrrrr.

CSI vincent vacuumed the car and sent the filters to Dr.Haskell.

Dr.Haskell was just making a note that he had been told that cindy had 'cleaned' the trunk before OCSO picked it up, and before CSI vincent had vacuumed it.

unbelievable that cindy is teflon coated ! why I dont get it!!

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #568 on: March 12, 2011, 08:54:08 PM »

CSI vincent vacuumed the car and sent the filters to Dr.Haskell.

Dr.Haskell was just making a note that he had been told that cindy had 'cleaned' the trunk before OCSO picked it up, and before CSI vincent had vacuumed it.

unbelievable that cindy is teflon coated ! why I dont get it!!

Loca, I meant the PIs saying they were from the Orlando County court house, making the people they called thinking they were from the State's Attorneys office.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: March 12, 2011, 09:33:08 PM »

Has anyone come across anything in the doc dump today besides what we have already seen thats new? I never knew MH wore a wire..I wonder if Bozo or Rosebud told her yet.. 

2 things I said early today, but didn't get much in comments.  The unit that was working with Mark Hawkins was a Sex Assault unit.  I don't understand that.

Also the book that is pictured that Brad Conway turned in looks to be a book that was shown in many photos of the evidence removed from Casey's room at the Anthony house.  It was titled "Bringing Down The House".  Samarie earlier brought up the gambling/prostitution book by the same title, but when I originally scoured the internet for that book I could not find it with that cover, which looks like a drawing of a brick wall.
Has anyone come across anything in the doc dump today besides what we have already seen thats new? I never knew MH wore a wire..I wonder if Bozo or Rosebud told her yet.. 

2 things I said early today, but didn't get much in comments.  The unit that was working with Mark Hawkins was a Sex Assault unit.  I don't understand that.

Also the book that is pictured that Brad Conway turned in looks to be a book that was shown in many photos of the evidence removed from Casey's room at the Anthony house.  It was titled "Bringing Down The House".  Samarie earlier brought up the gambling/prostitution book by the same title, but when I originally scoured the internet for that book I could not find it with that cover, which looks like a drawing of a brick wall.

There was a book by that name about a murder. I will try to find it for us.

Hey guys. Haven't had much time lately, busy all weekend. Ran across this post & something jumped out at me. I think there's some confusion about the photo emailed to Anthony Lazarro from Yuri Melich. I think the confusion is bc it's black & white, instad of color, and in the color pic you can see it is definitely Casey's journal. The black & white doesn;t show as great of contrast. I see the brick imprint underneath of the journal, it is what the journal is leaning on or sitting on. Hope this helps you...

This is the same notebook that Casey wrote in, her "journal" if you will. Take notice to the same design on the fabric in both pictures, plus the "brick" pattern of whatever is underneath the journal. It appears as though this journal is one of those that has a picture frame on the front, the kind that you just slide the picture in from the top of the frame. This is the "book" that Brad Conway handed over to OCSO around the same time that Casey's jailhouse letters were discovered...you know, the ones between Casey and Cookie. What was her name, Robin I think?

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27161635/detail.html
Here's the snapshot from page 9 of the emails between Yuri & Tony (blown up to 150%)...please note that the journal is closed in this photo:

Now, here's the snapshot of Casey's journal that Brad Conway turned over to OCSO:

So, in regards to  the brick pattern underneath of the journal, I have no idea if it's another book such as a yearbook, a sticker book, or what have you. I'm looking for the "Bringing Down The House" book being referenced but I'm finding the same ones that you guys are, none have a brick pattern on it. Still looking, but hope these pics help you guys.

I missed so much & don't have time to catch up. I'll try to read up tomorrow night before I get on everyone's nerves with too many questions.

Hugs to all & goodnight.

an angelic monkey
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: March 12, 2011, 09:36:44 PM »

Since St Patty's Day is coming up, I thought this would be fitting.

Brandi, Nut, Muffy - not sure if you can do anything with it to spruce it up a lil

Caylee in shamrock tee! Awww!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: March 12, 2011, 09:39:15 PM »

OMG that Lyons guy is a jerk, huh? Jeesh, so why not be held accountable? Isn;t that blatant misrepresentation? Isn't that illegal? If it's illegal to misrepresent yourself as law enforcement, then wouldn't it be illegal to to misrepresent yourself as a state rep?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: March 12, 2011, 09:42:51 PM »

Yes, thank you for this!  This will prove where the duct tape was placed, imo.

#21  Christina Ballard, C.A. Pount Human ID Lab - Gainsville, FL - added August 30, 2010 - listed as EXPERT - involved with a video superimposition involving a photo of Caylee in life, a photo of her skull, and a photo of the duct tape found with her skull - during Dr. Warren's deposition - [No Defense depo]

I just started to look this over, but I have found so far that the earliest the defense deposed anyone was on 4-2-09.  This may be subject to change, but we'll see.   Interesting to see how they investigated this case. HA!

I LOVE Thinksalot AND Muzikman!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: March 12, 2011, 10:02:04 PM »

Titch thank you.  That is very interesting.  If you look at the right side of the edge of the diary, you can see the same dark outline that is in the other picture.  You are right about the diary, but in both it is placed on top of that book that was entitled "Bringing Down The House."  I have no idea why this bothers me but I could never find a book, yearbook or otherwise with that title and cover and BELIEVE me I looked.

Possibly nothing, but I tend to get caught up in minutia.  LOL

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: March 12, 2011, 10:24:04 PM »

Titch thank you.  That is very interesting.  If you look at the right side of the edge of the diary, you can see the same dark outline that is in the other picture.  You are right about the diary, but in both it is placed on top of that book that was entitled "Bringing Down The House."  I have no idea why this bothers me but I could never find a book, yearbook or otherwise with that title and cover and BELIEVE me I looked.

I'll look tomorrow night. I wish I had more time but my son is in our tri county wrestling championship tomorrow. We have to leave really early & drive an hour away. I promise when I get back I'll look my hardest. Usually I can play around with words & descriptions & find stuff that's hard to find. Have you tried doing a google image search related to Casey's room search by FBI & OCSO? That may help. I remember a bunch of pictures taken in her room where tons of scrapbooking items were found, tons of pictures, beads, string, etc. Maybe if those pics could be blown up, you might find a few letters to the author. I think so far I've seen 3 Bringing Down the House books - all different stories. The most popular one was the gambling one. Gosh, now it's gonna bother me.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: March 13, 2011, 10:06:46 AM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett
Casey Anthony - Killer Mother?
Simon Barrett
Date / Time: 3/13/2011 3:00 PM
Category: News
Call-in Number: (646) 378-1120

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: March 13, 2011, 11:32:05 AM »

I'll look tomorrow night. I wish I had more time but my son is in our tri county wrestling championship tomorrow. We have to leave really early & drive an hour away. I promise when I get back I'll look my hardest. Usually I can play around with words & descriptions & find stuff that's hard to find. Have you tried doing a google image search related to Casey's room search by FBI & OCSO? That may help. I remember a bunch of pictures taken in her room where tons of scrapbooking items were found, tons of pictures, beads, string, etc. Maybe if those pics could be blown up, you might find a few letters to the author. I think so far I've seen 3 Bringing Down the House books - all different stories. The most popular one was the gambling one. Gosh, now it's gonna bother me.

At the time it drove me crazy, because it was in so many pictures of the room.  I did a lot of stuff trying to track it down because of that.  It will be interesting if you can find anything.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: March 13, 2011, 11:58:52 AM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett
Casey Anthony - Killer Mother?
Simon Barrett
Date / Time: 3/13/2011 3:00 PM
Category: News
Call-in Number: (646) 378-1120

Thanks Trimm!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: March 13, 2011, 12:45:28 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/

Star Witness: Casey Would "Purposely" Alienate Caylee From Grandparents

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: March 13, 2011, 02:01:47 PM »

For those interested and in the Knoxville area, Dr. Bass and Jon Jefferson, co-authors who write under the name of Jefferson Bass, will be at Kroger's Marketplace in Farragut on March 16 at 4:00to 6:00 PM for a book signing of their new book, "The Bone Yard."
I don't have any inside information, just read it in Kroger's Sunday ad.

Dr. Bass in on the State's witness list.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.