April 27, 2024, 11:37:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168111 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: March 15, 2011, 08:46:19 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

On Caylee's daddy......... I don't think C & G would risk letting an outside source (Caylee's paternal grandparents) come into her/their lives. With Casey being Casey, G & C knew there would be a strong possibility Caylee could be removed from their house, one way or the other. They knew the battles that could have been, with a dad in the picture.  I too, believe Casey has no idea who the dad is, and Paul Kelly is an idiot if he took an obit as proof.  This is all a lie and more of the cover-up, imo.
Lies and more lies.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: March 15, 2011, 08:51:25 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

Caylee Anthony case: Dr. Logan’s report
Posted on March 15, 2011 by Valhall

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: March 15, 2011, 09:12:18 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27194195/detail.html
Document Raises Questions About Evidence In Casey Case
Posted: 6:41 pm EDT March 14, 2011Updated: 8:56 am EDT March 15, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A newly released report (read it) shows Casey Anthony’s defense is trying to claim the Orange County medical examiner botched Caylee Anthony's autopsy.
READ: Defense Dr. On Caylee Autopsy http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27194148/detail.html
VIDEO REPORT: Defense Says Caylee's Autopsy Botched http://www.wftv.com/video/27199247/index.html
The defense is trying to prove that the duct tape on Caylee's mouth was placed there after Casey was already in jail.

Casey's defense team is working hard to discredit the Orange County medical examiner Dr. Jan Garavalia and her findings of Caylee's autopsy.

“Many have tried to discredit her, few if any have been successful,” said WFTV’s legal analyst Bill Scheaffer.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #643 on: March 15, 2011, 09:15:49 AM »

Here are my early morning thoughts on the new stuff I have finally caught up on:

Dr. Spitz - he is a fool. I have had people testify against him in civil trials. He is a true example of a expert whore. He will say whatever he is paid to say. I have no respect for him - in fact if he did an autopsy on one of my loved ones I would have someone else redo it at my expense.

The babydaddy - What BS. If the dad signed a release of his rights it would be filed somewhere. Normally, those are filed with FOC or in the family court so that if mommy goes on welfare they can collect from daddy. Even a release of parental rights does not get you out from under a payment to the state to support your child. Also, if there was a release signed, why would the A's need an obituary to prove the guy died? If he has no rights as a dad all you need to to is provide the release - at that point it makes no difference if he is alive or dead - either way he can not sue for custody or wrongful death - he is no longer her father. So the idea that anyone (especially an attorney) would even suggest that they "proved" death by an obit is crazy. Nuts. Improper. Stupid.

But this is just my opinion - personally I would serve a subpoena on both the A's and the attorney to get a copy of that release. They will not be able to produce it and will again show they are liars. It is so sad to me that there is a guy and his family out there that may have been more than willing to take care of this little angle but were prevented by skanky. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: March 15, 2011, 09:17:05 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27194195/detail.html
Document Raises Questions About Evidence In Casey Case
Posted: 6:41 pm EDT March 14, 2011Updated: 8:56 am EDT March 15, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A newly released report (read it) shows Casey Anthony’s defense is trying to claim the Orange County medical examiner botched Caylee Anthony's autopsy.
READ: Defense Dr. On Caylee Autopsy http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27194148/detail.html
VIDEO REPORT: Defense Says Caylee's Autopsy Botched http://www.wftv.com/video/27199247/index.html
The defense is trying to prove that the duct tape on Caylee's mouth was placed there after Casey was already in jail.

Casey's defense team is working hard to discredit the Orange County medical examiner Dr. Jan Garavalia and her findings of Caylee's autopsy.

“Many have tried to discredit her, few if any have been successful,” said WFTV’s legal analyst Bill Scheaffer.
So now the story is Caylee was in the woods before Casey went to jail, but the duct tape was placed on Caylee after Casey was in jail???  Also, the defense is now agreeing that the duct tape was on Caylee's mouth???  hmmmmm

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: March 15, 2011, 09:26:47 AM »

Caylee Anthony's Father Remains Unnamed
Attorney: Anthonys Told Him Biological Father Died In Car Crash
POSTED: 6:14 pm EDT March 14, 2011
UPDATED: 7:41 pm EDT March 14, 2011

Video at link
According to newly released depositions, Caylee Anthony's biological father signed a waiver surrendering his parental rights.

Attorney Paul Anthony Kelley said George and Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's parents, came to him for some legal advice.

Kelley said the couple told him that their granddaughter's father "had basically taken off and was out of the picture."

Kelley said he could not recall the biological father's name, but that the Anthonys produced an obituary showing Caylee Anthony's father died in an out-of-state car crash.

How the eff could he claim a waiver was signed, and that he does not know his name?  If he did any work on the issues of guardianship of this baby, he is required to prove that.

Respectfully, I am over this guy, have been since he set up the first trust, which he had no business doing.

He is a slip and fall hack.

According to newly released depositions, Caylee Anthony's biological father signed a waiver surrendering his parental rights.

So where is this so-called signed waiver?

Uh huh.

The nanny has it!

You get out of my head.   

But I'm having so much fun!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: March 15, 2011, 09:49:11 AM »

....wouldn't Casey be able to collect S/s from the state if Caylee's father died in a car accident? I can't see the Ants not jumping on that gravy train if it was possible to get some money .... but they would have to prove paternity to this dead guy and I doubt if he was the father..also, if I was the parents of the boy who was killed in the accident and the A's were saying that he was the father, I would want proof of it...
all BS to me...

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: March 15, 2011, 09:58:11 AM »

....wouldn't Casey be able to collect S/s from the state if Caylee's father died in a car accident? I can't see the Ants not jumping on that gravy train if it was possible to get some money .... but they would have to prove paternity to this dead guy and I doubt if he was the father..also, if I was the parents of the boy who was killed in the accident and the A's were saying that he was the father, I would want proof of it...
all BS to me...

Caylee as his child would have been eligible, but paternity would need to be established.  However, that payment would stop with her death, it is not transferable to Casey.

By law, Paul Kelley knows full well that if he prepared documents for the Anthony's, he is LEGALLY REQUIRED to store them for a minimum of 7 years under Florida law.  Obviously if he prepared documents based on a identification, he knows the person's name.

Moreover, Paul Kelley is not being truthful about how and why the trust was shut down.  People cannot shut down accounts, only the bank can, and only "for cause".

B
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: March 15, 2011, 10:23:04 AM »

all BS to me...

Caylee as his child would have been eligible, but paternity would need to be established.  However, that payment would stop with her death, it is not transferable to Casey.

By law, Paul Kelley knows full well that if he prepared documents for the Anthony's, he is LEGALLY REQUIRED to store them for a minimum of 7 years under Florida law.  Obviously if he prepared documents based on a identification, he knows the person's name.

Moreover, Paul Kelley is not being truthful about how and why the trust was shut down.  People cannot shut down accounts, only the bank can, and only "for cause".

B
Every times I think this case couldn't get any dopier, it does.  Do these idiots really think the general public is so stupid to fall for this BS?  I guess they do . . . idiots is too kind a word.
I feel sorry for the pieces of wood these POS are crawling out from under.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: March 15, 2011, 10:32:56 AM »

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/15/casey-anthonys-defense-team-attacks-duct-tape-theory/
March 15, 2011
Casey Anthony's defense team attacks duct tape theory
Posted: 10:19 AM ET

Orlando, FL – “When did you first become aware of Caylee Anthony?”

“First become aware of her?”

“Let me give you a clue, news media.”

It was an early exchange between Defense Attorney Cheney Mason and Orange County Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia, and it set the tone for what was a lengthy interaction.

In Session has acquired defense depositions of some key state witnesses that show what Jose Baez, Cheney Mason, Dorothy Clay Sims, and Ann Finnell may have in mind, for a strategy, to protect their client from a guilty verdict and a possible death penalty.

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: March 15, 2011, 10:51:05 AM »

Video at link

Attorney Paul Anthony Kelley said George and Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's parents, came to him for some legal advice.

Kelley said the couple told him that their granddaughter's father "had basically taken off and was out of the picture."

Kelley said he could not recall the biological father's name, but that the Anthonys produced an obituary showing Caylee Anthony's father died in an out-of-state car crash.

How the eff could he claim a waiver was signed, and that he does not know his name?  If he did any work on the issues of guardianship of this baby, he is required to prove that.

Respectfully, I am over this guy, have been since he set up the first trust, which he had no business doing.

ITA Blink.  We were all over this guy and his legal dealings  with the A's from almost the first day.

The man is a sham artist..he backed off soon enough after a few well place probes began....no attorney worth his salt backs off that quick.

And finally either the man worked on Caylee's gaurdianship or he didn't..there is no maybe this or maybe that....he does not know a thing about that issue, never has..and never will.  Infact didn't he admit to either us or NeJame that he thought he had worked on it and could not find the paperwork..yeah and the dog ate my homework too.

There never was, nor has there ever been any role Kelly played in assisting in finding, naming and legally dtermining Caylee's father or his where abouts..dead or alive.

As always JMHO folks..but on this subject lots of facts researched a coulple of years ago.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: March 15, 2011, 10:56:25 AM »

Video at link

Blink, could you tell me how you really feel?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: March 15, 2011, 10:57:38 AM »

Oggg, I feel a headache coming on. I was going to sleep when I decided to quick check in on this thread...see if anything new popped up. Now I'm thinking of all the crap surrounding Caylee's short little life. It's so depressing, so disheartening.

I wonder when the waiveing of parental rights was signed over. I am now officially wondering if Cindy and George took care of that by putting ads in newspapers when Casey was charged, so nobody could step up to the plate & sue them for wrongful death in a civil case. Could an ad be placed for a few months, the father not respond, then an official person of the court signs for the state to have parental rights waived? When I say sue them, I'm really speaking of Casey, but if it happened in Cindy & George's home (the death of Caylee), then they could be sued, right? I mean, Homeowners Insurance alone could net a ton of money couldn't it?

You know what? I'm thinking too deep here. Going to sleep. Sorry to bore you all.

Hugs...

an angelic monkey

Titch..there never was a waiver..there were no ads .  If there had been ads ..even after she was first born..long before her murder..with the A name in those ads..they would have surfaced by now ..the goback machine would have picked them off the internet for any and all who wanted to read them.

Nope..never happened ..one more fiction in the life of Casey, George and Cindy A.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: March 15, 2011, 11:05:36 AM »

I could be way off the mark here, but I think the Ants would have gone after child support if Casey could have come up with an actual guy who could have passed the paternity test. I think Casey fabricated the car crash, etc. from an obituary to shut Cindy up about it. I don't think Casey liked the prospect of Cindy's mouth if she were to tell her that it could be any of a dozen guys, and she didn't know the names of half of them. JMO.

Naming someone as father would give that person some say over Caylee's upbringing.  Cindy would never give up that control, imo.  Control means more to her than money, moo.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: March 15, 2011, 11:09:43 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

On Caylee's daddy......... I don't think C & G would risk letting an outside source (Caylee's paternal grandparents) come into her/their lives. With Casey being Casey, G & C knew there would be a strong possibility Caylee could be removed from their house, one way or the other. They knew the battles that could have been, with a dad in the picture.  I too, believe Casey has no idea who the dad is, and Paul Kelly is an idiot if he took an obit as proof.  This is all a lie and more of the cover-up, imo.
Lies and more lies.

Cindy is Caylee's father.

I believe in miracles!
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: March 15, 2011, 11:27:32 AM »

I still think Caylee's father is Family ..not sure who but still blood
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: March 15, 2011, 11:29:39 AM »

I could be way off the mark here, but I think the Ants would have gone after child support if Casey could have come up with an actual guy who could have passed the paternity test. I think Casey fabricated the car crash, etc. from an obituary to shut Cindy up about it. I don't think Casey liked the prospect of Cindy's mouth if she were to tell her that it could be any of a dozen guys, and she didn't know the names of half of them. JMO.

Naming someone as father would give that person some say over Caylee's upbringing.  Cindy would never give up that control, imo.  Control means more to her than money, moo.

Sorry I was rude before and did not say Good Morning Monkeys..Good Morning!

I do not think that anyone other then Casey knows who the father is..and she would definitely have not told Cindy or George.  No way..that would have been one more thing she could withhold from them and she loved doing that to her parents..especially Cindy..because that made Cindy crazy.

I think she told a few different versions of the story of Caylee's Dad to anyone who asked..he was in the military, he wasn't in the military he was in college, he wasn't in college he was a family friend, it was a one nightstand, it was a person she had a relationship with, it was a person who had other children with another woman who was either married to or engaged to, he died in a car accident in Florida, he died in a car accident out of state, his parents never knew and since then his family moved to Italy.   Yeah right.

Somewhere in all those lies is the ID of Caylee's Daddy.  And I do believe Casey knows who the real baby daddy is... and I also believe that OCSO knows now as well as the State.

I am looking forward to a civil wrongful death trial after this one..along with Zenaida's trial..that should leave Cindy and George broke for eternity.

TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: March 15, 2011, 11:30:55 AM »

it was just so not right..at Caylee's birth with C & G in the room ... just creepy 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: March 15, 2011, 11:36:26 AM »

Video at link

ITA Blink.  We were all over this guy and his legal dealings  with the A's from almost the first day.

The man is a sham artist..he backed off soon enough after a few well place probes began....no attorney worth his salt backs off that quick.

And finally either the man worked on Caylee's gaurdianship or he didn't..there is no maybe this or maybe that....he does not know a thing about that issue, never has..and never will.  Infact didn't he admit to either us or NeJame that he thought he had worked on it and could not find the paperwork..yeah and the dog ate my homework too.

There never was, nor has there ever been any role Kelly played in assisting in finding, naming and legally dtermining Caylee's father or his where abouts..dead or alive.

As always JMHO folks..but on this subject lots of facts researched a coulple of years ago.

His statements are unethical, at a minimum.

He provided SOME of the trust fund info, but withheld the first 4 days of transactions.  Iirc, I thought he originally said he never worked on anything Caylee related until after George said he had, in an interview.

I believe if any conversations were had, it was following Caylee's disappearance and it had everything to do with estate and power of attorney for Caylee.

This guy.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: March 15, 2011, 11:37:31 AM »

Video at link

Blink, could you tell me how you really feel?

Lol.   Um.. Well... I will try harder bearlythere Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.