April 28, 2024, 08:01:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168149 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: March 13, 2011, 05:45:21 PM »

snipped from the hinkmeter.com

a new BFF for kc-----kc is in cell L24, robin grienke recently took up residence in L23.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/os-boy-dead-mom-no-bond-20110305,0,5161284.story
Edit to add link.  MB
No bail for mom who ate pizza while 3-year-old son lay dying
Mom admitted to punishing boy because he wet his pants, deputies say

"An Orange County judge ruled today that a woman who deputies say participated in the abuse of her young son and ate pizza as he lay dying must stay in jail without bail.

..( although he's not assigned to the case itself, it was judgeStrickland that presided over her arraignment.
and was probably having flashbacks of the kc days..)

Robin Greinke, 26, and her boyfriend, Steven Neil, 33, were arrested Thursday. The two face charges of aggravated child abuse, child neglect and first-degree murder in the death of Greinke's 3-year-old son, Noah Fake."

---------she has declared indigency, and opted for a public defender.
...i see that her boyfriend hasn't got a lawyer yet, so there's still time for baez to get down there and sign him up!http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/os-boy-dead-mom-no-bond-20110305,0,5161284.story
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 07:30:38 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: March 13, 2011, 05:47:21 PM »

p.s
if she retains bozo through caseys advise or recommendation!
He'll need to see their photo album of the child victim so as to assess their ability to be marketed to ABC for $200Grand first, then he probably wouldn't mind taking on Casey's fellow female inmate

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: March 13, 2011, 06:00:26 PM »

Edit to remove duplicate quoted post.  MB

Oh crap I double posted sorryyyyyyyyy

Loca
- the link you've posted is not complete.  Do you have the full link?  This seems to be happening a lot lately...  And BTW, if you've double posted, why Quote it and post it till again?  A moderator may see the double post as I did and remove it.  Now there's another...MuffyBee
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 06:10:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: March 13, 2011, 07:06:02 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTW4mCn4 ... re=related
 In this interview with Merideth Viera (sp?) Cindy and Baez are talking about how they arrested casey too quickly. Baez says "After they marandized my client". So, what was all this about. I'm not sure when the interview took place. I didn't see any dates. Wonder if Baez even remembers this interview. So, should they strike the motion?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: March 13, 2011, 07:07:53 PM »

Edit to remove duplicate quoted post.  MB

Oh crap I double posted sorryyyyyyyyy

Loca
- the link you've posted is not complete.  Do you have the full link?  This seems to be happening a lot lately...  And BTW, if you've double posted, why Quote it and post it till again?  A moderator may see the double post as I did and remove it.  Now there's another...MuffyBee

sorry the link I posted I cut n pasted from the hinkymeter.
sorry your right! I need to be more careful .

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: March 13, 2011, 07:17:37 PM »

snipped from the hinkmeter.com

a new BFF for kc-----kc is in cell L24, robin grienke recently took up residence in L23.
Edit to add link.  MB http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/os-boy-dead-mom-no-bond-20110305,0,5161284.story

No bail for mom who ate pizza while 3-year-old son lay dying
Mom admitted to punishing boy because he wet his pants, deputies say

"An Orange County judge ruled today that a woman who deputies say participated in the abuse of her young son and ate pizza as he lay dying must stay in jail without bail.

..( although he's not assigned to the case itself, it was judgeStrickland that presided over her arraignment.
and was probably having flashbacks of the kc days..)

Robin Greinke, 26, and her boyfriend, Steven Neil, 33, were arrested Thursday. The two face charges of aggravated child abuse, child neglect and first-degree murder in the death of Greinke's 3-year-old son, Noah Fake."

---------she has declared indigency, and opted for a public defender.
...i see that her boyfriend hasn't got a lawyer yet, so there's still time for baez to get down there and sign him up!

yes muffy
I went to the source and copied it. Thanks Loca.  I've corrected the links in your posts.  MB 
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/os-boy-dead-mom-no-bond-20110305,0,5161284.story
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 07:33:21 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #586 on: March 13, 2011, 07:58:04 PM »

p.s
if she retains bozo through caseys advise or recommendation!
He'll need to see their photo album of the child victim so as to assess their ability to be marketed to ABC for $200Grand first, then he probably wouldn't mind taking on Casey's fellow female inmate
He'll have to give KC her cut for referring him to a new client. Wink

These are my opinions and subject to change.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #587 on: March 14, 2011, 12:44:29 AM »

Here is hoping we have rulings tomorrow

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: March 14, 2011, 01:12:40 AM »

I am not getting my hopes up til Wednesday or Thursday.

He mentioned something about "towards the end of next week."

But anything's possible.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: March 14, 2011, 01:43:30 AM »

For those interested and in the Knoxville area, Dr. Bass and Jon Jefferson, co-authors who write under the name of Jefferson Bass, will be at Kroger's Marketplace in Farragut on March 16 at 4:00to 6:00 PM for a book signing of their new book, "The Bone Yard."
I don't have any inside information, just read it in Kroger's Sunday ad.

Dr. Bass in on the State's witness list.

geeshhhhhhhhhhh How did I miss that he was on the state witness list? 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: March 14, 2011, 09:39:17 AM »

Titch thank you.  That is very interesting.  If you look at the right side of the edge of the diary, you can see the same dark outline that is in the other picture.  You are right about the diary, but in both it is placed on top of that book that was entitled "Bringing Down The House."  I have no idea why this bothers me but I could never find a book, yearbook or otherwise with that title and cover and BELIEVE me I looked.

Possibly nothing, but I tend to get caught up in minutia.  LOL

Good morning monkeys!

akmom, I promised you I'd look and here ya go sweetie! I went through some of the old pictures I saved in one of the evidence folders from when I was moi addicted to Caylee's case. Remember I mentioned that I thought that journal from '03 was found in Casey's room, with some of her craft & scrapbooking supplies? Well, I found a picture that has that same brick pattern at the bottom left hand corner. I blew it up in Paintshop to 300% and cropped that section. You can see a crease down the middle plain as day, which shows it's the inside of a book, or something of the such. Did you actually see a "Bringing Down The House" book in any of the pictures in Casey's room (from evidence, media interviews, etc), or are you basing it on the "brick pattern" shown underneath of her journal? The reason I'm asking is bc if you're not sure, then these brick patterned pages may not be related to that same book that you're speaking of. Hope these pictures help you. Let me know & I'll keep searching that book if you need me to...ok?

Here's the pictures:

Pic of journal emailed from Yuri to Anthony (note that the journal is closed):

Pic of Casey's '03 journal:

Pic of cropped sticker backing found amongst Casey's craft supplies:

Measurement of cropped heart sticker:

Heart stickers found amongst Casey's craft supplies (note brick pattern bottom left corner):

Brick pattern blown up in Paintshop to 300% & cropped in that section, shows seam through the middle which suggests this is the inside of a book of sorts:
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: March 14, 2011, 10:01:20 AM »

Titch thank you.  That is very interesting.  If you look at the right side of the edge of the diary, you can see the same dark outline that is in the other picture.  You are right about the diary, but in both it is placed on top of that book that was entitled "Bringing Down The House."  I have no idea why this bothers me but I could never find a book, yearbook or otherwise with that title and cover and BELIEVE me I looked.

Good morning monkeys!

akmom, I promised you I'd look and here ya go sweetie! I went through some of the old pictures I saved in one of the evidence folders from when I was moi addicted to Caylee's case. Remember I mentioned that I thought that journal from '03 was found in Casey's room, with some of her craft & scrapbooking supplies? Well, I found a picture that has that same brick pattern at the bottom left hand corner. I blew it up in Paintshop to 300% and cropped that section. You can see a crease down the middle plain as day, which shows it's the inside of a book, or something of the such. Did you actually see a "Bringing Down The House" book in any of the pictures in Casey's room (from evidence, media interviews, etc), or are you basing it on the "brick pattern" shown underneath of her journal? The reason I'm asking is bc if you're not sure, then these brick patterned pages may not be related to that same book that you're speaking of. Hope these pictures help you. Let me know & I'll keep searching that book if you need me to...ok?

Here's the pictures:

Heart stickers found amongst Casey's craft supplies (note brick pattern bottom left corner):

Brick pattern blown up in Paintshop to 300% & cropped in that section, shows seam through the middle which suggests this is the inside of a book of sorts:

Hmmm... Please forgive me for quoting myself but I'm doing it to keep all of the pictures together, better perspective.

akmom - I just blew up the color pic of Casey's journal and I'm looking at from a different perspective. I blew it up to 200% and cropped the upper right section of the brick / diary. Coult that crease actually be the outside book bind, such as that on a cover or a book with the print screenprinted instead of a paper or plastic bookcover? I think it could...

So, could this pic show the outside bookbind of the book under her journal, or is it still the inside of the book:
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: March 14, 2011, 10:02:12 AM »

Good morning Blink & flamom!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: March 14, 2011, 10:17:05 AM »

Good morning! I just dropped in to catch up and tell you I cruised by J.Lyons house.. He lives 1.1 miles from me... no cars there.. Now .. arent there any PI's in the Orlando area? Why a PI from Port St Lucie?
I will go back and see if its worth it to take a few pics and post them..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: March 14, 2011, 11:31:49 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-why-the-case-continues-to-generate-interest.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+International
Casey Anthony: Why the case continues to generate interest
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, HLN, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on March, 14 2011 10:27 AM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: March 14, 2011, 11:33:21 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
03/14/2011           Request
for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena
03/14/2011           Request
for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: March 14, 2011, 11:33:47 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Here's the pictures:

Hmmm... Please forgive me for quoting myself but I'm doing it to keep all of the pictures together, better perspective.

akmom - I just blew up the color pic of Casey's journal and I'm looking at from a different perspective. I blew it up to 200% and cropped the upper right section of the brick / diary. Coult that crease actually be the outside book bind, such as that on a cover or a book with the print screenprinted instead of a paper or plastic bookcover? I think it could...

So, could this pic show the outside bookbind of the book under her journal, or is it still the inside of the book:

Thank you so much for your efforts Titch.  That is the book and I believe that to be the outside edge of the book bind, as you have concluded.  I think one of the things that bothered me at the time was whether this could be something that Casey could have written plans in or made notes in.  I thought that the title was very interesting, considering that is basically what she has done, brought the "House of Anthony" down.  If I had the time and was good at searching, I would go back to photos that investigators took of items in the room.  I do believe that the book was taken, but we have heard nothing about it since.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: March 14, 2011, 11:50:05 AM »

Good morning! I just dropped in to catch up and tell you I cruised by J.Lyons house.. He lives 1.1 miles from me... no cars there.. Now .. arent there any PI's in the Orlando area? Why a PI from Port St Lucie?
I will go back and see if its worth it to take a few pics and post them..

let us know...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: March 14, 2011, 01:24:55 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27162542/detail.html
Reports: FBI Wired Friend During Talks With Casey
Posted: 12:22 pm EST March 11, 2011Updated: 12:04 pm EDT March 14, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New documents were released in the case against Casey Anthony Friday. The documents reveal new information about one of Casey's friends who wore a wire for the FBI, during a conversation with her.
It's another bombshell dropped in the case against Casey, almost three years after it started.
 ::snipping2::
ORDER: Memorializing Motions  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27189079/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #599 on: March 14, 2011, 01:55:29 PM »

I am not getting my hopes up til Wednesday or Thursday.

He mentioned something about "towards the end of next week."

But anything's possible.

Yeah, I know.  I just thought maybe JBP wanted to relieve all of us sorry bloggers who are holding our breaths waiting in anticipation. 

But probably not until Weds or Thursday, the little bugger. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.