April 27, 2024, 07:09:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168097 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: March 15, 2011, 11:38:15 AM »

I could be way off the mark here, but I think the Ants would have gone after child support if Casey could have come up with an actual guy who could have passed the paternity test. I think Casey fabricated the car crash, etc. from an obituary to shut Cindy up about it. I don't think Casey liked the prospect of Cindy's mouth if she were to tell her that it could be any of a dozen guys, and she didn't know the names of half of them. JMO.

Naming someone as father would give that person some say over Caylee's upbringing.  Cindy would never give up that control, imo.  Control means more to her than money, moo.

Sorry I was rude before and did not say Good Morning Monkeys..Good Morning!

I do not think that anyone other then Casey knows who the father is..and she would definitely have not told Cindy or George.  No way..that would have been one more thing she could withhold from them and she loved doing that to her parents..especially Cindy..because that made Cindy crazy.

I think she told a few different versions of the story of Caylee's Dad to anyone who asked..he was in the military, he wasn't in the military he was in college, he wasn't in college he was a family friend, it was a one nightstand, it was a person she had a relationship with, it was a person who had other children with another woman who was either married to or engaged to, he died in a car accident in Florida, he died in a car accident out of state, his parents never knew and since then his family moved to Italy.   Yeah right.

Somewhere in all those lies is the ID of Caylee's Daddy.  And I do believe Casey knows who the real baby daddy is... and I also believe that OCSO knows now as well as the State.

I am looking forward to a civil wrongful death trial after this one..along with Zenaida's trial..that should leave Cindy and George broke for eternity.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #661 on: March 15, 2011, 12:33:18 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

On Caylee's daddy......... I don't think C & G would risk letting an outside source (Caylee's paternal grandparents) come into her/their lives. With Casey being Casey, G & C knew there would be a strong possibility Caylee could be removed from their house, one way or the other. They knew the battles that could have been, with a dad in the picture.  I too, believe Casey has no idea who the dad is, and Paul Kelly is an idiot if he took an obit as proof.  This is all a lie and more of the cover-up, imo.
Lies and more lies.

Cindy is Caylee's father.

hahahahahaha

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: March 15, 2011, 12:44:56 PM »

Here are my early morning thoughts on the new stuff I have finally caught up on:

Dr. Spitz - he is a fool. I have had people testify against him in civil trials. He is a true example of a expert whore. He will say whatever he is paid to say. I have no respect for him - in fact if he did an autopsy on one of my loved ones I would have someone else redo it at my expense.

The babydaddy - What BS. If the dad signed a release of his rights it would be filed somewhere. Normally, those are filed with FOC or in the family court so that if mommy goes on welfare they can collect from daddy. Even a release of parental rights does not get you out from under a payment to the state to support your child. Also, if there was a release signed, why would the A's need an obituary to prove the guy died? If he has no rights as a dad all you need to to is provide the release - at that point it makes no difference if he is alive or dead - either way he can not sue for custody or wrongful death - he is no longer her father. So the idea that anyone (especially an attorney) would even suggest that they "proved" death by an obit is crazy. Nuts. Improper. Stupid.

But this is just my opinion - personally I would serve a subpoena on both the A's and the attorney to get a copy of that release. They will not be able to produce it and will again show they are liars. It is so sad to me that there is a guy and his family out there that may have been more than willing to take care of this little angle but were prevented by skanky. 

Good points.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: March 15, 2011, 12:45:00 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

On Caylee's daddy......... I don't think C & G would risk letting an outside source (Caylee's paternal grandparents) come into her/their lives. With Casey being Casey, G & C knew there would be a strong possibility Caylee could be removed from their house, one way or the other. They knew the battles that could have been, with a dad in the picture.  I too, believe Casey has no idea who the dad is, and Paul Kelly is an idiot if he took an obit as proof.  This is all a lie and more of the cover-up, imo.
Lies and more lies.

hahahahahaha

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: March 15, 2011, 12:48:02 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lies and more lies.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: March 15, 2011, 01:00:28 PM »

Thanks for the updates!!!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: March 15, 2011, 01:07:26 PM »

Here are my early morning thoughts on the new stuff I have finally caught up on:

Dr. Spitz - he is a fool. I have had people testify against him in civil trials. He is a true example of a expert whore. He will say whatever he is paid to say. I have no respect for him - in fact if he did an autopsy on one of my loved ones I would have someone else redo it at my expense. The babydaddy - What BS. If the dad signed a release of his rights it would be filed somewhere. Normally, those are filed with FOC or in the family court so that if mommy goes on welfare they can collect from daddy. Even a release of parental rights does not get you out from under a payment to the state to support your child. Also, if there was a release signed, why would the A's need an obituary to prove the guy died? If he has no rights as a dad all you need to to is provide the release - at that point it makes no difference if he is alive or dead - either way he can not sue for custody or wrongful death - he is no longer her father. So the idea that anyone (especially an attorney) would even suggest that they "proved" death by an obit is crazy. Nuts. Improper. Stupid.

But this is just my opinion - personally I would serve a subpoena on both the A's and the attorney to get a copy of that release. They will not be able to produce it and will again show they are liars. It is so sad to me that there is a guy and his family out there that may have been more than willing to take care of this little angle but were prevented by skanky. 

Good points.

BBM..ITA about Dr Werner Spitz..I can not wait till trial to hear Linda cross examine him..He always put on a show ( that freaks the Court out).

During Phil Spector's trial the DA cross examined Spitz and asked him about being paid by the defense...he literally went crazy on the stand..to such a point he scared half of the jury as well as people  in the courtroom.  His  lack of factual testimony and his outbursts go so well with the Anthony's own..they should make him an honorary A family member.

And on another note..hasn't Dr Lee dropped out since the orange crop was bad this year in Florida and there is no more  mega$$ from the defense?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: March 15, 2011, 01:37:04 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkey friends
I see y'all are on the baby daddy question....My favorite subject these days.

If Caylee's biological father signed a waiver terminating his parental rights, and then was killed in a car accident (I don't buy that story), Caylee would NOT be entitled to his social security. Technically and legally Casey would be the only one with parental rights.

I know, I know. I've been on this Mark Hawkins kick lately and I know he's stated that he and Casey's relationship was never sexual, ah, buylldinky! No one will convince me that he is the only man in Orlando that she didn't spread her legs for....IIRC, Mark was seperated from his wife while at the same time he and Casey's "friendship " flourished. It is illegal in the military to commit adultery and one can be dishonorably discharged if a spouse divorces on these grounds and provides evidence. When Mark and his wife decided to reconcile, is it possible Mark knew he was Caylee's father and he terminated his parental rights to salvage his marriage and his military career? I think this is a possibilty.

The only 3rd option I can figure is Casey is/was such a hose bag, that she has absolutely no clue who Caylee's father was and the odds of determining Caylee's parentage are about the same as me hitting the lottery.

PS I don't buy lottery tickets..... 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: March 15, 2011, 01:53:57 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkey friends
I see y'all are on the baby daddy question....My favorite subject these days.

If Caylee's biological father signed a waiver terminating his parental rights, and then was killed in a car accident (I don't buy that story), Caylee would NOT be entitled to his social security. Technically and legally Casey would be the only one with parental rights.

I know, I know. I've been on this Mark Hawkins kick lately and I know he's stated that he and Casey's relationship was never sexual, ah, buylldinky! No one will convince me that he is the only man in Orlando that she didn't spread her legs for....IIRC, Mark was seperated from his wife while at the same time he and Casey's "friendship " flourished. It is illegal in the military to commit adultery and one can be dishonorably discharged if a spouse divorces on these grounds and provides evidence. When Mark and his wife decided to reconcile, is it possible Mark knew he was Caylee's father and he terminated his parental rights to salvage his marriage and his military career? I think this is a possibilty.

The only 3rd option I can figure is Casey is/was such a hose bag, that she has absolutely no clue who Caylee's father was and the odds of determining Caylee's parentage are about the same as me hitting the lottery.

PS I don't buy lottery tickets..... 
Your theory makes a lot of sense SAMARIE but then that would mean he was lying. I was so hoping somebody in this mess was true blue, honest, even if it made themself look bad. I'll be disappointed if it comes out that he lied.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: March 15, 2011, 02:33:39 PM »

Lying? Maybe, maybe not, I did think of that...

Let my expand somewhat on the theory. There was the Lee/Tara and Casey/Mark thing all happening. Mark terminated his parental rights, his estranged wife terminates her pregnancy. They start over. I am very confused about Mark and NCIS's involvement in this case, and then there is FL sunshine laws. Last thing the military is going to allow is a media circus that involves an active duty Marine. Is it possible that Mark was completely honest with his information and there was some sort of agreement between local FL LE and NCIS to protect Mark, not from the truth, but from the circus that surrounds this case and the demise and scrutiny of everyone and anyone even remotely involved in this case? Good or bad, Mark belongs to the military, no if ands or buts about it, he is federal goivernment property. NCIS is a federal agency and I believe they would fully cooperatewith local LE, with stipulations. Just a few more thoughts on the subject....
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: March 15, 2011, 02:46:45 PM »

Let my expand somewhat on the theory. There was the Lee/Tara and Casey/Mark thing all happening. Mark terminated his parental rights, his estranged wife terminates her pregnancy. They start over. I am very confused about Mark and NCIS's involvement in this case, and then there is FL sunshine laws. Last thing the military is going to allow is a media circus that involves an active duty Marine. Is it possible that Mark was completely honest with his information and there was some sort of agreement between local FL LE and NCIS to protect Mark, not from the truth, but from the circus that surrounds this case and the demise and scrutiny of everyone and anyone even remotely involved in this case? Good or bad, Mark belongs to the military, no if ands or buts about it, he is federal goivernment property. NCIS is a federal agency and I believe they would fully cooperatewith local LE, with stipulations. Just a few more thoughts on the subject....
Maybe the wording is more accurate? I don't have the actual quotes..maybe he said they weren't having an intimate relationship at some specific time other than back when Caylee was conceived?  I just don't know anything! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: March 15, 2011, 03:08:00 PM »

Maybe the wording is more accurate? I don't have the actual quotes..maybe he said they weren't having an intimate relationship at some specific time other than back when Caylee was conceived?  I just don't know anything! 

cropped from:

crazybabyborg
« Reply #672 on: March 15, 2011, 03:10:54 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lies and more lies.

Well, since she took George's cajone's, maybe she is!   
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: March 15, 2011, 03:14:59 PM »

Mizjay,
You seem offended and that was not my intent. If that's the case I sincerely apologize. I was just thinking out loud (posting) and I should know better....
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: March 15, 2011, 03:27:22 PM »

Mizjay,
You seem offended and that was not my intent. If that's the case I sincerely apologize. I was just thinking out loud (posting) and I should know better....

OMg ! No, no I wasn't offended at all.......I was just trying to say when it comes to having the exact quotes to prove anything one one or another, I'm a total loser!  No, really...I was liking your MH theory, it just made me hope it was all above board. I recall the one officer that was fired for lying about his relationship with her.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: March 15, 2011, 03:31:40 PM »

cropped from:

Thanks Brandi~  gotta go with his statement unless something else pops up during the trial. It is amazing how many people have been drawn in this mess.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: March 15, 2011, 03:44:33 PM »

I think I killed the thread................sorry 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: March 15, 2011, 03:52:39 PM »

I think I killed the thread................sorry 

I feel that way sometimes, we all probably do.

You didn't kill it Wink

an angelic monkey

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: March 15, 2011, 03:57:43 PM »

Mizjay,

OMg ! No, no I wasn't offended at all.......I was just trying to say when it comes to having the exact quotes to prove anything one one or another, I'm a total loser!  No, really...I was liking your MH theory, it just made me hope it was all above board. I recall the one officer that was fired for lying about his relationship with her.

Whew Mizjay...

What I was trying to say was that maybe LE and NCIS came to some agreement with Mark as far as revealing some info on the record (due to sunshine laws) and other information that would remain private, at least for now.

I find this case mind boggling and have a feeling that I'm not the only monkey that feels that way.....
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: March 15, 2011, 04:33:53 PM »

Samarie....this case is mind boggling. The family is so different and dysfunctional to the point of almost unbelievable. There are no simple answers for anything because they all lie. There's no guide to identify any story as truth or not because each of them lie or change their version of events based on somebody else's big fat lie.
How can people live like that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.