April 28, 2024, 01:10:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168136 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: March 14, 2011, 08:35:45 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
03/14/2011           Request
for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena
03/14/2011           Request
for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena

I am not fully awake yet and read these to say something about Maternity Leave.  LOL.  Thinking, oh no, could Linda be out on maternity leave or something.

An Interstate witness would be someone coming to testify from out of state wouldn't it?

I believe so. Yes.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: March 14, 2011, 08:37:30 PM »

Caylee Anthony's Father Remains Unnamed
Attorney: Anthonys Told Him Biological Father Died In Car Crash
POSTED: 6:14 pm EDT March 14, 2011
UPDATED: 7:41 pm EDT March 14, 2011

Video at link
 ::snipping2::
According to newly released depositions, Caylee Anthony's biological father signed a waiver surrendering his parental rights.

Attorney Paul Anthony Kelley said George and Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's parents, came to him for some legal advice.

Kelley said the couple told him that their granddaughter's father "had basically taken off and was out of the picture."

Kelley said he could not recall the biological father's name, but that the Anthonys produced an obituary showing Caylee Anthony's father died in an out-of-state car crash.

How the eff could he claim a waiver was signed, and that he does not know his name?  If he did any work on the issues of guardianship of this baby, he is required to prove that.

Respectfully, I am over this guy, have been since he set up the first trust, which he had no business doing.

He is a slip and fall hack.

Exactly Blink!!!.....add this quack-a-doodle to Dysfunction-Junction on
Hopeless Spring Drive!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: March 14, 2011, 08:44:16 PM »

Video at link
According to newly released depositions, Caylee Anthony's biological father signed a waiver surrendering his parental rights.

Attorney Paul Anthony Kelley said George and Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's parents, came to him for some legal advice.

Kelley said the couple told him that their granddaughter's father "had basically taken off and was out of the picture."

Kelley said he could not recall the biological father's name, but that the Anthonys produced an obituary showing Caylee Anthony's father died in an out-of-state car crash.

How the eff could he claim a waiver was signed, and that he does not know his name?  If he did any work on the issues of guardianship of this baby, he is required to prove that.

Respectfully, I am over this guy, have been since he set up the first trust, which he had no business doing.

So where is this so-called signed waiver?

Uh huh.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: March 14, 2011, 08:45:55 PM »

Video at link

Uh huh.

The nanny has it!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #624 on: March 14, 2011, 08:47:57 PM »

Video at link

Uh huh.

I don't know, this whole father thing irks me.  All chlidren need a father, well at leat to know where they came from.  What if she had lived and grew up, who were they going to tell her her father is? 

My sister's son has no idea who his dad is.  She swore for years it was this one dude but then he got a paternity test and it was not him.  She says she knows who it is but he is a horrible person, so she would rather not involve him.  I keep telling her my nephew is going to want to know some day. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: March 14, 2011, 08:56:52 PM »

and what about this baby daddy that supposedly gave up his rights to Caylee and then was killed in an accident..BS I say..too convenient of a story so that they don't have to name Caylee's father..Would love to see that waiver..
and what about this baby daddy's own parents? maybe they would like to know that Caylee was their grand daughter...Cindy and George might have to share some of their blood money then for pictures that they sold of Caylee for their own benefit..the other grand parents would be just as entitled I would think....

I don't think that Casey Ho knows who the father is...

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: March 14, 2011, 09:40:24 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27193611/detail.html

UPDATED: 6:48 pm EDT March 14, 2011

Snipped:

uh-huh......until I see this "imagi" waiver......I call this BS!
Since when can a torn-out-of-the-newspaper obit be proof that this now dead guy is the baby daddy??
You keep an obit, but not the oh-so-important waiver.....good gawd, this attorney must be stuck on stupid too.
Wonder when this *cough* waiver was signed??? How soon after Jesse's paternity test results proved he wasn't Caylee's daddy.

I think it's uncanny the way the media worded this. In the post that Blink responded to, the media made it look like Kelley was the guy saying he saw the waiver, etc. But when I look at this snippet alone, it appears as though it's in a deposition, an official deposition. That makes me think this Kelley guy isn't the lawyer in reference to Caylee's dad signing over his parental rights. How could a supposed biological father to Caylee sign over parental rights (waive his parental rights) if he is deceased. So I ask myself this: Did he waive his rights to Caylee before Caylee's demise? Or, is this one of those instances where somebody puts an add in the classified section of the newspaper, informing somebody needs to come forward if you believe yourself to be the father of Caylee Anthony - but nobody came forth to claim so paternal rights were waived? In which case, wouldn't a judge sign off on that? Who would know? Maybe Blink knows? I'm curious to see this deposition referenced in my original post...

I'm with Blink on this - I think Kelley is a hack slip & fall lawyer. I also thought it was suspicious how he set up that trust... Crazy.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: March 14, 2011, 09:47:06 PM »

Hi Monks--

Isn't it strange that everybody has just forgotten who the baby daddy is?  If a waiver were signed, an attorney had to prepare it and indicate who was the father and that he was giving up his rights.  Attorneys keep copies of everything, wills, etc.  I am sure if such a waiver ever existed (Which is doubtful because I too do not believe Casey knows who the father was) the attorney who prepared it would have a copy of it. It wasn't clear if this Paul Anthony Kelley guy prepared the waiver, but how could an attorney accept as truth a newspaper obit was of the father?  And how could Cindy say, as she did early on, that she once had the obituary, but she forgot the father's name and maybe it was in her computer?

And how could the Anthonys presume to deny rights to Caylee's other grandparents?
Oh yeah, little niceties such as what is required by law doesn't apply to them.

I don't believe there was ever a waiver, an obituary, or an auto crash.  If Casey knows who the father is, she and George and Cindy IMO conspired to keep this knowledge from him. Sounds like a lawsuit in there somewhere. 

But I doubt the human mattress knew who fathered her child.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: March 14, 2011, 09:49:43 PM »

Oggg, I feel a headache coming on. I was going to sleep when I decided to quick check in on this thread...see if anything new popped up. Now I'm thinking of all the crap surrounding Caylee's short little life. It's so depressing, so disheartening.

I wonder when the waiveing of parental rights was signed over. I am now officially wondering if Cindy and George took care of that by putting ads in newspapers when Casey was charged, so nobody could step up to the plate & sue them for wrongful death in a civil case. Could an ad be placed for a few months, the father not respond, then an official person of the court signs for the state to have parental rights waived? When I say sue them, I'm really speaking of Casey, but if it happened in Cindy & George's home (the death of Caylee), then they could be sued, right? I mean, Homeowners Insurance alone could net a ton of money couldn't it?

You know what? I'm thinking too deep here. Going to sleep. Sorry to bore you all.

Hugs...

an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: March 14, 2011, 11:45:27 PM »

Video at link

ITA, an obit from a newspaper does not prove parentage...moron

crazybabyborg
« Reply #630 on: March 15, 2011, 12:19:18 AM »

and what about this baby daddy that supposedly gave up his rights to Caylee and then was killed in an accident..BS I say..too convenient of a story so that they don't have to name Caylee's father..Would love to see that waiver..
and what about this baby daddy's own parents? maybe they would like to know that Caylee was their grand daughter...Cindy and George might have to share some of their blood money then for pictures that they sold of Caylee for their own benefit..the other grand parents would be just as entitled I would think....

BINGO! I don't she knows either, Cookie.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #631 on: March 15, 2011, 12:24:42 AM »

I could be way off the mark here, but I think the Ants would have gone after child support if Casey could have come up with an actual guy who could have passed the paternity test. I think Casey fabricated the car crash, etc. from an obituary to shut Cindy up about it. I don't think Casey liked the prospect of Cindy's mouth if she were to tell her that it could be any of a dozen guys, and she didn't know the names of half of them. JMO.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #632 on: March 15, 2011, 12:59:58 AM »

I could be way off the mark here, but I think the Ants would have gone after child support if Casey could have come up with an actual guy who could have passed the paternity test. I think Casey fabricated the car crash, etc. from an obituary to shut Cindy up about it. I don't think Casey liked the prospect of Cindy's mouth if she were to tell her that it could be any of a dozen guys, and she didn't know the names of half of them. JMO.

I think you are right CBB. She had /has no idea who Caylee's father is. If Cindy knew who the dad was she would have been all over him to pay child support.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #633 on: March 15, 2011, 02:23:29 AM »

Your right, most grandparents would love to be involved in their new grandchild's life, regardless of circumstances of the baby being born, i.e., too young or whatever. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: March 15, 2011, 08:17:01 AM »

Video at link

Uh huh.

The nanny has it!

You get out of my head.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: March 15, 2011, 08:21:27 AM »

Video at link

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: March 15, 2011, 08:25:51 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-who-was-caylees-father.html
Casey Anthony: Who was Caylee’s father?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on March, 14 2011 11:03 PM

Kealing highlighted that Paul Anthony Kelley, an attorney and friend of the Anthony family, said George and Cindy Anthony sought legal advice from him. Kelley said that Caylee’s father was out of the picture but had signed a waiver giving up parental rights. (Kelly couldn’t remember the man’s name.) Kelley said the Anthonys offered an obituary showing that the man in question had died in a car accident out of state.

An FBI agent requested a rush paternity test on Lee Anthony, Casey’s brother, to see if he was Caylee’s dad, Kealing said. “But sources tell us Lee’s paternity test came back negative. So, too, was the test of Casey’s former boyfriend, Jesse Grund,” Kealing added.   

Through his attorney, Lee Anthony has denied having any sexual relations with his sister, Kealing noted.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: March 15, 2011, 08:27:39 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/031411-Witnesses-cant-suggest-Casey-is-a-liar
Judge: Witnesses can't suggest Casey is a liar
Updated: Monday, 14 Mar 2011, 10:58 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 14 Mar 2011, 10:58 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - A judge in the Casey Anthony murder trial on Monday issued rulings on some motions which were argued in court earlier this month.
Judge Belvin Perry, Jr. ruled that witnesses will not be allowed to give their opinion on Anthony's guilt or innocence, and they can not say or suggest that Casey is a liar. In addition, the judge will not allow testimony regarding accusations that staff at the Orange County Sheriff's Office purposely moved Anthony to a room where cameras recorded her reaction to news that her daughter's body was found. That tape will not be played in court.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: March 15, 2011, 08:32:14 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/218804/Casey-Anthony-defense-expert-questions-Dr.-Gs-autopsy
Casey Anthony defense expert questions Dr. G's autopsy
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 6:22 AM

A defense expert has claimed there is no way of knowing that 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's death was murder.

Dr. Werner Spitz conducted a second autopsy on Caylee's remains, and it specifically challenges the findings of Orange County's chief medical examiner, Dr. Jan Garavaglia.
Autopsy report by Dr. Werner Spitz
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/casey-anthony-2nd-autopsy-werner-spitz-0315.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: March 15, 2011, 08:33:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

On Caylee's daddy......... I don't think C & G would risk letting an outside source (Caylee's paternal grandparents) come into her/their lives. With Casey being Casey, G & C knew there would be a strong possibility Caylee could be removed from their house, one way or the other. They knew the battles that could have been, with a dad in the picture.  I too, believe Casey has no idea who the dad is, and Paul Kelly is an idiot if he took an obit as proof.  This is all a lie and more of the cover-up, imo.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.